Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:13:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈  (Read 184379 times)
jaybobcrypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:44:20 AM

virustotal.com found something in the win wallet. is it safe?
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:08:36 PM

virustotal.com found something in the win wallet. is it safe?

The wallet is safe. Is a false positive alert.
Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:09:24 PM

I trade this coin from the time that it was just 9 sats until it hit its all-time high. I trust the dev team so I buy when it's low and sell some when price rises and try to increase what I hold. I still think that the best is yet to come.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:05:44 AM

I trade this coin from the time that it was just 9 sats until it hit its all-time high. I trust the dev team so I buy when it's low and sell some when price rises and try to increase what I hold. I still think that the best is yet to come.

Well, if the devteam dumped all their coins when it was at all time high, they won't have any incentive to ever come back.
SpearsChristopher

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:24:03 AM

Hello fellows.
Expect you detect enough resources to develop your project. Advisable business, really well business, a rather interesting logo.
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:40:27 AM

Well, if the devteam dumped all their coins when it was at all time high, they won't have any incentive to ever come back.

Dev team havent dumped their coins and they are not inactive, they are mostly on discord and almost always someone is online. So no point to spread lies.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
yourselfe99z9

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:10:19 AM

I hope the team does something quick to fix all the issues before the hole is dug too deep to get out of.
zincra

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:36:05 PM

I hope the team does something quick to fix all the issues before the hole is dug too deep to get out of.

what issues? TO my knowledge all issues are fixed, right now they are making plans to move on. And you can make suggestion on discord roadmap channel. Or if you have find some issue you can notice team there.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:47:10 PM

I think INSN is a good coin. I never mind the low volume. Volume will just come when people realize that this coin is good to stake. With good timing and right marketing or community helping advertising it plus new techno-innovations, volume will increase and price will also go up. I believe the dev team are doing something that will be featured soon for INSN. So just buy now while cheap, stake it, and profit from stakes especially when the price will go higher.
zincra

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:54:31 PM

I think INSN is a good coin. I never mind the low volume. Volume will just come when people realize that this coin is good to stake. With good timing and right marketing or community helping advertising it plus new techno-innovations, volume will increase and price will also go up. I believe the dev team are doing something that will be featured soon for INSN. So just buy now while cheap, stake it, and profit from stakes especially when the price will go higher.

i run few masternodes and i stake also to support network. Devs are working on their own pace, but i wish cummunity to be more active in forum and discord.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
yeyicheng888

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:12:48 AM

Recently, the team of INSN has had a good activity, visiting the "BasChina" expo in Amsterdam on June 27 and 28.I will follow up the project development.
notnormals

Activity: 362
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:27:55 PM

The insane virtual staking game has started, visit https://discord.gg/FNuqeFf 
Win stakes of 14 to 220 INSN weekly.
Join us for your chance. >https://discord.gg/FNuqeFf
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:49:17 PM

https://l2rx.com/img_top/masternodes_top_rating.jpg

Add "INSANECOIN (INSN)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com
                                         ---
People, we need to add coin in rating Masternodes.
Our coin: "№ 408 INSANECOIN (INSN)" https://l2rx.com/add.php

https://l2rx.com/img_top/Screenshot_135.png
Samovar555

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:55:28 PM

In reality, INSANE coin has almost zero daily trading volume.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/insanecoin-insn/
Only 0.02 BTC traded in the last 24 hours.
For the project is always bad if there is no trading volume. But many teams do not usually do anything, sometimes they do not even pay any attention to it. It's sad to see a project like this die over time.
Daymomero

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:02:16 PM

Waiting for something above amusing here! Interesting project, seamless logo.  Good luck team!
TheMiningPool.mine

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:27:32 PM

Why ppl not mining INSANE coin?
I cannot see any POW transaction in the block explorer.

I just have added INSANE with NO FEES at out new beta pool.

Feel free to give it a try:

https://theminingpool.online

Regards!
TheMiningPool
PanosGr36

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:54:49 PM

I bought a couple at 300 sat. & thats the lowest price over the last 13 months. Why that drop in price?
zincra

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:52:43 AM

I bought a couple at 300 sat. & thats the lowest price over the last 13 months. Why that drop in price?

is possible someone wanted a out. People sometimes need money, but i would never sell that cheap

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
notnormals

Activity: 362
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:29:48 AM

In reality, INSANE coin has almost zero daily trading volume.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/insanecoin-insn/
Only 0.02 BTC traded in the last 24 hours.
For the project is always bad if there is no trading volume. But many teams do not usually do anything, sometimes they do not even pay any attention to it. It's sad to see a project like this die over time.

We do pay attention but don't prop the price like some do. Is that really a fair process?

What people do with INSN is up to them, all I am saying is if you have been paying any attention to our discord server you would know that we are working on a project that will soon, be a benefit to holders of INSN with a 1 to 1 airdrop of our new project token.

Legal and pre-sale planning has been underway for some time and the project in on track. I can't tell you what and what not to do with your INSN, but I can suggest that a little digging can be very informative.
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:30:55 AM

Without trading volume, INSNCoin should make a lot of publicity to increase its popularity.That's what every coin has to do.Look forward to the continued efforts of the project team.
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: