Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:01:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈  (Read 184379 times)
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:56:56 AM

Hi Community...

I am very interested in Insane Coin and was going to purchase some off livecoin. This may have been covered in here several times, however I'm very new to the crypto world so if someone could please let me know if the INSN on livecoin is the correct currency to purchase, I'd greatly appreciate. Thanks All

The correct coin to purchase on Livecoin is INSN.

The old coin that is going away after August 11th is INSANE.

Welcome aboard.

Grin

huh , how about nova swapping coins, does that not count as genuine one?
yes nova has a old chain too, and the one on Yobit is old, just look at the tickers the new one INSN. the old chain soon to be worthless is INSANE we have swap the coin. swap ends 11th.

now i am confused, the nova does support swap also , and the countdown also saying the swap is till 11 august..., i didt swap my coins there, but your saying thats also an old blockchain ??

Nova  Exchange has both INSANE (old) and & INSN (New)

The old INSANE coin is going away and will no longer be supported. You have until August 11th to swap INSANE on Nova for the new INSN.

https://novaexchange.com/coinswap/129/

Do not worry about coin prices or anything else. You MUST swap your INSANE for INSN by August 11th or you will not be able to do so in the future.

** The only place you can swap your INSANE for INSN is  on Nova Exchange **

If you don't have your old INANE on Nova please send your INSANE to Nova and swap them for INSN as quickly as possible.

I hope this clarifies things.

yes thx, this cleares much, i became in confused because of livecoin exchange... i did the swap so lets wait Smiley
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3266

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 01:42:59 PM

can someone post .conf file here, my wallet is stuck on 23.june  and they can't be synced
now i use this INSaNe.conf:
Code:
listen=1
server=1
maxconnections=500
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=9vKTPP31DOfIPsGzlNbv5k2Wj3GiPp1EHE
port=10255
rpcport=10257
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=195.74.52.227
addnode=149.56.66.5
addnode=74.208.43.97
addnode=164.132.176.100
addnode=24.233.181.42
addnode=149.56.66.2

According to Nova Exchange these are the recent nodes.

The nodes are for INSANE only and not INSN as they are two different networks.

addnode=149.56.154.75:8028
addnode=151.249.96.73:8028
addnode=164.132.151.91:8028
addnode=195.74.52.227:8028
addnode=213.32.98.226:8028
addnode=[2a01:4f8:201:6211::2101]:8028

There aren't many days left to get the swap done.

I know that is new INSN coin. does is still named INSaNe.conf or INSN.conf
thanks

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hexpool.com

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 02:02:51 PM

can someone post .conf file here, my wallet is stuck on 23.june  and they can't be synced
now i use this INSaNe.conf:
Code:
listen=1
server=1
maxconnections=500
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=9vKTPP31DOfIPsGzlNbv5k2Wj3GiPp1EHE
port=10255
rpcport=10257
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=195.74.52.227
addnode=149.56.66.5
addnode=74.208.43.97
addnode=164.132.176.100
addnode=24.233.181.42
addnode=149.56.66.2

According to Nova Exchange these are the recent nodes.

The nodes are for INSANE only and not INSN as they are two different networks.

addnode=149.56.154.75:8028
addnode=151.249.96.73:8028
addnode=164.132.151.91:8028
addnode=195.74.52.227:8028
addnode=213.32.98.226:8028
addnode=[2a01:4f8:201:6211::2101]:8028

There aren't many days left to get the swap done.

I know that is new INSN coin. does is still named INSaNe.conf or INSN.conf
thanks

Peers can be found here: https://hexpool.com/explorer/peers?id=1705

we also had trouble installing a new wallet - the bootstrap from the first OP helped us to get it running.

We're using INSaNe.conf
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3266

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 12:25:43 AM

we also had trouble installing a new wallet - the bootstrap from the first OP helped us to get it running.

We're using INSaNe.conf

I am trying with these addnodes, but still trouble with sync. Now I have 7 weeks behind.
Any other ideas, something?
This is the latest windows wallet, and remove all old files (except wallet.dat)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:11:05 AM

https://hexpool.com
Fast, stable and https secure mining pool
Only 1.0% fee
Automatic payouts every 2 hours
No registration required!

How to mine?
Fire up your preferred miner with the following parameters (replace WALLET with your wallet address):
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu1.hexpool.com:3533 -u WALLET -p c=INSN

How to set different difficulty?
You can use the parameter d=? in your password to set the desired difficulty, good for nicehash etc.
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu1.hexpool.com:3533 -u WALLET -p c=INSN,d=0.1

Explorer
https://hexpool.com/explorer/INSN

Pool added to OP. Thank you!
Dim89

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:35:43 AM

We're using INSaNe.conf

I am trying with these addnodes, but still trouble with sync. Now I have 7 weeks behind.
Any other ideas, something?
This is the latest windows wallet, and remove all old files (except wallet.dat)

Try download bootstrap: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4RoSPunQ45EWWZvRWRUNDJKbFE

Copy the folder to C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Roaming\
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:29:15 AM

I've swapped all old Insane to INSN Grin

Waiting the price go to Mars Grin

And I hope the master node collateral amount could be changed in the future, I think 5k - 10k is a reasonable amount Smiley

There's only 3 days left before the Insane to INSN swap is completed.  It's been a long 3 months and I am so happy to see that it's almost over.  INSN will most likely end up being more rare than Insane from those who held off and forgot to swap their coins.  Anyways, now the Insane Team can now concentrate on developing and marketing INSN.  Insane is the new normal!

Yes, it is still such a lovely time to pick up INSNS. I picked up around 20k the last week or so and the price is perfect for accumulating and growing the INSN Bags. BAGHOLDING INSANE is so much the new normal, one would be totally insane not to own a bag.  Grin

The current price of INSN is very cheap compared to other masternode coins/tokens.  It's a good time to try to pick up another 30k so you'll have enough for a masternode.  There's no doubt that INSN will be much higher in volume once the exchange is over.  I'm still crossing my fingers for Bittrex.  This would take INSN to INSANE levels. 
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:28:43 PM

I've swapped all old Insane to INSN Grin

Waiting the price go to Mars Grin

And I hope the master node collateral amount could be changed in the future, I think 5k - 10k is a reasonable amount Smiley

There's only 3 days left before the Insane to INSN swap is completed.  It's been a long 3 months and I am so happy to see that it's almost over.  INSN will most likely end up being more rare than Insane from those who held off and forgot to swap their coins.  Anyways, now the Insane Team can now concentrate on developing and marketing INSN.  Insane is the new normal!

Yes, it is still such a lovely time to pick up INSNS. I picked up around 20k the last week or so and the price is perfect for accumulating and growing the INSN Bags. BAGHOLDING INSANE is so much the new normal, one would be totally insane not to own a bag.  Grin

The current price of INSN is very cheap compared to other masternode coins/tokens.  It's a good time to try to pick up another 30k so you'll have enough for a masternode.  There's no doubt that INSN will be much higher in volume once the exchange is over.  I'm still crossing my fingers for Bittrex.  This would take INSN to INSANE levels. 

Grabbed a few more today. I got one masternode chugging away nicely making INSN babies so trying to get 2nd one done before End of August if I can make it in time on another computer, so I have then two wallets to have one masternode each on. Told a miner friend of mine to mine INSN and hold, he is residing in the U.K and told him about INSANE SPACES.He will point his miners there he said.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
J0HN3F1V3

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:00:19 PM

The closing time of the swap is it 23.59 UTC or GMT

Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 12:59:33 AM

You have about 21 hours left to get your INSANE swapped for INSN on Nova Exchange.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
pik42

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:05:18 AM

You have about 21 hours left to get your INSANE swapped for INSN on Nova Exchange.

hi bro! why so slowly there is my coin of insane! six hours, two confirmations!? if so.я I can not be in time on COINSWAP!!!
Tyler.Durden

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:31:57 AM

hi bro! why so slowly there is my coin of insane! six hours, two confirmations!? if so.я I can not be in time on COINSWAP!!!

It's retards like you who leave things to the last second. There was 3 months notice for this and advised to do so many many times...

Hope they get BURNED muhahahahahahahaha....................

Sorry to be such a harsh bastard but people were warned how many times about this........................................................
nltn

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

crypto

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:37:02 AM

Cryptopia has INSN, so this bag is already the right one.

Looking forward to a bright future for this coin!
pik42

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:40:06 AM

It's retards like you who leave things to the last second. There was 3 months notice for this and advised to do so many many times...

Sorry to be such a harsh bastard but people were warned how many times about this........................................................
I have bought a coin today, at low price! so, I shouldn't say that I am a brake!!!
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 08:51:10 AM

nova offline on last day? not acceptable wtf
lionzin

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:42:48 PM

Coins available for swap

Shocked
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 01:49:20 PM

Coins available for swap

Shocked

There are still more coins available for swapping.

It is simply a matter of telling Nova to make them available for the swap.

Everyone who gets their coins to Nova before the deadline will get swapped out.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:12:36 PM

Did it end officially?
when will coinmarketcap announce final and exact amount?
sarabanda

Activity: 835
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:22:50 PM

Swap is over or soon over,now waiting for insns to the moon Wink
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 09:49:12 PM

Did it end officially?
when will coinmarketcap announce final and exact amount?

The swap is officially over in the next few minutes.

The swap balance on Nova is zero but there are still people who need to be swapped out.

I think we are going to give them until Sunday or Monday and then have Nova swap out the stragglers.

After that ... the old INSANE will be a dead coin walking.

Smiley

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: