Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:28:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Play with your profit or not?  (Read 34042 times)
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 09:31:44 AM

Yes, it is always to gamble with the profit you made because it won't give any impact on your main investment. When I entered into gambling I used to gamble with all my investment but later on, i came to know the logic behind and started gambling with the profits I made.
So the profit you made in gambling or some other form of investment, you gambled everything with it? I'm just making sure on what you said. It's possible one of the reasons why we gamble because we want more, but knowing the profit, we shouldn't always do that because it's hard to get it back once we have lost it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:40:52 AM

Most of the time when my money get double I withdrew it to assure that my capital is safe. Continue to play your profit when you feel like the luck is still with you. If not then try not to lost all you profit.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:16:21 AM

Most of the time when my money get double I withdrew it to assure that my capital is safe. Continue to play your profit when you feel like the luck is still with you. If not then try not to lost all you profit.

Right. If you happen to be lucky enough to win a couple of times, better to secure the entry amount or better yet, quit while.you're still in profit. Sometimes, the when we win big, we tend to lose cobtrol more so playijg continously with your profits can also be a bit dangerous as that will expose you to nmore temptations as you go on playing.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:03:06 AM

Right. If you happen to be lucky enough to win a couple of times, better to secure the entry amount or better yet, quit while.you're still in profit. Sometimes, the when we win big, we tend to lose cobtrol more so playijg continously with your profits can also be a bit dangerous as that will expose you to nmore temptations as you go on playing.
I agree. People who won something already should try to withdraw it.
Usually people who play with their profit just end up losing the winnings and
then they try to chase those losses using their deposit then lose the deposit too.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:53:15 AM

I agree. People who won something already should try to withdraw it.
Usually people who play with their profit just end up losing the winnings and
then they try to chase those losses using their deposit then lose the deposit too.
That is a waste of time, you have won already and still you are not satisfied with your winnings and because of that
kind of attitude you will end up losing. You'll get frustrated if you keep doing it, never ever deviate on your game plan because
it will never give a pleasant result.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
LevshaK1

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:03:17 PM

I think that sometimes you can put half the profit into the game. But I consider this only as entertainment, and not as a stable way of earning. So you can get some profit and play a little more.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:07:19 PM

I am guilty of that doing.
Whenever, I have won the game already I still think that I can win. So I do gamble the profits while the invested money is already at a safe place and never to be moved again.
Somehow I can still make it win for a little bit but there are also time I will lose a part of it and that sucks.
Frost

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:08:16 PM

When you guys are gambling and already doubled your bankroll, do you still play with the whole money you got or you take away half of your bankroll and start playing with your profit or not?

If I had doubled my money from gambling I'd better stop gambling that day, and then the next day I'd play again from my profit yesterday.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 10:07:35 AM

You should make it as your practice and just make sure that you won't be thinking about to re-invest the winnings that you've got. Being responsible to play for profit is going to depend on how you will rely on your emotion. Make sure that you will have a decent control to your emotions.

Some people are fool to begin with so no matter what you say they wont really get it anyway. In the end everyone has control over their own will so when someone is determined to stop then he will stop. People are not really going to stop when they dont want to stop therefore they are going to play more

IF they can't control themselves then we can't change them or it's their money to gamble so we don't have to control them. And as they play more with their profit it's up to them and we are just suggesting on what's the best thing to do so that they will be having a good time to use their profit in the right way of spending or gambling.
They are responsible with their money so they have to ensure they are safe, they have a control if they can only lose what they can
afford to lose but beyond that the real problem will start. We cannot be stupid in gambling because it will just gonna make us poor,
remember we are using money to gamble and and it could be our hard earned money that we spend.

Being responsible is one of the attitude that you should have when you gamble. Because if you are not going to have a good control for yourself, you are right it can cause to make us poorer. The good thing here is if your profit came from gambling we can spend it lightly but if you earned the money you gamble from your hardwork, it's hard to spend.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
GG_monster

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:15:17 AM

I do not play with my profit. You need to be able to stop and enjoy even a small result of the win. The greed for easy money can only lead to loss and bad mood.

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:56:29 PM

After you done your money you win twice as much or twice as fast as compared to when you began so I like to take a bit of risks and oush it. After recovering from one bad streak I Decide enigh is enough and cash out what I have made. Otherwise I will just keep playing until there is nothing.

I do not play with my profit. You need to be able to stop and enjoy even a small result of the win. The greed for easy money can only lead to loss and bad mood.

You play a safe game. Breaking even the playing with what remains. It's good.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 01:00:35 PM

After you done your money you win twice as much or twice as fast as compared to when you began so I like to take a bit of risks and oush it. After recovering from one bad streak I Decide enigh is enough and cash out what I have made. Otherwise I will just keep playing until there is nothing.

You play a safe game. Breaking even the playing with what remains. It's good.
Breaking even with your original amount wont amount to anything much, knowing that you will still stay the same and back to where you are. The effort you did was for nothing but it doesn't hurt that it was like that, at least you have the bankroll.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:18:22 PM

You are right mate, playing with your profit is not good at all. we should enjoy our profit not to play it again in gambling, which we repeat again the risk of gambling.
Personally, when i do gambling i withdraw immediatly my winning because i fear that i will be greedy and continue gambling which, i can loss my profit and also my own money.

Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:50:50 PM

It is too risky to use all of your bankroll. For my case, I use half of it, and if I win I use another half. Imagine if I used all of my bankroll and lost, the profit I got would be gone. In addition, I usually keep my profit away and bet with my money so that I save the profit for another time, not to mention that gambling is not 100% success, but if you are sure of your success, you can play with all of your profit.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:28:54 AM

It is too risky to use all of your bankroll. For my case, I use half of it, and if I win I use another half. Imagine if I used all of my bankroll and lost, the profit I got would be gone. In addition, I usually keep my profit away and bet with my money so that I save the profit for another time, not to mention that gambling is not 100% success, but if you are sure of your success, you can play with all of your profit.

Every money that you deposit on the site should be considered gone. Thats what gambling means, you are losing money therefore by considering this way you wont really have to stress yourself everytime if you actually lose some money in a gambling site. If you win some money then that would be a good thing right
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:43:01 AM

Every money that you deposit on the site should be considered gone. Thats what gambling means, you are losing money therefore by considering this way you wont really have to stress yourself everytime if you actually lose some money in a gambling site. If you win some money then that would be a good thing right
I do really consider on this way on which when i deposited on a certain gambling site i do treat those funds are already gone on which i didnt make my self to stressed out on losing that money as long i do have the enjoyment that i seek out on this way i do end up on not too frustrated even though i lose up but when i won then its just really a good bonus for myself on playing it.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:55:12 PM

If gambling is your thing and you enjoy it then you will need money for it. If you have an investment to afford to gamble that's a good idea because then you won't ever go broke and you will only use the profits from your investment and not the investment itself. Though it is tempting to add more to your gambling bankroll.

samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:50:54 AM

You should stop gambling after you have doubled your bankroll. Luck will not be with you all the time especially when you had made such a large profit in a short time.
It would be best to calm and count your winnings before deciding when to gamble again.

People has different thought when they doubled their money. Some may stop and some may continue to play and wanting for more winnings. For me, I continue to play and bet the half of the profit and save the other half. Setting a goal in playing will help to not to lose everything that you have already.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
wilwxk

Activity: 476
Merit: 314

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:57:32 AM

I dont like to mix my trading amounts with my gambling money, because i think the beating its only a way to entertain and not to help  me to make my dinner, and im expecting a rice in the price, so im stoping beting for a moment and im saving this money to make more trades.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:02:01 AM

I dont like to mix my trading amounts with my gambling money, because i think the beating its only a way to entertain and not to help  me to make my dinner, and im expecting a rice in the price, so im stoping beting for a moment and im saving this money to make more trades.
That's good because both have different purpose, you trade because you want to grow your money and you gamble
because you want to have fun and spend your money, I think it should not be interchange though.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: