Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:35:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked  (Read 272301 times)
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:31:24 AM

"iamnotback" pointed out that there is a major design flaw in the concept.

So you guys are just going to ignore this and potentially expose millions of your customers to the situation of losing their funds.

It's becoming very obvious that you are only concerned with raising the cash for yourself and don't care about the unbanked because otherwise, you

would have already come up with an answer to his legitimate concerns.

I know there are some things begging for answers from Humaniq team, but ti say they don't care about the unbanked is a flawed argument. The iamnotback you are quoting has is own stance about ICOs and anyone is entitled to his opinion but to come here and make such huge claim is wrong on your own part. It is just like asking a Vegie's view on meat
romanekras

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:41:38 AM

Humaniq To Provide Financial Inclusion For Unbanked Population With Ethereum Technology

Cryptocurrency is in a prime position to bring financial inclusion to billions of unbanked people in the world. Unlike traditional banking, which requires identification documents and lengthy verification procedures, Humaniq is looking to eliminate poverty altogether. By delivering a wide range of new banking options to the world’s emerging markets, gaining access to financial services becomes a lot easier.
Humaniq onboards customers in an entirely different manner. The project uses a reputation concept based on proof of face to manage user identities. Identification documents can be forged easily and there is no way to guarantee every signed up user is unique. Humaniq addresses these issues as well with their Ethereum-based banking platform. Every user will be assigned a unique ID on the blockchain, ensuring every client is a unique individual.Read more
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:54:09 PM

"iamnotback" pointed out that there is a major design flaw in the concept.

So you guys are just going to ignore this and potentially expose millions of your customers to the situation of losing their funds.

It's becoming very obvious that you are only concerned with raising the cash for yourself and don't care about the unbanked because otherwise, you

would have already come up with an answer to his legitimate concerns.

I know there are some things begging for answers from Humaniq team, but ti say they don't care about the unbanked is a flawed argument. The iamnotback you are quoting has is own stance about ICOs and anyone is entitled to his opinion but to come here and make such huge claim is wrong on your own part. It is just like asking a Vegie's view on meat

well they obviously do not care about the unbanked if they are still going ahead with the crowdfunding despite these very legitimate concerns.

"iamnotback" might have his faults but the points he has made need to be clarified because they expose points of failure in humaniq's design which

could result in their customers LOSING ALL THEIR MONEY

quoting "iamnotback":

if that mobile device is lost, stolen, or accessed even momentarily by a hacker (even if they just extract the keys and device ID perhaps even remotely and don't perform the attack over the user's mobile device), then the attacker only needs to fool the face and video identification system in order to steal the user's funds. They could for example exchange them for Bitcoin and be gone.

Secondly, if user loses his device he has lost his keys. So the only way those keys could be recovered (again meeting your requirement that users don't have to ever mess with keys or store them in a paper wallet) is if some centralized service is storing the keys and can perform a recovery process that identifies the user. But again the attacker can game this recovery process, perhaps unless it is administered by a real human interrogator. And the centralized service becomes a huge attack surface for a hacker to steal all the users' keys (Bitcoin exchange failures show it is a serious risk). And of course as you admit on page 20 of your whitepaper, then it means the biometric identification is not decentralized on the blockchain, but a centralized service.

1% or even 0.1% rates of theft would still be unacceptable

so spare me your indignation, okay mummy.... Roll Eyes
Humaniq.co

Activity: 420

Public account for Humaniq start up

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 01:57:12 PM

Humaniq Weekly Review
Blockchain Oscar nominees, @Bitcoinlady talks about Humaniq in Africa, Humaniq Representative at Assocham Indian Summit.
#blockchain #blockchainoscar #ICOsoon #fintech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkww6NqDPCQ

Humaniq.co

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 08:56:07 AM

For those, who missed  Smiley

Blockchain banking will empower low-income women
There are a lot of organizations who have made it their mission to improve the lives of women around the world by helping them access opportunities.
http://bit.ly/2mJp952

Humaniq.co

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 01:56:09 PM

Blockchain Oscar top-six finalists. Humaniq around the Globe: India — ASSOCHAM. Puerto Rico— CoinAgenda.
Alex Fork’s test case: Humaniq business-game.

Six finalists of Blockchain Oscar are announced http://bit.ly/2lTbdX6

ASSOCHAM Global Summit for Bitcoin and Blockchain http://bit.ly/2lTbdX6

Humaniq tests Business Game in a disadvantaged neighborhood http://bit.ly/2lTbdX6

Alakanani Itireleng talks about Humaniq http://bit.ly/2lTbdX6

Humaniq at Coinagenda Caribbean http://bit.ly/2lTbdX6

#humaniq #blockchain #blockchainoscar #businessgame #coinagenda

Humaniq.co

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 02:10:03 PM

Press release in Spanish. Thank you, Criptonoticias!  Smiley

Humaniq busca la inclusión financiera a través de la tecnología blockchain
http://bit.ly/2nfzrLs

Humaniq.co

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 10:07:44 AM

A fresh video about Humaniq. Thanks, BitcoinRush!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52ib-yMghKA

Deanero

Activity: 324

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 12:25:43 PM

Can a team member post an invite link to the Humaniq Slack channel.

Thanks!

Humaniq.co

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 01:40:42 PM

Can a team member post an invite link to the Humaniq Slack channel.

Thanks!

Sure
https://humaniq-co.slack.com/messages/announcements

Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:57:51 PM

What all alt currencies are accepted for the crowdfunding except BTC?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:04:02 PM

BTC and ETH are expected to invest into this project you can look at OP as the statics of pre-ico round.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:05:19 PM

BTC and ETH are expected to invest into this project you can look at OP as the statics of pre-ico round.

Yes I saw,but it was for pre ICO, for this one has OP specified it anywhere?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
fininspector

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:36:07 PM

I think Humaniq will not have successfull ICO, Who think like me?
miayama

Activity: 358

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:43:45 PM

It all depends on what the goals are. If they are not corrected for the increase of Ethereum price, then I agree with you
Luke2939

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:48:06 PM

I beg to disagree with you. Humaniq can raise a good amount that can be used to implement their vision. I am not saying they will make a new record in raising funds or anything but I don't see as to why they should fail. We need projects like Humaniq to help out people who are outside and who don't enjoy the privilege that we take for granted.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO    Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:31:53 AM

I beg to disagree with you. Humaniq can raise a good amount that can be used to implement their vision. I am not saying they will make a new record in raising funds or anything but I don't see as to why they should fail. We need projects like Humaniq to help out people who are outside and who don't enjoy the privilege that we take for granted.

Hi,dev, do you have a team besides yourself? 
I find that this ico is lack of a lot attention.
yufu571

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:38:08 AM

cann't agree more!
Humaniq is a very promised project.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:11:40 AM

It all depends on what the goals are. If they are not corrected for the increase of Ethereum price, then I agree with you

There is no cap for this project, for me I don't like this, we don't need another DAO fiasco again. Another thing here is the issue of market penetration, I know they are banking on the success of mobile phone penetration but that is not enough to gain market share
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:41:03 AM

I dont agree with you,it will be successful for sure

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: