Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:45:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any place to gamble IF the Mayweather vs McGregor fight will happen?  (Read 6762 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:26:45 PM

@pereira4. That brings me back to what I have been saying in this thread. This fight will be so boring just like the Pacquiao versus Mayweather fight. Floyd hates losing and is doing this for the money. He is a hustler. So we will see him avoid getting hit all night in all rounds while Conor ineffectively chases him around.

The winner will be Floyd because of points of course.

It all comes down to a potential KO.
Im sure that if the fight goes into 12 rounds, and Floyd does his usual defensive routine until the end, but then Conor suddenly lucks out with a great punch that KO's Floyd in the 12 round, nobody will say it was boring... but if there is no final KO, people will say it was boring.

Non hardcore boxing fans only care about KO indeed.

That will be an awesome ending there. Seconds to go, then Connor hit Mayweather with a left. Mayweather is down, fans at their feet!!! However, I believe this will not happen as Mayweather is too intelligent to let this kind of scenario happen. So the boxing fans will gonna call this boring, robbed of their money, not good as hype etc...

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:17:42 PM

@pereira4. That brings me back to what I have been saying in this thread. This fight will be so boring just like the Pacquiao versus Mayweather fight. Floyd hates losing and is doing this for the money. He is a hustler. So we will see him avoid getting hit all night in all rounds while Conor ineffectively chases him around.

The winner will be Floyd because of points of course.

It all comes down to a potential KO.
Im sure that if the fight goes into 12 rounds, and Floyd does his usual defensive routine until the end, but then Conor suddenly lucks out with a great punch that KO's Floyd in the 12 round, nobody will say it was boring... but if there is no final KO, people will say it was boring.

Non hardcore boxing fans only care about KO indeed.

That will be an awesome ending there. Seconds to go, then Connor hit Mayweather with a left. Mayweather is down, fans at their feet!!! However, I believe this will not happen as Mayweather is too intelligent to let this kind of scenario happen. So the boxing fans will gonna call this boring, robbed of their money, not good as hype etc...

Indeed, it would be shocking, Conor would become a legend, and Mayweather's legacy would be hindered, even if realistically he would still be a boxing legend, that would look really ugly for his legacy. 50-0 is a perfect record, retiring 49-1 would suck.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1454

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:32:38 AM

For me, watching Floyd Mayweather box is never boring, maybe is because I do some boxing myself and know the details of the sport. What he does is extremely difficult... but yes, I can understand that casual fans only want to see huge guys with massive KO power like Mike Tyson and George Foreman.

It is still a very interesting fight to see because of its oddity of 2 mixed sports for the casuals so we will see. I just hope it happens so I can make easy money again thanks to Floyd since he should win.

I am far from a casual fan and I never said that all Floyd Mayweather's fights were boring. What my point is I know this fight will be over hyped just like the Floyd versus Pacquaio fight and it will not deliver the goods. Pacman versus Floyd was one of the most boring fights in history, and it was so boring that the pundits started declaring that boxing is dead.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:47:11 PM

For me, watching Floyd Mayweather box is never boring, maybe is because I do some boxing myself and know the details of the sport. What he does is extremely difficult... but yes, I can understand that casual fans only want to see huge guys with massive KO power like Mike Tyson and George Foreman.

It is still a very interesting fight to see because of its oddity of 2 mixed sports for the casuals so we will see. I just hope it happens so I can make easy money again thanks to Floyd since he should win.

I am far from a casual fan and I never said that all Floyd Mayweather's fights were boring. What my point is I know this fight will be over hyped just like the Floyd versus Pacquaio fight and it will not deliver the goods. Pacman versus Floyd was one of the most boring fights in history, and it was so boring that the pundits started declaring that boxing is dead.

Well, Pacquiao vs Floyd didn't deliver because of Pacquiao's fault. He was the aggressor, he should have breaken the Mayweather barrier, but he couldn't, so Floyd made him look bad. Pacquiao got some good hits here and there but that's that.

But let's not forget Pacquiao is old. McGregor is in his prime physically, I think he can be an aggressor for a long time, we will see what happens, but it will probably disappoint compared to the amount of money such a fight will raise.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:31:57 AM

So if the Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather fight ends up the same where Conor cannot break the barrier of Floyd and then have 12 rounds of nothing then this will be another overhyped and boring fight, right. The people will say it is Conor's fault because he cannot hit Floyd.

That was the whole point. I do not care who's fault it is.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:32:27 AM

So if the Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather fight ends up the same where Conor cannot break the barrier of Floyd and then have 12 rounds of nothing then this will be another overhyped and boring fight, right. The people will say it is Conor's fault because he cannot hit Floyd.

Haha me as well. The point is it would be a very boring fight indeed. Yet i also still dont care i still want to get the chance if conors fight outside the octagon.
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:11:43 PM

If this match really takes place single punch could end this match,people have to understand that Mayweather is 40 years old and he is not that active and did not have a fight in a very long time so i really doubt whether his reflex will be the same when he returns and everyone knows Conor has knockout power and he is bigger than Mayweather.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:54:13 AM

@Harry Callahan. First of all this is what I really think, this fight is not a real fight. This is an event to hustle money out of the fans of boxing and MMA. Both fighters will have no real motivation to knock each other out. Their motivation is money. This will be a boring fight.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:51:02 AM

@Harry Callahan. First of all this is what I really think, this fight is not a real fight. This is an event to hustle money out of the fans of boxing and MMA. Both fighters will have no real motivation to knock each other out. Their motivation is money. This will be a boring fight.
Well any fight that includes mayweather would be boring as hell especially if you're an mma fan. But i agree. Most likely if this fight is going to happen, it would be just about making money for the people behind it. It might just even be staged i don't know. And that may just as well be a bad idea for connor's image if he would agree to this fight

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:49:49 PM

It may look like that from the outside because its 2 different sports collapsing and when that happens it's always a freak show or some ridiculous, but make no mistake, those are two of the most competitive men on the planet, they hate losing, the hits are real and hurt, this is not a game, they will fight. Once you are on the ring, everything else is doesn't matter but winning.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:11:55 PM

It may look like that from the outside because its 2 different sports collapsing and when that happens it's always a freak show or some ridiculous, but make no mistake, those are two of the most competitive men on the planet, they hate losing, the hits are real and hurt, this is not a game, they will fight. Once you are on the ring, everything else is doesn't matter but winning.

Common guys this is business, this is all about the money. This is 2 different sports and this will not be competitive because its 2 combat discipline. But if Mayweather face off the ring with Connor, we will not see a real fight and will only do it just for the money. Of course they hate losing but when you imagine the money that will be generated, one has to think if they are doing this for real of just for the sake of the money they gonna earn. IMHO.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:49:14 PM

Haha me as well. The point is it would be a very boring fight indeed. Yet i also still dont care i still want to get the chance if conors fight outside the octagon.

You are absolutely right, but let's not deprive ourselves of some profits (Bitcoins or fiat) even if they sell a poor fight just like the way most boxers make the money and still sell the boring fights.
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:17:06 PM

Common guys this is business, this is all about the money. This is 2 different sports and this will not be competitive because its 2 combat discipline. But if Mayweather face off the ring with Connor, we will not see a real fight and will only do it just for the money. Of course they hate losing but when you imagine the money that will be generated, one has to think if they are doing this for real of just for the sake of the money they gonna earn. IMHO.

Yes it's all about profit, but you are missing the point. It will be a real fight, it will be real competitive. You don't know anything about those 2 fighters if you think they will not go on the ring to win. Mayweather CAN'T lose, it would destroy his entire boxing career, so he will be as serious as he was with Pacman, make no mistake..
tabas

Activity: 3038
Merit: 747

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:48:24 PM

Yes it's all about profit, but you are missing the point. It will be a real fight, it will be real competitive. You don't know anything about those 2 fighters if you think they will not go on the ring to win. Mayweather CAN'T lose, it would destroy his entire boxing career, so he will be as serious as he was with Pacman, make no mistake..

I do believe that this is possible since I'm not updated with news about these two. But I guess if McGregor will let Floyd to get higher amount of shares for this fight then I guess Floyd will take the deal. We know him, a scaredy pants that wants money and fame or make this game as a scripted one and will let Floyd win in the end for the sake of business.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 07:52:47 PM

I do believe that this is possible since I'm not updated with news about these two. But I guess if McGregor will let Floyd to get higher amount of shares for this fight then I guess Floyd will take the deal. We know him, a scaredy pants that wants money and fame or make this game as a scripted one and will let Floyd win in the end for the sake of business.

Floyd would never lose for no amount of money, same for McGregor. They are too competitive, they value winning over money, too much ego in the line. One of the good things about this fight is exactly that: no amount of money can corrupt this fight. Both fighters want to win, and that is all that is needed for a good fight.
tabas

Activity: 3038
Merit: 747

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 09:48:33 PM

Floyd would never lose for no amount of money, same for McGregor. They are too competitive, they value winning over money, too much ego in the line. One of the good things about this fight is exactly that: no amount of money can corrupt this fight. Both fighters want to win, and that is all that is needed for a good fight.

Floyd is known for being as the money machine. I'm thinking more about they are valuing about the money instead of valuing winning the game. But you've got the point on this, it's all about the ego and the title that they wanted to get. I hope that this fight will be cooking in the stage soon.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:30:23 AM

Yes just like the 2 most competitive boxers of the world still made one of the most hyped and most boring fights the history of boxing. It is not only I who thinks so but also some of the expert pundits do too.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/3/7/14830070/fight-science-floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-dont-believe-the-hype-ufc-boxing

In the end, we actually feel there is a great potential for this to be a boring fight. Mayweather never let his ego impose on his fighting style hence the reason for his perfect record. Floyd’s style has never been to stand-and-bang.

Read that article. It was also mentioned that those 2 are counter punchers. We could see most of the fight where both will not do anything except stare at each other.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 03:55:10 PM

Yes just like the 2 most competitive boxers of the world still made one of the most hyped and most boring fights the history of boxing. It is not only I who thinks so but also some of the expert pundits do too.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/3/7/14830070/fight-science-floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-dont-believe-the-hype-ufc-boxing

In the end, we actually feel there is a great potential for this to be a boring fight. Mayweather never let his ego impose on his fighting style hence the reason for his perfect record. Floyd’s style has never been to stand-and-bang.

Read that article. It was also mentioned that those 2 are counter punchers. We could see most of the fight where both will not do anything except stare at each other.

The fact that some people think this or that fight was boring does not mean that Mayweather doesn't fight to win, that is exactly what he does and that is exactly im what im saying.

Mayweather wants to win at all costs, he does not give a fuck if casual fans think its the most boring fight in history. He will try to be as effective as possible and WIN.

It is also the 49 men that tried fault, that not a single one managed to destroy his composure.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:37:54 AM

@thejaytiesto. I have never mentioned that either Floyd or Conor do not fight to win. Of course they do. What I said is this fight is a money making hustle. We are the victims of this overhyped and what might be a boring fight.

Yes Floyd will do anything at all costs to win. Even if his performance is boring.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:45:45 PM

@thejaytiesto. I have never mentioned that either Floyd or Conor do not fight to win. Of course they do. What I said is this fight is a money making hustle. We are the victims of this overhyped and what might be a boring fight.

Yes Floyd will do anything at all costs to win. Even if his performance is boring.

Indeed, it is a work of hype, but all fights are that. They have a hyping period, then the fight happens the fighters get rich, one of them richer than the other.

Just like stocks, hype progress, pump, then the dump.

But again, the fights are real. And again, if Floyd is boring, isn't it the other fighter's fault too? If the other fighter managed to KO him, it wouldn't be seen as a boring fight, but nobody can caught Floyd, and when he gets caught, he has a good chin and doesn't go down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: