Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:36:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈  (Read 184379 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:06:42 AM

Hi Bittzy78.  Is the swap officially over now?  or are people still waiting for the lasts Insanes to be swapped?  I was just looking at coinmarketcap and noticed the circulation count of INSN is 15,819,945 does that mean there were about 3 million Insanes that did not get swapped?  That's a huge amount and INSN's price should reflect it if that's the case. 

Yeah, there are still 451k INSN coins on Nova that still need to be swapped out. Once those coins are swapped out we will discuss what is left over.

There were 1.25 million INSN coins that were swapped before they were sent to Nova so those can be added to the total. We did that to have some sort of network stability since it was possible that no other coins would have been on the network for a good amount of time.

Once the final swap is over, we will discuss the amount that is left over.

A good part of the leftover coins will go to admin master nodes to help fund coin development... more on that later.

Stay tuned

Smiley

Thank you for the good news. With INSANE we can only be looking forward to happy times ahead. Without getting political lol, following INSN coin will be much more fun than following Insane world leaders  Grin Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mascondante
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 06:12:20 AM

I can't seem to find a current X11 miner that will work for me. I'm using a RX 580 which should be overkill (outside of an ASIC) and 10 MH/s seems a little... slow. the NiceHash fork of sgminer returns hardware errors so I'm having to use sph-sgminer_x11mod at a version in the 4.x range.

AltMiner.net

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 06:13:12 AM

Pool INSN Coin

Fee 2%
No registration
Auto payments 30 min
Large selection of coins and algorithms

http://TimeTeh.com/

Thanks! I'll add it to our Pools in OP.

Finally a pool that lets me mine INSN specifically. The first two pools seem to mine whatever x11 they want and pay out in the currency of the wallet you select. Not positive on that but that's the way it looks.

You need to add INSN as password to select the currencY you mine. Add c=INSN after -p and it works...

⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️ Low fee, multi algo pool | 2 hr payout | No registration required. ⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:41:03 AM

Hi Bittzy78.  Is the swap officially over now?  or are people still waiting for the lasts Insanes to be swapped?  I was just looking at coinmarketcap and noticed the circulation count of INSN is 15,819,945 does that mean there were about 3 million Insanes that did not get swapped?  That's a huge amount and INSN's price should reflect it if that's the case. 

Yeah, there are still 451k INSN coins on Nova that still need to be swapped out. Once those coins are swapped out we will discuss what is left over.

There were 1.25 million INSN coins that were swapped before they were sent to Nova so those can be added to the total. We did that to have some sort of network stability since it was possible that no other coins would have been on the network for a good amount of time.

A good part of the leftover coins will go to admin master nodes to help fund coin development... more on that later.

Stay tuned

Smiley

Delay is caused by nova?
Approximately when we are waiting to finish this process?
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 12:27:55 PM

Stay tuned

Smiley

Delay is caused by nova?
Approximately when we are waiting to finish this process?

More INSN coins were just added to the swap address on Nova.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
svat

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:39:52 PM

I got my coins that are stuck in the queue

Thanks for honest and professional work
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:57:08 AM

Hi! Is the masternode reward fixed or you still work on it? Thanks!

P.S. Nice looking OP btw!

Cheers, kiddo!
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 08:28:30 AM

Stay tuned

Smiley

Thanks for the update!

What if the coins did get swapped in Nova? Will it be burned down to minimize the supply hence the value will increase? Smiley
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 01:12:22 PM

More coins have been added to Nova for swapping

It looks like 3 transaction that were in queue have not been removed from queued yet after more swap coins were added.
(Update : I spoke too soon. The coins in queue have been swapped.)

https://novaexchange.com/coinswap/129/

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 09:19:36 AM

everything fine my qued insane got swapped, any news about yobit? how many ghost coins are on their site left?
sarabanda

Activity: 835
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:14:58 PM

Hi Bittzy78.  Is the swap officially over now?  or are people still waiting for the lasts Insanes to be swapped?  I was just looking at coinmarketcap and noticed the circulation count of INSN is 15,819,945 does that mean there were about 3 million Insanes that did not get swapped?  That's a huge amount and INSN's price should reflect it if that's the case.  

Stay tuned

Smiley

Thanks for the update!

What if the coins did get swapped in Nova? Will it be burned down to minimize the supply hence the value will increase? Smiley

Hard to predict. If insn burned down to minimize the value of insn can increase and cannot increase,very many aspects for this. I know many coins whos after burned value not increase.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 09:04:36 AM

What is the latest news now in INSN? Are we going to find out more behind the INSANE SPACES idea now or we are waiting for the summer season to transpire first as many DEVS and people are on their annual leave and vacations now? I would like to know what is happening in the near future for the winter time.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
maan221292

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:09:13 PM

So I think i downloaded the right version of insane coin, the 1.0.4.0, I made the .conf and add the nodes, but it does not download the blockchain, it always get stuck at 6775.
Am I doing something wrong or do I not have the right version of insane coin?

Can someone help me please.

Thanks in advance
Tyler.Durden

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:20:58 PM

What is the latest news now in INSN? Are we going to find out more behind the INSANE SPACES idea now or we are waiting for the summer season to transpire first as many DEVS and people are on their annual leave and vacations now? I would like to know what is happening in the near future for the winter time.

Doesn't your mrs work with the team? Qiwoman?
She'd know the latest goss no??
subG

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:39:04 AM

It looks like it's finally over.  The longest coin swap in cryptocurrency history.  Taking a look at https://novaexchange.com/coinswap/129/   There was a total of 16365777.71382656 INSANE coins swapped out for INSN.  Since there were a total of 18,342,813 INSANE, that makes 1977035.28617 INSANEs that were not swapped and burnt.  Is this correct Bittzy78? 
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:32:15 PM

Doesn't your mrs work with the team? Qiwoman?
She'd know the latest goss no??

We have been in hush hush quiet mode and so I said the same to him don't worry. He likes to Pry lol. When all is ready then all will be revealed.  Cheesy I have been insanely busy of late as well, catching up after family time.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
subG

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:02:46 AM

Man it sucks to see the price and volume of INSN continue to drop.  Who the heck is selling at these prices?  Are there any plans to try to get listed on a Chinese exchange?  In cryptocurrency as of lately, anything the Chinese touches, turns into gold.  There's a lot of talk about Binance which is a new Chinese exchange.  Let's try to get INSN on there.
mascondante
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 02:08:51 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 11:10:07 PM by mascondante

https://thecryptochat.net/insanecoin.php Faucet is dry. Only managed to get 0.06 INSN. Also mining on an RX 580 is painfully slow or I'm doing it wrong. How many are mining? Pool of choice and settings?

Edit: faucet has coins again. Thanks whoever did that :-)

mascondante
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 12:34:27 AM

Man it sucks to see the price and volume of INSN continue to drop.  Who the heck is selling at these prices?  Are there any plans to try to get listed on a Chinese exchange?  In cryptocurrency as of lately, anything the Chinese touches, turns into gold.  There's a lot of talk about Binance which is a new Chinese exchange.  Let's try to get INSN on there.

Wish it would drop more if for only a day. By my calculations the 50000 INSN required to start a masternode and turn profit would still cost me $6471.85 USD at time of this post. I can never have nice things  Sad

Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 01:13:03 AM

Yeah, it always sucks to see a coin price drop.

We are working behind the scenes to get the update out and fix those master node payments (among other things)

Please stay tuned.

Smiley

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: