Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:00:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked  (Read 272301 times)
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:54:04 AM

So is the other 800,000,000 million coins pre-mined or is someone mining them? Because according to coinmarketcap this coin isnt mineable. Amd at what rate are these new coins being injected in at? Ive noticed over 10 million coins released over the last week.

The funds you are talking about is I guess are unsold tokens which are locked and can't be used (not sure).

cryptik

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:06:43 AM

So is the other 800,000,000 million coins pre-mined or is someone mining them? Because according to coinmarketcap this coin isnt mineable. Amd at what rate are these new coins being injected in at? Ive noticed over 10 million coins released over the last week.

The funds you are talking about is I guess are unsold tokens which are locked and can't be used (not sure).

Guess dev should clarify. My understanding is that the 800 m or so tokens will be the free HMQ that users of the App (available in July for the unbanked) will get as soon as they register (based on the formula in whitepaper, pls read). This is the incentive for the poor to use this app.

I am not sure about the recent release of 10m coins.

I am not clear how Humaniq will restrict app and free HMQ to only the needy, when anyone can download the App, do a proof-of-face and earn free HMQ. Had aked this question earlier in this forum
VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:14:22 AM

So from what you guys are saying, and the 800,000,000 million coins will be given with the app.. does that mean once they are released in the app 800,000,000 million coins that suddenly enter the market will make the price drop 90% via the market cap? Because if thats the case i am out.
cryptik

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:01:20 AM

So from what you guys are saying, and the 800,000,000 million coins will be given with the app.. does that mean once they are released in the app 800,000,000 million coins that suddenly enter the market will make the price drop 90% via the market cap? Because if thats the case i am out.

New HMQ will be released (some x HMQ, per new user) incrementally (over months and years?), depending on rate of adoption

More HMQ is released if and only if more users are using App -- which would indicate that Humaniq App is popular and is adding value to under-banked -- leading to a rise in HMQ demand and price? My simplistic view
VampiricElder

Activity: 495

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:24:34 AM

New HMQ will be released (some x HMQ, per new user) incrementally (over months and years?), depending on rate of adoption

More HMQ is released if and only if more users are using App -- which would indicate that Humaniq App is popular and is adding value to under-banked -- leading to a rise in HMQ demand and price? My simplistic view
If thats the case, then why has over 10 million coins been added over the last week? Keep an eye on coinmarketcap and you will notice more and more coins are being added with no announcement
sputnik1

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:31:59 AM

I have 2 questions..

1. What is the max coin supply?

2. Has anyone else noticed over 10 million more coins have been added in the last week? And why?

http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/humaniq

Both answers are here
total current supply is around 184M sold during pre ico and ico plus development fund i think.. the 10M added to the circulations is more users widthdrew their token to their wallets thus the value widthdrawn from ico dashbboard will be added to the total tokencirculations.. point here is total supply is unchanged. but once the official released everyone who use the app can claim some hmq token , by then we can see the total supply increasing overtime

sputnik1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:33:09 AM

If thats the case, then why has over 10 million coins been added over the last week? Keep an eye on coinmarketcap and you will notice more and more coins are being added with no announcement
^^^^^^^^^you need to check the total supply it remains around 184M.. explanation is above please do read it.

Finestream

Activity: 3080
Merit: 608

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:37:54 AM

Hello community!

What's the next exchange you want to see HMQ listed on?
Please vote using #Kraken, #CoinBase, #BitFinex, #Poloniex and #Gemini in comments on our Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/humaniq.co/photos/a.541905029351968.1073741828.536426589899812/615381338671003/?type=3&theater

I voted for poloniex, do you have the capacity to make it happen the soonest? lol, i will be surprise if it will be listed soon, it should be a good day for all of the holders of HMQ. I find the price now very cheap and with small volume in bittrex and liqui, I kinda bored watching the movement.
Anyway, just want to tell that I scoop another volume of cheap HMQ when it drops yesterday.

MoneyBomber

Activity: 105
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:30:57 PM

Is any of this related to patient data?
Fastpow

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:44:40 PM

Guess dev should clarify. My understanding is that the 800 m or so tokens will be the free HMQ that users of the App (available in July for the unbanked) will get as soon as they register (based on the formula in whitepaper, pls read). This is the incentive for the poor to use this app.

I am not clear how Humaniq will restrict app and free HMQ to only the needy, when anyone can download the App, do a proof-of-face and earn free HMQ. Had aked this question earlier in this forum

What a joke, 800 million coins are going to be 'airdropped' to people with absolutely no money? That is surely going to work out just fine price-wise.
Pyramusx

Activity: 379

Following on Twitter @pyramusx

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 02:50:34 PM

What a joke, 800 million coins are going to be 'airdropped' to people with absolutely no money? That is surely going to work out just fine price-wise.

Yeah...not a particularly smart move unless there is a set and strict distribution structure. If we consider it like a 'bounty' as we do for most stupid shit in the crypto community at large, it can be a small quantity of HMQ that you can get for downloading the app and doing the registration steps and set up.

Not a bad idea actually IF that is what they intend to do. But it has to come with steps, you can't just give money away for downloading the app. The user has to show intent on using it. If I get 100 HMQ for using the app, I may want to purchase more down the line with actual money.

Humaniq devs; please let this be what is planned in general. You guys need to be clearer on shit because the previous explanation is not good.

Fastpow

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:57:59 PM

Honestly, even those amounts would be too big for the 'unbanked'. If someone that's living on the equivalent of less than 1$ a day (because that is what these 'unbanked' would make) gets 100 free HMQ (which would be worth 12,5$ at todays price) for downloading an app what do you think will happen.. I know I'd sell it immediately for the free dollars.

If this is the strategy to get people to use it they team is just selling out their investors IMO.

Yeah...not a particularly smart move unless there is a set and strict distribution structure. If we consider it like a 'bounty' as we do for most stupid shit in the crypto community at large, it can be a small quantity of HMQ that you can get for downloading the app and doing the registration steps and set up.

Not a bad idea actually IF that is what they intend to do. But it has to come with steps, you can't just give money away for downloading the app. The user has to show intent on using it. If I get 100 HMQ for using the app, I may want to purchase more down the line with actual money.

Humaniq devs; please let this be what is planned in general. You guys need to be clearer on shit because the previous explanation is not good.

Honestly even those amounts would be too big. 100 HMQ is 12,5$ at todays prices. I assume that the devs mean by the 'unbanked' the approx 2,5 billion people living on less than 2 dollars a day. Well if I was one of these people and I were to somehow get 12,5$ worth of some virtual currency you can be damn sure I'd cash out immediately.
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:01:36 PM

I think the team should have done Airdrop instead of the ICO so as to be fair to everyone, if I can get the tokens free of charge by just downloading the app what incentive to I have as an investors. The 800 million token is too huge to be given out if this is true, unless the tokens are just dummy tokens
Fastpow

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:03:04 PM

I think the team should have done Airdrop instead of the ICO so as to be fair to everyone, if I can get the tokens free of charge by just downloading the app what incentive to I have as an investors. The 800 million token is too huge to be given out if this is true, unless the tokens are just dummy tokens

Not sure about their endgame here but it looks like they're selling out their investors.
doingdoing3000

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:33:51 PM

Sorry guys, I sold everything today.

Spent 1 BTC on ICO, sold 2 BTC in HMQ today. Nice game, but smells somehow..
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:39:09 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2017, 09:03:52 PM by NutMasterTardd

More negatives please fellas, I always like a good profit. Through 5k please.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:12:54 PM

I'm not surprised with their decision to give people free humaniq through their app, as they state "banking for the unbanked". That's good they still in right track.

I'm just confusing and wondering how they will give free token ? how much every people will earn a token, if every one get more than 10 token i believe many cheater will claim free token and then dump it.

I want to know how they will distribut it technically, and i guess they know what they do and have a plan behind this
CRYNOF

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:27:58 PM

why HMQ still down and down, really not have reason to up?, what happen?
manjyomethunder

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:35:53 PM

Humaniq at top 7
https://cointelegraph.com/news/top-seven-fintech-startups-to-follow
starskey

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 11:53:46 PM

Not sure about their endgame here but it looks like they're selling out their investors.

Not really that bad of an idea. It is a marketing technique. So, on the same rationale, if you invest in a company and the company then spends it on marketing, he is 'selling out their investors'?  The trick is to get the users to try it once to see how easy and fast it is. This will by defacto increase volumes. Volumes are what every blockchain needs to start building the flow. I still believe that this project will be worth at least 10x as much in the nearer term.

cryptoGEEKS ----- Blockchain solutions ----- www.cryptogeeks.eu
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: