Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:06:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO: CGC PROJECT Online Card Games -Refund now- New ICO on exchange soon!  (Read 35597 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CGC Project (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 06:36:36 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2017, 01:12:59 AM by CGC Project

CGC-MTG Client (Pre-Release Test edition) : https://cgcproject.com/download/

HD Graphic Module download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/81g4gowttbc1q1b/Graphics-HD.rar Courtesy of MTG-Rulez (Updated with better RV scans). Password: 38X?rr$VRj

SD Graphic Module download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8d9r2d3ikwu6ic3/Graphics-SD.7z Courtesy of MTG-Rulez. password: 38X?rr$VRj

CGC Project is a brilliant multiplayer and multiplatform implementation of a card game engine. And it makes you earn money!

CGC Project game engine is designed to be a general purpose core for several modules, each defining a specific game behaviour.
Download the portable platform software with your modules of interest. Launch the software, it connects to the server of the game you chose. Once connected, all aspects of the trading, collecting and playing are immediatly available to the investor or the player.
Each game has an instant 24/7 automated player to player market, no house fees.
Server offers several tools to manage player’s collection, an easy deckbuilding and  deck importing system.

Magic The Gathering will be our first game instance, with a dedicated and alwais open game server.
Integrated deck legality check grants a fair game environment, different game formats are available.  
Realistic products simulation and historically accurate booster compositions makes "sealed mode" competitive (for whatever collectible card game we will implement in a close future). We're currently testing Pokémon and Star Wars collectible card games. They will be released in a future update.

In the specific MTG server, new Magic booster editions will be added every month.  They'll foloow three different timelines, for both Vintage and Modern players.
Rotating gameplay environment will grant fun and interesting business chances.
In-game tokens will provide instant transactions for purchasing boosters or trading cards with other players. Tokens will be convertible 1:1 with CardGamesCoin.

We clearly aim to migrate as soon as possible whole database on a counterparty/blockchain environment. We're currently testing a couple of solutions, but we obviously need to hire more staff: that's the reason this crowdfunding is made for.
Our resemblance with Spells of Genesis or similar games stops here.

When you will read our whitepaper (https://github.com/CGC-Project/CGC-Project/blob/master/CGC%20Whitepaper.pdf) you will notice our project is something different.
We do not offer a single game, we're offering a modular platform, several (low resources demanding) subservers for each different card game may be attached to a main unit.

Each subserver (single game) manage 4 layers:
1)"Boosters (or starters) minting" to accurately emulate booster packs you may buy in a collectible card game shop.
2)"your unique collection" of whatever card game a developer/company may publish, past and future. Even YOUR game, if you submit us a good project, correct.
3)"deck building tools" to create or import/export decks list, with an integrated deck legality check before every match.
Would you like to re-play 2016 MTG World Championship Final with your friend? In a few clicks you may load finalist deck list and do it Wink  
4)"a peer to peer live market, no fees" to trade 24/7 cards at best possible price with other players. This is also a main difference with other games.
We solved two issues of cards trading: possible scams (you pay a player for a card you won't receive) and difficulty to find a specific card salesman (lack of a user friendly research engine, lack of a "wish card list" system, lack of "best price" tools). CGC project automated everything in a p2p live market, available in-game at no-fees.
No one will ever be tempted to buy or sell a card outside CGC environment.

A lot of "1-4 player table instances" may be attached to a single suberver. We will provide enough tables, but in a future release players may attach their own instance for profit, tests were succesfull. We will provide a currency (and a convertible in-game token for instant transactions and bets management). 50% of CGC funds we collect with in-game boosters sale go back to players trough bonuses/tournaments, 20% of BTC funds we collect selling cards trough the shop will be used to purchase CGC on exchanges, sustaining price and financing whatever activity players/investors/collectors may demand (e.g. tournaments prizes/burn money/bonus for a complete, registered, collection.

Please do not see "Card Games Coin project"as a "game": it's more like an highly configurable, "Modular implementation of a card game engine".
We may even create "Bitcointalk Card Game" and implement it as a sub-server of CGC Project.

Magic The Gathering has been choosen as first server as example to show investors the true potential of the software, that card game requires a lot of coding for hand/deck/gamefield user interactions and as you will see in our video previews it already has almost 24,000 cards and dozens of editions already implemented inside..
Also MTG has a huge market cap, rarest cards are worth a lot of money, this shouldn't hurt.  Wink
Give a look at our whitepaper if you're interested, we may update it if necessary.

A browser version of the game and an Android one is under development and will be integrated
into the project as soon as possible. Our first goal is integrating the game into a classical QT
interface, in order to link each player/trader to his wallet. This step is necessary to begin
decentralize onto a blockchain environment cards/collection and game/bets results.

That’s the reason this crowdfunding is made for: in a future release, CGC currency will be used
as an in-game means of exchange. Counterparty tokens may be assigned to cards in CGC which
means you will be able to trade cards freely within and outside the game app.
We believe players should have full ownership of their game cards. Once players acquire a game
asset, they should be free to own and transfer it.
We're confident CGC can set a new standard for online card gaming.

21 Millions coins will be issued: 99% will be shared among investors (proprtionally to investment), 1% will be kept in a public Developement Fund for Bounties,  February tournament prizes, rewards. Zerocoin protocol will grant investor's transactions privacy.

Best 20 early investors will be rewarded and will receive an invite for the pre-release event scheduled on December, 28th.

CGC Support and get in contact with us. We would like to hear your opinion about CGC Project.

Thank you and see you in game!

Kind regards,
Lukaas Koskinen, CEO
[/size][/color]

CGC Website

CGC Support

Facebook

Twitter

Slack

CGC's official ticker: CGC (Card Games Coin)
CGC's official currency symbol: ¢
Block Time: 60 seconds
Stake Min Age: ~1 hour
Coinbase Maturity: 6
Supply: 21 million CGC + 1% Annual POS

The bitcoin escrow address is :
Code:
3Keq7wN61oFPCTx3Py7AxKL3Eagt5o2dym

NOT FOR DIRECT INVESTMENT

Invest only trough CGC website "Invest now" form !

Check your transaction on CGC website points to the escrow address and alarm SebastianJu when this did not happen!

ONLY invest after reading his terms regarding how to invest so that a refund can happen for you because you sent your investment provable. Check the safety he can provide, the refund terms and the refund fees, including the minimum refund fee: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1712955.msg17162879#msg17162879

Please check occasionally that the escrow address in OP is the same like it is in escrow post and inform him quickly and negrep the dev if it changed.

Announcement translation bounty is 1,000 CGC. We may ask you for a very small update to announce the pre-release event. Something like: "Media pre-release will be kept on xx december, Mr xxxxx and Mrs yyyyyyy will provide a fair review of the game and the market engine", nothing too long.
Post your candidature if you're interested, and remember to PM us link of your local announcement in order to get paid.

• Chinese       Reserved by Qiman  - JOB DONE -
  • Deutsch      
  • Indonesian  Reserved by Kaconk  - JOB DONE -
  • Français       Reserved by Koko UK  - JOB DONE -
  • Russian        Reserved by hatsheput93  - JOB DONE -
  • Greek          Reserved by realm  - JOB DONE -
  • Japanese     Reserved by Shin Hye  - JOB DONE -
  • Indian         Reserved by BtvGainer  - JOB DONE -
  • Italian         Reserved by Lucasan - JOB DONE -
  • Philippines   Reserved by Crypto Girl  - JOB DONE -
  • Espanol       Reserved by th3nolo  - JOB DONE -

Please remember CGC funds are taken from 1% premine Public Development Fund. Whole fund will be used for Launch Promotions.

Signature Campaign Contest Budget is 0.24 aand 48,000 CGC  BTC. Manager is paid in BTC (reserved for lucky80, he still has to be paid and start the job). Extra 15,250 CGC are reserved as Consolation Prizes.

Coin/Wallett Image Bounty is 5,000 CGC.  Post your coin logo here (max size 400x400px): a contest will be organized soon!
2nd Prize Coin/Wallet Image Bounty is 2,000 CGC

Backup signature campaign manager bounty is 2,000 CGC. Role assigned to Sharma. (if he has to take the full role he would also be paid in BTC)

Social Promotion Campaign budget is 50,000 CGC. Assigned manager is Lucky80. (extra 21k CGC reserved for advertisement/emergencies)

Screenshots of game and market engines will be available here:
https://cgcproject.com/index.php/2016/12/19/gallery-preview/

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 06:37:28 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2016, 01:49:54 AM by SebastianJu

I was asked by CGC Project, the issuer, to provide an Escrow address that is used to collect the funds for the ICO of CGC Coins.

The address is the direct deposit address. However, I will only check who is the investor in case of refund. So when you want to send coins then take care of the proof the dev awaits from you for invested sent coins sent by you. Send him a pm if unsure. He will handle the payout of the CGC Coins at the end.

ONLY invest after reading my terms regarding how to invest, safety I can provide and refund terms.

Who am I?

I am SebastianJu an escrow on Bitcointalk since years. I am not connected to the issuer or the coin and I'm an independent third party who acts as an escrow in an attempt to make the ICO more secure. See my Servicethread for reviews: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Safety from Escrow

The wallet and MTG game server will be released 24 hours before the ICO ends. The CGC Coins are released to the investors till 12 hours after ICO ended. I will release 50% of the investment. We will wait 7 days to see if everything goes fine then I will release the remaining Bitcoins to the issuer. This way of handling things is useful, waiting times already stopped a number of scammy ICO's from happening because there is time to show the validity of the ICO.

When ICO is running some trusted members, preferably experienced in the game, will be chosen to check out the game and the engines.

A refund will happen if 10 BTC are not met at the end of the ICO.

Please note that the safety I can provide only reaches up to the point where I released the bitcoins to the issuer.

Escrow Address

This is a 2 of 3 multisig address where I hold 2 of three keys. The funds are secured by trustedcoin.com to provide further safety than a normal bitcoin address could serve.

The escrow address is:
Code:

Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address! And please check regularly if the escrow link or address was changed in the first post of thread. Inform me fast by pm, post in the thread about it and give red trust if possible to warn others fast then. If you sent me a pm then I will know about it and can act by giving red trust to the issuer to prevent damage.

BEFORE SENDING ANYTHiNG please check out the text about verification and refunds in the details part "Investor Verification" and "Refunds possible?".

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
161210 This is the escrow address for the ICO of CGC Coins and the escrow address is 3Keq7wN61oFPCTx3Py7AxKL3Eagt5o2dym
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
HP+JqtgbzVAJPSNK8vj/tVE84QWUo9Sexnoiwwsfo22DTQePoVnNgDvfUl33zoP5iqaB7HHzOrQtcp9XtewTChQ=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that I posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify.

Investor Verification

This is important in case of refunds have to happen and you want your investment back. Please note that refunds are bound to a fee because of the immense amount of work a refund means for an escrow.

There are two ways to verify your investment which is important when, for some reason, the investment has to be refunded back to investors.

First way (Does not work with exchanges. Can't be changed anymore when you sent your investment already.):

Try to not send from an exchange. Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof that you sent bitcoins. This is the case when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case it would be better to send the coins to your own wallet first and then from there to the escrow address. Your own wallet where you can sign messages with.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way (Works with exchanges. Can't be changed anymore when you sent your investment already.):

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640 for my username. When you add the 4 last digits of your userid as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the ICO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from the real investor. You wouldn't want this to happen with your investment also.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for the (potential real) owner of that investment and for me. You would want that I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

Refundfee

Since the huge amount of work coming from refunding many individual investors, having to have a conversation with each of them and so on, I had to establish a fee for refunding.

The fee structure is meant per investor, regardless of how many investments happened by that investor, and looks like this:

Minimum fee of 0.01 BTC or the fee structure, whatever is higher:

>=$500,001 = 0,5%
$500,000 - $50,001 = 1%
$50,000 - $10,001 = 2%
$10,000 - $1,001 = 3%
$1,000 - $101 => 5%
<=$100 => 10%

Good luck everyone with this ICO! Smiley

--------------------

Info to dev:

Please post in the op something like this. You might lower the size a bit but it must be near the escrow address or the link to the investment website:

The bitcoin escrow address is (invest trough CGC website to this address):
Code:

ONLY invest after reading my terms regarding how to invest so that a refund can happen for you because you sent your investment provable. Check the safety I can provide, the refund terms and the refund fees, including the minimum refund fee: #####Link to my post#####

Please check occassionally that the escrow address in OP is the same like it is in escrow post and inform me quickly and negrep the dev if it changed.

The investment is going through a website held by you, the dev. So dev please post this above the investment address the investor can see on your website.

Escrow SebastianJu here:

Please ONLY invest after reading my terms regarding how to invest so that a refund can happen for you because you sent your investment provable. Check the safety I can provide, the refund terms and the refund fees, including the minimum refund fee: #####Link to my post#####

Edited the part that should be posted in the OP, because I forgot to take out some words that made it look like the escrow address is not the direct investment address.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:41:25 PM

interisting  Grin escrow yes
CGC Project (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 08:33:56 PM

interisting  Grin escrow yes

Thanks for your interest. You can visit https://cgcproject.com/ for the latest news!

AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:43:56 AM

sebju quietly walk away escrow ? no way man his standards are shot

plain and simple. dont say i never posted this in 6 months.

may god be with all investors
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:46:36 AM

Kindly reserve for Filipino translation (Philippines) . Thank you
BlockchainOS

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

https://boscoin.io

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 06:50:44 AM

looks like a well-prepared project, looking forward to seeing you guys build up!
But the thing is, I'm not clear what this game looks like.. any demo video or maybe some game playing images?

▂▃▅▆█   BOScoin.io   █▆▅▃▂

● Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform                 ● JOIN ICO NOW !
Kayak gigantic

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:54:26 AM

Isn't this the same as BCY bitcrystals and their game spells of genesis? Or is it just an engine online to power games like that?
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:55:12 AM

so many ICOs already running which make users confuse to where they invest their Bitcoins..
Using escrow is a good move though..

Good Luck.

looks like a well-prepared project, looking forward to seeing you guys build up!
But the thing is, I'm not clear what this game looks like.. any demo video or maybe some game playing images?
I think it looks similar to any card Game.. but wait for the launch.
Kayak gigantic

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:08:01 AM

so many ICOs already running which make users confuse to where they invest their Bitcoins..
Using escrow is a good move though..

Good Luck.

I think it looks similar to any card Game.. but wait for the launch.

Yes I agree. You cant invest  unless there is a good escrow.
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 08:15:37 AM

I want to reserve indonesian translation
is good is ico selling use reputable escrow, is hope succes to ico selling
and when ico selling in run ?
when open bounty campaign , signature campaign and social media campaign

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:18:45 AM

sebju quietly walk away escrow ? no way man his standards are shot

plain and simple. dont say i never posted this in 6 months.

may god be with all investors

WHat are you trying to imply?

You saying Sebastien Ju is no longer a trustworthy escrow?

Why don't you explain your concerns correctly instead of leaving some half -assed cryptic post?

Thanks
torikan

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:33:42 AM

I can translate Turkish. Rezerv
the_coldplay

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:46:20 AM

I have a master degree in economics. Compared to lotteries, i think this investment is much smart. I will sent 0.075 btc and see what happens.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:57:56 AM

if there is a campaign to twitter or articles, blog? How to join?

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:16:58 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 05:40:34 PM by Mihawk

When will the signature campaign begin? There will be no twitter campaign?! It reminds BCY this project!  Smiley
sdfghghjk23

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:34:36 AM

waw, interesting project , i can translate indonesian. please pm me
moezza

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:36:19 AM

nice, this is  good project. i must joined
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 10:55:39 AM

I would like to reserve portuguese translation to your project.

You have a trust escrow, maybe this will bring investors to you

termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:10:54 AM

What about cost of 1 coins ( if more than 100 satoshi - i think, it's very more), and what about exchanges ( yobit - shit exchanges)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: