Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:19:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Play with your profit or not?  (Read 34048 times)
carlfebz2

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:51:10 AM

When you guys are gambling and already doubled your bankroll, do you still play with the whole money you got or you take away half of your bankroll and start playing with your profit or not?
ya and i wouldn't let all my money gone if lost, if i only use my profit, at least my capital still safe even i lost all of it. it maybe only wasting time but know that my money is safe, already good for me
With that, you must be contented with what you can win an be focus on your game plan. Some of us does not have that kind of attitude towards gambling, we gamble to win but we do not have a specific game plan to follow, hence it will make us lose in the long run due to our greediness.

You cannot just play the play if you are hoping success in the long run, treat gambling seriously like how you manage a successful business.
Being contented and not becoming greedy is a good way to be profitable on playing gambling since chances of winning do rarely exist and it depends on the luck you have. Greediness will surely put you down if you let this emotion or attitude will overcome you because this will lead to bet you even more because you are seeking for more profits or money which is really bad.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:41:45 AM

When you guys are gambling and already doubled your bankroll, do you still play with the whole money you got or you take away half of your bankroll and start playing with your profit or not?
I Mainly Gamble For Fun But When I am doing good in gambling then I start gamble for money and I always gamble for low profit because I am not greedy and if I want to play gambling again after that then I only do gambling with my profit an if I win then I stop gambling and if I lose then I gamble again with my capital.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:49:03 AM

I Mainly Gamble For Fun But When I am doing good in gambling then I start gamble for money and I always gamble for low profit because I am not greedy and if I want to play gambling again after that then I only do gambling with my profit an if I win then I stop gambling and if I lose then I gamble again with my capital.
I will play with my extra money, and i usually do sports betting, and if I win my bet, my will keep that amount in my wallet. Once it reaches decent amount, i will withdraw some amount and the remaining amount I will do Gambling. Sometimes if I need urgent money will withdraw all money. If I doubled my investment in a single bet, i will withdraw my winning amount and play with remaining amount.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 04:17:16 PM

I will play with my extra money, and i usually do sports betting, and if I win my bet, my will keep that amount in my wallet. Once it reaches decent amount, i will withdraw some amount and the remaining amount I will do Gambling. Sometimes if I need urgent money will withdraw all money. If I doubled my investment in a single bet, i will withdraw my winning amount and play with remaining amount.

Gambling using your winnings is kind of playing for nothing, because you are just gambling money you didn't knew you would have. So lose it or double it again, it doesn't matter. Just don't lose the bank roll that came from your pocket. But then again, what if you just withdrew all your winnings including the bank roll that came from your pocket that would mean you won some thing and gained money instead of gamble again and lose the winnings.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1484
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 04:39:42 PM

I think that it's better to gamble using your profit than your bank. Well since playing your makes every bet more fun since you don't mind losing anymore. Because you are not gambling with what you deposited which is your own money.

▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒         ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
..Jemzx00..██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
.Bounty Manager and Filipino Translator.
Experienced | Fast and Efficient | Spam-Free | Trusted | Budget Friendly
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
..Jemzx00..
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:40:32 PM

For me it is same either you gamble with your profits or you gamble with your core bankroll because that money you won was there to be taken and you risked your actual bankroll for getting that and if you gamble that its like naturally gambling your money.
But yes I have seen some people prefer withdrawing what they deposited once they win enough.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 08:52:55 PM

Gambling using your winnings is kind of playing for nothing, because you are just gambling money you didn't knew you would have. So lose it or double it again, it doesn't matter. Just don't lose the bank roll that came from your pocket. But then again, what if you just withdrew all your winnings including the bank roll that came from your pocket that would mean you won some thing and gained money instead of gamble again and lose the winnings.

I think keeping the bankroll safe will mean the guy can play again next time if he lost all his profit after continuing his gambling.  Anyway, people should not be too greedy when they are winning.  I would have suggest that if they already doubled their bankroll they must stop.  Stopping when you are winning is the best way to secure a profit from gambling.

I think that it's better to gamble using your profit than your bank. Well since playing your makes every bet more fun since you don't mind losing anymore. Because you are not gambling with what you deposited which is your own money.

Indeed this is what we can call entertainment.  Because you don't need to worry about the money you wager since you already saved your bankroll.  Losing all the one you are betting is no longer make you frustrated because you just play with the money you win from the house.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 11:37:00 PM

For me, I play once in awhile, so I don't mind to spend a small amount to for my fun activity. I always go to gambling with some fixed amount so no question of losing more than what I have fixed it. I don't mix my investment and fun activities. Investments are separate and enjoyment will be separate.
Bigdan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 11:43:27 PM

From my experience with the bookmakers, I wouldn't advice anyone to keep rolling over your profits; you'll be burned before you could say Jack. The odds are already fixed against you to start with; the tables are not balanced and a 1.4odd for instance means if you win you make 40% of your initial stake and if you lose they make 100% of your stake. That said its advicable to withdraw your gains/profit after every stake and try again. If you succeed 2 or 3 times a day I'm sure you'd have doubled your capital.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 01:25:23 AM

It depends on my mood. Sometimes I withdraw the half if I doubled my bankroll. That is when im not greedy. But most of the time ill just add what i have won in my bankroll to play the other day.
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 01:31:03 AM

Well I did this once when I was a-tradin' them altcoins on Poloniex.  Made some profit.  An' the question you axin is do you plow that profit back into the 'game' or take it off the table.  Now I'm as po' as they come and when I gits profit I have a hard time NOT taking my winnings and running.  Man, the more you play the more you lose.
J Gambler

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:27:44 AM

If i already doubled my bankroll why to play with your profit taking the risk to double your capital is really hard then taking the risk again to trying to doubled your profits hell no i ain't do that for the sake of another profit if i already made up some profit im contented with that.

Y U MAD AT ME
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:39:25 AM

I guess when I win a gambling game, I will withdraw my money back and re-play to use the advantages that I get. Well, in that way I think is more profitable, because if I lose in the next game, I have nothing to lose, or harmed. but, I also sometimes use both, to make a greater profit.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:13:14 AM

I gamble would normally right to continue gambling. I stop gambling when I had already reached the target that I want to get the time to gamble. but I suggest if you've reached a better profit deviate bitcoin. because maybe you are the greedy because they get a lot of bitcoin
Having a target or goal profits would be a good move since you could able to manage or control yourself on such situation and could possible stop the possible outcomes that might happen on the long run. Some gamblers will still intend to proceed even more even if they saw that they are making profits already and thats because of greediness.

that's a good idea mate but if only people who deal with gambling knows how to limit themselves and make a target profit they can prevent too much losses and just like what you have said when greediness hits a certain person he will surely proceed and gamble with all his earning and he will only realize that he made a target profit once he have loss all of his money .
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:20:18 AM

when i already doubled my bankroll im stopping playing because im gonna used that profit on something thats more worth it then play again after a few days so my body and focus will be on mood and ican play again with the right emotion and strategy so i wont lose . im losing 2x a week but my winnings is more than losing so im happy i can maintain that Smiley
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:32:57 AM

im still playing with my profit even i already doubled my bank roll because i believed that playing with a huge amount can make me rich more easily than playing then stopping. im not stopping on gambling when i dont still got my target amount . my target amount on every game was .5 bitcoin or more so if idont hit that i wont stop.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 10:45:47 AM

For me, I play once in awhile, so I don't mind to spend a small amount to for my fun activity. I always go to gambling with some fixed amount so no question of losing more than what I have fixed it. I don't mix my investment and fun activities. Investments are separate and enjoyment will be separate.

I hope people can handle their finances the way you handle yours.  This simply show how mature you are in dealing with your stuffs.  Most error that every person can make is mix the fund of their activities until they lost track of them.  I was once this kind of person that holds funds of different ventrues into one.  I learned from it the hardway when all of a sudden I was short of  fund to one of my ventures when I know it was earning a profit.  Then i analyze the situation, and found out that i overspend on something unimportant.  From that, i learned that every transaction should have their own records and funds should be separated on every activies.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
DrGuns4Hands

Merit: 550

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 12:16:08 PM

when i already doubled my bankroll im stopping on gambling and add it on my savings so ican use it on more important things than to disappear it hahaha we cant predict what will happen so its much better if we're gonna be productive on both ways dont think that you could double it up more because no one can beat the house because we all know gambling in a long run could end up on losing as always.
J Gambler

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 12:26:58 PM

I guess when I win a gambling game, I will withdraw my money back and re-play to use the advantages that I get. Well, in that way I think is more profitable, because if I lose in the next game, I have nothing to lose, or harmed. but, I also sometimes use both, to make a greater profit.
And you're playing with your profit is that what you mean? That's good and very nice idea to have a extra capital for gambling your playing smart kid continue that activity and you will be rich someday Smiley Don't chase what you've lose in gambling make it as your exprience and take it as your learning.

Y U MAD AT ME
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 12:41:12 PM

Why not to try to spend your profit again in gambling when you safe your precaution? I always do it once i doubled my bankroll i withdrew my bitcoin and safe my starting gambling money and i always tried to double or make it more with my profit. This is not wrong your just trying.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: