Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:00:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Service Offered: Academic Essay Writing at .05 USD per word  (Read 8375 times)
nestpas (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 06:03:09 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2013, 09:51:07 PM by nestpas

You heard right. Are you in an undergraduate liberal arts class that requires you to write an essay that you just don't feel like doing? Well, I am here to offer you the opportunity to slack without any consequences. My rate is $0.05 per word, with a minimum of $30 per paper, and I only do payments within escrow (with BTCrow.com). There is a variable rate increase if the deadline is particularly short notice, but that is pretty flexible. I will be able to most effectively write papers on literature (particularly poetry analysis) and general persuasive essays commonly found in intro English classes, but will cover any subject if given enough time to research it. It is advisable that you include a sample of some of your previous essays so I can effectively mimic your style while still netting you a high grade. (Side note: I guarantee at least a B on your paper or you get a 75% refund. To make this easier for me, it would help if you gave me any essays you had previously written for that class along with what grades they received, so I can more easily judge how your professor grades essays.) I have the most experience with MLA format; Chicago style and APA are, for the most part, foreign to me, but I do have the handbooks for them, so I could manage.

Here are a few samples of my recent essays that scored a 94 and 99, respectively. (And the 99 was because that particular professor refuses to give 100s.)
http://pastebin.com/3EzvEWBu - Essay analyzing the rhetorical effectiveness of Susanna Kaysen's argument in her essay "My Diagnosis."
http://pastebin.com/CkMC3ftL - Shorter essay analyzing a series of creation stories in the context of the theologian Rosemary Radford Ruether's theory on how creation stories act as a 'blueprint for society.'

Respond here, PM me, or email me at essays.for.bitcoins@gmail.com, and we can discuss the finer details.

PS: I'll also do commissioned creative writing, either poetry or prose, if anyone would like that. I'm a published poet as well. Won't say where for anonymity's sake, but I can offer up some of my portfolio privately. All creative writing, however, will be in my name.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pythonideus

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 09:20:29 PM

Why would anyone pay you ~$10 per word? Try 0.005 and you might get some people interested.
nestpas (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 09:27:36 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2013, 09:38:52 PM by nestpas

Why would anyone pay you ~$10 per word? Try 0.005 and you might get some people interested.

"Academic Essay Writing at .05 USD per word"

"My rate is five cents a word, with a minimum of 30 USD per paper."

I thought that was clear enough, but I'll edit it to clarify that my rate is in USD and not BTC.
nestpas (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 10:50:13 AM

I wrote 19 academic articles for my friend (female offcourse) FOR FREE !

And I am a professional that writes for $5 ever 1500 word.

Mind providing a sample of some of your work? I find it a little hard to believe your "professional" time is worth a third of a cent per word.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 10:52:22 AM

I wrote 19 academic articles for my friend (female offcourse) FOR FREE !

And I am a professional that writes for $5 ever 1500 word.

Mind providing a sample of some of your work? I find it a little hard to believe your "professional" time is worth a third of a cent per word.
Cheesy

It is also generally not very nice to spam other people's posts with your advertising.
John Self

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 06:15:32 PM

I'd like to just say that OP is an excellent writer judging by his samples.

14GXJ3Q16PJNNF6v4iyxhvuhacuhvckMym
nestpas (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 03:06:35 AM

I'd like to just say that OP is an excellent writer judging by his samples.
Grin Roll Eyes Cheesy

Oh stop, you're making me blush.
ReCat

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 10:32:43 PM

Provide examples, then we will bow down to you. Tongue

(I believe you, but examples just make it better)

BTC: 1recatirpHBjR9sxgabB3RDtM6TgntYUW
Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
nestpas (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 05:19:54 AM

Provide examples, then we will bow down to you. Tongue

(I believe you, but examples just make it better)

Well, for obvious reasons, I can't provide examples of work I've done for others. And no one from this forum (to my knowledge, I'm talking to a few people now who didn't mention where they saw this) has taken me up on the offer yet, so I can't have anyone speak for their experience. There are two essays I wrote for myself in my original post, however: http://pastebin.com/3EzvEWBu and http://pastebin.com/CkMC3ftL. Just in case you missed them.
Pythonideus

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 09:55:40 PM

"Academic Essay Writing at .05 USD per word"

"My rate is five cents a word, with a minimum of 30 USD per paper."

I thought that was clear enough, but I'll edit it to clarify that my rate is in USD and not BTC.

Yeah I read it as .05 Btc lol, my bad. (this was when btc were ~$200)
nestpas (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 04:25:23 PM

Currently not accepting jobs due to a high workload. I'll update the thread when I am accepting work again.
nestpas (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 03:50:40 AM

Bringing this back to the front. I understand that most unis are ending their spring semesters, but there's always the may and summer semesters!

Ah, and for anyone who's curious, I got a 98 on my final paper for my current English class. Highest score in the class, I may add.
nestpas (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 09:30:35 PM

Finishing up another assignment now so I figured I would bump the thread and see if there are any more people looking for essay help out there.
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 12:25:10 AM

You heard right. Are you in an undergraduate liberal arts class that requires you to write an essay that you just don't feel like doing? Well, I am here to offer you the opportunity to slack without any consequences. My rate is $0.05 per word, with a minimum of $30 per paper, and I only do payments within escrow (with BTCrow.com). I will be able to most effectively write papers on literature (particularly poetry analysis) and general persuasive essays commonly found in intro English classes, but will cover any subject if given enough time to research it. It is advisable that you include a sample of some of your previous essays so I can effectively mimic your style while still netting you a high grade. (Side note: I guarantee at least a B on your paper or you get a 75% refund. To make this easier for me, it would help if you gave me any essays you had previously written for that class along with what grades they received, so I can more easily judge how your professor grades essays.) I have the most experience with MLA format; Chicago style and APA are, for the most part, foreign to me, but I do have the handbooks for them, so I could manage.

Here are a few samples of my recent essays that scored a 94 and 99, respectively. (And the 99 was because that particular professor refuses to give 100s.)
http://pastebin.com/3EzvEWBu - Essay analyzing the rhetorical effectiveness of Susanna Kaysen's argument in her essay "My Diagnosis."
http://pastebin.com/CkMC3ftL - Shorter essay analyzing a series of creation stories in the context of the theologian Rosemary Radford Ruether's theory on how creation stories act as a 'blueprint for society.'

Respond here, PM me, or email me at essays.for.bitcoins@gmail.com, and we can discuss the finer details.

PS: I'll also do commissioned creative writing, either poetry or prose, if anyone would like that. I'm a published poet as well. Won't say where for anonymity's sake, but I can offer up some of my portfolio privately. All creative writing, however, will be in my name.
Price is quite high! What are your credentials?
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 03:43:33 AM

You heard right. Are you in an undergraduate liberal arts class that requires you to write an essay that you just don't feel like doing? Well, I am here to offer you the opportunity to slack without any consequences. My rate is $0.05 per word, with a minimum of $30 per paper, and I only do payments within escrow (with BTCrow.com). I will be able to most effectively write papers on literature (particularly poetry analysis) and general persuasive essays commonly found in intro English classes, but will cover any subject if given enough time to research it. It is advisable that you include a sample of some of your previous essays so I can effectively mimic your style while still netting you a high grade. (Side note: I guarantee at least a B on your paper or you get a 75% refund. To make this easier for me, it would help if you gave me any essays you had previously written for that class along with what grades they received, so I can more easily judge how your professor grades essays.) I have the most experience with MLA format; Chicago style and APA are, for the most part, foreign to me, but I do have the handbooks for them, so I could manage.

His credentials include the use of run-on sentences and improper grammar. Book him today before it's too late!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
nestpas (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 06:45:29 AM

The price includes any research needed to be done for the essay. It comes out to be 30 dollars for a basic 2-3 page paper, which I think is a pretty fair price. I think my portfolio speaks for itself, but I am also a peer tutor at my university, as I'm an undergrad student.

His credentials include the use of run-on sentences and improper grammar. Book him today before it's too late!

Go ahead and point out any mistakes.
faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 01:34:38 PM

I'd like to just say that OP is an excellent writer judging by his samples

nestpas (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 01:12:54 AM

I'd like to just say that OP is an excellent writer judging by his samples

Erm, thank you. Anyone else think it's odd that this person phrased it the exact same way someone did in the thread when I first posted it?

But honestly, thank you for the compliment.  Smiley
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 02:56:23 AM

Marking, will use you in the near future.
nestpas (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 11:13:24 PM

Marking, will use you in the near future.

Awesome!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: