Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:10:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked  (Read 272297 times)
VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:45:47 PM

I sold everything to save myself huge losses. Humaniq has gone very quiet for over a week with no update about July 31st release

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:45:09 PM

I sold everything to save myself huge losses. Humaniq has gone very quiet for over a week with no update about July 31st release
If that is you decision then good luck to you new investment, I still have my HMQ tokens which I get from investing in ICO
and had never touch it despite the price went up to almost 9K sats, I am a kind of person who have a good patient so I will wait.
VampiricElder

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:53:22 AM

If that is you decision then good luck to you new investment, I still have my HMQ tokens which I get from investing in ICO
and had never touch it despite the price went up to almost 9K sats, I am a kind of person who have a good patient so I will wait.
I see your point, but you need to understand i have been in crypto for afew years and seen alot. The price drop didnt bother me, it was the price drop combined with missed deadlines, stopped updates, team gone silent, and accusations on reddit of fake twitter followers, all recipes for a scam. Im not saying Humaniq is a scam, maybe they have good reasons for the above, but ive been burnt once before and if i see the same signs i will get out immediatley. Its a shame though because i really did like their vision.
sputnik1

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:27:03 AM

I see your point, but you need to understand i have been in crypto for afew years and seen alot. The price drop didnt bother me, it was the price drop combined with missed deadlines, stopped updates, team gone silent, and accusations on reddit of fake twitter followers, all recipes for a scam. Im not saying Humaniq is a scam, maybe they have good reasons for the above, but ive been burnt once before and if i see the same signs i will get out immediatley. Its a shame though because i really did like their vision.
SO WHERE IS THE APP NOW? DEFINITELY THIS IS A SCAM , LOL BEEN WARNING PEOPLE SINCE LAUNCH..

Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:39:02 AM

SO WHERE IS THE APP NOW? DEFINITELY THIS IS A SCAM , LOL BEEN WARNING PEOPLE SINCE LAUNCH..
The app is not out yet but you can sell now if you cannot wait until it's out because the price is still above ico price or
100% increase from its ICO price. The team has a good vision, and I am hoping they will deliver soon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:08:48 AM

Better sell and leave us please
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:11:51 AM

Seriously, if this turns out to be a scam, it will be the best scam ever with all the work Dinis Guarda and the team put to the marketing, meetups, etc. I'm not worried at all tbh.

Yes sputnik, want to sell me your HMQs and be done with this thread?
VampiricElder

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:40:36 AM

Seriously, if this turns out to be a scam, it will be the best scam ever with all the work Dinis Guarda and the team put to the marketing, meetups, etc. I'm not worried at all tbh.

Yes sputnik, want to sell me your HMQs and be done with this thread?
I was thinking the same thing. I was also thinking they have gone quiet since the meet up, i thought they would of atleast had some video of it too
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:07:08 AM

Humaniq is succeeds to deliver whatever they are working for, it would be amazing and next unimaginably big thing. Lite app is round the corner which will put the token back at feet by trading perspective. I am in an didn't move not even a single token since day first. I will make big with this or loose all, this is my stand.
sputnik1

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:28:09 AM

Humaniq is succeeds to deliver whatever they are working for, it would be amazing and next unimaginably big thing. Lite app is round the corner which will put the token back at feet by trading perspective. I am in an didn't move not even a single token since day first. I will make big with this or loose all, this is my stand.
next big thing? this team does not even care bout their investors as you see it . after they run away with $5M all of a sudden they ignore basic questions regarding this shit..

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:47:14 AM

next big thing? this team does not even care bout their investors as you see it . after they run away with $5M all of a sudden they ignore basic questions regarding this shit..
I have few token so I might be as anxiuos as others but I know the whole team can't be on the thread answering question daily. Maybe someone assigned to the thread didn't get to be Herr often. One thing I know is when the coin kicks up it will do big time. Moreso the coin had not left the top 100 on the coinmarketcap for a long while, which  show how active the coin is.
dimokis

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:54:55 PM

Posted on reddit few days ago:

Hello, The app has been completed and will be released to select individuals by invitation only in Ghana when our use case is live. We will begin to roll out the app market by market after the use case to ensure fin-tech and regulatory planning procedures. By humaniq facebook .

The Humaniq 'LITE' version of the app comes out on Android ( NOT iOS AND NOT PLAYSTORE, ONLY WEST AFRICA By invitation only) on the 31st of July and will be the focus of a pilot program getting underway in Ghana, West Africa. It will be the first time HMQ tokens, the Humaniq coin, will become available to people downloading the app who register using its IP biometric identification.

The current application was developed specifically for Humaniq's target market: the 2.5bn unbanked people in emerging markets. The application interface has minimal text, access is through biometrics and a visual language. All non-critical settings have been removed.

A 'PRO' version of the Humaniq app will be launched later in the year, will be available in iOS and Android, and will have a full range of features for a wider audience. (bêta version only for ico, closed)

Slightly different from I was expected, but still looks like kind of progress.
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:01:39 PM

If You think about this - SCUM, I ready buy your HMQ for 3000 sat ...  You can sell me your HMQ - and go to the next step of your life.
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:13:53 PM

Same for me... I will without prob buy your HMQ. This is not really a scam. I like the supervising by Deloitte.

The App will arrive soon, and this could be very interesting at that moment. For Now, all have differents priorities. The communication still excellent.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
Dr Araki

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:10:30 AM

Hi
It looks like a good project, clear use case and potential to scale like anything. However, am concern about the coins that aren't in circulation yet, more than 70 million Humaniq. How will they be distributed?
According to TotalMarketCap there is 162m out of 184m as total supply but the maximum supply is 920m, that is huge.
I searched the website, forum and read a lot of articles but couldn't.t find a clear answer
sputnik1

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:50:51 AM

If You think about this - SCUM, I ready buy your HMQ for 3000 sat ...  You can sell me your HMQ - and go to the next step of your life.
i just dumped.. goodbye Grin Grin

Sanitough

Merit: 673

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:06:45 AM

Good luck, I hope you will not regret your decision, HMQ is a long term project, allow at least 1 year to see the results.
I will still hope despite some people are dumping, let's see who will laugh and the end.
Neo Gnosis

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:32:08 AM

If You think about this - SCUM, I ready buy your HMQ for 3000 sat ...  You can sell me your HMQ - and go to the next step of your life.

Seriously? Just how dumb are some people not to mention childish. This is a perfect example of what happens when children are allowed to play with money. Humaniq a scam? Hardly. Listen to the announcements - the app is in early stages... being tested. Cryptomaniacs cry fowl at every turn. Better to get educated than spew your moronic juvenile fear mongering over the net.

Humaniq is set to soar.  
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:54:23 AM

These are tactics to discourage and shake the weak hands out of the game. No one with brain and open eyes can even say anything negative about this project. They are taking time but to build something really big and marketing at the same time. I have stocked up more in all this previous period.
Questat

Merit: 604

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:46:38 AM

These are tactics to discourage and shake the weak hands out of the game. No one with brain and open eyes can even say anything negative about this project. They are taking time but to build something really big and marketing at the same time. I have stocked up more in all this previous period.
I'm doing being victims of the FUD and I am now more stronger to hold on what I believe will have potential in the future.
HMQ has a great potential but and what I like is they keep updating on what is really happening now, I follow their social media
and they have release a news related to them regularly.

Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: