Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:40:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Will Kill The Income Tax  (Read 29872 times)
cava95

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:24:32 PM

No soon bacause small number of peoples use Bitcoin or some criptocurrencies,when large number  peoples use bitcoin I think many countries will created tax system,for now tax on Bitcoin don't exis .

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:40:43 PM

No soon bacause small number of peoples use Bitcoin or some criptocurrencies,when large number  peoples use bitcoin I think many countries will created tax system,for now tax on Bitcoin don't exis .
Bitcoin cannot kill income tax because it's not possible as the government is very powerful, they will control everything so their power will remain and we know that tax is the lifeblood of the country so it's impossible it will be eliminated, tax is already implemented even in the early stage of this world.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
fogocut21

Activity: 33
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:55:48 PM

This is juat nonsense. Even in the extreme case of everyone using bitcoin, the goverment can, and most likely will tax your income. Yes it might be easier to hide income, but when it comes to taxes, goverments usually find a way to enforce it.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:18:00 AM

I think it's fair, the right of everyone to put their money into bitcoin and if the presence of bitcoin kill the tax I think it is the duty of the government to immediately make a rule about bitcoin.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Derflatures

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:04:57 AM

How I wish! if this is possible, this will simply make every ordinary working people like me who hates my job, love working.... everyday...
elie_s

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:28:23 AM

True that's why governments of some country are fighting

•••     BitCloud  BTDX    |    A new type of decentralized currency     •••
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    •    ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  Twitter  Github  Slack
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:26:29 AM

What a silly reasoning? How can bitcoin destroy the profit tax? The fact that someone will try not to pay it, because in some cases such a possibility exists? Well this is ridiculous. The state has great opportunities to force citizens to pay taxes, including under the fear of criminal liability, and it will do so.
       Not bitcoin will kill the tax, and the state will prohibit bitcoin and drive it into the underground if it poses a threat to it.
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:34:02 AM

As the age of cryptocurrency comes into full force, it will facilitate a subversively viable taxation avoidance strategy for many of the technically savvy users of peer-to-peer payment systems. In doing so, cryptocurrency use will act to erode the tax revenue base of national jurisdictions, and ultimately, reposition taxation as a voluntary, pay-for-performance function. In this post, I cover some of the benefits such a strategy will have for cryptocurrency investors, why our notion of taxation is ripe for disruption, and why cryptocurrency taxation is enabled by default.

Read The Full Article
I really want to know how to tax, when you make money you need to tax, so when you lose money? This is an interesting question.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:37:08 AM

Indeed,the tax is very compulsory if there is someone who does business such as investing.In addition,with taxes imposed by the government able to provide benefits between employers and the state can make progress At a later time.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:57:25 PM

Hmm. In my own opinion bitcoin has no any legimite claims or authority that they can eliminate he income tax in whole world.
Taxaation is very essential in all governments operation and it is the source of funds to build a systematic organization. Through this it is impossible to happen that they can do that such thing.
lestariptr

Activity: 287

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:00:10 PM

Bitcoin already kills when transaction costs are too high and confirmation time takes too long. But until now I still enjoy my bitcoin without worrying it.
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:00:52 PM

Not really, in my opinion, it is the rich that can evade the taxes through crypto investments but normal people will still be taxed on their income from jobs.
Taxes are currently the major source of income for the government. Sooner or later the gov't will surely tax gains from crypto investments.

cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:55:13 PM

Governments will face this problem its just a payback from their greediness,our taxes werent put into good things but they are making us fools and taking our hardship by using it in their personal lives.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:28:34 PM

Let us get one thing straight and that is the fact that taxes will never go away in any country. It dont matter if it is the vat taxes like in england or sales tax like in the United States.  Goverments will always need funds to pay for infrastructure and maintenance.  Even if bitcoin replaced all currencies in the world there eould still need to be a way to fund infrastructure.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
ohlawdy

Activity: 259

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:45:06 PM

You will need to be able to pay everything with bitcoin. So you won't have to put your money in your bank.
But if this happens it isn't a good thing necessarily , taxes need to be paid.
The government will always find a way to make you pay.

spinno

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:00:57 PM

In my own opinion bitcoin has no any legimite claims or authority that they can eliminate he income tax in whole world. Taxaation is very essential in all governments operation and it is the source of funds to build a systematic organization. Through this it is impossible to happen that they can do that such thing.
I think it's fair, the right of everyone to put their money into bitcoin and if the presence of bitcoin kill the tax I think it is the duty of the government to immediately make a rule about bitcoin.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:12:20 PM

Well, this would be great if we witness this, but so far I dont see that this is likely to happen. As income tax is mostly screwing over the "normal" people that have to pay a lot of their hard earned wages in form of taxes, while big corporations are avoiding taxation in the billions, its just about time to disrupt this unfair system and force the governments to focus on taking their taxes from these big corporations while normal people will be relieved. Thats the right development in my opinion.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:46:48 PM

As the age of cryptocurrency comes into full force, it will facilitate a subversively viable taxation avoidance strategy for many of the technically savvy users of peer-to-peer payment systems. In doing so, cryptocurrency use will act to erode the tax revenue base of national jurisdictions, and ultimately, reposition taxation as a voluntary, pay-for-performance function. In this post, I cover some of the benefits such a strategy will have for cryptocurrency investors, why our notion of taxation is ripe for disruption, and why cryptocurrency taxation is enabled by default.

Read The Full Article
It is but it is just fair since tax is also killing individuals with their incomes. The fact that most regular employees are not earning much but the tax deduction is too much for them hurts the financial situation of the person. And the worst is, in corrupt countries taxes are just going into pockets of crocodile government officials.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:00:42 PM

Read The Full Article

The government shouldn't complain of having bitcoin as non taxable because in the first place, most of them don't even recognize us or the system itself. I'm not that knowledgeable in other country's taxation system but ours have high product and services tax so income tax is least of my worries.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:05:58 PM

what you are saying is true though but it'll be very difficult for the cryptocommunity to bypass tax sine we still depend on crypto/fiat conversion. If a time comes that everything you do and wherever you becomes crypto, then surely or likely Wink Wink we'll be independent of tax
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: