Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:53:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMS] Moonstone DAC  (Read 33808 times)
moonstonedac (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 07:41:18 AM

crowdsale update:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q4VbumFmZ91bcfckDz9ojkpDTb3jyKXlKjnx24ZXtHE/edit?usp=sharing

http://coinad.com/, thank you for joining.

moonstonedac (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 04:37:25 PM

crowdsale update
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q4VbumFmZ91bcfckDz9ojkpDTb3jyKXlKjnx24ZXtHE/edit?usp=sharing

moonstonedac (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 02:04:39 AM

Dev mayby signature campaign is a good idea ?

One more time same question for you dev.

i'd love to, it's just that it might be too tedious to do while i'm trying to get the new testnet with modifications running asap. would you be willing to manage the signature campaign?

moonstonedac (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 02:06:37 AM

crowdsale update:

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:01:15 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2016, 06:31:27 PM by drays

Dev mayby signature campaign is a good idea ?

One more time same question for you dev.

i'd love to, it's just that it might be too tedious to do while i'm trying to get the new testnet with modifications running asap. would you be willing to manage the signature campaign?

When no one want to do it i can ,but i would be better that this person would operate english better then me (mayby have higher rank then my too).All in all i would like to take part in this signature campaign ,so anyone (mayby some hero mamber) would like to moderate signature campaign topic ?

Dealing with all those sig campaign beggars is something for a person with strong nerves. I personally dislike sig campaigns (just because I consider it to be *not right* to advertise something you cannot vouch for, and especially its immoral to do that for money), and I never participate, but well, I agree they can bring some attention to project.

Maybe better to contact a professional sig campaign manager, like https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=721115? He is experienced and is pretty good on this stuff.

... this space is not for rent ...
moonstonedac (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 07:52:43 AM

Development Update:

I have now successfully removed the need for witnesses publishing price feeds. The settlement price will now base on the highest bid price. For someone to manipulate the market, he must first outbid the highest bidder by placing his own highest bid and risk his own money. This is open to discussion but this was my top goal the last few days. Now I'll be finalizing the changes and publish a testnet.

I am open to discussion regarding this.

moonstonedac (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 08:03:43 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2016, 06:39:15 PM by moonstonedac

The upcoming testnet will be treated like a new regular chain and will be treated as Moonstone DAC's baby brother. It will have SmartTokens pegged to Moonstone's XMS. And Moonstone will also have tokens pegged to the testnet. This way, the testnet will be taken seriously since it will be the one breaking frontiers first before Moonstone. It will be first to test 1 second blocks and 101 witnesses among others.

Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:15:23 PM

The upcoming testnet will be treated like a new regular chain and will be treated as Moonstone DAC's baby brother. It will have SmartTokens pegged to Moonstone's XMS. And Moonstone will also have tokens pegged to the testnet. This way, the testnet will be taken seriously since it will be the one breaking frontiers first before Moonstone. It will be first to test 1 second blocks and 101 witnesses among others.

I would like to participate in the testnet. Let us know when its ready and I will help out by being a witness or anything else the network needs.

moonstonedac (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 04:21:56 PM

I would like to participate in the testnet. Let us know when its ready and I will help out by being a witness or anything else the network needs.

I'm just finalizing everything. There are changes that I made and now doing some tests to be sure it won't break.

greenclover

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 01:30:36 AM

just set up a node. how to become a witness? just send dev the public key?
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 01:35:01 AM

just set up a node. how to become a witness? just send dev the public key?

Yup you got it, just send him the public key and he will create an account for you and fund it 2000xms then u keep following the instructions. Welcome.

moonstonedac (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 07:30:34 AM

you can now see the Extreme Chain with 1 second blocks and 101 delegates:
http://extreme.moonstonedac.com/

this is a new chain with "extreme" properties that will act as a test network for moonstone before making some modifications for moonstone.
the faucet is not yet running so account creation thru the wallet will fail. the faucet will be setup shortly.

there are 330M in the Extreme genesis and 300M will be given to all members willing to have it.
a new announcement will be posted soon for the distribution of extreme.

Also, a BTC asset is created to make Extreme tradeable with BTC. I will also be buying BTC assets with real BTC.

In a nutshell, you can use your Extreme tokens as collateral to borrow BTC. You can also use it to buy BTC.

A more detailed announcement will be posted soon after I finish setting up the faucet.

The complete github repo is here: https://github.com/moonstonedac/extreme

theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:20:47 PM

Hi!!!!
This time I was faster  Grin Grin Grin Grin
got already my node running !!!!

"pub_key": "XTR6QNb4HX7tcG9QsPdURvsuZoCH6Jpne46gprLyRcmxjsav4GqMY"

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
moonstonedac (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 03:23:31 PM

Hi!!!!
This time I was faster  Grin Grin Grin Grin
got already my node running !!!!

"pub_key": "XTR6QNb4HX7tcG9QsPdURvsuZoCH6Jpne46gprLyRcmxjsav4GqMY"

lol i haven't finished the faucet yet. wait for the announcement. the distribution details will be there.

moonstonedac (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 03:42:11 PM

faucet is now up. you can now create an account here http://extreme.moonstonedac.com/
make sure you make your backup and you don't forget your password

moonstonedac (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 03:45:19 PM

before i make the official announcement for Extreme, you can get your free 5,000 XTR now by going to the wallet
http://extreme.moonstonedac.com/
and create your account and pm me your account name. make sure to let me know it is for the Extreme network and not Moonstone.

moonstonedac (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 04:44:16 PM

Extreme Chain ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1732735

What is Extreme?
Extreme is a new chain created to test Moonstones future features just like a testnet. However it will be treated like a main net on its own.

How many tokens are on the genesis block?
There are 330M XTR tokens and 300M of it will be distributed for free until the end of January, 2017. All undistributed tokens will be given to the Moonstone crowdsale participants using the same ratio they get for Moonstone tokens (Moonstone's crowdsale will end on bitcoin block height 447,000).

How can I get Extreme's XTR tokens?
Just create an account here: http://extreme.moonstonedac.com/ and make sure you don't forget your password and make a backup. Then pm me your account name and you will get XTR tokens depending on your rank based on the table below:

Jr Member: 50,000 XTR
Member: 100,000 XTR
Full Member: 200,000 XTR
Sr. Member: 250,000 XTR
Hero Member: 280,000 XTR
Legendary: 300,000 XTR

What can I do with XTR tokens?
Extreme has a built in decentralized exchange and market-pegged assets.
There is a market-pegged bitcoin token and a market for it.
You can use your XTR tokens to buy BTC.
You can also use your XTR tokens as collateral to borrow BTC.
Your XTR tokens is also equivalent to your voting power to vote who will become delegates to secure the Extreme network.
Your XTR tokens is also equivalent to your voting power to vote who will become committee members to decide system parameters like block times and block rewards.
Your XTR tokens is also equivalent to your voting power to vote who will become workers to do work for the Extreme network.

cryptospreader_temp

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 05:53:35 PM

Create a slack invite link. I want to join slack.
moonstonedac (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 05:54:35 PM

Create a slack invite link. I want to join slack.

pm me your email and i'll send you an invite

Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 06:16:41 PM

when it will begin to trade these tokens, and how much the price per 1 token .. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: