Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:04:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMS] Moonstone DAC  (Read 33809 times)
moonstonedac (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 01:29:42 PM

XMS holders can now trade it vs the SmartBTC. A SmartBTC is a market-pegged asset backed up by XMS. Anyone holding XMS can borrow SmartBTC using their XMS as collateral. You can purchase the SmartBTC of other people using your XMS. You can also borrow SmartBTC using XMS.

A SmartBTC will only exist if someone will borrow it and put up XMS as collateral.

But What's the worth of SmartBTC? Can it be exchanged with Bitcoin?
Do we have an exchange for moonstone yet? I think it is a good coin and will need an exchange...

A SmartBTC should be worth 1 BTC just like a BitBTC of Bitshares.
I'm still working it out to get listed on an exchange.

how to trade xms for smart btc. I cant find it on http://extreme.moonstonedac.com/

Its not on the market link

that's the extreme wallet

this is the Moonstone Wallet

http://node.moonstonedac.com:8080/#/market/SMARTBTC_XMS

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 10:06:09 PM

XMS holders can now trade it vs the SmartBTC. A SmartBTC is a market-pegged asset backed up by XMS. Anyone holding XMS can borrow SmartBTC using their XMS as collateral. You can purchase the SmartBTC of other people using your XMS. You can also borrow SmartBTC using XMS.

A SmartBTC will only exist if someone will borrow it and put up XMS as collateral.

Do we have an exchange for moonstone yet? I think it is a good coin and will need an exchange...

how to trade xms for smart btc. I cant find it on http://extreme.moonstonedac.com/

Im a bit confused. is xtr not part of xms? how can i use that coin?
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:33:19 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2017, 04:06:35 PM by drays

Im a bit confused. is xtr not part of xms? how can i use that coin?

Extreme (XTR) is the testnet of Moonstone (XMS). They are kind of sister currencies - indepenent from each other, but sharing the same developer and feature-set. XTR is experimental, so it is supposed to get new features sooner than XMS.
Also XMS was sold on ICO for real BTC, while XTR is given away for free. Its important to understand that, to make reasonable assumptions regarding the supposed price of XMS and XTR.

... this space is not for rent ...
kakaxibkl

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:41:14 PM

Good work, come on
me1507

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gon Totto

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 05:14:38 PM

Why it's so hard for XMS listed on exchange ?

Yobit add 2 new coin with exclusive listing ( 0.5 BTC listing fee )

i think for now it's better Yobit, rather than aiming high but nothing
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 11:54:31 PM

Why it's so hard for XMS listed on exchange ?

Yobit add 2 new coin with exclusive listing ( 0.5 BTC listing fee )

i think for now it's better Yobit, rather than aiming high but nothing

No, just no.  I would rather pay the DOT myself for a Cryptopia listing then wish the death of XMS to be listed at yobit.
PLus, AFAIK, it cant be, it uses a BTS base, which i dont think yobit has the brains to add coins a part of ;p (i dont think i see any there) <--i think that answers your question btw
Wishing yobit on a coin honestly is the worst haha, that "exchange" is a final resting place of dead projects ;p

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
moonstonedac (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 05:08:13 PM

https://github.com/moonstonedac/moonstone/releases/tag/v1.0.2

ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 03:56:31 PM

Very good development my friend. Keep it up!

drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:34:58 PM

Can you write some instuction how to update my node.I don't want to loss my coins.

Here is the easiest way: just download bin.zip, unzip it, and copy the "cli_wallet" and "witness_node" into your "livenode" folder, or whatever other place you have those binaries currently located. You can make a backup of old binaries, or just overwrite them.

This will not affect your coins in any way, because (a) they are stored in bloclchain; (b) the keys are stored in "mywallet.json", which is not being replaced Smiley
Backup your mywallet.json in any case.

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:26:05 AM

Can you write some instuction how to update my node.I don't want to loss my coins.

Here is the easiest way: just download bin.zip, unzip it, and copy the "cli_wallet" and "witness_node" into your "livenode" folder, or whatever other place you have those binaries currently located. You can make a backup of old binaries, or just overwrite them.

This will not affect your coins in any way, because (a) they are stored in bloclchain; (b) the keys are stored in "mywallet.json", which is not being replaced Smiley

Thanks. I have anothwr question to add to the poster above too. I want to know how pos works for this coin ?
Unless I am blind I dont think I saw anything a out it and j would like to know more. I appreciate the help.

strasboug

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:44:52 PM

It's good that dev is active and it looks like a promising coin.

But is there an exchange for it yet?
drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:35:59 PM

Thanks. I have anothwr question to add to the poster above too. I want to know how pos works for this coin ?
Unless I am blind I dont think I saw anything a out it and j would like to know more. I appreciate the help.

I guess this is more a question to the Dev. I don't feel completely comfortable answering it.

In any case, this is not regular PoS coin, this is DPOS (Delegated Proof-of-Stake) coin, which is completely different beast.
I believe, this: https://bitshares.org/technology/delegated-proof-of-stake-consensus/, and this: http://cryptorials.io/glossary/delegated-proof-of-stake/, could help you understand the concept.

me1507

Gon Totto

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:42:07 AM

how about Bittrex dev ? are we reach Bittrex in the end of the month ?
hagie

Activity: 792
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 10:42:30 AM

I guess this is more a question to the Dev. I don't feel completely comfortable answering it.

In any case, this is not regular PoS coin, this is DPOS (Delegated Proof-of-Stake) coin, which is completely different beast.
I believe, this: https://bitshares.org/technology/delegated-proof-of-stake-consensus/, and this: http://cryptorials.io/glossary/delegated-proof-of-stake/, could help you understand the concept.

That's right. DPOS is like masternodes which are elected by the coinholders. Only if you have enough votes you are active forging blocks.
Same like Steem, Lisk and so on. ..

@drays like dpos much more than pos of some "m-coin"
drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 05:37:35 PM

@drays like dpos much more than pos of some "m-coin"

Smiley

yeah, especially when the PoS of some "mo-coin" is not actually working Smiley. Any working xPoS is better than non-working PoS Grin

me1507

Gon Totto

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 08:47:42 PM

Looks like dev failed to bring XMS into exchange and the ICO fund has moved.

well, enjoy dev  Wink thank you.
moonstonedac (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 01:39:58 AM

wait a few more days

valley365

Activity: 868
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:34:41 AM

wait a few more days

Need to have a good exchange to buy some more... this is a good coin, but without an exchange, it will go nowhere..
moonstonedac (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 05:46:11 AM

wait a few more days

Need to have a good exchange to buy some more... this is a good coin, but without an exchange, it will go nowhere..

working hard on it

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 11:55:36 PM

this looks really interesting to me

exchange planned ?

yolo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: