Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:47:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈  (Read 184379 times)
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:58:04 AM

Hi all,

Is anyone else having an issue syncing with the new v1.0.5.1 wallet?  I stopped the previous wallet which ran fine for months and the new wallet is several hours out of sync (growing by the hour).  I have at least 10 active connections to the network at all times but still no dice.  

Thank you.

Edit: Please disregard this post.  The wallet did begin to sync on its own.  It took about 4 hours but all is well now.

yep stuck at block 46735

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Cryptoguru.tk

Activity: 78
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:36:16 AM

INSN block explorer addred to CryptoGuru  Grin
http://cryptoguru.tk/CurrencyInfo/index.php?Currency=INSN

http://ccexp.tk - Block explorer system for altcoins.
OrsonJ

Activity: 597
Merit: 253

... and the swarm is headed towards us

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:04:40 AM

Hi all,

Is anyone else having an issue syncing with the new v1.0.5.1 wallet?  I stopped the previous wallet which ran fine for months and the new wallet is several hours out of sync (growing by the hour).  I have at least 10 active connections to the network at all times but still no dice.  

Thank you.

Edit: Please disregard this post.  The wallet did begin to sync on its own.  It took about 4 hours but all is well now.

yep stuck at block 46735

It's not a problem syncing per se. The problem is there has only been one block produced in the last 24 hours. INSN.. Block times that are truly insane in the membrane!

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/insn/#  (look at that difficulty!)

Also, for anyone looking for clarity who doesn't have time to join the discord: from what I understand mrok, who was the new lead dev, disappeared without coming through on the update and.. PLOT TWIST.. CryptoCoderz is responsible for the latest update.

I think it is good to be forthright with the community, even when the news is not positive. What does all this mean for INSNs future? Will CryptoCoderz continue to work on it? Obviously they have ESP to sort out too. And what is the status of the INSN spaces and airdrop/fork, are these still planned?

If possible, it would be really nice if there was a blog or news page on the website for people who don't have the time to go rummaging around to find out the latest happenings.

It wouldn't take much to make INSN a real contender, there are the beginnings of something great here and enough talented people to make it happen.

Zano alias: @orsonj  |  Twitter: @Cryptoschild
OrsonJ

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:43:38 PM

I notice we're on this site: https://masternodes.pro/  Do the details need to be updated now? And will the fix affect INSN's ranking?

There's also mnrank.com which is asking for 5800 INSN as a fee. If people think it is worthwhile maybe we could crowdfund it. I could do 1000.

https://reddit.com/r/insanecoin

How come the reddit page is private?

subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:16:05 AM

Hi all,

Thank you.

Edit: Please disregard this post.  The wallet did begin to sync on its own.  It took about 4 hours but all is well now.

yep stuck at block 46735

It's not a problem syncing per se. The problem is there has only been one block produced in the last 24 hours. INSN.. Block times that are truly insane in the membrane!

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/insn/#  (look at that difficulty!)

Also, for anyone looking for clarity who doesn't have time to join the discord: from what I understand mrok, who was the new lead dev, disappeared without coming through on the update and.. PLOT TWIST.. CryptoCoderz is responsible for the latest update.

I think it is good to be forthright with the community, even when the news is not positive. What does all this mean for INSNs future? Will CryptoCoderz continue to work on it? Obviously they have ESP to sort out too. And what is the status of the INSN spaces and airdrop/fork, are these still planned?

If possible, it would be really nice if there was a blog or news page on the website for people who don't have the time to go rummaging around to find out the latest happenings.

It wouldn't take much to make INSN a real contender, there are the beginnings of something great here and enough talented people to make it happen.

The situation with INSANE is truly INSANE.  I have not been following the project much lately but am still holding a six figure amount of INSN.  I haven't been in the discord in the longest time, just been busy with the other cryptos I own that are actually showing progress in developments.  I hope this mess get's resolved soon.  It's been INSANELY long enough.  I guess MrOK isn't really OK. 
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:09:49 AM

Seems like working again nicly

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
OrsonJ

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 12:56:43 PM

No wonder the price has been tanking and the volume is abysmal.

I'll leave these (critical) questions here in the hope that there is at least one person left with enough respect for the community to answer them.

1. Will CryptoCoderz continue to develop INSN? If so, what are their future plans?

2. Which members of the Team listed in the OP are still active? What are they working on?

Some of you are thinking that this physical "insane space" and "Insane bus" ICO thing is probably just vapor (like almost all other ICOs) and won't real happen. ..
If we say "physical space" and "Insane bus" we mean exactly that... no wiggle room.

After more than 6 months with practically no news I think people have good reason to believe it won't really happen.

3. Will you still be going ahead with Insane Spaces and the snapshot? If no, what happened? If yes, do you have a plan and rough timeline in place?

Thank you

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:26:29 PM

I'm mining a new coin with Nvidia 1060 and I have about 11 Coin/ day
Price: 0,0004Btc, sell now.
So you have 0.0044BTC/day =>39$
BTC price: 8879$
How to? which coin?
Join discord for to know

https://discord.gg/KrbNXEq
Wow. Shill spam much? It's guys like you that give the community a bad name. Hopefully, the banhammer will swiftly join up with ya
S3cco

Activity: 2036
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 01:28:26 PM

2. Which members of the Team listed in the OP are still active? What are they working on?

Most of the team members are still active, anyway, beside the ones listed in OP, there are other people actively contributing to the project. At the moment, most of the discussion happens on discord.

After more than 6 months with practically no news I think people have good reason to believe it won't really happen.

3. Will you still be going ahead with Insane Spaces and the snapshot? If no, what happened? If yes, do you have a plan and rough timeline in place?

The update just released fixes the critical issues with the wallet, that was a mandatory step for any further development. It took way more time than expected, but from here we can move forward. One small step per time.

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:00:37 PM

Grin We have an INSN update  Grin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Insane v1.0.5.1-Membrane-06

https://mega.nz/#!Y89W3C7R!se8bjdkWfvOE8wB1J6kpiHUSB6ssUNnRnSS1x1bAXDw
(this is not a clickable Mega link. You will need to copy and paste it into your browser)

New version on the BE
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/insn/#!network

Some of what the new update consists of ...

- Fix to master node payouts
-  Fix to PoS payouts
-  Fix to PoW
-  Updated dependencies
-  Code clean up

We will go over all of the update details later

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have until March 17th to be on the proper version

Don't delay... update your INSN wallet today

Awesome! Thanks to all involved for the update. I'm not on the discord so I don't know the situation, is CryptoCoderz still developing this? I see these latest commits were made from that account. Isn't there a new lead developer now?

https://mega.nz/#!Y89W3C7R!se8bjdkWfvOE8wB1J6kpiHUSB6ssUNnRnSS1x1bAXDw

You have until ...

Saturday, March 17th 2018 05:00:00 GMT -07:00

to be on version

Insane v1.0.5.1-Membrane-06

Don't be left behind ...update your INSN Qt today

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:05:05 PM

I'm all updated but just curious, what happens to those who don't update the wallet by then?  It seems like you've only given 10 days since your announcement for the upgrade.  I have a feeling some insaners will not see this posting in time.  
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:00:38 AM

I'm all updated but just curious, what happens to those who don't update the wallet by then?  It seems like you've only given 10 days since your announcement for the upgrade.  I have a feeling some insaners will not see this posting in time.  

I think that they won't be able to connect to the network anymore if this is a mandatory update, they will go "out of sync".
TimofeiHabarov2807

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:46:21 PM

long to wait and believe in future income can be when there is a stock of funds
S3cco

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:07:31 PM

InsaneCoin was mentioned in "Last Week Tonight" with John Oliver (HBO) - March 11, 2018

The whole show worth watching, you can find it on youtube: https://youtu.be/g6iDZspbRMg

(the part about insane, where the logo is well visible, is at minute 11:03).

Man, I tell you! This is a brand that catch the attention!!!

gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:15:57 PM

InsaneCoin was mentioned in "Last Week Tonight" with John Oliver (HBO) - March 11, 2018

The whole show worth watching, you can find it on youtube: https://youtu.be/g6iDZspbRMg

Nice one, thanks for the heads up S3cco!
S3cco

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:12:00 AM

FYO, I'm reposting an update from CryptoCoder on Discord about the new release:

Hello all, I'd like to take a few minutes and discuss the recent updates applied the ones that are soon to be committed to the github along with having another wallet released. If anyone has questions afterwards please feelfree to ask

So hitting the items in the list from Bittzy's post first the masternode payouts have been updated to be the majority of the block payout. It's now set to 85% of the payout as the masternodes were supposed to receive a considerable bonus to standard rewards. This of course never happened as the masternode fees were simply not high enough for the amount of coins being created. Next the PoS payouts have been set to astatic reward of 14 INSN per stake with an 8% too receive 17.5 INSN per stake or a 12.5% bonus to the normal rate with  85% going to masternodes for supporting the network as intended from the start. PoW has also been adjusted to 5.5 INSN per block with a 20% of receiving a block that rewards double. Windows builds have been updated to the latest wallet dependencies that improve stability and performance and there has been codebase cleanup done. Also, there has been a developer operations payment added that acts similarly to the masternode payments in that it uses a portion of the generated block but it only is applied to PoS blocks and not PoW blocks. Developer operatons payments are set to 5% of the generated block amount and goes directly to the Insane team (not to me, BIttzy has more information on who has access to these funds). Finally there's also now a 10x bonus that will run for all block rewards that begins the 20th of this month and runs until April 20th (next month) that is intended to make up for the lost time ine regards to paymentsfor the network to stakers, miners, and masternodes and help further fund future development and integration.

CryptoCoders is now live on Discord answering questions from communty, if you want to join, you're welcome to post your questions.

@Nikita The VRX retarget has been updated to VRX v3 you can see an example of its function here: https://stats.espers.io/ (I am by no means shilling another project as that depicts chain functionality with the new system) so after this update no more issues with mining/staking

As for your second question yes I will continue to work with Insane as long as @Bittzy78 would like that to coninue :smiley:
@BakaSenpai#2230 devop payments kick in 17th still as they were already like that the bonus payouts are set to 3 days later now

Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:08:20 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 12:20:16 AM by Bittzy78

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had to make some updates to the current update

Please download ASAP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had to do an update to the update so you need to be on Insane v1.0.5.2 Membrane 07 by March 17th. The update download has been tested and synced on multiple computers without any issues.

Insane v1.0.5.2-Membrane-07
Updated  version of INSN

Saturday, March 17th 2018 05:00:00 GMT -07:00
Time the update will go into effect

https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/INSN
Updated Github

https://mega.nz/#!U51hySba!4AqmmNDiBGHutfTxfRRo6ffi876X8NJzwiJIIZfJkQ4
Updated Windows download

Ubuntu 16.04 pre-compiled binary available here:
https://office.organicdesign.nz/s/boD8a6Jw2DXjzA5
(Thanks @Aran)

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:39:35 PM

Is the mega download link updated for Insane v1.0.5.2-Membrane-07
I just downloaded but it shows the previous version Insane v1.0.5.1-Membrane-06
33Bit

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:51:21 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 12:16:44 AM by 33Bit

Is the mega download link updated for Insane v1.0.5.2-Membrane-07
I just downloaded but it shows the previous version Insane v1.0.5.1-Membrane-06
Windows wallet Insane v1.0.5.2-Membrane-07 (link from Bittzy78 discord)
https://mega.nz/#!U51hySba!4AqmmNDiBGHutfTxfRRo6ffi876X8NJzwiJIIZfJkQ4
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 12:20:57 AM

Nice one, thanks for the heads up S3cco!

That is so awesome to see.

It gives me a smile that won't go away for 10 minutes.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: