Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:28:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈  (Read 184379 times)
notnormals

Activity: 362
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:31:39 AM

Jesus ive missed loads im still running the the V2 wallet and i see there has been coin swaps and all sorts going on lol

Guess I've lost my coins so back to the start for me I suppose Smiley

Still I'm glad to see this coin still being backed..

Crunck

Hey, where have you been hiding?
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:51:07 PM

Jesus ive missed loads im still running the the V2 wallet and i see there has been coin swaps and all sorts going on lol

Crunck

Yes, you have missed a lot of things and most importantly you have missed the swap.
Sorry to know about your loss, and I hope the investment was not big enough which you can't digest.

Where have you been over a year by forgetting about your investment insanely? Insane!

Do all the insane peoples are involved in Insane's insanity?  Roll Eyes

I'm also a insane investor and I have never staked it... really I'm insane!  Cool
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:35:22 AM

Crunck

I think Yobit is still on the version you have. They never updated the wallet after the swap.  You can try sending your Insanes there and sell them for whatever you can get. 
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:07:44 AM

Crunck

I think Yobit is still on the version you have. They never updated the wallet after the swap.  You can try sending your Insanes there and sell them for whatever you can get. 

I think the deposit are suspended on yobit as they always do this when they don't want to update wallets.
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:13:48 PM

Crunck

I think the deposit are suspended on yobit as they always do this when they don't want to update wallets.

The coin trading on Yobit is INSANE, not INSN.

They are still trading the old INSANE that was swapped out for INSN about 1 year ago.

There have been numerous requests sent to them to either update to INSN or simply stop trading.

They will do neither.

So, INSANE is simply a zombie coin that exists on Yobit and nowhere else. There is no INSANE network outside of Yobit.

I hope this helps. 

Grin

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:45:48 PM

Good afternoon!
I just want to say that I'm completely enamored with your project. I've read and re-read the OP quite a few times. It seems like I've finally found something that's worth looking into.
Good luck to you, fine folks! Sorry if I came off all ramble-y.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:07:35 PM

Crunck

The coin trading on Yobit is INSANE, not INSN.

They are still trading the old INSANE that was swapped out for INSN about 1 year ago.

There have been numerous requests sent to them to either update to INSN or simply stop trading.

They will do neither.

So, INSANE is simply a zombie coin that exists on Yobit and nowhere else. There is no INSANE network outside of Yobit.

I hope this helps. 

Grin

hahahah @ yobit, that's hilarious....yall might as well throw a wallet out there for the old chain right? INSANE classic, immutable INSANE  Cheesy
subG

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:11:04 AM

Crunck

I just logged into my yobit account to check and you're right.  That's pretty lame of them to do that.  You can only buy but can't deposit to sell.  I guess that's how they keep the prices from tanking since those insanes are worthless. 
ralt

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:47:23 AM

The last wallet update is working great, I had a lot of issues with the previous version, but the new one has been working for two days without problems. Thanks a lot!  Grin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:38:45 AM

Actually, I always seemed to yobit  better to trade a top-end coins, of course possible I'm wrong. Because little liquid coins are always in limbo.  Roll Eyes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
subG

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:54:19 PM

Actually, I always seemed to yobit  better to trade a top-end coins, of course possible I'm wrong. Because little liquid coins are always in limbo.  Roll Eyes

I use to use Yobit quite a bit when they first listed Insane and some other low cap cryptos that I owned at the time.  It was a good exchange to pick up the newer cryptos before they got listed on larger exchanges.  Their support however is non existence and there are too many pump and dump coins. 
pik42

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:58:52 AM

lol!guys! to my withdrawals, there will be a month tomorrow!!! Grin why so slowly!? Huh
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:51:20 AM

lol!guys! to my withdrawals, there will be a month tomorrow!!! Grin why so slowly!? Huh

from where do you do withdraw?

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
pik42

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:11:53 PM

from where do you do withdraw?
www.coinexchange
huyenphung8698

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:12:43 AM

My friend sent me this project, and I am very interested. I'll take note of that
The_Trader

Activity: 180
Merit: 52

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:06:05 PM
Merited by crunck (23), notnormals (5)

I'm exhausted  Shocked

I have followed this coin from truumpinsane, to just insane and now INSN it only took me about 2 hours to read it all.

I must say I'm amazed as most coins just slow down and die, but this thing what ever the hell it is ( definitely insane ) just keeps on rolling.

I@m defo going to buy into it and keep up the good work

TT
JustMe22

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

I'm exhausted  Shocked

I have followed this coin from truumpinsane, to just insane and now INSN it only took me about 2 hours to read it all.

I must say I'm amazed as most coins just slow down and die, but this thing what ever the hell it is ( definitely insane ) just keeps on rolling.

I@m defo going to buy into it and keep up the good work

TT

Good to here that new investors are coming in, you'll  not regret it.
The_Trader

Activity: 180
Merit: 52

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:39:37 PM

Interesting project but we would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details. About this project, I think it's a very good and interesting project, hoping that it will be successful and smooth. Wink

I too thought about that, but the fact this is still going strong through several coin updates, name changes etc, means to me there are some decent people behind this somewhere, at least thats how I figured it anyway....
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:01:39 PM

Interesting project but we would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details. About this project, I think it's a very good and interesting project, hoping that it will be successful and smooth. Wink

https://insane.network/ scroll down, and there you can find names and also can research them

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
notnormals

Activity: 362
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 10:23:27 AM

https://insane.network/ scroll down, and there you can find names and also can research them

We have had some issues here at insane, as some know, we started with a free distro so funds are sometimes an issue, but dedication and determination abound. I have been personally sidetracked for the last few months due to a bereavement that tuned my family upside down.  But we as a team, and speaking personally, I especially am driven to moving INSN forward. We will be progressing with insanespaces over the coming months, so keep your eyes out for that. INSN holders will, as promised (but a bit late) receive a representative bonus to their portfolio.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: