Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:43:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈  (Read 184379 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:11:13 PM

That's a very good thing for INSANE to see the amount of masternodes increasing.  Once the coin swap is over in about 8 days, I hope to see the price of INSN rise.  All the remaining insanes on yobit will be irrelevant and worthless.  I have a feeling those that are waiting to swap at the last minute will get burned. 

I also hope everyone that has INSANE on YOBIT changes their INSANES otherwise they will be lost forever and no longer be supported by the DEVELOPMENT TEAM as INSN will have the full support and is the NEW COIN. Thank you for the support.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Fredii

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

World peace

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:27:27 PM

Until recently, I thought it was a trick.
And kept all the coins on yobit but figured out the details of the road map decided to exchange all the coins.
I would probably sob after 11/08 if I did not exchange.

No tricks. The whole team worked hard in these months. Lots of work done, and many news coming soon.
I understand this now, I even write down all the links in a notebook.
INSN coin has a great potential, I expect that in the near future the number of masternodes will increase from 15% of the total coin delivery to 35 - 45 from the total supply of coins.
What will affect the price of X 2 - X 5
In other words, INSN at this stage of its development is very attractive for investments.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 05:58:46 PM

And kept all the coins on yobit but figured out the details of the road map decided to exchange all the coins.

No tricks. The whole team worked hard in these months. Lots of work done, and many news coming soon.
INSN coin has a great potential, I expect that in the near future the number of masternodes will increase from 15% of the total coin delivery to 35 - 45 from the total supply of coins.
In other words, INSN at this stage of its development is very attractive for investments.

i agree i see 1$ a very realistic price for insn, also the yobit thing is a good thing, means less total supply=higher price agauin
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:52:35 PM

i agree i see 1$ a very realistic price for insn, also the yobit thing is a good thing, means less total supply=higher price agauin
yes agree with you guys > the master node will definitely increase in future
the insane team is insanely doing great developments in this project
we will be rich if price goes to X5  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:00:37 AM

A dollar shouldn't be too hard to achieve and is just a matter of time.  INSN at a dollar each will still not be in the top 100 on coinmarketcap.com  That proves how undervalued INSN is at the moment.  INSN is easily a top 100 if not top 50 crypto currency. 
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:44:09 AM

A dollar shouldn't be too hard to achieve and is just a matter of time.  INSN at a dollar each will still not be in the top 100 on coinmarketcap.com  That proves how undervalued INSN is at the moment.  INSN is easily a top 100 if not top 50 crypto currency. 

Agree with you. Insane is at the very begining of it's journey, we have a long road ahead. As the total suply is very low (for now at least) I see insane at much higher price, 5-10$ is my long term prediction (2+ years from now).
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:19:00 AM

Agree with you. Insane is at the very begining of it's journey, we have a long road ahead. As the total suply is very low (for now at least) I see insane at much higher price, 5-10$ is my long term prediction (2+ years from now).

honestly i expect little fall and after that to the moon Smiley with insn , ( not years but mothts Smiley  )
tehMoonwalker

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 09:47:59 AM

true, with the market cap of pivx we would be at around 8$/insn
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:06:45 PM

Bitcoin has gone up a lot the last two days so the value of INSN hasn't really gone down at all. This is also another great entry point for new comers and as there is so much development happening behind the scenes that is still coming, many of us are still in accumulation mode.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
sevenx70

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:32:13 PM

A crypto facebook group is giving Insane coins away with their contest.

Getting noticed!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/246479302178538/permalink/878983615594767/
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 11:01:16 PM

Getting noticed!

This group has over 6k crypto members.

I sent a join request and will pump up the 500 coin giveaway a little.

Everyone should join and post the giveaway link where you can.

Grin

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:28:02 AM

Updated OP with 5 translations (Chinese, Filipino, German, Italian and Romanian) Japanese still to come.

P.S. Don't forget to swap your INSANE for INSN, 5 days remaining.

Cheers, gawlea!
TheFoes

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:50:13 AM

can i start mining this now!!! plssssss any update on the block info? really need any news regarding mining.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 07:14:33 AM

can i start mining this now!!! plssssss any update on the block info? really need any news regarding mining.

Very soon Bro.

I am just as anxious about the update being released as you are.

Thanks for sticking with us man.

Grin Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
sevenx70

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:10:34 AM

Getting noticed!

This group has over 6k crypto members.

I sent a join request and will pump up the 500 coin giveaway a little.

Everyone should join and post the giveaway link where you can.

Grin

That group rocks! They have 9,000 members. They also have their own token for their facebook group...pretty cool.

I was shocked when i saw the insane logo dude in their latest giveaway.
tehMoonwalker

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 11:59:56 AM

rofl they are pumping the wrong coin Cheesy

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/insanecoin/#BTC
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:36:31 PM

LOL no wonder I saw the old INSANE coin moon on Yobit. I wanted to buy some but it was too high so I bought from the other ones, the normal INSN. It's still good exposure anyway and very nice to know people are looking at the Coin.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 01:09:13 PM

Glad all of this multiple coin stuff will end after August 11th.

Yeah, they are pumping the wrong coin.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
jimhuang

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:25:40 PM

Just wait until after the update is out before you try mining.

The update will fix some problems with the POW.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:27:07 PM

As a newbie, does there exist insn miner specificall?
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: