Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:23:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO: CGC PROJECT Online Card Games -Refund now- New ICO on exchange soon!  (Read 35597 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:13:24 PM

try to make logo Grin

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 03:43:07 PM

Chance to lower the minimum btc requirement considering the lack of interest from investors ?

Even Ico's with long preparation are facing problems,not CGC Project,investors prefer buying coins in exchanges,like I earlier posted they want to see how a certain coin performs in the market before they buy,but early investors are likely to make a profit.

CGC Project (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 04:22:45 PM

Chance to lower the minimum btc requirement considering the lack of interest from investors ?

We had an agreement with Escrow about that and we won't change it.
We're confident pre-release of the software and a fair review will bost confidence in the project and will drive new investments!

We had contacted several possible reviewers on Bitcointalk, but this shouldn't paid or advertised reviews, in your interest.
Aleix is a legendary member of Bitcointalk and he has MTG experience, he is very busy but we already agreed a review from him for the "latin world".
Qiwoman, owner of bitbillions.net  for the Chinese one. We're still looking for more persons, a little of magic experience would be appreciated.

And seriously, if we receive a 2/3 btc I would lie to you if I say we can fastly finish to migrate the databases to counterparty/blockchain environment..
Escrow is the best available but he is not cheap, promotion has its costs.. we wouldn't have enough to hire another serious developer and graphic designer..
It would be better you get your money back and we change job and play Magic and Poker on CGC, among friends Wink

ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 05:10:48 PM

Nice game cgc developers . Add more features in the game because I want to see if that is done and available to public.If you need some beta tester I would like to join.

I'll copypaste you an extract form a previous conversation with a possible beta tester:

Sure I will. I loved that game  Smiley

I understand you will provide me with the codes, etc the next 26, correct?

Yes, exactly.
We will also require you to accept a Not Disclosure Agreement. Software must be protected until ICO ends, you understand.
We're happy we finally found a player, an old player to be precise, and also a Legendary Member of Bitcointalk.  Cheesy
You'll receive a free Investor Package: coupons for buying boosters and test collection feature, CGC credits from dev fund to try the p2p market engine.

Speaking about the game: our MTG game server will offer three timelines for edition releases:

Old= it will start with Beta,Antiquities,Arabian Nights...
Average= it willl start from Mirrodin, Darksteel, Fifth Dawn
New= it will start from current Type 2 Block

At launch and in your pre-release these "blocks" will be available for sale.
Our Legality Check will take care of controlling a deck is accepted in a peculiar format, official ban/limitations included.

Please notice in the screenshot the famous Disciple of the Vault and Artifacts lands ban being implemented in Mirrodin Block legality check. Also notice how the same deck passes the "2004 T2 Legality Check"  Wink
With CGC Project several "rules" can be easily implemented. As soon as we will release new editions more "checks" will be available.

I guess you're now wondering if we considered implementing Sealed or Draft mode into the project since we have all those boosters available...

yes exactly once, please create a beta version of the game
so tasty we explained when its sharing

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 05:33:33 PM

CGC Daily Twitter Form (Day 4) will expired in 15 minutes ...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QbxrywW9IOWUtEtsz9Y3OgfOCs4VxuDIf2FvTyNWHrQ/edit?usp=sharing

if you want to participate follow this link https://medium.com/@cgcproject/cgc-project-twitter-campaign-6f2323dd1f4b

good luck
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 06:49:51 PM

If you joined signature caampaign please remember not to spam short messages around the forum..

Ty!

SourThunder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

:)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 07:51:23 PM

This is one of the best Altcoin innovation I've ever seen. I am still curious about the option to get game credits for free by doing tasks. Would you make us RT or share posts or watch and comment on videos and stuff? Altogether, this coin seems very promising indeed.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ OROCOIN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
" The first cryptocurrency with block rewards creatively and uniquely pegged to the rice of gold. "
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Visit Our TwitterWebsiteANN Thread & SLACK ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 08:29:31 PM

This is one of the best Altcoin innovation I've ever seen. I am still curious about the option to get game credits for free by doing tasks. Would you make us RT or share posts or watch and comment on videos and stuff? Altogether, this coin seems very promising indeed.

We can't give away too many "game credits" because they must be backed 1:1 from development funds in CGC currency and a good part of it is already reserved for bounties: translations, logo, signature 5th to 25, twitter and facebook campaign, Vip Passes and Investor Passes. You may help with twitter campaign or signatures one to get some!

We also implemented a few coupons for booster purchases, you may earn them sending us Pms with proof of your social campaign sharing/retweeting/blogging/designing logos, whatever help sharing. We will soon publish a list for that. You may also register on our website to have a chance to win something in our 1st day of the year CGC lottery!

Do you have any Magic The Gathering experience? Do you know who has some and may be interested to review the "game"? Let us know, the last funds are reserved for that..

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 08:40:33 PM

Even Ico's with long preparation are facing problems,not CGC Project,investors prefer buying coins in exchanges,like I earlier posted they want to see how a certain coin performs in the market before they buy,but early investors are likely to make a profit.
True but it is due to the increasing price of bitcoin and nothing else.I would love to see CGC ico become a success for this is one of the few unique concepts I have seen this year.I think 10 btc can be achieved.All we need is spreading the word
Simple858

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 08:59:33 PM

True but it is due to the increasing price of bitcoin and nothing else.I would love to see CGC ico become a success for this is one of the few unique concepts I have seen this year.I think 10 btc can be achieved.All we need is spreading the word

We can spread the word, but just one question how many of you that follow CGC Project have made investment into CGC Project!? There are only 4 investment in total of 1.06BTC (and one is mine) So if only few of you would invest minimum investment of 0,0102BTC CGC would be much closer to 10 BTC
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 10:08:48 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2016, 10:42:52 PM by CGC Project

We can spread the word, but just one question how many of you that follow CGC Project have made investment into CGC Project!? There are only 4 investment in total of 1.06BTC (and one is mine) So if only few of you would invest minimum investment of 0,0102BTC CGC would be much closer to 10 BTC

+1, So far only 4 people got an investor pass.

Speaking about that.. Simple858 please let us know with a PM if/when you're available for a pre-release session, alone or with a friend with more MTG experience.

DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 10:49:11 PM

We had an agreement with Escrow about that and we won't change it.
We're confident pre-release of the software and a fair review will bost confidence in the project and will drive new investments!

We had contacted several possible reviewers on Bitcointalk, but this shouldn't paid or advertised reviews, in your interest.
Aleix is a legendary member of Bitcointalk and he has MTG experience, he is very busy but we already agreed a review from him for the "latin world".
Qiwoman, owner of bitbillions.net  for the Chinese one. We're still looking for more persons, a little of magic experience would be appreciated.

And seriously, if we receive a 2/3 btc I would lie to you if I say we can fastly finish to migrate the databases to counterparty/blockchain environment..
Escrow is the best available but he is not cheap, promotion has its costs.. we wouldn't have enough to hire another serious developer and graphic designer..
It would be better you get your money back and we change job and play Magic and Poker on CGC, among friends Wink

Agreed It won't be appropriate to lower the BTC requirements due to escrow but what about adding and accepting other Altcoins for ICO? and also extending ICO period won't harm I guess.After all better than never Grin
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 11:28:01 PM

Good news!
Aleix, 3 years old, Legendary rank Bitcointalk member, and experienced old Magic The Gathering player (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=209286) has just confirmed trough a PM he will be available this monday for a pre-release private session.

He will write a small review for the community about his experience on our platform. We will also invite our escrow SebastianJu to the event, Simple858 and the other 3 investors.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 11:39:30 PM

SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN CONTEST UPDATE

Killyou is dominating the Senior + Category.

DomainMagnate has the lead on Full member's one.

Junior and Member's categories are really "undecided", the quality of the posts will make the difference: short/spam messages (and "broken english" ones) won't be accepted from our manager.

Kayak gigantic

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:00:38 AM

Good to see this coin moving forward so nicely. Yobit listing should be pretty easy here. Only 10 BTC funds required too, so the ICO price per coin can be pretty low too what would mean some good returns for ICO investors.
wao, I saw mr placebo here Smiley, I'm sure the CGC will be great.

If you invest based on that your not a smart investor. Even he can be wrong sometimes. we are after all only human.
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 03:13:39 AM

Nice game cgc developers . Add more features in the game because I want to see if that is done and available to public.If you need some beta tester I would like to join.

I'll copypaste you an extract form a previous conversation with a possible beta tester:

Sure I will. I loved that game  Smiley

I understand you will provide me with the codes, etc the next 26, correct?

Yes, exactly.
We will also require you to accept a Not Disclosure Agreement. Software must be protected until ICO ends, you understand.
We're happy we finally found a player, an old player to be precise, and also a Legendary Member of Bitcointalk.  Cheesy
You'll receive a free Investor Package: coupons for buying boosters and test collection feature, CGC credits from dev fund to try the p2p market engine.

Speaking about the game: our MTG game server will offer three timelines for edition releases:

Old= it will start with Beta,Antiquities,Arabian Nights...
Average= it willl start from Mirrodin, Darksteel, Fifth Dawn
New= it will start from current Type 2 Block

At launch and in your pre-release these "blocks" will be available for sale.
Our Legality Check will take care of controlling a deck is accepted in a peculiar format, official ban/limitations included.

Please notice in the screenshot the famous Disciple of the Vault and Artifacts lands ban being implemented in Mirrodin Block legality check. Also notice how the same deck passes the "2004 T2 Legality Check"  Wink
With CGC Project several "rules" can be easily implemented. As soon as we will release new editions more "checks" will be available.

I guess you're now wondering if we considered implementing Sealed or Draft mode into the project since we have all those boosters available...

Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 08:53:55 AM

honestly, i am not an online card games fanatic, but i believe it's about time to give myself a try, there is always a first time , i guess, since this project promising something that is so hard to resists.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 10:54:24 AM

honestly, i am not an online card games fanatic, but i believe it's about time to give myself a try, there is always a first time , i guess, since this project promising something that is so hard to resists.

Thanks for your kind words!

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 11:31:24 AM

Good news!
Aleix, 3 years old, Legendary rank Bitcointalk member, and experienced old Magic The Gathering player (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=209286) has just confirmed trough a PM he will be available this monday for a pre-release private session.

He will write a small review for the community about his experience on our platform. We will also invite our escrow SebastianJu to the event, Simple858 and the other 3 investors.

That is great news.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 11:41:33 AM

Good news!

That is great news.
Agree this is good that you guys have asked a community member for honest and unbiased review of your platform.
This will surly give this ICO a much needed boost.
Waiting for update from Alex and other members Smiley

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: