Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:26:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈  (Read 184379 times)
sarabanda

Activity: 835
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:15:18 PM

Hello, everybody, I would like to make a short statement regarding insane. (INSN) and Insane Spaces Cryptoplex (INSC).

First Insane Coin.

Most of what you will find here is not new information; Most has been said before, albeit not in the same place nor at the same time.

Insanecoin was not born via an ICO and was not graced with huge start-up funds.  Finances have been mostly funded by personal donations and large investments by core team members. Insane has a great community and a great team that run it behind the scenes. The team is not limited to the individuals listed at insanecoin.com; these are core members. Also, many more people play varied roles and do a great job for insane.

One problem that I have seen within crypto is the self-implosion of coins due to lack of interest past the first few months or years if lucky. 
Devs come, disappear, lose interest and for whatever reason the coin dies.
Our business model devoids this risk.
Insane coin is a team. Not the idea or baby of one person. No one person has full control, and no one person can run off with the funds or cause any real issues that would effect the future of insane. 

Cryptocoderz has been working with insane for some time as one of our team devs. During the last few months, some unexpected personal issues have limited his ability to work within crypto.  Due to this cryprocoderz will be taking time away. We wish him all the best and hope everything gets resolved.

In the meantime a long awaited update to the wallet is arriving soon, this addresses the master node payment issues as well as some other small issues and bug fixes.

We are moving on with our plans, one of which I will talk about next. Insane has long term goals, and we could pump this or that and build hype. But that is not a sustainable approach or in the best interests of team members, investors or community members.

Now Insane spaces.

We have been working on insane spaces for some time now, the idea started simple but has grown into a monster of a task. The main reason being for that is our want to include as many funding options as possible. We want to involve a wider community than just crypto lovers. Mainstream funding will offer more access to a wider range of people, and with the crypto element playing a large part it will expose more people to our ever expanding presence in the global marketplace.

An insane Space will introduce business and social communities to crypto via education, entertainment and exposure. A place that can expose crypto to a whole new marketplace via interaction, education and awareness.

Insane spaces INSC will be run alongside insane coin INSN, Insane coins (Insane crypto systems Ltd). However insane space will be run in a way that benefits the crypto community as a whole.
Insane spaces will be running as a "Not for profit" company.

What does this mean?
All profits that are made will be reinvested into the project or other similar causes or projects. Once established we will be offering grants for research or development to worthwhile and beneficial projects. We will be creating a charitable fund that can be deployed where needed via member voting.
Members will play a very important role in the future within Insane, and we will be introducing a system of direction to guide insane spaces down the correct path. I feel that one person's vision is just not big enough a team must drive forward and that team must be governed by consensus rather than blind vision.

To clarify the INSN holder 2 for 1 swap.

On a date yet to be confirmed (we are aiming for early January 2018)
Holders of INSN will receive 1 INSC for each INSN that you hold at the point of the snapshot (Date also TBC)

You will keep your INSN, so say you have 100 INSN right now. And you keep those INSN until the snapshot, and you will then also receive 100 INSC.

So you will have 100 INSN and 100 INSC, effectively a 2 for 1, but you already own 1 so its free coins just for being insanely wonderful and hanging on to your INSN. (And because we love you all)

I hope that clears up a few questions. Please feel free to ask me anything on Twitter via @insanecoin or @notnormalscom. Feel free to message me on slack, Bitcoin talk or Bitcoin garden if you have any questions.

Thanks for reading

Notnormals

May I ask if I will receive INSC coins if my INSNs are on the exchange?
If not, then where do I need to store my INSN coins to get INSC.

I think you must hold INSN in hard wallet to get INSC,but this is just my oppinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subG

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:04:45 AM

Hello, everybody, I would like to make a short statement regarding insane. (INSN) and Insane Spaces Cryptoplex (INSC).

First Insane Coin.

Most of what you will find here is not new information; Most has been said before, albeit not in the same place nor at the same time.

Insanecoin was not born via an ICO and was not graced with huge start-up funds.  Finances have been mostly funded by personal donations and large investments by core team members. Insane has a great community and a great team that run it behind the scenes. The team is not limited to the individuals listed at insanecoin.com; these are core members. Also, many more people play varied roles and do a great job for insane.

One problem that I have seen within crypto is the self-implosion of coins due to lack of interest past the first few months or years if lucky. 
Devs come, disappear, lose interest and for whatever reason the coin dies.
Our business model devoids this risk.
Insane coin is a team. Not the idea or baby of one person. No one person has full control, and no one person can run off with the funds or cause any real issues that would effect the future of insane. 

Cryptocoderz has been working with insane for some time as one of our team devs. During the last few months, some unexpected personal issues have limited his ability to work within crypto.  Due to this cryprocoderz will be taking time away. We wish him all the best and hope everything gets resolved.

In the meantime a long awaited update to the wallet is arriving soon, this addresses the master node payment issues as well as some other small issues and bug fixes.

We are moving on with our plans, one of which I will talk about next. Insane has long term goals, and we could pump this or that and build hype. But that is not a sustainable approach or in the best interests of team members, investors or community members.

Now Insane spaces.

We have been working on insane spaces for some time now, the idea started simple but has grown into a monster of a task. The main reason being for that is our want to include as many funding options as possible. We want to involve a wider community than just crypto lovers. Mainstream funding will offer more access to a wider range of people, and with the crypto element playing a large part it will expose more people to our ever expanding presence in the global marketplace.

An insane Space will introduce business and social communities to crypto via education, entertainment and exposure. A place that can expose crypto to a whole new marketplace via interaction, education and awareness.

Insane spaces INSC will be run alongside insane coin INSN, Insane coins (Insane crypto systems Ltd). However insane space will be run in a way that benefits the crypto community as a whole.
Insane spaces will be running as a "Not for profit" company.

What does this mean?
All profits that are made will be reinvested into the project or other similar causes or projects. Once established we will be offering grants for research or development to worthwhile and beneficial projects. We will be creating a charitable fund that can be deployed where needed via member voting.
Members will play a very important role in the future within Insane, and we will be introducing a system of direction to guide insane spaces down the correct path. I feel that one person's vision is just not big enough a team must drive forward and that team must be governed by consensus rather than blind vision.

To clarify the INSN holder 2 for 1 swap.

On a date yet to be confirmed (we are aiming for early January 2018)
Holders of INSN will receive 1 INSC for each INSN that you hold at the point of the snapshot (Date also TBC)

You will keep your INSN, so say you have 100 INSN right now. And you keep those INSN until the snapshot, and you will then also receive 100 INSC.

So you will have 100 INSN and 100 INSC, effectively a 2 for 1, but you already own 1 so its free coins just for being insanely wonderful and hanging on to your INSN. (And because we love you all)

I hope that clears up a few questions. Please feel free to ask me anything on Twitter via @insanecoin or @notnormalscom. Feel free to message me on slack, Bitcoin talk or Bitcoin garden if you have any questions.

Thanks for reading

Notnormals

May I ask if I will receive INSC coins if my INSNs are on the exchange?
If not, then where do I need to store my INSN coins to get INSC.

I think you must hold INSN in hard wallet to get INSC,but this is just my oppinion.

To guarantee that you get your share, I think everyone should keep INSN in your personal INSN wallet.  Exchanges may not choose to want to add INSC to their exchange so they won't have an INSC wallet available.  I may be completely wrong how the distribution works.  Maybe it's best to wait for an official announcement.
subG

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:06:57 AM

Any exchange where Insane is listed already?

INSANE is listed on Yobit but those coins are now worthless and are no longer supported by the INSANE Team.  The new valid coins are INSN and you can see from this link that it is currently traded on multiple exchanges.  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/insanecoin-insn/#markets
Take12

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:40:50 PM

INSN is amazing. Hype, hype, hype! ALL THE WAY TO THE MOON BABY Cool Cool
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:16:30 AM

Any exchange where Insane is listed already?

INSANE is listed on Yobit but those coins are now worthless and are no longer supported by the INSANE Team.  The new valid coins are INSN and you can see from this link that it is currently traded on multiple exchanges.  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/insanecoin-insn/#markets

It's also silly that although the INSN Team have long in the past paid for YOBIT to update to the new coin, they STILL HAVEN'T BOTHERED to list INSN after so many months of getting paid. I am beginning to believe Yobit is a big scam, not listing coins after they have been paid to do so. It's so dump they trading the old dead insane and not listing INSN. I have all but stopped trading there now until they fix this issue for INSN COIN as it isn't fair yet they have completely dead coins trading and getting pumped and dumped by Yobit whales.  Cry

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
JustMe22

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:12:21 AM

I think this might end up being the situation. INSN should always be priority number 1 for all of us.. The current price right now is pretty depressing. There really isn't a need for an INSC airdrop until INSN is in high demand. The focus should be to promote INSN so that it is well known by the cryptocurrency community. Also fack yobit exchange.
sarabanda

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:56:42 PM

Hmmmm..Im waiting 1-2$ per INSN Undecided
Steven3iii

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:54:53 PM

Looks like a good coin...but the block reward is INSANE at only 1.

50000 for  a masternode. 50000. Just saying. Roll Eyes

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gawajn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:12:07 PM

So are there plans to cooperate with exchanges when the snapshot occurs?
Also nice to see an update which addresses the master node payments!
subG

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:54:42 AM

I think this might end up being the situation. INSN should always be priority number 1 for all of us.. The current price right now is pretty depressing. There really isn't a need for an INSC airdrop until INSN is in high demand. The focus should be to promote INSN so that it is well known by the cryptocurrency community. Also fack yobit exchange.

Hey man.  I knew your post looked very familiar.  Why are you pretty much posting what I said except for your last sentence about the yobit exchange.  If you like what someones says, it's best to quote it instead of using it as your own.  It's just weird.

I hate to agree but I think this might end up being the situation.  INSN should always be priority number 1.  The current price right now is pretty depressing.  There really isn't a need for an INSC airdrop until INSN is in high demand.  The focus should be to promote INSN so that it is well known by the cryptocurrency community.   
sarabanda

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:08:27 PM

Watch in bitcoingarden,how less amount Secco gives per retweets and tweets...thats meaning Dev knows how this coin will be expensive in the future. I think wrong Huh
subG

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:25:43 AM

Watch in bitcoingarden,how less amount Secco gives per retweets and tweets...thats meaning Dev knows how this coin will be expensive in the future. I think wrong Huh

That doesn't necessarily mean that.  It could just be that Bitcoingarden is running low on INSN and they want to keep the campaign going so they have to lower the rewards for each tweet or retweet.  I do hope to see the price of INSN be much more expensive than it is right now.  Price is insanely cheap and the trading volume is dropping. 
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:44:42 AM

That doesn't necessarily mean that.  It could just be that Bitcoingarden is running low on INSN and they want to keep the campaign going so they have to lower the rewards for each tweet or retweet.  I do hope to see the price of INSN be much more expensive than it is right now.  Price is insanely cheap and the trading volume is dropping. 

Wrong, the amount of INSN gived away is adjusted acording to the price. I remember back in the days when insane was at +- 100 sats that you were able to make 50-60 insane a day. Now that the price is up they reduced the amount of coins on the giveaway because of dumps. I'm sure if they were running out of coins they have stopped the giveaway. Maybe some of the team can confir this. About the price, well if INSN was traded at 11-12k sats that means there is some intrest out there and it will hit again new hights, they only need to fix the mn system payouts. this made the holders sell the coins, because the rewards are very low now.
subG

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:41:18 PM

Wrong, the amount of INSN gived away is adjusted acording to the price. I remember back in the days when insane was at +- 100 sats that you were able to make 50-60 insane a day. Now that the price is up they reduced the amount of coins on the giveaway because of dumps. I'm sure if they were running out of coins they have stopped the giveaway. Maybe some of the team can confir this. About the price, well if INSN was traded at 11-12k sats that means there is some intrest out there and it will hit again new hights, they only need to fix the mn system payouts. this made the holders sell the coins, because the rewards are very low now.

Believe what you want but their isn't an endless supply of INSN to give away.  Eventually the bounties will become nonexistence just like it is with every project.  You can't expect the team to keep giving away their coins forever but if they want to keep it going for as long as they can, they will need to reduce the amount.  Simple as that. 
*SORA*

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:11:39 AM

Giveaway Drawing is coming in 13 Days-ish.  Grin

Join https://forum.cryptoinfo.net and post comments on forum to earn NPO points for drawing!

Yes, I wanna be a crypto billionaire as everyone else and good luck to you all!  Grin

---

GiveAway Drawing for 10/14/17 Billionaire with a B!!

Who wants to be a billionaire Crypto Giveaway!

100 Healthy Worm
100 Insane
100 Hyper
5,000,000,000 Mice
100,000 Runes
2000 Info
1000 Katz
25,000 Sprouts

Sponsored by: Cryptoinfo.net, Healthy Worm, Hyper, Insane, Katz & Info Coin Dev Teams!
Thanks for supporting Cryptoinfo and the Community!

sarabanda

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:18:21 PM

Why in richlist blockexplorer shows 3000 less amount of my insns  Huh I have more in my wallet.
33Bit

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:14:48 AM

Why in richlist blockexplorer shows 3000 less amount of my insns  Huh I have more in my wallet.

I think not need worry

Help -> Console

List all wallet address command: listaddressgroupings

And check address one by one....
S3cco

Activity: 2035
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 09:47:23 AM

I think not need worry

Help -> Console

Correct. It can be due to the "change" addresses...

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
sarabanda

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:56:20 PM

I think not need worry

Help -> Console

I have only one address..
S3cco

Activity: 2035
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 01:04:06 PM

I have only one address..

By default, this is valid for all QT clients, when you spend some coin the change is sent back to a brand new address (for privacy reasons)

Those change addresses are not visible in the list of receiving addresses, but you can see them if you activate "Coin Control Features"

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: