Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:27:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do with your winnings?  (Read 29840 times)
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 08:45:16 PM

I keep 50% of them in my hardware wallet and the other 50% I spend it actively every week. I have build a gaming PC with the winnings but now I really don't know what to do with the winnings as they tend to increase in my wallet thanks to my super heavy discipline and me following every tipster thread before deciding in which game to bet.

So I guess I am keeping them in my hardware wallet and open up a business or something and so bitcoin will help me improve my life (at least I hope).
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3020

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 10:51:01 PM

To me if i win in gambling i just save the 25% of winning amount and %75 i'll treat my self in my family just to feel the winning profit.. because if you just saving it and gamble it again in the next you are playing you will not feel your winning amount.. you are just same feeling with lose..
So for me if i treat my family and use it to buy something i can consider it as im win..

So you're talking about winning the jackpot? Then you treat your family? I think that's a good idea on what you would do from a big win. Enjoying it with your family is good. Do you let them know where your money came from?
Even not a jackpot i am not just betting a small amount i am betting a large amount which is if  i win i can treat my family or myself  just to feel that i am win a profit.. because if we are just gamble like i said and hold your profit and play it another day and lose its nothing..
So i always decided to treat myself or my family that i can consider it as win..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 11:51:21 AM

I will withdraw my winnings for investing, and trading and left the amount that I played first on my gambling account so that i can play on another day. Then use some of my profit left to buy some stuffs to reward myself if ever because not everyday is a lucky day in gambling. Rewarding myself for a successful profit will boost my spirit and motivate me to win more again on the other day. But i'm always aware that i might lose when bad luck strikes to me.  Grin

That's a good way to do with your winnings. So there's always something that you would want if you won right? What did you buy with your winnings? I also agree that it's not always a good day or a lucky day at least. It's nice to see that someone is always getting back up when in a loss. Nice one Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
DrHardin14

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:54:55 AM

I'd go to the darkweb and buy me some money making shit.
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 12:09:50 PM

I'd stop gambling that's for sure. I try to do it for fun, but winning something is the ultimate goal. If I were blessed with a large win I'd try to invest my money and buy things that would fill my time.
The stuff I'd buy depends on the amount of money I'd have to spend but in case of a large win (5 BTC or more) I'd buy a motorcycle.

I see. You got to have a huge win to stop gambling. But I think it would be hard even though it's just for entertainment right? It's fun to see that you would do that, I also thought if I get a big win, I would also stop and I guess something where I can earn a sure profit like investing.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 12:17:23 PM

I'd stop gambling that's for sure. I try to do it for fun, but winning something is the ultimate goal. If I were blessed with a large win I'd try to invest my money and buy things that would fill my time.
The stuff I'd buy depends on the amount of money I'd have to spend but in case of a large win (5 BTC or more) I'd buy a motorcycle.

I see. You got to have a huge win to stop gambling. But I think it would be hard even though it's just for entertainment right? It's fun to see that you would do that, I also thought if I get a big win, I would also stop and I guess something where I can earn a sure profit like investing.
It wont really work all the times before you could able to win big amounts you will definitely need to lose first huge amounts of money. Winning big amounts wont be a guarantee and you will need large amounts to win big amounts. If you do have these aims then you should take the risk. If i would have the chance to win big then i will definitely use it to build investments for longer term profits.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 12:29:12 PM

I've read here a lot about "Gambling doesn't make you rich" So I thought about it, and it does make sense. So what do you feel about gambling then? Just entertainment? I think that's not everybody's mindset.

everyone who is gambling is either doing it for money in the start and then figures it out so switches to gambling for entertainment.
or they are doing it for money and they never realize it until they are broke and give up gambling for good.

In the back of my mind, I want to be rich but not because of gambling. But when I gamble, I still always want to win. So when you always win, you become more rich and more risk will be involved. Anyway, if I would earn a winning bet that would have a lot of profit from, I would withdraw the initial bet or the bitcoins I deposited to get it back, then still gamble.

If you would have a winning bet that would give you a lot of profit, what would you do with it?

i think it mainly depends on the amount of winning. for example if i win the lottery (a couple of million dollar) then i would buy a house because i need it bad Cheesy
but if it is small amount i am going to buy something nice and enjoy the winning.

--looking for signature--
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 12:31:14 PM

Well if you are a smart gambler then certainly you would be logical enough to plan out your winning in a systematic way as below :-

- Divide the amount in some % and invest accordingly
- Pay out all the debts if possible
- If still left with surplus invest in financial instrument
- Buy a house if you do now own (In case possible)

I see. So you would do this when you get a huge win. Do you have an article or any reference where you can be a smart gambler? I would like to learn it. I like the first part where you would divide the total amount of winnings to invest into different parts depending on the uses. I hope I could win big enough to buy a house.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 12:34:19 PM

To me if i win in gambling i just save the 25% of winning amount and %75 i'll treat my self in my family just to feel the winning profit.. because if you just saving it and gamble it again in the next you are playing you will not feel your winning amount.. you are just same feeling with lose..
So for me if i treat my family and use it to buy something i can consider it as im win..

So you're talking about winning the jackpot? Then you treat your family? I think that's a good idea on what you would do from a big win. Enjoying it with your family is good. Do you let them know where your money came from?
Even not a jackpot i am not just betting a small amount i am betting a large amount which is if  i win i can treat my family or myself  just to feel that i am win a profit.. because if we are just gamble like i said and hold your profit and play it another day and lose its nothing..
So i always decided to treat myself or my family that i can consider it as win..

Well betting big then if you win that round then we could say that you could earn a ton of profit that could treat yyou and your family but betting small it is very difficult to earn a ton of profit it takes time but the problem of bigger bets is that if you loose then you loose big but that is gambling so you should bet what you can afford to loose.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:00:00 PM

Even not a jackpot i am not just betting a small amount i am betting a large amount which is if  i win i can treat my family or myself  just to feel that i am win a profit.. because if we are just gamble like i said and hold your profit and play it another day and lose its nothing..
if you want to build a career in gambling then you could hold some to bet in another day, but if you decide to stop immediately once you get a huge winning amount then just collect all the winning. people usually realizing something that always dreamed when they achieve something unexpected win. mostly would try to consider to buy a new car .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 01:15:04 PM

everyone who is gambling is either doing it for money in the start and then figures it out so switches to gambling for entertainment.
or they are doing it for money and they never realize it until they are broke and give up gambling for good.

That's what I also think. I think they would never quit until they get back what they've lost resulting to more losses. I hope it doesn't happen to anyone, to add more losses. It's good to have gambling as a way to entertain yourself.

i think it mainly depends on the amount of winning. for example if i win the lottery (a couple of million dollar) then i would buy a house because i need it bad Cheesy
but if it is small amount i am going to buy something nice and enjoy the winning.

I think everyone is also up for that, who doesn't want million dollars with an exchange of a small amount (lottery) Well, we all need that. Let's enjoy gambling and keep it fun.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:20:33 PM

I think everyone has a different mindset. I was hoping to win from gambling and can become rich, but I realized that gambling only game so it can not made rich. I gamble just for fun because I like to play gambling such as poker, blackjack and sports betting. Because I like to play the games I consider gambling as entertainment for fun. So I do not think to be rich in gambling because it is only for entertainment.

I sometimes save my winning in gambling if I'm want to need some money, but I always use my winnings amount to gamble again. But if the amount of the deposit bitcoin I finished that I used to gamble, I quit gambling and back again a couple of weeks.

Yeah, I agree that everyone has a different mindset whether it is to become rich, for entertainment or just something to waste time (if you're really rich). That's fun to see that you like playing poker and blackjack? I haven't tried playing that online.

You get back to gambling when you get money again from your salary? Is that what you do?
Yes if you like to play cards you'll definitely like the blackjack and poker, it was fun in my opinion. Maybe you can try it out, you know who you can get earn a fortune in the game Smiley Yes if I run out of my deposit using my earnings results of the signature campaign, but it is only a few percent, and not all of them.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:30:44 PM

I've read here a lot about "Gambling doesn't make you rich" So I thought about it, and it does make sense. So what do you feel about gambling then? Just entertainment? I think that's not everybody's mindset.

In the back of my mind, I want to be rich but not because of gambling. But when I gamble, I still always want to win. So when you always win, you become more rich and more risk will be involved. Anyway, if I would earn a winning bet that would have a lot of profit from, I would withdraw the initial bet or the bitcoins I deposited to get it back, then still gamble.

If you would have a winning bet that would give you a lot of profit, what would you do with it?

yes gambling can't make you rich, i used to play to earn profit, until I lost  all of my money I realize that i shouldn't gamble like that, I am going to end up on the street if I gamble with all of my fortune, that is the point where I decided to play for fun and limited my gambling time, and of course not everybody play for fun, some of them played to earn profit

and if i win a lot of money from my gambling I would buy a nice dinner for myself and my family and clothes, and i am going to buy games for myself

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
lol3c

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:47:05 PM

The hilarious thing is that when I win on gambling, I continue to use the winnings to play again and after that, I lose all of them. It is hard to control yourself after winning  because I often have the faith that I am able to earn more if I keep playing. And, I can never have a penny Bitcoin from any gambling site
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:57:01 PM

The hilarious thing is that when I win on gambling, I continue to use the winnings to play again and after that, I lose all of them. It is hard to control yourself after winning  because I often have the faith that I am able to earn more if I keep playing. And, I can never have a penny Bitcoin from any gambling site

This is also the common problem among gamblers especially for starters.. if they receive a good money in gambling it's hard for them to stop and lose all their money instead of earning from it. Then after you gamble you will realize the amount of money you lose and you will come back again to chase your loses which most of the time you will still lose.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:58:46 PM

i think all of us are the same but also at the same time it is mostly about how much you win. for instance if i win a big prize like in making 100% profit i will surely withdraw all my winnings and continue with the amount that i had before. but since i usually win smaller amounts like a 10-50% profit, i leave it on top of my bankroll to have a slightly bigger bankroll and then withdraw when all these winnings are accumulated to a bigger amount.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:01:46 PM

Well, that is easy to answer. What am I doing with my winning or earnings in gambling? I also use it for gambling the next day. Well I can't stop and you just can't said "OK, I won, I must stop gambling". I use my earning or winning to gamble again, but not really all of them. I just get maybe quarter or half a qurater. I avoid gambling little by little, not totally. If I won again in that gamble, I used that earning again for gambling the next day. If I had enough money I can use it to buy something I want to. Like shirt or food. But mostly I use it for gambling again.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2926
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:31:19 PM

i think for a lot of profit, i will make withdraw that into cash so i can spend it to buy something like new t-shirt, some comic book, new handphone if the money is enough to bought and then i will buy food and drink to celebrate with my family and my friends.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lol3c

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:00:49 PM

The hilarious thing is that when I win on gambling, I continue to use the winnings to play again and after that, I lose all of them. It is hard to control yourself after winning  because I often have the faith that I am able to earn more if I keep playing. And, I can never have a penny Bitcoin from any gambling site

This is also the common problem among gamblers especially for starters.. if they receive a good money in gambling it's hard for them to stop and lose all their money instead of earning from it. Then after you gamble you will realize the amount of money you lose and you will come back again to chase your loses which most of the time you will still lose.

yeah, I agree. I should learn some technique which can help me to control my temper while gambling. I am seduced by money and gambling so stop gambling is an impossible job to me. Maybe I shouldn't gamble anymore to avoid losing money Sad
A.M.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:02:54 PM

The hilarious thing is that when I win on gambling, I continue to use the winnings to play again and after that, I lose all of them. It is hard to control yourself after winning  because I often have the faith that I am able to earn more if I keep playing. And, I can never have a penny Bitcoin from any gambling site

yeah, I agree. I should learn some technique which can help me to control my temper while gambling. I am seduced by money and gambling so stop gambling is an impossible job to me. Maybe I shouldn't gamble anymore to avoid losing money Sad

If you get angry gambling then you are betting more than you can afford to lose and you should never be gambling like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: