Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO: CGC PROJECT Online Card Games -Refund now- New ICO on exchange soon!  (Read 35600 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CGC Project (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 11:57:23 PM

Enjoy CGC stunning HD cards scans: mouseover a card and press Shift to zoom it  Wink

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 12:12:41 AM

Would you like to play an historical accurate Preconstructed deck? You can chose among a huge list with a few clicks.

What's your favourite MTG edition?  Grin

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 12:42:32 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2016, 12:58:32 PM by CGC Project

What about the "Vampiric Thirst" from Shadows over Innistrad ?

Hope you enjoy the updated "deck stats" tool! And the "sample hand print" feature  Wink

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 03:23:08 AM

Are you going to pay for exchange listings developer?

This should of been something that was part of there escrow funds release. Too many ico coins sitting out there right now with no exchange because the dev's couldn't care less if that coin you bought via ico is ever sold.

As we told before we already have contacted a few exchanges, Yobit (just one example) asked us for a small fee to have Card Games Coin listed on their exchange.
The amount requested was fair, so yes you can expect the pair BTC/CGC available as soon as shares distribution is completed.
We're still discussing details with other exchanges because we noticed people here have different opinions about trusted "altcoins" platforms: having several choices seems like the best way to go.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 03:25:17 AM

And here they're the Planes  Cool

EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 03:46:40 AM

And here they're the Planes  Cool

That looks pretty damn awesome. Def like that. Smiley
rolings

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 03:58:38 AM

join translation korea

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715247.0

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 04:16:03 AM

Good job! Thank you!

If you know any blogger/gamer/magazine/trusted bitcointalker who may be interested in an invite to our media pre-release please let us know, there would be a bonus a for you.

rolings

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:27:49 AM

Good job! Thank you!

If you know any blogger/gamer/magazine/trusted bitcointalker who may be interested in an invite to our media pre-release please let us know, there would be a bonus a for you.

I can make to your blogger
you'll pay for 1 blog?
I received BTC sir
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 12:26:00 PM

Good job! Thank you!

you'll pay for 1 blog?
I received BTC sir

We're searching for someone who owns a blog/magazine, (or a high ranked bitcointalker) with some proved audience in Cryptos or Gaming to have the game and market engine reviewed for the community. A little of Magic The Gathering experience would be really appreciated.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 03:26:51 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2016, 03:41:10 PM by CGC Project

A preview of the single card menu from the player's point of view:
Please notice with a single click or  CTRL + H shortcut "mouseovering" a card you can print to the screen the "Official MTG card text data, with errata corrige".
A huge database players will surely enjoy.

With CTRL + S or CTRL + B you may put a card for sale to the community at the price you decide, or buy a card from a player: the best priced card will be available on top of the list and you'll see Price and Seller on the collection page itself. CGC server won't take any fees.

doktor1897

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 03:31:54 PM

Good job! Thank you!

you'll pay for 1 blog?
I received BTC sir

We're searching for someone who owns a blog/magazine, (or a high ranked bitcointalker) with some proved audience in Cryptos or Gaming to have the game and market engine reviewed for the community. A little of Magic The Gathering experience would be really appreciated.
please check pm me, because I've sent the article, or blog at pm. and please give feedback about it

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 03:51:53 PM

Please notice with a single click or  CTRL + H shortcut "mouseovering" a card you can print to the screen the "Official MTG card text data, with errata corrige".

With CTRL + S or CTRL + B you may put a card for sale to the community at the price you decide, or buy a card from a player: the best priced card will be available on top of the list and you'll see Price and Seller on the collection page itself. CGC server won't take any fees.

Definitely looks good. Making me wish I still had all my MTG cards from the early 90's. I had like 50k cards. Ahh the memories. First time MTG ever had competitions so I join (costed me $5 to play people once a week). Get to championship and I get disqualified BECAUSE NO ONE HAD EVER SEEN A BURN DECK. Took 4 turns = dead opponent. NEXT.
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 04:13:15 PM

Definitely looks good. Making me wish I still had all my MTG cards from the early 90's. I had like 50k cards. Ahh the memories. First time MTG ever had competitions so I join (costed me $5 to play people once a week). Get to championship and I get disqualified BECAUSE NO ONE HAD EVER SEEN A BURN DECK. Took 4 turns = dead opponent. NEXT.

Ouch man, older edition's cards are worth thousands dollars nowadays. Power nines reached crazy valutations because they never reprinted them.

We planned to release single edition boosters following three long but sped up parallels timelines, in historically accurate blocks.

• Vintage Timeline: for old players as you, who with older editions, to keep T1 metagame varied and stimulate card trading
  • Central Timeline: medium age editions, to let players "revive old good past times" in a "old T2s" environment. Tons of good cards for Legacy format
  • Present Timeline: for a younger audience, or Modern players, who want to play T2 sealed/draft as if they were in the card shop of their town

Each table instance has a legality check to ensure you'd play against an agreed deck format. No surprises! We will post screenshots of that feature.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 06:11:24 PM

Good job! Thank you!

you'll pay for 1 blog?
I received BTC sir

please check pm me, because I've sent the article, or blog at pm. and please give feedback about it

We appreciate your article, it may earn you a little bonus but we need a bigger audience blog, could you suggest anyone?

EpyxZ

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:19:09 PM

Good job! Thank you!

you'll pay for 1 blog?
I received BTC sir

We appreciate your article, it may earn you a little bonus but we need a bigger audience blog, could you suggest anyone?

Try getting ahold of qiwoman2 I believe they run bitbillions.net (they run the blog I know that) and there Legendary so that will help on acceptance if they do a blog article for you
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 07:55:24 PM

Try getting ahold of qiwoman2 I believe they run bitbillions.net (they run the blog I know that) and there Legendary so that will help on acceptance if they do a blog article for you

Thank you, sent her a PM.

r4ul

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:05:45 PM

So far its seems promising. Are there a lot of prebuilt decks for noob players like me?
ICOWarrior

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:26:07 PM

This actually looks very fun.
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:43:17 PM

This actually looks very fun.

So far its seems promising. Are there a lot of prebuilt decks for noob players like me?

If you guys have never played MTG your in for an exciting time. I used to be a HUGE MTG addict way back. Spent many many MANY days playing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: