Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 12:40:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO: CGC PROJECT Online Card Games -Refund now- New ICO on exchange soon!  (Read 35600 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:17:09 AM

I've played it before, why?

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
CGC Project (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 12:18:36 AM

We contacted https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange to have CGC listed as soon as distribution of shares is over.
Did anyone ever traded with them?

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 12:25:01 AM

We contacted https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange to have CGC listed as soon as distribution of shares is over.

I only traded 2 to 3 times but they are also a good exchange,I'm looking forward to see this coin on Yobit,yobit traders are active traders some of them whales or a group of pump community ,pcm was a dead coin for 9 months when it was pump for 9.9 bitcoin https://yobit.net/en/trade/PCM/BTC yesterday and they don't delist the coin

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 12:28:50 AM

Reserved, thank you!

Do you have any Magic The Gathering experience?

I've played it before, why?

We ask because we are looking for a couple of persons with a good ranking on Bitcointalk and some Magic Experience for inviting them to our "media pre-release".
We think investors may like a fair review of our game and trade engine, and only a player can appreciate completely the depth of the game engine.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 12:32:29 AM

I only traded 2 to 3 times but they are also a good exchange,I'm looking forward to see this coin on Yobit,yobit traders are active traders some of them whales or a group of pump community ,pcm was a dead coin for 9 months when it was pump for 9.9 bitcoin https://yobit.net/en/trade/PCM/BTC yesterday and they don't delist the coin

Glad to hear that. Yobit listing can be easy accomplished. They asked us a small fee to have the coin listed in a few days.
We can afford that as soon as the flow of investments start and have enough time to have it listed immediatly after shares distribution is over and the server opens to the public becasue we already have source code (zerocoin protocol, we hear someone likes privacy  Wink) windows and linux wallets.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 02:41:01 AM

New tokens added tonight! Available for free for all players, here it is a small preview.

We hope you guys like them!

mxhwr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:42:59 AM

is this like pepe coin
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 07:50:24 AM

is this like pepe coin

What is that?

the_coldplay

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:16:57 AM

Only 13 days for ICO and you want to collect 100 BTC in these 13 days? it is huge target and your time is not enough for this. an ICO suppose to run at least for a month and before starting an ICO you should start the marketing and promotion almost a month before (even one month is also nothing to promote a project)
I don't understand why people are in that much hurry to start ICO and collect funds (even they end up with nothing) without doing any efforts and showing legitimacy of their projects.

You dont understand it? They do it to scam and make money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 10:14:44 AM

Only 13 days for ICO and you want to collect 100 BTC in these 13 days? it is huge target and your time is not enough for this. an ICO suppose to run at least for a month and before starting an ICO you should start the marketing and promotion almost a month before (even one month is also nothing to promote a project)
I don't understand why people are in that much hurry to start ICO and collect funds (even they end up with nothing) without doing any efforts and showing legitimacy of their projects.

Yeah, that's why we chose to give one of the most serious escrow of the server full control of the funds and have our game and market engines reviewed by indipendent gamers /community members.
Do you have any MTG experience? Do you have any provable experience writing game reviews? Are you a blogger/youtuber/influencer? Do you know any of them?
You could stop complaining about we scamming you and apply for being invited to the media pre-release.

This could help you collecting proofs project is fake and warning the community about our scam (I guess that's the reason you hate us for: you want to protect your community, and we're its enemy)
Or this could bring you to write "Sorry guys, I had a bad day and when it happens I usually write dumb things. The project is damn interesting and well structured, both lightweighted and modular. Everything they advertised is working as expected".

Have a nice day!

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 11:11:43 AM

Yeah, that's why we chose to give one of the most serious escrow of the server full control of the funds and have our game and market engines reviewed by indipendent gamers /community members.
Do you have any MTG experience? Do you have any provable experience writing game reviews? Are you a blogger/youtuber/influencer? Do you know any of them?
You could stop complaining about we scamming you and apply for being invited to the media pre-release.

This could help you collecting proofs project is fake and warning the community about our scam (I guess that's the reason you hate us for: you want to protect your community, and we're its enemy)
Or this could bring you to write "Sorry guys, I had a bad day and when it happens I usually write dumb things. The project is damn interesting and well structured, both lightweighted and modular. Everything they advertised is working as expected".

Have a nice day!

He's right if you have something or has suspicion that this is a scam coin then by all means bring it on.since you have been invited why not make a go so you can see all their is to see and post it here what you discovered,the dev has given you a privilege to look further,this is called transparency and a scam coin will not do that.

chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:50:08 PM

New tokens added tonight! Available for free for all players, here it is a small preview.

So how do we get the Free Tokens?
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 01:09:00 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2016, 01:30:04 PM by CGC Project

So how do we get the Free Tokens?

These "tokens" are not the classical MTG card. Some Magic card has the ability to summon one or multiples tokens, they usually represent spirits, animals, artifacts or heroes.
Normally in real life two players would use a blank card and/or dices/beans as counters on it.

We thought online gaming would be graphically nicer if during a match at the moment you have to "summon" a token with specific stats, you may "call in from out of play" a specific one. They're just "eye candies", available for free for all the players.
If you're wondering yes, you can easily add/remove coloured counters on whatever card in play, example "pumping a creature till end of turn": mouse over a card and press Shift+A to Add a counter, press Shift+D to Delete one. Colors can be chosen in a user friendly sub-menu.

If you're a graphic designer and would like to have a specific Magic token type graphic implemented you can PM us. As we said game engine is modular, it wouldn't be hard to add your artworks.

The full card basic lands I posted yesterday are a totally different thing. They are real cards but they cant be bought from us, and you won't find them in any booster on the server. The only way you can obtain those basic lands is as "free reward" (with many other cards) from the server game engine itself. This happens only if you play a full match with a "no-proxies" deck.
To play with no proxies you have to buy boosters and use the cards you find inside them (or try out our p2p market engine to buy/sell).
Remember server game engine has an halving system integrated, if a specific edition booster runs out it will be replaced in halved quantity, at 10% higher price.
We can set rules for each table available: you won't be able to play a CGC official tournament with a proxy deck, but there will be tables available for "free deck" testing.

placebo
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:09:24 PM

I like the idea of the coin, but why not doing a RocketICO on Yobit or a normal ICO?

Also the way how this coin is being promoted is not the good one... nobody will invest in it.
weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:14:29 PM

Best way will be to sell the coin for 100 BTC @ LIQUI Sell for example all 21 mil for 100BTC to Liqui.
The Coin will be sold out in only some minutes. Such Ico like you try with Escrow Sebastian will never run good.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 01:26:46 PM

I like the idea of the coin, but why not doing a RocketICO on Yobit or a normal ICO?

Also the way how this coin is being promoted is not the good one... nobody will invest in it.

We still have CGC funds available from the development budget.
Would you like to take care of our social campaign? You may apply with a PM, speaking a little about your project.
We heard you're a professional in that field. A good amount of CGC bounty may be worth a lot if you help us collecting a lot. CGC start value is binded to crowdfunding dimensions. Are you willing to bet on your skills and our game and market engines project?

weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:43:47 PM

Would you like to take care of our social campaign? You may apply with a PM, speaking a little about your project.
We heard you're a professional in that field. A good amount of CGC bounty may be worth a lot if you help us collecting a lot. CGC start value is binded to crowdfunding dimensions. Are you willing to bet on your skills and our game and market engines project?

Choose Liqui exchange and you get your 100btc during some minutes.

termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:06:32 PM

Yes!!! I said them about 1 month ... I don't know that's problem?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:13:44 PM

This Liqui exchange will not do the trick Cheesy I even don't see a ICO page on it... and honestly that looks like a dead exchange Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:21:39 PM

You know my price Wink

As i said if you want to get the fonds that you are talking about. Then do a ICO on Yobit, yes it cost more, but people can directly trade your coin. You will even be getting more money then what you are currently requesting.

If you do a 35 BTC RocketICO then you will have your 10 BTC... if you then say 20% for development funds then you have your 10 BTC + enough for your development. The interesting stuff about a RocketICO is that 70% of the people that invested in the coin will make nice profit too... so it is a good start for you, as you will have your required money, it is good for 70% of the people that join. You will still have 20% premine for bounties, development funds, etc... and your 10 BTC coin can be become a $14M coins like what happened with GAME coin over time...

Of course you need to take your coin seriously. I don't think you will raise 10 BTC here via BCT... that time is past... people want to trade their coin directly on a exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: