Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:58:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈  (Read 184379 times)
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:58:06 PM

Current price of INSN is very   Sad Cry
We need a big news so that the price moves to the moon.

And is there any news about INSC?
Maybe in their slack channel as I am not active there.
kalaria

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:45:18 PM

Current price of INSN is very   Sad Cry
We need a big news so that the price moves to the moon.

And is there any news about INSC?
Maybe in their slack channel as I am not active there.

I agree,with no updates coin is dead. With updates price will rise and if you not sell at this moment,the price goes down again till the next updates and wait year again Undecided
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 07:30:15 PM

When there is something very important to update there will be an update. Like the Team explained they are waiting to launch INSANE SPACES and this will add more value for longer term to INSN COIN. Those who are intelligent enough will hold as INSANE SPACES will have it's own coin and those holding insane coin will benefit from that as well.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
jota17

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:59:04 PM

Two important questions:

1. Windows wallet doesn't work well. All time interrupted. Is going to be updated. Will these issues be resolved?

2. At the wallet i can see "Start trading on Bittrex", but the coin is not listed at Bittrex. Is that really serious? Or is simply a joke or a scam?

Please tell me your opinion on that.
SteamOctanePool

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 05:32:47 PM

SOpool.us has added INSN, only 1.25% fee!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Multi-Pool is now enabled!
Use your wallet address as your username, and c=INSN as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 3 hours!

Example config below

To get paid in INSN:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u iPa5Dxw3aDqQM25RnmmdHC6MGQpm6ab3Sj -p c=INSN 

To get paid in BTC:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u iPa5Dxw3aDqQM25RnmmdHC6MGQpm6ab3Sj -p c=BTC 
Donation Address: iPa5Dxw3aDqQM25RnmmdHC6MGQpm6ab3Sj

Sopool.us - High performance cloud pool | DDOS Protection | Auto Load Scaling | Pool build & hosting services | Node Hosting Service | Need a pool for your favorite coin?  PM us and let us know about it!
sarabanda

Activity: 835
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:36:03 AM

Two important questions:

1. Windows wallet doesn't work well. All time interrupted. Is going to be updated. Will these issues be resolved?

2. At the wallet i can see "Start trading on Bittrex", but the coin is not listed at Bittrex. Is that really serious? Or is simply a joke or a scam?

Please tell me your opinion on that.

Dev wants to list them but cant..that is just a hope in the future to listing in Bittrex.
Casimir1904

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:31:32 AM

Insane Coin is listed on btcpop and we've setup a blockexplorer: https://insn.btcpop.co/
Blockexplorer is still syncing but should be sync pretty quick.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:20:37 AM

Why Mass dumping right now?Huh?

I think people are sick of waithing for a fix on the masternode reward system. Now is worthless to run a masternode or even stake the coin. And I also think the increase of the BTC price contributed to tha insane price fall, like in other alts did. The alts market is all red, when BTC rise, alts fall, when BTC drops, alts drop too, i think many alts are doomed. If BTC will hit 10k till the end of this year we will see many alts in LTC market.
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:50:10 AM

I think people are sick of waithing for a fix on the masternode reward system. Now is worthless to run a masternode or even stake the coin. And I also think the increase of the BTC price contributed to tha insane price fall, like in other alts did. The alts market is all red, when BTC rise, alts fall, when BTC drops, alts drop too, i think many alts are doomed. If BTC will hit 10k till the end of this year we will see many alts in LTC market.
That is very nice of you to say, the truth is no updates no development no investors people are pulling out and selling, once all the buy support is gone and it is now, price will reset to 500 sat and then 300 sat. The emergency and the time to act was 2 months ago. Mark my words everyone hodling now is totally fucked. Another great coin gone. The second coming of Christ wouldnt make this thing go back to 10k. 
runcup

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:46:34 PM

I bought at 1450 few days ago, tough decision have to be take i guess ,sell to buy back lower or hold  Huh
It seems the support is totally dead.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:07:06 PM

That is very nice of you to say, the truth is no updates no development no investors people are pulling out and selling, once all the buy support is gone and it is now, price will reset to 500 sat and then 300 sat. The emergency and the time to act was 2 months ago. Mark my words everyone hodling now is totally fucked. Another great coin gone. The second coming of Christ wouldnt make this thing go back to 10k. 

You maybe right.
If you see some last pages of this thread then you can see all of the INSN holders are concern about the future of this coin.

On 12th Sep. Bittzy made his last post on this thread which is about a month and after that no news at all. Though his last post wasn't a news.
This is the most shocking thing which I am wondering about.

We all need a massive news from the INSN team as soon as possible.
Otherwise this coin will be dead soon. Because there isn't much buy orders in any exchange.

And also we need the team to be active as like before.
I think the marketing of this coin has been stopped for such a long time. Marketing need to be start again, MASSIVELY for the sake of this coin.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:03:42 PM

There is a developer who wishes to remain anonymous working on the fix of the wallet. When I get more news from the CORE TEAM I will post here what is happening. I also hope this gets fixed asap as this is a good project started with good intentions. I would like to do more promotional activities but am awaiting instructions on how things will proceed especially with INSANE SPACES to come. There should be no cause for alarm and I am sure by the time the Bitcoin forks are over, so will the wallet fix for INSN also be fixed.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
sarabanda

Activity: 835
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:52:42 PM

You maybe right.
If you see some last pages of this thread then you can see all of the INSN holders are concern about the future of this coin.

On 12th Sep. Bittzy made his last post on this thread which is about a month and after that no news at all. Though his last post wasn't a news.
This is the most shocking thing which I am wondering about.

We all need a massive news from the INSN team as soon as possible.
Otherwise this coin will be dead soon. Because there isn't much buy orders in any exchange.

And also we need the team to be active as like before.
I think the marketing of this coin has been stopped for such a long time. Marketing need to be start again, MASSIVELY for the sake of this coin.

I agree,we have need updates how quickly it is possible! I invested so much in this coin!
Tyler.Durden

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:22:36 AM

There is a developer who wishes to remain anonymous working on the fix of the wallet. When I get more news from the CORE TEAM I will post here what is happening. I also hope this gets fixed asap as this is a good project started with good intentions. I would like to do more promotional activities but am awaiting instructions on how things will proceed especially with INSANE SPACES to come. There should be no cause for alarm and I am sure by the time the Bitcoin forks are over, so will the wallet fix for INSN also be fixed.

How can you be so sure? Lol the whole team drags things on.....Bitzy for eg.. Guys expect the update within the next few days possibly tomorrow....that was fricken 2 or so weeks ago now I'm sure!! (Check the slack!)

Think this coin was way overhyped... Also getting ppl to retweet the shit to try hype... The team are probably all working on this project from a mentally insane ward or something...

Cmon guys whats up? I continue to hold but shit this is really  really annoying...
nonjusty

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:49:02 PM

Whats happened Huh No devs,no good words for the holders at the last time Huh
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:49:22 AM

Until the wallet update is fixed all we can do is be patient. The project is not dead by any means and we are just waiting for the DEV to fix the wallet. Can you all kindly be patient and no need to spread inaccurate information we there are investors in the coin who are long term holders and have not sold their positions. We urge you to exercise restraint and patience, thanks for your kind cooperation.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
JustMe22

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:07:04 AM

Until the wallet update is fixed all we can do is be patient. The project is not dead by any means and we are just waiting for the DEV to fix the wallet. Can you all kindly be patient and no need to spread inaccurate information we there are investors in the coin who are long term holders and have not sold their positions. We urge you to exercise restraint and patience, thanks for your kind cooperation.  Smiley

People got impatient because the fix for the masternode system didn't came in a resonable period of time. I think thepeople who held a masternode or more sold the coins because they didn't made any profit, they only got low amounts of INSN coin. When they sold, other people got scared and sold also their coins, a domino efect to say so. Also PoW reward is low, pos is low and people go where is the most profit. Will be hard for INSN to recover, but not imposible. Just my personal opinion.
S3cco

Activity: 2036
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 09:07:13 AM

There are people working on the fix. Since a good part of the code is "own" code (example: Velocity, VRX) the fix is not something that can be done by anyone is a few days, so you need to be patient...

As for the price... today price is 5.2 cent per INSN... same price of June 2017. It is true that the price dropped a lot since the very top of 18 cents, but I don't see nothing dramatic with that and surely it can recover in very short as soon as the fix is out. As you can see from the graph, the volumes are very tiny, so actually the market is dominated by weeks hands while the big holders are still holding them tightly.

Bitcoin price is not fixed and increased by 100% since June (it was ~$2500 at that time and today is over $5000). Don't make the mistake to calculate the price of your crypto holdings in BTC, when you spend your coins, you'll be spending USD.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/insanecoin-insn/

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Tyler.Durden

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:44:08 AM

There are people working on the fix. Since a good part of the code is "own" code (example: Velocity, VRX) the fix is not something that can be done by anyone is a few days, so you need to be patient...

As for the price... today price is 5.2 cent per INSN... same price of June 2017. It is true that the price dropped a lot since the very top of 18 cents, but I don't see nothing dramatic with that and surely it can recover in very short as soon as the fix is out. As you can see from the graph, the volumes are very tiny, so actually the market is dominated by weeks hands while the big holders are still holding them tightly.

Bitcoin price is not fixed and increased by 100% since June (it was ~$2500 at that time and today is over $5000). Don't make the mistake to calculate the price of your crypto holdings in BTC, when you spend your coins, you'll be spending USD.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/insanecoin-insn/

https://s1.postimg.org/1p8h9lboof/insn.png

Actually you should be measuring in terms of BTC not USD....... This is crypto...
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:49:00 AM

Constantly we hear "there are people working"..
Can`t we see these people post, who they are and on what they are working?
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: