Bitcoin Forum
April 10, 2024, 06:33:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈  (Read 184376 times)
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:30:45 PM

Guys, what do you think about the ICO? how promissing the project is?

We just need INSN to regain some footing and the INSC ICO will be back on track.

Stay tuned

Grin

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:40:40 PM

It has been a long time coming but we are finally introducing a new lead dev for INSN

@MrOK

He introduced himself on INSN Discord >> https://discord.gg/WMKPfEp

So, I'm not the only one doing dev work, and the other INSN devs are all smarter and better looking than I am. And we are looking for more help.
LittleInsane2
I am the "public face" of the dev squad for now. So, who am I?  I'm a software engineer in the real world and I've been writing code since the early 90s.  Most of my work has been in cryptography and distributed systems development.
I've done lots of software for "safety critical" functions in medical, financial, high tech and aerospace so I'm used to building things that need to be tested.

Some of the things I've coded might be on your computer right now. For example, I helped make the reference implementation for storage encryption on ssds and hard disks.

I was engineering lead for online banking at a huge bank in the US. That was awful so i quit.
I've been over all the source code for INSaNe and it's good.

I asked Bittzy to keep my identity under wraps until we knew that we liked working together and that there were no hidden "surprises". There are no hidden surprises and we all get along. I am so happy.

I have tried to anticipate some of your questions:
Q: Why are you doing this? We are alt coin enthusiasts so we are pre-conditioned to hate devs and we will mistreat you and slander you and question your motives!
A: The single best indicator of future success is the team and this is a good one. Also, INSC (insane spaces) is the hotness. A DAO accelerator for new blockchain technologies? Yep that is a good idea.

I was going to do a crayon drawing of a road, but   ...    Roadmap: - Fixing the network rewards so our masternodes have the best ROI -  we are doing this now (and fixing other issues w/ the wallet)

- Decentralized exchange integration with Etherdelta and Bisq - ASAP

- An android staking wallet might be nice?

Welcome aboard @MROK

Guys, what do you think about the ICO? how promissing the project is?

We just need INSN to regain some footing and the INSC ICO will be back on track.

Stay tuned

Grin

Finally we heard something awesome from the INSANE TEAM.
I am really very exited that you guys are back on track. And this time we will not go to the moon, instead we will go to Saturn.

Insane is the new normal!

Wishing all the best to the team and the community.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:13:19 PM

It has been a long time coming but we are finally introducing a new lead dev for INSN

@MrOK

So, I'm not the only one doing dev work, and the other INSN devs are all smarter and better looking than I am. And we are looking for more help.
LittleInsane2
I am the "public face" of the dev squad for now. So, who am I?  I'm a software engineer in the real world and I've been writing code since the early 90s.  Most of my work has been in cryptography and distributed systems development.
I've done lots of software for "safety critical" functions in medical, financial, high tech and aerospace so I'm used to building things that need to be tested.

Some of the things I've coded might be on your computer right now. For example, I helped make the reference implementation for storage encryption on ssds and hard disks.

I was engineering lead for online banking at a huge bank in the US. That was awful so i quit.

I asked Bittzy to keep my identity under wraps until we knew that we liked working together and that there were no hidden "surprises". There are no hidden surprises and we all get along. I am so happy.

Q: Why are you doing this? We are alt coin enthusiasts so we are pre-conditioned to hate devs and we will mistreat you and slander you and question your motives!
A: The single best indicator of future success is the team and this is a good one. Also, INSC (insane spaces) is the hotness. A DAO accelerator for new blockchain technologies? Yep that is a good idea.

I was going to do a crayon drawing of a road, but   ...    Roadmap: - Fixing the network rewards so our masternodes have the best ROI -  we are doing this now (and fixing other issues w/ the wallet)

Welcome aboard @MROK

Welcome aboard the Insane team MrOK!   Good to finally see a positive announcement from the team.  I hope this is the beginning of the Insane comeback.  Prices have been affected long enough, there's only one way but up from here on for INSN.  Insane is the new normal!!!
33Bit

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:27:10 PM

@MrOK

LittleInsane2

Welcome aboard @MROK

Very Good news!  Welcome aboard Mrok!  Sleeping giant wake up Smiley
InsaneTeam (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 20

Join insane.exchange.

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:20:04 PM

We have updated the team member flyer from the OP with the new lead dev 'MrOK' and web/graphics designer 'Zany'.

Another dev is working with us and he will be added on the official team flyer later, he wanted to stay away from the spotlights for now.

Stay tuned! Stay insane!

akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:41:33 PM

We have updated the team member flyer from the OP with the new lead dev 'MrOK' and web/graphics designer 'Zany'.

Another dev is working with us and he will be added on the official team flyer later, he wanted to stay away from the spotlights for now.

Stay tuned! Stay insane!

Great job INSaNE team.
Just checked my blockfolio to see INSN situation, it shows 26.36% change after the news. AWESOME!
Insane has a bright future, if it is maintained well by the team.

Though team engagement is more vital than ever. I hope Insane team will not be silent anymore from now on.

Insane is the new normal.
We are proud to be an Insane! Please don't let us down.  Smiley
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:36:31 PM

Yes!!! Great job team, nice to see some updates finally on the project, good to see news devs around the project. Insane is going to be great so hodl guys hodl, those who sold at 400 sat will cry later!
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:00:03 AM

Really nice info and beared result of it..
Marketcap should double at least, soon..
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:30:44 AM

There is a confusion in people's minds about 2 coins with almost same name Insane
as the name suggests - insane
What does the word "insane" have to do with it? This word does not belong to the idea of the project, and even more so to its name
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:33:36 AM

Stay tuned! Stay insane!

Great news, keep the updates rolling in. The INSN price seems to stabilize a bit now. Just bought another bag of INSN's.
benhnghenghiep

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:35:49 AM

This project provides us the future of cryptocurrencies. A very efficient project means a success to all participants.I will support this project. Goodluck to the whole team.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 03:22:30 PM

Stay tuned! Stay insane!

Great news, keep the updates rolling in. The INSN price seems to stabilize a bit now. Just bought another bag of INSN's.

This is very good news and INSN is always keeping its promise to update as and when there is proper news. I thank you for this kind information and look forward to a healthy longer term growth with INSN as the years go by as this is not a fly by night project. May the work increase in good measure and grow insanely cool over the the coming year in 2018.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
otaner142

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:23:06 PM

Any price predictions ? Mid 2018 Late 2018 ?
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:13:28 AM

*** Show some INSN support ***

There is a new pool for insane

but this is more or less for coin support at this point

at least until the update happens

the pow blocks are few and far between

http://insanepool.com/

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:18:33 AM

*** New Dev @MrOk conversation on Discord ***

https://discord.gg/WMKPfEp

we are working hard so by that measure, things are healthy. The primary goals for INSN are fixes to the rewards structure but there are other things we are adding to the wallet to-do list because exchanges don't want us to do lots of wallet updates these days.

We aren't going to be announcing the wallet release schedule until we have things working on the test net and we are certain the dates (and corresponding block-heights) for the new wallet features, so we'll be making these announcements in the coming weeks.

summary: we don't really have an eta but we will any day now...

also, we will probably make some modifications based on feedback from community and update the roadmap, that is really important I'm not trying to sound flippant but I'm being honest, it's too early to say what the ETA is but things have gone more smoothly than expected so far? That's the best I can do at the moment

Q: Eta means estimated, it is not expected to be exact. You can say for example, a date where where you know it will be far done. If you say "any day before June 2019" may be better received than no eta at all.

A:  ok I expect it in February, I hope it will be December, but I am making wild-ass guesses as opposed to estimates
because as an engineer, my estimates are expected to be rigorous.

https://discord.gg/WMKPfEp

*** You really should join INSN Discord for the latest info ***

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
subG

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:51:19 AM

Stay tuned! Stay insane!

Welcome to the Insane team, Zany and the anonymous dev!  It's great to see another good update for insane in the same week.  Keep them coming!  Insane coin has been idle long enough and it's time to get the insane party started again.  Insane is the new normal! 
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 05:04:55 AM

Welp...

There are about 17 coins listed on Masternodes.online that are between $0.75 and $400

https://masternodes.online/

I would certainly like to be well north of $0.75

Shocked

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
nonn069

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:05:05 AM

Great logo and team, i think the price go Moon After Btc run , early 2018

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
   25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
   TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
subG

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:24:23 AM

Welp...

There are about 17 coins listed on Masternodes.online that are between $0.75 and $400

Shocked

I really hope your prediction comes true.  There will be a lot of happy campers if INSN is above 75 cents.  Once masternodes are released and with the proper marketing, there's a good chance your price prediction will come true.  Hope the new devs works hard to make INSN masternodes a reality.   Smiley
badinvesterguy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:07:17 AM

Welp...

Shocked

I really hope your prediction comes true.  There will be a lot of happy campers if INSN is above 75 cents.  Once masternodes are released and with the proper marketing, there's a good chance your price prediction will come true.  Hope the new devs works hard to make INSN masternodes a reality.   Smiley

" The team has added masternodes "
Once masternodes are released you say?
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: