Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:16:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMS] Moonstone DAC  (Read 33806 times)
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:30:53 AM

So Tuko, you must start again, I'm sure you will, scamming people is your main job since few years.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543861.msg16427789#msg16427789

Tuko Nghihalua (in order of appearance) aka barwizi, hack_, bitcreditscc, I guess many more in that "list of poineers"

Users here - do your own research before investing your precious time and money in this scam, I have wasted almost 1,5 year of my life for BCR/UNIQ scam, now he's doing the same again :crowdsale, ICO, importing privkeys ...  

Last time in UniQredit slack hack_ was trying to convience us - active users, that he's not the same person as : tuko, barwizi, bitcreditscc, so why should now appear with this account names on the same list ?

If you are in doubt jusk some active users from BCR/UNIQ thread !!!

Thats interesting information, thanks. I remember noirshares and losing money there.  Cry

But I don't think this is barwizi's coin, this is joseph's coin, aka TheStuhlman. I seen him around bitshares talk for ages now.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You're probably right.

I don't know the dynamic of this ico but maybe there's something to be gained by waking up sockpuppets.

The following are without a doubt the same scumbag

23. cupscrypto (cupscrypto) - probably

26. hack-1 (hack_) - definitely
27. bitcreditscc (bitcreditscc) - definitely
28. barwizi (barwizi) - definitely

Good luck with the coin dev.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
georgeandrews

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:33:42 AM

Dev ,

Can I also get your vote?

Thanks
hayden

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:45:44 AM

This is neither "barwizi/tuko" coin, nor Joseph Stuhlman's coin. All of them, as well as many others, are just users joined and running witnesses, waiting for the project to kickstart.

It looks like this Tuko guy have tricked the Dev and contacted him from several accounts, and so is now running multiple witnesses.

Except that, he actually brought here all the hate he collected over the years, and his old enemies. I would suggest the Dev to remove his votes for those suspicious accounts (barwisi, hack_, bitcreditcc)... That person seems to be a cheater (unless he comes here and proves the opposite).

Thanks for notifying us. This dev is shady AF and we should all be staying away.
moonstonedac (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 02:34:50 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2016, 04:58:57 PM by moonstonedac

i don't personally know a single person in the witnesses list. they are just members of bct who happened to qualify to run a node. and i sent them 2000 xms to start with. it would be so easy to to accuse anyone of scamming anyone but i don't have the time to check individuals. there are 95M in the crowdsale and the 2,000 each person i sent to become a witness is a very small fraction of the total. after the crowdsale, the 95m will be distributed proportionally to those who risked something.

regarding those who accuse this project is a scam, it's simple. don't join this project. don't join the crowdsale. if you want something for free and you qualified, just become a witness and i will also vote for you. regardless of whether those you accuse will accuse you in return as a scammer too, you will still get my vote. because i don't have the time to personally investigate every single accusation that comes my way.

also look at the gihub repository and see my work, and the web wallet that is running now and the forum. look all the work i put into everything coming to this point. i single-handedly setup everything from the ground up with my bare hands. i have more to do than just entertain every scam accusation.

did anyone even see this?

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 02:39:23 PM

This is a legit project and the dev is not associated in any way with barwizi. I know some of the people that are witnesses, as in I have seen them around Bitcointalk or Bitsharestalk. Some I do not know but how can anyone possibly know all the people that come to this forum.

From what I have seen so far the launch is very fair, yeah, some people got more coins because they came early but so what. That's the way it is will all coins.

moonstonedac (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 02:41:35 PM

This is neither "barwizi/tuko" coin, nor Joseph Stuhlman's coin. All of them, as well as many others, are just users joined and running witnesses, waiting for the project to kickstart.

It looks like this Tuko guy have tricked the Dev and contacted him from several accounts, and so is now running multiple witnesses.

Except that, he actually brought here all the hate he collected over the years, and his old enemies. I would suggest the Dev to remove his votes for those suspicious accounts (barwisi, hack_, bitcreditcc)... That person seems to be a cheater (unless he comes here and proves the opposite).

Thanks for notifying us. This dev is shady AF and we should all be staying away.

i'm shady because i gave 2k to those willing to run a node and become a witness? that makes me shady? 2k out of 100m? seriously?

Boobies00

Activity: 121

I like boobies (o)(o)

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:56:25 PM

So much hate here and it seems misdirected at the developer. I don't know who barwisi is or his other accounts but i'm sure glad I didn't join any of his projects.

I'm syncing my bitcoin wallet now .. so I can join the ICO and sign a message.  holy its so slow.. yawn .. gonna be waiting another day maybe..
moonstonedac (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 05:15:56 PM

So much hate here and it seems misdirected at the developer. I don't know who barwisi is or his other accounts but i'm sure glad I didn't join any of his projects.

I'm syncing my bitcoin wallet now .. so I can join the ICO and sign a message.  holy its so slow.. yawn .. gonna be waiting another day maybe..

you can use electrum it's a lot faster

moonstonedac (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 05:29:26 PM

crowdsale update
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q4VbumFmZ91bcfckDz9ojkpDTb3jyKXlKjnx24ZXtHE/edit?usp=sharing

moonstonedac (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 07:19:39 PM

http://www.icocountdown.com/ is the second participant of the crowdsale.
he knows my identity.
he must have done his due diligence to join.

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:38:30 PM

hayden, did you even read what I have written above???!!!
I am sorry if my bad English could have mislead you or anyone else.

I have never told this Dev is shady.

I told just the opposite - I am perfectly sure this Dev has nothing to do with all the shady accounts (barwisi/tuko/hack_/bitcreditscc etc).

The Dev of this project is definitely very knowledgeable guy, with a lot of skills and passion.
I am perfectly sure this project is completely legit and is very far from what could be called "scam".

This is the reason I joined this project as early supporter and am planning to invest in ICO too.

... this space is not for rent ...
moonstonedac (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 01:41:38 AM

crowdsale update
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q4VbumFmZ91bcfckDz9ojkpDTb3jyKXlKjnx24ZXtHE/edit?usp=sharing

moonstonedac (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 06:14:08 AM

https://moonstonedac.com/threads/moonstone-smart-assets-msa.21/

This is a draft subject to scrutiny, discussion, modification.

Examples below will talk about SmartUSD (SUSD) but will be applicable to other MSA's. It assumes that 100 XMS is valued at 1 SmartUSD more or less.

Moonstone Smart Assets
MSA's are assets in the Moonstone ecosystem with a value near or equal to the real world asset value it represents. These assets are tradeable in the Moonstone Decentralized Exchange and transferrable to other accounts. With the mechanisms put into MSA's, Moonstone will have market-pegged assets without black swan events and there will be no need for external price feeds.

In the Book/In the Wild
An MSA is "In the Book" (ITB) if it is being sold in the order book or "In the Wild" (ITW) if it is in an individual's wallet ready to be transferred.

Order Pairs
All MSA's starts ITB when an individual creates an order pair. An order pair is a set of a buy order (buy 5 SUSD for 500 XMS) and a sell order (sell 1 SUSD for 110 XMS). At this point, 1 SUSD is available ITB and ready to be ITW once someone buys it. There will always be a 10% difference between the buy and the sell orders.

Order Pair Cancelling
Cancelling order pairs will have some restrictions. You can cancel a buy order if you have an SUSD ITB or SUSD ITW ready to be destroyed. The ratio will always be 5:1. Cancel 5 SUSD buy order per 1 SUSD ITB or 1 SUSD ITW.

Best Offer Algorithm
At any point in time, there will be XMS, SUSD, SBTC, SETH in the Moonstone ecosystem. You can always say I want to buy X tokens for Y tokens. The system will search all the order books to find the best price that you can get.

Witness Anomaly Monitoring and Analysis
The Best Offer Algorithm can easily be undermined with witnesses acting maliciously. These witnesses must be monitored automatically for front running orders and be voted out of the active witnesses list quickly. Witnesses must all be willing to share the order of how they received transactions from other witnesses and other nodes for statistical analysis if other witnesses are operating maliciously to front run the orders.

Smart Asset Health Measure
SMA's health will be constantly be monitored by the daily trading volume and the price with respect to the real asset it represents. The higher the volume and the nearer it is to the real asset, the healthier it is.

Next Steps
Implementing SMA is the top priority of Moonstone. It will open the possibility of creating margin trading and loans for interest of Smart Assets. You will want to create a SmartUSD or a SmartBTC to offer it on loan to those who want to sell short and earn interest for it. This will be another topic and here, there will be margin calls.

hayden

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:15:09 AM

This is a legit project and the dev is not associated in any way with barwizi. I know some of the people that are witnesses, as in I have seen them around Bitcointalk or Bitsharestalk. Some I do not know but how can anyone possibly know all the people that come to this forum.

From what I have seen so far the launch is very fair, yeah, some people got more coins because they came early but so what. That's the way it is will all coins.

How can you say that and know 100% unless you are Barwizi.
moonstonedac (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 06:20:56 AM

How can you say that and know 100% unless you are Barwizi.

hayden, what do you want to say? are you just trying to advertise your signature here? you want to talk to me pm me your fb and i will call you. we can do video chat if you like.

ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 10:28:44 PM

Moonstone added to http://icocountdown.com

Never miss a crowdsale again  Cool

https://twitter.com/ICOcountdown/status/810247854950383616

moonstonedac (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 06:52:02 AM

i'm still waiting for the one who sent 6.6 btc

before someone accuses me, i have no plans to dilute other people's shares by buying into my own crowdsale.

moonstonedac (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 09:08:07 AM

latest crowdsale update

moonstonedac (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 06:59:27 PM

latest crowdsale update:

bonus now below 30% and dropping 0.01% every block

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:17:41 PM

i'm still waiting for the one who sent 6.6 btc

before someone accuses me, i have no plans to dilute other people's shares by buying into my own crowdsale.

Probably that guy is not happy with his name being public. Not everyone likes ICOs to be transparent to the level when the all persons involved are publicly visible together with their investment size. I would say even more - the bigger investors may hesitate if you force them to show their investment/name publicly.

... this space is not for rent ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: