Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gravitate selling "FUNDED" coins that are NOT FUNDED  (Read 5343 times)
bitenvy (OP)

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:30:08 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2016, 07:38:40 AM by bitenvy

Summary of what happened:
I purchased a set of Microsoul physical bitcoin funded coins.  But after selling one of them to another user, they redeemed it.  The private/public keys were not as described and the coin was NOT FUNDED).

Gravitate's Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=89189

Gravitate's Trust summary Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=89189

Amount Scammed:
0.243BTC

Payment Method:
Bitcoin

Details of the scam:

I have proof that the user Gravitate is selling "Funded" Microsoul coins that are NOT funded.  I had purchased two of his Microsoul Russian Roulette Series 3 coins.  One was a Silver 1oz Russian roulette series 3 coin #6 (SRR1) and one was a silver plated brass Russian roulette series 3 coin #6 (BRR3).  SRR1/BRR1 and SRR2/SRR2 were sold as lottery coins (non-funded).  SRR3 coins were sold as funded (non-lottery).  I was the only person who bought a SRR3 and BRR3 “funded” coin.  The SRR3 coins were (supposed to be) funded with 0.16BTC and the BRR3 coin was (supposed to be) funded with 0.083BTC.  I received the coins many months ago supplied with the public addresses of:  

http://blockr.io/address/info/1QJANSJ8whtrwLuHVyi3dpUdTwczrvamUm  (SRR3 #6 - 0.16BTC)
and
http://blockr.io/address/info/1CaUkQTaUjDF58qo2fP3PTTV2yApQiBBah (BRR3 #6 - 0.083BTC)

I recently sold both of these coins.  One was sold to Digicoinuser (SRR3) via escrow (OgNasty) and one to chronicsky (BRR3).  Digicoinuser redeemed the coin after receiving it and found that the private did not match the public key that gravitate provided originally and there were no funds when trying to sweep the private key to his wallet.  The ACTUAL public key of SRR3 #6 was 1iWE27m4WYDX4hZeyHSKPAuN4mcnKKLEJ which has 0BTC balance.  Digicoinuser supplied a video of the coin that he redeemed and I can vouch that it was my coin that he attempted to redeem.  My escrow funds were in limbo because I sold a “funded” coin that was not funded.  I was getting blamed for fraud in an innocent situation.  I, of course, did not know it was unfunded because I had trusted gravitate who created these coins with funding.  According to gravitate, my coins he sold to me were supposed to be labeled as ‘#6 SRR3’ and ‘#6 BRR3’ in RED text.  My coins were shipped with BLACK ‘#6 SRR3’ and #6 BRR3.  Nowhere on his sales page (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1410698.0) does he state that my coins (SRR3/BRR3) were sold with RED text.  One of his pictures on the first page shows BRR3 #5 in BLACK text.  According to gravitate, he shipped my coins to MinerJones and they were lost.  Why would he ship MY coins to another user???  He did not.  He shipped MinerJones'  SRR1/BRR1 #6 coins.   But, later changed his story and said he shipped me the “wrong coins”.  Then he admitted to having a THIRD SET of coins that were supposed to be mine with red SRR3/BRR3 #6 text.   Shocked  Wow!!!

ONLY ONE OF THESE COINS WERE SOLD AND IT WAS MINE!
 He then has the audacity to blame me for even having this coin that I paid for DIRECTLY FROM HIM.  My coin was NEVER LOST as he surmises!  So, how is this my problem or issue?

I have asked for video proof that he still has the coins.  I want video proof of the peeling of my ‘real’ coins hologram and sweeping of the funds supposedly on these coin addresses above!  That will prove he has the coins and it was a mistake.  He refuses to do so.  Instead, he is offering these coins not to me but to Digicoinuser and chronicsky as a ‘peace offering’ and to make everyone except me happy.  How nice!   Lips sealed   Funding "mistake" is unacceptable when selling coins in a professional manner.

I have also had MANY other problems, delays/excuses with shipping, delays/excuses with funding coins, shipping my coins to other parties, etc.  I have had nothing but problems ordering from gravitate.  

How many more of his "funded" coins are unfunded?  I may find out if/when I redeem all of my coins.  I will take video recording of every redemption if I do and post them if I find any others that are not funded.  I really don’t want to have to do this because I bought these coins for collectible reasons.  But, all of my interactions, the excuses, the stories, the delays rub me the wrong way like with Coinographics.  I have been screwed over one time too many already.

All of the above can be verified with OgNasty and/or digicoinuser as they were fully involved in the discussion/sale of the SRR3 #6 coin.

One more thing I'd like to add.  Gravitate never finished the "Gold Digger" series (4 and 5) of coins he was supposed to release.  This should be another separate scam accusation in and of itself.  The final prize was for 5BTC for solving a puzzle that was required for you to buy ALL of the Series coins (1-5).  Series 4 and series 5 coins were never produced and will never be produced as gravitate says he is done making coins.  Hmm, I wonder why.    Lips sealed

This is a warning to everyone with Microsoul "funded" coins and any dealing with gravitate!  BEWARE!
The coins can no longer be trusted to be funded and any business dealings with gravitate are at your own risk!

Here are some other pictures to support my accusation:

"#6 SRR" BLACK TEXT (my coin sold to digicoinuser)

"#6 SRR" BLACK TEXT (Hologram peeled by Digicoinuser)

"#6 SRR" Private key

"#6 BRR" BLACK TEXT (my coin sold to chronicsky)

"#5 SRR" BLACK TEXT (not my coin)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 11:09:23 AM

Another day, another shady coin creator. Nothing surprising here. I've given them a negative rating. Even if they repay you said amount, the rating should stay due to very shady behavior (IMO).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:19:08 AM

There were 3 series of coins made. SRR1, SRR2 and SRR3

Visibly the only difference was the colors in the window of the coin.  

SRR1 - black
SRR2-  Blue
SRR3 - Red

as seen from my original post:

SRR1
Silver Russian Roulette 1
Material: 999 fine Silver
Weight: 1 Troy Oz
Description- These coins will come in an air tight capsule. 5 coins will be loaded with 0 BTC and one lucky coin will be loaded with 1 BTC

Price will be 110 Pounds EACH tracked shipping included.

SOLD OUT

BRR1
Bronze Russian Roulette 1
Material: Bronze
Weight: N/A
Description- These coins will come in an air tight capsule. 5 coins will be loaded with 0 BTC and 1 coin will be loaded with 0.5 BTC

Price will be 50 Pounds EACH tracked shipping included.

SOLD OUT

SRR2
Description- These coins will come in an air tight capsule. The BTC value per set will be 1 BTC which will be distributed by chance. Please note the distribution of 1 BTC is subject to change based on sales.

Price will be 110 Pounds EACH tracked shipping included.

SRR2
Description- These coins will come in an air tight capsule. The BTC value per set will be 0.5 BTC which will be distributed by chance. Please note the distribution of 0.5 BTC is subject to change based on sales.

Price will be 50 Pounds EACH tracked shipping included.

SRR3
Description- These coins will come in an air tight capsule.

Price will be 110 Pounds EACH tracked shipping included. 0.16BTC on each Coin No Lottery

BRR3
Description- These coins will come in an air tight capsule.

Price will be 50 Pounds EACH tracked shipping included. 0.083 BTC will be loaded on each coin. No Lottery

Here are some photos of SRR2 and SRR3 you see the ONLY difference is the color in the sticker window (included are the ones I should have sent to bitenvy (the red color):

http://imgur.com/Auh4DKc

http://imgur.com/lGtutXi

http://imgur.com/6dmcqab

You can see the SRR1 that  we are dealing with are Black.

So basically I did not scam bitenvy I  sent him the wrong set of coins. The set of coins were supposed to go to Miner Jones. Anyway I Refunded MJ for these as I thought they were lost.. But now they have turned back up.

So these are the full public addresses of the coins I made:

SRR2
1 13ga6yFeEXP1n2HVpF6QsqQPu4rQD9N6D7
2 1GbX3Ru9yJeWi9cy8pTgbTuwzecNdruVhC
3 1BndXxv2FwTYv9dGCqPmy3xPPMvsGcAoMn
4 1NW3oFtXfaDjmse1T8YojCJJDG9JaszkEK
5 175oJK95thsNC9M7MESZe61EVR3hdpCvm4
6 1PrVHHqo1586Qq5zkF8JAtnqiY4FGUrkfL

BRR2
1 1L23rbiQLy45u6eAGbqYKLmzGM5nHrsZnt
2 1Evp7XHXdKLCghDn4KTKwkyGnndwDYJJwc
3 1CYMTmg9G4sGbhZd7Yy5q9XnZG2YvbpzEF
4 1cvmiULBAhw7wgmfPkGsXsf6CTDZ8aH7a
5 1LDJCo2PmU9zzsChtQVP2hy2rKUU6gy3yK
 6 1AqpQpgcWY51Lenwjykm47ywcg6S8giaUM

SRR3

1 1JvDE7CcWBu8onfk3ueN69X5dVvMJfdAEf
2 1u3WumNCsQaJDVGKqmHgBDNKULGSjtwNQ
3 1J6YN8ztiCNPvBmw64Pp9h5MihzYFimx7o
4 1MMrLrgttFTBGyUw6MnKLNNPmpF6oSgz2E
5 1Dm7JKigEYmtMFWQufwqZXMY2ZZxPXXhtL
6 1QJANSJ8whtrwLuHVyi3dpUdTwczrvamUm

BRR3

1 1NWwiqd3wbvrmC9nKxfrVy3k82DjHb3pPr
2 1MwGfQHJ2ntidJwfCk4t2Ws3mubg3VtSxu
3 1KxZSDLPFfr8znzrDTqf5b4Z1LtJYrVy3p
4 115E53BvWg8J9vjKktpwYyQt7Ro9pk9ewj
5 12QU3LFBGTpg7YZC5rHp3F1Vk3madgpAWq
6 1CaUkQTaUjDF58qo2fP3PTTV2yApQiBBah

I never made SRR1 or BRR1 public becasue from the order then people will be able to see who has won. I can release the public keys and even name the winner if neccessary but I dont think the coin holders would be happy.

What I could do to PROVE it is release the public key of chronisky's BRR1 and then if I am correct this scam accusation is void.

But I am open to suggestions if we can also take into account minimal damage to the other coin holders of SRR1 and BRR1.

Thanks for your consideration and sorry about this mess. It is my fault I sent bitenvy the wrong set of coins. But I did not try scam anyone.

To peel or not to peel.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:47:48 AM

I first bought coins off Gravitate 3 years ago and still love the original Microsoul coins, however there was the odd occasion where he took a long time to fund the coins. I think it started going down hill with the 2016 coins and there were too many series were produced in such a small time. You deserve a full refund and Microsoul needs to tie up these loose ends before retiring.

It is unacceptable how you've been treated, but I don't think demonising every coin manufacturer who slips up is the right way to handle the situation and could lead to further losses if their reputation is left in tatters. The situation with Microsoul has been known for a few months and it seems like he overstretched, but lying about funding is a definite issue.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 12:23:24 PM

I first bought coins off Gravitate 3 years ago and still love the original Microsoul coins, however there was the odd occasion where he took a long time to fund the coins. I think it started going down hill with the 2016 coins and there were too many series were produced in such a small time. You deserve a full refund and Microsoul needs to tie up these loose ends before retiring.

It is unacceptable how you've been treated, but I don't think demonising every coin manufacturer who slips up is the right way to handle the situation and could lead to further losses if their reputation is left in tatters. The situation with Microsoul has been known for a few months and it seems like he overstretched, but lying about funding is a definite issue.

I didn't intend to fund these coin! I sent the wrong coins to him and I refunded the person who bought them from him  already.. I didn't lie.
Also I have made mistakes and ALWAYS sorted them out.  To get accused of this is illegal as it dents my character. I will be seeking legal action against bitenvy.

I made a mistake and I have offered to fix it. That's not scamming.

To peel or not to peel.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 12:50:09 PM

I didn't intend to fund these coin! I sent the wrong coins to him and I refunded the person who bought them from him  already.. I didn't lie.
Also I have made mistakes and ALWAYS sorted them out.  To get accused of this is illegal as it dents my character. I will be seeking legal action against bitenvy.

I'm on your side and even with the odd funding issues, I still love your coins. I don't think there is any reason to bring up legal action as I'm sure bitenvy will take the thread down with an adequate resolution. It sometimes requires a thread like this to spur manufacturers to action and once it's resolved, everyone can move on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 01:11:49 PM

Personally I have never had a problem with gravitate and his coin sales.

Had an issue with one previously (my mistake) and his comms were prompt and helpful.
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 01:50:31 PM

I really sincerely don't see any "scam" here ... in any way.  
Gravitate is someone more than trustable ! he has a long history of trading , in so many trades with so many people here ( and also outside this forum ) , and I never ever heard about any "scam" .
that's funny to see people who have never got any real trade history opening their mouth for yelling to "scam" ...
errors are human,   gravitate is a human . as long he handles his errors  in a professional and honest way ( what he had always done ) I really don't see the purpose of this hating "burn the witch" spirit.  ( apart from the evident desire to put the head of someone under water..)
once again , gravitate is NOT a scammer , and I'm 100% sure everybody here perfectly knows this.
once again , this "hate" game seems to became like a sort of sport around here... That's just sad.
NOT a scammer
finaly it seem to be "trustable",today,  you need to be a sort of hating troll , without any real trade history , and licking the ass of the few "powerfull"  users around here, running signature campaigns, and building account farming..
bitcointalk trust ranking is became like an abused hating game .. this need to be changed . ( i hope ..)

Deffy
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:00:27 PM

Summary of what happened:
I purchased a set of Microsoul physical bitcoin funded coins.  But after selling one of them to another user, they redeemed it.  The private/public keys were not as described and the coin was NOT FUNDED).

Gravitate's Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=89189

Gravitate's Trust summary Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=89189

Amount Scammed:
0.243BTC

Payment Method:
Bitcoin

Details of the scam:

I have proof that the user Gravitate is selling "Funded" Microsoul coins that are NOT funded.  I had purchased two of his Microsoul Russian Roulette Series 3 coins.  One was a Silver 1oz Russian roulette series 3 coin #6 (SRR1) and one was a silver plated brass Russian roulette series 3 coin #6 (BRR3).  SRR1/BRR1 and SRR2/SRR2 were sold as lottery coins (non-funded).  SRR3 coins were sold as funded (non-lottery).  I was the only person who bought a SRR3 and BRR3 “funded” coin.  The SRR3 coins were (supposed to be) funded with 0.16BTC and the BRR3 coin was (supposed to be) funded with 0.083BTC.  I received the coins many months ago supplied with the public addresses of:  

http://blockr.io/address/info/1QJANSJ8whtrwLuHVyi3dpUdTwczrvamUm  (SRR3 #6 - 0.16BTC)
and
http://blockr.io/address/info/1CaUkQTaUjDF58qo2fP3PTTV2yApQiBBah (BRR3 #6 - 0.083BTC)

I recently sold both of these coins.  One was sold to Digicoinuser (SRR3) via escrow (OgNasty) and one to chronicsky (BRR3).  Digicoinuser redeemed the coin after receiving it and found that the private did not match the public key that gravitate provided originally and there were no funds when trying to sweep the private key to his wallet.  The ACTUAL public key of SRR3 #6 was 1iWE27m4WYDX4hZeyHSKPAuN4mcnKKLEJ which has 0BTC balance.  Digicoinuser supplied a video of the coin that he redeemed and I can vouch that it was my coin that he attempted to redeem.  My escrow funds were in limbo because I sold a “funded” coin that was not funded.  I was getting blamed for fraud in an innocent situation.  I, of course, did not know it was unfunded because I had trusted gravitate who created these coins with funding.  According to gravitate, my coins he sold to me were supposed to be labeled as ‘#6 SRR3’ and ‘#6 BRR3’ in RED text.  My coins were shipped with BLACK ‘#6 SRR3’ and #6 BRR3.  Nowhere on his sales page (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1410698.0) does he state that my coins (SRR3/BRR3) were sold with RED text.  One of his pictures on the first page shows BRR3 #5 in BLACK text.  According to gravitate, he shipped my coins to MinerJones and they were lost.  Why would he ship MY coins to another user???  He did not.  He shipped MinerJones'  SRR1/BRR1 #6 coins.   But, later changed his story and said he shipped me the “wrong coins”.  Then he admitted to having a THIRD SET of coins that were supposed to be mine with red SRR3/BRR3 #6 text.   Shocked  Wow!!!

ONLY ONE OF THESE COINS WERE SOLD AND IT WAS MINE!
 He then has the audacity to blame me for even having this coin that I paid for DIRECTLY FROM HIM.  My coin was NEVER LOST as he surmises!  So, how is this my problem or issue?

I have asked for video proof that he still has the coins.  I want video proof of the peeling of my ‘real’ coins hologram and sweeping of the funds supposedly on these coin addresses above!  That will prove he has the coins and it was a mistake.  He refuses to do so.  Instead, he is offering these coins not to me but to Digicoinuser and chronicsky as a ‘peace offering’ and to make everyone except me happy.  How nice!   Lips sealed   Funding "mistake" is unacceptable when selling coins in a professional manner.

I have also had MANY other problems, delays/excuses with shipping, delays/excuses with funding coins, shipping my coins to other parties, etc.  I have had nothing but problems ordering from gravitate.  

How many more of his "funded" coins are unfunded?  I may find out if/when I redeem all of my coins.  I will take video recording of every redemption if I do and post them if I find any others that are not funded.  I really don’t want to have to do this because I bought these coins for collectible reasons.  But, all of my interactions, the excuses, the stories, the delays rub me the wrong way like with Coinographics.  I have been screwed over one time too many already.

All of the above can be verified with OgNasty and/or digicoinuser as they were fully involved in the discussion/sale of the SRR3 #6 coin.

One more thing I'd like to add.  Gravitate never finished the "Gold Digger" series (4 and 5) of coins he was supposed to release.  This should be another separate scam accusation in and of itself.  The final prize was for 5BTC for solving a puzzle that was required for you to buy ALL of the Series coins (1-5).  Series 4 and series 5 coins were never produced and will never be produced as gravitate says he is done making coins.  Hmm, I wonder why.    Lips sealed

This is a warning to everyone with Microsoul "funded" coins and any dealing with gravitate!  BEWARE!
The coins can no longer be trusted to be funded and any business dealings with gravitate are at your own risk!

Here are some other pictures to support my accusation:

"#6 SRR" BLACK TEXT (my coin sold to digicoinuser)

"#6 SRR" BLACK TEXT (Hologram peeled by Digicoinuser)

"#6 SRR" Private key

"#6 BRR" BLACK TEXT (my coin sold to chronicsky)

"#5 SRR" BLACK TEXT (not my coin)

Also for the gold digger series and the 5 bitcoin prize I have decided to finish the series after all but as the coins will be gold I will take a deposit for reserving one and will get them made when 10 people have reserved.

To peel or not to peel.
bitenvy (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:52:20 PM

There were 3 series of coins made. SRR1, SRR2 and SRR3

Visibly the only difference was the colors in the window of the coin.  

SRR1 - black
SRR2-  Blue
SRR3 - Red

as seen from my original post:

SRR1

BRR1

SRR2

SRR2

SRR3

BRR3

Here are some photos of SRR2 and SRR3 you see the ONLY difference is the color in the sticker window (included are the ones I should have sent to bitenvy (the red color):

http://imgur.com/Auh4DKc

http://imgur.com/lGtutXi

http://imgur.com/6dmcqab

You can see the SRR1 that  we are dealing with are Black.

So basically I did not scam bitenvy I  sent him the wrong set of coins. The set of coins were supposed to go to Miner Jones. Anyway I Refunded MJ for these as I thought they were lost.. But now they have turned back up.

What I could do to PROVE it is release the public key of chronisky's BRR1 and then if I am correct this scam accusation is void.

But I am open to suggestions if we can also take into account minimal damage to the other coin holders of SRR1 and BRR1.

Thanks for your consideration and sorry about this mess. It is my fault I sent bitenvy the wrong set of coins. But I did not try scam anyone.

First, so you are telling me the color of the FONT ON YOUR SALES PAGE IDENTIFIES THE COLOR OF THE TEXT ON THE COIN ID?  HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DECIPHER THAT CODE.  That should be a reward for your Gold Digger series for figuring that out!  THAT IS NOT CLEAR!  But, thats the norm with you.  Trying to decipher what you are really getting and supposed to be getting and when.  Seriously!?!  

You keep saying you shipped "MY COINS TO MINERJONES", MY SRR3 #6 COIN but YET ONLY I HAD THEM BEFORE I SHIPPED THEM TO DIGICOINUSER!  THIS IS BULLSHIT!  THEY WERE NEVER LOST!  YOU SHIPPED THEM DIRECTLY TO ME AND THAT WAS IT!  ONCE AGAIN, MY COINS WERE NEVER LOST!  NEVER MISPLACED!  NEVER ANYTHING ELSE!

Here's my problem...

You sent me the wrong coins.  ...AND THEN YOU DID NOTHING UNTIL SOMEONE PEELED THE HOLOGRAM!!!  THAT'S SCAMMY!  If you would've realized your mistake that these coins were sitting in your office for many months, then let me know BEFORE SOMEONE PEELED THE HOLOGRAM, then that's different.  But you didn't!!!  Someone had to peel the hologram, then all of the sudden you say Oops, you shipped the wrong coins.  BULLSHIT!

So, if I peel all of my coin's hologram and the public address/private key is different than what I have been provided by you, will you own up that you are a scammer?  Or, make up a new story that you have my real coins at your office or you sent the wrong coins for the hundredth time, or I sent those coins to MinerJones and they were lost...?  
bitenvy (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:56:20 PM

I didn't intend to fund these coin! I sent the wrong coins to him and I refunded the person who bought them from him  already.. I didn't lie.
Also I have made mistakes and ALWAYS sorted them out.  To get accused of this is illegal as it dents my character. I will be seeking legal action against bitenvy.

You didn't intend to fund my coins?  HAHA  You refunded someone else for their COIN SRR1 #6 NOT SRR3 #6!!!!  What the fuck are you spouting...  Does anyone else see a crack in his story???

As I said, I want proof that the coins you have "found in your office" 'all of the sudden' were really mine that were funded with 0.16BTC and 0.083BTC with the addresses posted above for SRR3 #6 and BRR3 #6.  But, for some reason you don't want to do this.  I wonder why.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 07:23:54 PM

Another day, another shady coin creator. Nothing surprising here. I've given them a negative rating. Even if they repay you said amount, the rating should stay due to very shady behavior (IMO).

shady behaviour like what? I am in my late 30's with a professional job and with kids and everybody knows my full identity. I have everything to lose and nothing to gain by scamming people for 0.16BTC.

I have made a shit load of mistakes and I havent hidden them or walked away from them I have always sorted them out.

The problem with these false accusations are that it isn't just me who suffers it is everybody who has bought coins from me. all their coins will be worth less.

I just do not understand where honest mistake turns into scam and I dont see why moderators suddenly leave bad feedback on behalf of people. surely people can make their own judgement and leave there own feedback. I thought that is what makes this place fair.

Anyway I have used this forum for my hobby for 3 years and I have enjoyed most of it so I do appreciate that. I am just struggling to cope with the current accusations.

I understand the position you are in by trying to protect people from getitng scammed but to labe me as a scammer for me is very hurtful and not something I take lightly. I fought a long battle with my mistakes to maintain my reputation on here and to have this thrown away because of a false accusation does not make sense.

You didn't intend to fund my coins?  HAHA  You refunded someone else for their COIN SRR1 #6 NOT SRR3 #6!!!!  What the fuck are you spouting...  Does anyone else see a crack in his story???

As I said, I want proof that the coins you have "found in your office" 'all of the sudden' were really mine that were funded with 0.16BTC and 0.083BTC with the addresses posted above for SRR3 #6 and BRR3 #6.  But, for some reason you don't want to do this.  I wonder why.

If you wanrt absolute proof that I am not a scammer then me peeling the stickers is not enough. Who is to say that I dont make the coins tonight and then  video me opening the coin?

The only secure way is for me to state the address of the coin chronisky has and then he peels the coin. I can even tell you the winner of the 1st series. Again though this makes everyone else's participation in series on a bad mistake.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 07:31:14 PM

I didn't intend to fund these coin! I sent the wrong coins to him and I refunded the person who bought them from him  already.. I didn't lie.
Also I have made mistakes and ALWAYS sorted them out.  To get accused of this is illegal as it dents my character. I will be seeking legal action against bitenvy.

You didn't intend to fund my coins?  HAHA  You refunded someone else for their COIN SRR1 #6 NOT SRR3 #6!!!!  What the fuck are you spouting...  Does anyone else see a crack in his story???

'  What the fuck are you spouting...  ' and this is after ' You will now be labeled as a scammer!  ' - Can you not be a little more diplomatic about it please I am human the same as you?

To peel or not to peel.
bitenvy (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 07:35:13 PM

'  What the fuck are you spouting...  ' and this is after ' You will now be labeled as a scammer!  ' - Can you not be a little more diplomatic about it please I am human the same as you?

Your story doesn't even make sense!  My coins WERE NOT SENT TO MINERJONES!  You are lying.  PERIOD!  If others don't see this, then I'm at a loss for words.

You don't make mistakes like this, you won't have accusations.  Simple as that.  Your coins represent you.  If there are errors, flaws, mistakes, it falls on you even if it is just one mistake.  And, it wasn't just one mistake! 
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 08:23:13 PM

Your story doesn't even make sense!  My coins WERE NOT SENT TO MINERJONES!  You are lying.  PERIOD!  If others don't see this, then I'm at a loss for words.

You don't make mistakes like this, you won't have accusations.  Simple as that.  Your coins represent you.  If there are errors, flaws, mistakes, it falls on you even if it is just one mistake.  And, it wasn't just one mistake! 

You dont even understand this whole thing. Your coins are with me now. the coins that were supposed to go to minerjones went to you.

You cant judge someone by their mistakes but you can judge someone by how they handle them. I am certainly having a hard time to not judge you by your mannerism.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:49:18 PM

My account on bitcointalk has been handed over to my legal team. They will get the information they need and when it has finished I will announce I have it back under my control.

To peel or not to peel.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:03:06 AM

My account on bitcointalk has been handed over to my legal team. They will get the information they need and when it has finished I will announce I have it back under my control.

Emm...OK. 

I've seen these physical coins for sale, and they always make my skin crawl for this very reason.  Not knowing if there really is a valid pub/priv key.  But Gravitate was certainly trusted before this, and I'm hoping it turns out well.  Sure doesn't look that way from where I'm standing, though.
bitenvy (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:19:05 AM

You dont even understand this whole thing. Your coins are with me now. the coins that were supposed to go to minerjones went to you.

You cant judge someone by their mistakes but you can judge someone by how they handle them. I am certainly having a hard time to not judge you by your mannerism.
Yes, you are so right, I don't understand the whole "thing"!  You sold me a coin that was "funded" LABELED AS SRR3/BRR3 #6, that never would've been known or discovered without someone besides you letting me know that there were no funds on the coin and/or my coin was sitting on your desk for months.  I totally don't understand...   Roll Eyes

Let me re-iterate something you said...

So there is no funding mistake it is down to the fact this coin was a missing coin and that bitenvy should not have had it to sell.  So all we need to establish is why bitenvy had it.
That coin YOU sent to me directly that I paid for which was SRR3 #6.  It was your mistake and making it seem like I am the scammer is just scammy!  How dare you, when I was the customer who purchased this very coin and did no wrong!

You don't understand...  I'm doing nothing wrong with this accusation as others have stated, this action described above is shady because you said nothing when you had the coins the entire time for months!!!  What don't you understand about this??

chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 04:55:24 AM

shady behaviour like what? I am in my late 30's with a professional job and with kids and everybody knows my full identity. I have everything to lose and nothing to gain by scamming people for 0.16BTC.

I have made a shit load of mistakes and I havent hidden them or walked away from them I have always sorted them out.

The problem with these false accusations are that it isn't just me who suffers it is everybody who has bought coins from me. all their coins will be worth less.

I just do not understand where honest mistake turns into scam and I dont see why moderators suddenly leave bad feedback on behalf of people. surely people can make their own judgement and leave there own feedback. I thought that is what makes this place fair.

Anyway I have used this forum for my hobby for 3 years and I have enjoyed most of it so I do appreciate that. I am just struggling to cope with the current accusations.

I understand the position you are in by trying to protect people from getitng scammed but to labe me as a scammer for me is very hurtful and not something I take lightly. I fought a long battle with my mistakes to maintain my reputation on here and to have this thrown away because of a false accusation does not make sense.

You didn't intend to fund my coins?  HAHA  You refunded someone else for their COIN SRR1 #6 NOT SRR3 #6!!!!  What the fuck are you spouting...  Does anyone else see a crack in his story???

If you wanrt absolute proof that I am not a scammer then me peeling the stickers is not enough. Who is to say that I dont make the coins tonight and then  video me opening the coin?

The only secure way is for me to state the address of the coin chronisky has and then he peels the coin. I can even tell you the winner of the 1st series. Again though this makes everyone else's participation in series on a bad mistake.

I am out of town on a trip and do not have much time to look into this but if it needs to be peeled , i will try to do it with a video and post soon

Please post the address of the coin publicly first so it can be confirmed later
bitenvy (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:46:38 AM

I am out of town on a trip and do not have much time to look into this but if it needs to be peeled , i will try to do it with a video and post soon

Please post the address of the coin publicly first so it can be confirmed later

I don't think you should have to do this as it really doesn't prove anything we don't already know.  Your coin is not funded.  He should redeem the red SRR3 #6 coins, sweep the funds, provide a video.    Regardless, Microsoul funded coins are in question because of this funding "mistake".  You don't sell coins funded and have the customer find them NOT FUNDED.  That's fraudulent.

Gravitate, you have failed to answer my question...  Do you have confidence in your own coins?

So, if I peel all of my coin's hologram and the public address/private key is different than what I have been provided by you, will you own up that you are a scammer?  Or, make up a new story that you have my real coins at your office or you sent the wrong coins for the hundredth time, or I sent those coins to MinerJones and they were lost...?  

Just because, I feel like adding more fuel to the fire...

Let me introduce Evidence B:

I ordered and reserved coin set #17.  Gravitate "accidentally" shipped my #17 coins to someone else.  (Hmm, I've heard this story before...)  So, he agreed to ship me a different coin set (#30).  I eventually received the #30 0.05BTC coin set.  One coin had an problem though.  Coins #1-10 coin ID's were printed in RED text.  This coin was supposed to have #30 1DrvH5zF (BLACK text) but instead had #30 1DrvH5zF  (RED text) as stated in the Microsoul 0.05 sales thread:

2016 1/2 Troy Oz fine Silver 0.05BTC Funded Microsoul Coins

Gold Plated B

Serial Numbers: #01- #51 (Displayed before the Address Code. #1-#10 printed in red and 1 random will be printed in green)

Pure Silver

Serial Numbers: #01- #51 (Displayed before the Address Code. #1-#10 printed in red and 1 random will be printed in green)

So is this coin really mine?  Or, did you accidentally ship this to someone else?  Or, maybe the BLACK coin ID is in your office?  Is it really funded?  I don't know anymore...   Huh

When will this end...?   Lips sealed

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: