Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:13:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈  (Read 184379 times)
jawatulen

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:20:31 AM

So, what's the purpose of having your token?

this is a coins not a tokens,
you should learn what is tha main different between coin and token my friend ?
with masternodes, if you keep your coin in your wallet , you will be rewarded

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:42:21 AM

Just a quick reminder to let you know about the new new Discord channel for INSN: https://discord.gg/WMKPfEp

Slack is a very powerful tool, but was not designed for crypto, and now see phishing attempts on a daily base. Time to switch to a better platform.

Indeed discord is way better and more secure than slack, slack it may become scammy due to the same name allowed users. And another good thing about discord is that it is open source so i like discord more than slack.
Hardniola

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:36:46 PM

Once up a time insn...was trading 8k sat...
Back when
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:21:07 AM

Back when

Yes it was and I surely miss those days.  The Insane team is so quiet these days.  We rarely see them post in this thread anymore.  Updates are also taking forever.  Every day the price of INSN seems like it's dropping further, only 0.38btc before INSN is at 1 satoshi.  Very sad.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 08:09:40 AM

Back when

Yes it was and I surely miss those days.  The Insane team is so quiet these days.  We rarely see them post in this thread anymore.  Updates are also taking forever.  Every day the price of INSN seems like it's dropping further, only 0.38btc before INSN is at 1 satoshi.  Very sad.

the state of insn is truely sad, but selling at this price is also crazy, the mn rewards for me are very high atm i suspect there arent alopt of nodes online anymore
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:17:45 AM

Just a quick reminder to let you know about the new new Discord channel for INSN: https://discord.gg/WMKPfEp

Slack is a very powerful tool, but was not designed for crypto, and now see phishing attempts on a daily base. Time to switch to a better platform.

I will also join the DISCORD CHANNEL next week to catch up on developments and see how things are going with the rest of the Team. Slack is terrible actually for Crypto projects as there are just too many hackers, spammers and phishers waiting and lurking to steal everything from everyone. It was a very wise and good decision to move to discord.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:38:54 PM

Back when

Don't be hopeless.... Keep your hopes for future.
Few days ago I saw notnormals posted in telegram and he told that the updates will be coming within next few weeks.
He also wrote something about personal which is really a unavoidable circumstance. I hope everything gets better at his end.

But other team members must need to be active in this thread to keep it alive. Otherwise, peoples thinks the INSN is dead, BUT IT IS NOT TRUE!  Smiley

partingpropose

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:51:57 AM

Is there already a description of all API functions available or maybe a demo API accesible?
subG

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:17:53 AM

This INSANE bleeding has got to stop.  The price is just getting cheaper and cheaper by the day.  Who is selling at these prices?  I bought a bunch of Insane at under 100 satoshis and I would never think of selling them right now.  Bittzy78 mentioned that their should be an announcement very soon in slack.  Hold strong and wait for releases and bitcoin to cool off. 
X - Mas

Activity: 277

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:41:06 AM

This INSANE bleeding has got to stop.  The price is just getting cheaper and cheaper by the day.  Who is selling at these prices?  I bought a bunch of Insane at under 100 satoshis and I would never think of selling them right now.  Bittzy78 mentioned that their should be an announcement very soon in slack.  Hold strong and wait for releases and bitcoin to cool off. 

if you buy this coin under 100 sat, you still make profit if you sell at this moment
but, if you have a lot and enough for masternodes, just run 1 masternodes in your wallet
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:53:49 PM

Food is an unexpected idea for ISO. I think that many will be interested, especially those who like to eat Cheesy Cheesy
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 09:04:21 AM

There is a confusion in people's minds about 2 coins with almost same name Insane
as the name suggests - insane

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
expeditedssldeadbeat

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:21:44 PM

Project is really interesting and such amazing idea. It seems that blockchain will be used heavily.
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:48:39 PM

There is a confusion in people's minds about 2 coins with almost same name Insane

ha!? what do you mean bro what 'insane' as the name suggests 'insane'? or what did you ment, where did you find  this info?
subG

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:27:48 AM

ha!? what do you mean bro what 'insane' as the name suggests 'insane'? or what did you ment, where did you find  this info?

I think he's talking about INSANE coin and INSN coin.  Insane coin is no longer supported by the Insane team.  They had a swap for Insane to INSN that lasted for 3 months but is now over.  The Insane coins on yobit are pretty much dead now, do not buy these coins.  INSN is the only insane coin. 
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:59:29 AM

no need to confuse, because there is only one Insane (INSN) in the market,,
just trade in this exchange
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/insanecoin-insn/#markets

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:46:58 PM

It has been a long time coming but we are finally introducing a new lead dev for INSN

@MrOK

He introduced himself on INSN Discord >> https://discord.gg/WMKPfEp

So, I'm not the only one doing dev work, and the other INSN devs are all smarter and better looking than I am. And we are looking for more help.
LittleInsane2
I am the "public face" of the dev squad for now. So, who am I?  I'm a software engineer in the real world and I've been writing code since the early 90s.  Most of my work has been in cryptography and distributed systems development.
I've done lots of software for "safety critical" functions in medical, financial, high tech and aerospace so I'm used to building things that need to be tested.

Some of the things I've coded might be on your computer right now. For example, I helped make the reference implementation for storage encryption on ssds and hard disks.

I was engineering lead for online banking at a huge bank in the US. That was awful so i quit.
I've been over all the source code for INSaNe and it's good.

I asked Bittzy to keep my identity under wraps until we knew that we liked working together and that there were no hidden "surprises". There are no hidden surprises and we all get along. I am so happy.

I have tried to anticipate some of your questions:
Q: Why are you doing this? We are alt coin enthusiasts so we are pre-conditioned to hate devs and we will mistreat you and slander you and question your motives!
A: The single best indicator of future success is the team and this is a good one. Also, INSC (insane spaces) is the hotness. A DAO accelerator for new blockchain technologies? Yep that is a good idea.

I was going to do a crayon drawing of a road, but   ...    Roadmap: - Fixing the network rewards so our masternodes have the best ROI -  we are doing this now (and fixing other issues w/ the wallet)

- Decentralized exchange integration with Etherdelta and Bisq - ASAP

- An android staking wallet might be nice?

Welcome aboard @MROK

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
S3cco

Activity: 2036
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:52:43 PM

Welcome aboard @MROK

Welcome aboard @MROK!

Today is a sunny day... fasten your belt!

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
nonn069

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:20:30 PM

It has been a long time coming but we are finally introducing a new lead dev for INSN

@MrOK

He introduced himself on INSN Discord >> https://discord.gg/WMKPfEp

So, I'm not the only one doing dev work, and the other INSN devs are all smarter and better looking than I am. And we are looking for more help.
LittleInsane2
I am the "public face" of the dev squad for now. So, who am I?  I'm a software engineer in the real world and I've been writing code since the early 90s.  Most of my work has been in cryptography and distributed systems development.
I've done lots of software for "safety critical" functions in medical, financial, high tech and aerospace so I'm used to building things that need to be tested.

Some of the things I've coded might be on your computer right now. For example, I helped make the reference implementation for storage encryption on ssds and hard disks.

I was engineering lead for online banking at a huge bank in the US. That was awful so i quit.
I've been over all the source code for INSaNe and it's good.

I asked Bittzy to keep my identity under wraps until we knew that we liked working together and that there were no hidden "surprises". There are no hidden surprises and we all get along. I am so happy.

I have tried to anticipate some of your questions:
Q: Why are you doing this? We are alt coin enthusiasts so we are pre-conditioned to hate devs and we will mistreat you and slander you and question your motives!
A: The single best indicator of future success is the team and this is a good one. Also, INSC (insane spaces) is the hotness. A DAO accelerator for new blockchain technologies? Yep that is a good idea.

I was going to do a crayon drawing of a road, but   ...    Roadmap: - Fixing the network rewards so our masternodes have the best ROI -  we are doing this now (and fixing other issues w/ the wallet)

- Decentralized exchange integration with Etherdelta and Bisq - ASAP

- An android staking wallet might be nice?

Welcome aboard @MROK

welcome,
very good news , good job @ all !!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
   25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
   TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
FinnishSaunasSoHot

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:50:00 PM

Guys, what do you think about the ICO? how promissing the project is?
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: