Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 02:23:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈  (Read 184379 times)
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 12:21:05 AM

How much got in staking rewards masternode owners per month?

The rewards are out of whack right now.

The upcoming update will fix them to around 8%.

what i dont understand is why is it fixed 8%? shouldnt it be total mined / 50 % / all mns? so the lesser mns the more payout?!

also i wouldnt lower the mn reqs 2 much, you can have the situation like pivx where staking is more profitable than mns and this makes it kind of absurd

you can always stake, but investing hard in a coin should get rewarded

It isn't going to be fixed at 8% but will actually be higher than that until the master nodes start to build up.

The master nodes will get 80% of minted coins after the update.

and what will the total token creation be? around 11.5 mil right? 80% of those go to mn holder of the next decades?!

Yes, the 30 million hard cap would be reached in about 10 years under the new payment amount.

It might end up being 26 million INSN if the remaining Insanes don't get swapped in time.  Less than 2 weeks left.  

Yeah, I suspect there will be some coins that end up not being swapped by the 11th.

We did swap some coins before the majority of them were sent to Nova for network security and basically to keep the chain moving. In fact, I have kept my old INSANE wallet up and running with coins staking for 2 1/2 months.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/insane/
(still moving but moving slowly)

We are going to send those old INSANE coins to the burn address on the 12th and the network will die.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:40:37 AM

what i dont understand is why is it fixed 8%? shouldnt it be total mined / 50 % / all mns? so the lesser mns the more payout?!

also i wouldnt lower the mn reqs 2 much, you can have the situation like pivx where staking is more profitable than mns and this makes it kind of absurd

It isn't going to be fixed at 8% but will actually be higher than that until the master nodes start to build up.

and what will the total token creation be? around 11.5 mil right? 80% of those go to mn holder of the next decades?!

Yes, the 30 million hard cap would be reached in about 10 years under the new payment amount.

It might end up being 26 million INSN if the remaining Insanes don't get swapped in time.  Less than 2 weeks left.  

Yeah, I suspect there will be some coins that end up not being swapped by the 11th.

We did swap some coins before the majority of them were sent to Nova for network security and basically to keep the chain moving. In fact, I have kept my old INSANE wallet up and running with coins staking for 2 1/2 months.

(still moving but moving slowly)

We are going to send those old INSANE coins to the burn address on the 12th and the network will die.

WOW so this means there will be less INSNS than there were INSANES? So it means it will become more rare and valuable to hold correct? I am looking at the Altcoin Bloodbath as a great opportunity to buy more once the dust settles over the next few days. It should be exciting to see how it goes parabolic after the Bitcoin hardfork.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 06:30:49 AM

You have until 08/11/2017 to swap your old INSANE for INSN on Nova

https://novaexchange.com/coinswap/129/

August 11th will make it the 3 months since the swap began.

You will not be able to swap your INSANE coins after that point.

Old INSANE block explorer

New INSN block explorer
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/insn/#

Do not delay!

Get your swap done today!

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 08:41:46 AM

INSN master node ROI page (with caveat)

https://insn.cstats.net/masternodes/stats/

We are going ahead and releasing our master node ROI page even though the dividends are not correct.

The ROI will be fixed once the pending update is released.

You will also see ROI from a different site shortly

http://masternodes.pro/

More INSN stats

https://insn.cstats.net/

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
TheFoes

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:13:45 PM

is there any updated pool list.. i can see around 6gh on speed.. but when i see the 2 pool provided.. the total pool of this 2 are only at 1gh.. where are the other 5gh? are they on solo mining? any help toward listing the pool is really appreciated.. thanks all insaner! hope can join this and becomes a masternodes my self.. thanks again all! all the best!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 01:20:12 PM

is there any updated pool list.. i can see around 6gh on speed.. but when i see the 2 pool provided.. the total pool of this 2 are only at 1gh.. where are the other 5gh? are they on solo mining? any help toward listing the pool is really appreciated.. thanks all insaner! hope can join this and becomes a masternodes my self.. thanks again all! all the best!

The update is going to fix the lack of PoW blocks showing up as well.

Until the update you are kinda wasting your time mining.

Once fixed, you can find a link for Minertopia on the ANN.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
TheFoes

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:37:21 PM

The update is going to fix the lack of PoW blocks showing up as well.

Until the update you are kinda wasting your time mining.

Once fixed, you can find a link for Minertopia on the ANN.

omg.. no wonder to get block also took a very long time.. thanks for the update.. will change my mining back to the original coin.. hope can see it fix soon.. will come back to mine this insane coin.. thanks man.. glad that you reply and update it for me.. thanks again!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:40:03 PM

It might end up being 26 million INSN if the remaining Insanes don't get swapped in time.  Less than 2 weeks left. 

Good sign, just a little time for swap and after INSN rise will come with the roadmap implementation. Now we have a chance to buy cheap coins before BTC hardfork panic, but after we will se another picture on the altcoins markets.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
sarabanda

Activity: 835
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:44:09 PM

We are going ahead and releasing our master node ROI page even though the dividends are not correct.

More INSN stats

yearly income only 44$ Huh
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 05:09:41 PM

More INSN stats

Yes, obviously that is extremely low and will be fixed with the update.

The fix will mint 2000 INSN daily and master nodes will get 80% of them.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 05:59:00 PM

It is very good that masternode fixes are coming although we are very happy with our master node rewards that come daily to our wallet. We are trying hard to get another one going but we will have to save up some more INSN and also get another wallet downloaded, we should be ready to this in a month. I also sincerely believe that after the Bitcoin fork is over, INSN will go up to what it was before and even more and the price has been quite steady despite market upheavals of late.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
TCortese

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:36:55 PM

I'm having issues syncing my insane wallet. It stuck after processing 6627 blocks. I've tried on two computers and am having the same issue at the same period. No connection issues. Trouble is, I've already moved some INSN over. Thoughts?
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 04:33:30 PM

I'm having issues syncing my insane wallet. It stuck after processing 6627 blocks. I've tried on two computers and am having the same issue at the same period. No connection issues. Trouble is, I've already moved some INSN over. Thoughts?

deleting all but wallet.dat and start the qt helped me with this (backup everything!)
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 11:13:50 PM

deleting all but wallet.dat and start the qt helped me with this (backup everything!)

If that doesn't work this download has 3 files. You need to replace the corresponding files in %appdata% > Roaming > INSN with these new ones.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8jA_L125ltaMW9ubWx5TnVrdk0/view

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
TCortese

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:15:54 AM

That did it. Thanks!
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:01:11 AM

More INSN stats

Yes, obviously that is extremely low and will be fixed with the update.

The fix will mint 2000 INSN daily and master nodes will get 80% of them.

So, 1600 INSN coins will be divided to available masternode amounts?
Fredii

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

World peace

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:58:43 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 02:53:11 PM by Fredii

You have until 08/11/2017 to swap your old INSANE for INSN on Nova

https://novaexchange.com/coinswap/129/

August 11th will make it the 3 months since the swap began.

You will not be able to swap your INSANE coins after that point.

Old INSANE block explorer

New INSN block explorer
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/insn/#

Do not delay!

Get your swap done today!

Until recently, I thought it was a trick.
And kept all the coins on yobit but figured out the details of the road map decided to exchange all the coins.
I would probably sob after 11/08 if I did not exchange.
InsaneTeam (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 20

Join insane.exchange.

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 10:16:32 PM

Until recently, I thought it was a trick.
And kept all the coins on yobit but figured out the details of the road map decided to exchange all the coins.
I would probably sob after 11/08 if I did not exchange.

No tricks. The whole team worked hard in these months. Lots of work done, and many news coming soon.

InsaneTeam (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 20

Join insane.exchange.

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 10:17:36 PM

Masternode Stats: https://insn.cstats.net/masternodes/

subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:08:34 AM

That's a very good thing for INSANE to see the amount of masternodes increasing.  Once the coin swap is over in about 8 days, I hope to see the price of INSN rise.  All the remaining insanes on yobit will be irrelevant and worthless.  I have a feeling those that are waiting to swap at the last minute will get burned. 
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: