Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:13:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO: CGC PROJECT Online Card Games -Refund now- New ICO on exchange soon!  (Read 35600 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CGC Project (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 03:55:50 AM

link for register please, I want to try Smiley Wink

this you mean do you want to register in site right https://cgcproject.com/index.php/login/

Yes, exactly.

nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:09:54 AM

if I could try his game directly? whether there is another platform to play the game? because I really like to play fantasy games
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 04:10:56 AM

Another small preview of our 100+ pages MTG guide:

It will be available for download in a few minutes on our website at https://cgcproject.com/download/CGC-MTG%20Edition.pdf  Cheesy

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 04:14:29 AM

if I could try his game directly? whether there is another platform to play the game? because I really like to play fantasy games

Game engine will be available at launch for both Windows and Linux platforms.  Mac will follow in a couple of weeks.

Do you have any Magic The Gathering experience?
We may get you an invite to a private pre-release session with a couple of high trust bitcointalkers we contacted.
After that you may review the "environment" from player, collector, and cards trader point of view.

nezto77

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:18:32 AM

Game engine will be available at launch for both Windows and Linux platforms.  Mac will follow in a couple of weeks.

We may get you an invite to a private pre-release session with a couple of high trust bitcointalkers we contacted.
After that you may review the "environment" from player, collector, and cards trader point of view.

yes, I used to play the fantasy game that can boost my adrenaline. I will wait to arrive at the launch, and I'll see how the game will be played
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 04:28:46 AM

yes, I used to play the fantasy game that can boost my adrenaline. I will wait to arrive at the launch, and I'll see how the game will be played

Cool, register on our website for a chance to win a free Vip Pass, credits or boosters coupons!

nezto77

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:39:58 AM

Cool, register on our website for a chance to win a free Vip Pass, credits or boosters coupons!
okay, if everything is ready I will glide and feel the new atmosphere in this card game platforms. Smiley

SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 06:08:11 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2017, 05:03:12 PM by SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Just registered and hoping to be among the winners of a VIP pass, credits or free coupons altogether, fingers crossed and good luck to everybody. Smiley

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 06:27:34 AM

Another small preview of our 100+ pages MTG guide:

[im g]https://cgcproject.com/wp-content/uploads/Manual04.jpg[/img]

[im g]https://cgcproject.com/wp-content/uploads/Manual05.jpg[/img]

[im g]https://cgcproject.com/wp-content/uploads/Manual06.jpg[/img]

It will be available for download in a few minutes on our website at https://cgcproject.com/download/CGC-MTG%20Edition.pdf  Cheesy

Many people sent us messages asking for some "Magic" documentation.
Here it is a small preview of the "CGC Project MTG edition" book, very useful for new players.

[im g]https://cgcproject.com/wp-content/uploads/Manual01.jpg[/img]

[im g]https://cgcproject.com/wp-content/uploads/Manual02.jpg[/img]

[im g]https://cgcproject.com/wp-content/uploads/Manual03.jpg[/img]

It will be available for download later tonight.

Awesome!  I love reading statistics of gamecards.  With the number of total MTG, I bet it will take me months to read all of them  Grin

this scam project guys, don't follow this

I like to see the details of your argument, care to provide it here?  Accusation without solid basis is the same as trolling and FUD spreading. 

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
xavier77

Activity: 280
Merit: 252

Xavier

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:43:46 AM

Registered to the campaign and hope it reaches a decent rank among altcoins so that we all profit. The website has a great design and this coin promises an interesting chart in exchange.

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 08:07:37 AM

Registered to the campaign and hope it reaches a decent rank among altcoins so that we all profit. The website has a great design and this coin promises an interesting chart in exchange.
I agree with that. but sadly the dev looks non experienced in crypto industry. first mistake he done was to start ICO without proper preparation.. and the 2nd mistake was he start advertising in middle of ICO. signature campaign suppose to be started before the ICO not in last few days of ICO.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 08:20:31 AM

since i am the one translated the ANN into my local language, i came to know that it is one of the good project nowadays, the purpose of the project is clear and the use of the coin itself is very particular, the views and ideas of the dev and the team behind is innovative and always ready to go with the current flow and will stand the competition amongst the cryptocurrencies.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 08:30:32 AM

I agree with that. but sadly the dev looks non experienced in crypto industry. first mistake he done was to start ICO without proper preparation.. and the 2nd mistake was he start advertising in middle of ICO. signature campaign suppose to be started before the ICO not in last few days of ICO.

Yes it could mean that this is his first project and he won't likely scam us and he has not scammed anyone in the past,let us just support this project if this win it's a win win situation for all of us investors,dev,and users

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 08:34:42 AM

Good to see this coin moving forward so nicely. Yobit listing should be pretty easy here. Only 10 BTC funds required too, so the ICO price per coin can be pretty low too what would mean some good returns for ICO investors.

How can you see investors earning a return here? I dont see it.

Because of the low ICO price. They need 10 BTC. If they achieve those 10 BTC and ICO close around that 10 BTC then for investors this coin can be very interesting. 10 BTC is not that big to move it to 20 BTC.... or higher...

GAME in the time was worth $20k and now it is worth $14M. Not saying that CGC will be the same as GAME, it all depends on how hard dev is working for his coin, it all depends on the PR on the coin, it all depends on the real believers on this coin. I like the idea around the coin, basically because the concept, and what happened with a similar coin. (GAME).

It all depends how fast this can grow. They can put some ads on Pay To Click sites for example so that people found their website, more people, more demand, higher prices...

Lol low price would be easily subject to pump and dump and especially placebo is here Smiley No offense sir Placebo .  I am also waiting for at least the final day to check the investment here, depending on the collection I might probably invest here too.
The problem with CGC is that they are using magic the gathering card as graphics.  It would be nice if they use their cards design instead.

We seriously thought about that, and we will start from Modified Tokens Arts!

Standard Cards will start with historically accurate images scans. It's been a huge effort to collect, resize and rename over 20.000 Magic The Gathering Cards and in next days we will invite a some older magic players we had contacts these days to join the project. They appreciated the effort from a "collector's" point of view.

As we told being a modular system no one can stop you from using different cards images we may provide in a close future: we offer a "container" for Collectible Card Games. It's very light weighted and modular. "Graphics" is just a single module every "client" can add and personalize.

The first customization we thought about is offering at launch (as test) one of modern editions for sale on the game server in French, Italian, Spanish, Russian.. and see if they're appreciated. Imagine I like to play with french cards, you prefer english ones.
On your screen all the cards you see will be in english, on my screen in french Grin We may even recall with a single click the official Magic Rulebook (in english), with updated official errata corrige. We have shown that feature in a past screenshoot.

Our medium term plan is launching more "Games Instances" (Star Wars and Pokémon passed all the first tests) and we're almost ready for that.

Our long term goal is launching a "Cryptos/I.T. theme Collectible Card Game"  but we just started working on it a couple of months ago and we had some cool ideas.
We can't provide a serious timeline about it, it also depends on the success of this crowdfunding...

Do you think is a good idea "national accurate card graphics" as first "customization" attempt, along with some personalized artistic tokens?

GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:11:51 AM

since i am the one translated the ANN into my local language, i came to know that it is one of the good project nowadays, the purpose of the project is clear and the use of the coin itself is very particular, the views and ideas of the dev and the team behind is innovative and always ready to go with the current flow and will stand the competition amongst the cryptocurrencies.
Yeah I read your translat thread with my mother language and I consider this project is more promising than others.I hope to success this project.
Simple858

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 10:35:54 AM

Maybe you should also incorporate Illuminati Game Cards  Grin as they are very good in forecasting future events

arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 10:56:55 AM

Hi !
Hello , I have come to follow in the Signature Campaign, thank you
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 11:03:03 AM

Yes it could mean that this is his first project and he won't likely scam us and he has not scammed anyone in the past,let us just support this project if this win it's a win win situation for all of us investors,dev,and users
No doubt card gaming has huge following.I am very confident that this project is going to be huge hit.
The need only 10 btc for ico which is very small amount and I am sure they will get much more
ije07

Activity: 1415
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 11:33:36 AM

sir , i have a question ?

how about this game ... i wan't to play . but i confuse

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 12:25:49 PM

Maybe you should also incorporate Illuminati Game Cards  Grin as they are very good in forecasting future events

Never thought someone here used to play Illuminati card game  Grin

It worked already on our test server, INWO (and Poker) was one of first modules we attempted to implement succesfully into CGC Project container!
Unlimited, Assassins, Subgenius "boosters" were one of the first "products" we worked with.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: