Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:17:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Play with your profit or not?  (Read 34042 times)
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 11:52:11 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 07:20:27 AM by Fireblade

Yea It is good to play with profit but I dont play only with my profit,example if i get profit i gamble with profit and also with balance which left on my wallet so I have change to earn more money.
That's the worst thing to do in gambling if you earned a good profit somehow then withdraw you initial amount and gamble with half of your profit, if you are winning continue if you lose then best thing to do is withdraw everything.
Sometimes it not getting things worst were just balancing our loses and the net profit we earn per week. Im playing my profit this becomes my initial deposit again after i withdrew my past one. Earning profit while playing them it will feels you good coz you already saved the one.
That is the best strategy and everyone in gamblinh should follow that as you basically don't lose anything when you gamble with your profit. Some people do realise that they shouldn't have gambled with their profit and deposit again and start getting loss. If you control the losing profit part then you are on a good path.
yes that is right that if you first recover your money that you have invested in gambling and then try top play with your money that you already won in gambling then you will feel yourself more confident. because if you are playing gambling with you winning amount then you will fell to lose your own money, you can then lose only the amount of money that you already won in gambling. but still i think it is most important to play gambling with planing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 12:37:49 AM

For me ,playing profit is good if you habe earned much or doubled to use the half of your profit to play again and it need you to predict whether if you will continue or not .Being contented to your profit and not playing will the best to choose you will securely have a profit .
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:59:59 AM

For me ,playing profit is good if you habe earned much or doubled to use the half of your profit to play again and it need you to predict whether if you will continue or not .Being contented to your profit and not playing will the best to choose you will securely have a profit .

Well it would be better that way dude that if you profit you save your winnings but gamblers are beyond that. It's almost automatic that after winning, there should be a percentage of it that you would play with again. Well to think about it though, thats a whole lot better than withdrawing again from your hard earned money to add to your bankroll

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:05:16 PM

Sometimes I differentiate my profits with the capital I use. Well, I sometimes do not use the profit I get, because it has become the money I have. Well, if I use it, sometimes there is no benefit that I get.
That was a good stratedgy when you already get a profit its a sure win .so dont aim for more higher amounts as it may only make you lose.
I like the saying by Warren Buffet, "Return of your investment is more important than the return on your investment." Not realizing the difference and that it is a general statement is a reason players in their numbers take the house's much higher capitalization and edge for granted. Whether playing for fun or for profit, no one plays to lose, so evidently settling down to playing with profits is a safer way to more profits or winnings than diving headlong and losing it all. It is always best to live to fight another day!
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 06:46:12 PM

It's obvious that gaining is better than losing or have nothing. If you don't care about the profit and you are just playing for the fun, I'm different from you, profit really matters to me and that's why I'm dividing each of my winnings and capital. I wanted always to have the disadvantage so that it can be a beneficial for me.

I don't get what you have said, having a disadvantage is not beneficial, that is why it is called disadvantage, though it gives us a chance, but a chance that has a higher risk. I am also gambling, though I don't really take it seriously, I just visit a site, use their faucet, and I can gamble all day, though, I am also hoping I can win some, but I can't.
Well not taking it seriously is good for you, but those who are addicted to it their mood depends upon the win and lose.

At times when you win you will be very much happy and pretty much high but if the things goes against then I’ve saw people throbbing their laptop and stuff to the wall and doing insane things.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:03:43 PM

I never hestitate to play on my profit, because all is why i do gambling, is for my own entartainment.

That is why I am really not worried about the result of my bets: if im going to lose or im going to win, I dont really care about that.
I never gamble with bigger amounts of money, I have fun even without that, so I just do not require a lot of funds to just play.

That is the big problem of the people, if they are gambling for profits they are really looking for as much money as it is possible to increase there bankroll and also increase the chance of success, but that is just a fallacy.

FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:07:21 PM

I agree with you, but i think if you won a huge amount. you should withdraw the money and use it to get anything you want, I mean use it before you can lost it with gambling. Most of case i do like that. but sometimes, I hold a half of my profit and play with it.

bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 02:58:52 PM

Depends on your goal. If just for entertainment, then probably put down a portion of your profit.

Mostly people are gambling just for the profit and I think it's better to go for both things while your goal is profit, have time to enjoy your bitcoin while gambling. And if ever you are going to lose, that will end up into enjoyment and if ever you will win some amount, then your on a win-win situation which is good for a gambler.
Yes, people do come for the profit and clearly they come for a quite speedy and more profit with the risk of a huge loss. The state of this risk differentiates gambling and business. If things ends with a joyful situation this is great part of the game and when sometime it goes wrong then you need to stop at the time before it get to the worst.

Most of us knows that gambling is the fastest way to have money. And that's why there are some that is making this as a source of income. A gambler that will deny that he is not playing for profit is either he is already rich and he just want to have fun or he really doesn't want others to know that he is gambling for the profit.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:15:28 PM

Depends on your goal. If just for entertainment, then probably put down a portion of your profit.

Mostly people are gambling just for the profit and I think it's better to go for both things while your goal is profit, have time to enjoy your bitcoin while gambling. And if ever you are going to lose, that will end up into enjoyment and if ever you will win some amount, then your on a win-win situation which is good for a gambler.
Yes, people do come for the profit and clearly they come for a quite speedy and more profit with the risk of a huge loss. The state of this risk differentiates gambling and business. If things ends with a joyful situation this is great part of the game and when sometime it goes wrong then you need to stop at the time before it get to the worst.

Most of us knows that gambling is the fastest way to have money. And that's why there are some that is making this as a source of income. A gambler that will deny that he is not playing for profit is either he is already rich and he just want to have fun or he really doesn't want others to know that he is gambling for the profit.
Its not always the case that gamblers do deny that they are playing gambling for making money out of it.Some may say that because they are ashame to be called as an gambling addict that's why they deny that they aren't playing for money.Yes,thats true there are people like that and one example is my friend he still keeps denying as of now that he isn't longing for making money on playing gambling,hes not rich.
Playing with profits is normal and most gamblers do the same thing.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:41:38 PM

I agree with you, but i think if you won a huge amount. you should withdraw the money and use it to get anything you want, I mean use it before you can lost it with gambling. Most of case i do like that. but sometimes, I hold a half of my profit and play with it.
that's the wises move that we should do, making some good time with the earnings that we got coming from our activity
as we knew that tomorrow won't be the same chances of losing is really a big risk.
nethead

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:51:27 PM

I think its better to withdraw profits and invest that amount at some different place from where you can get guaranteed returns as you keep on gambling with profits then in long run you will surely loose everything that you have.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:57:51 AM

I think its better to withdraw profits and invest that amount at some different place from where you can get guaranteed returns as you keep on gambling with profits then in long run you will surely loose everything that you have.
You're right because in gambling you will depend on your luck, but when you invest the it will be up to you on how you manage your profit
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 01:29:26 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2017, 02:48:32 AM by Apened

that's the wises move that we should do, making some good time with the earnings that we got coming from our activity
as we knew that tomorrow won't be the same chances of losing is really a big risk.
Yes , not everyday is a lucky day .so value your earning or else you almost win in gambling everytime you play. Keep your profits and play again with it the other day.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:21:42 AM

This exactly what I'm doing right now on my profit. I invest my profit on gambling on altcoin trading even though trading is still considered as gambling, I feel much safer on trading than dice game because I'm afraid to lose everything on gambling including my capital if I continue to play for the long run even if I'm always winning for now. Reading some past experience here helps me alot.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:36:47 AM

This exactly what I'm doing right now on my profit. I invest my profit on gambling on altcoin trading even though trading is still considered as gambling, I feel much safer on trading than dice game because I'm afraid to lose everything on gambling including my capital if I continue to play for the long run even if I'm always winning for now. Reading some past experience here helps me alot.
that's good mate diverting some of your earnings from gambling to other ways to earn more, and trading would be a great venue for everyone as we knew that chances to earn is based from your analysis and skills the better you assess the more you can place your good entry points.
yueno

Activity: 266

Yueno

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:43:57 AM

If i have a profit in a particular game i usually stop in the game because i believe in playsafe. You know you dont the time of luck you have sometimes Its short and sometimes its long. So to be able win the game playing safe is must. If you see that you get profit goal then stop and play again tomorrow.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:13:43 AM

If i have a profit in a particular game i usually stop in the game because i believe in playsafe. You know you dont the time of luck you have sometimes Its short and sometimes its long. So to be able win the game playing safe is must. If you see that you get profit goal then stop and play again tomorrow.
play safe is better in gambling in addition to avoiding loss sometimes we may not be able to get profits goals so I think regardless how much profit you get as long as you get profit it's better to just play from bankroll not profit.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:17:19 AM

You wont be able to keep this up and eventually you will lose. I tried this thing before and it didnt work. I dont believe in any kind of strategy instead of investing in a gambling site. I choose to play for fun, that is why Im not going to bother about any strategy. As long as I  got the fun then everything is good
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:29:29 AM

You wont be able to keep this up and eventually you will lose. I tried this thing before and it didnt work. I dont believe in any kind of strategy instead of investing in a gambling site. I choose to play for fun, that is why Im not going to bother about any strategy. As long as I  got the fun then everything is good
Yeah playing gambling for fun is much more nice for me. If i play gambling now and for fun only i usually see that i win everyday even if not. Because playing for money is not appropriate for me and usually not much more interesting. If we lose then our emoticon would say go and get to recover your losses
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:58:34 AM

Yeah playing gambling for fun is much more nice for me. If i play gambling now and for fun only i usually see that i win everyday even if not. Because playing for money is not appropriate for me and usually not much more interesting. If we lose then our emoticon would say go and get to recover your losses
I hope you will continue to consider gambling as a fun activity, stay discipline and you will never gonna change your purpose on why you are gambling. Sometimes we are in the situation where we are in desperate need of money but please do not consider gambling as the best alternative to solve the problem.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: