Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:49:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO: CGC PROJECT Online Card Games -Refund now- New ICO on exchange soon!  (Read 35600 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CGC Project (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 07:44:04 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2017, 07:56:35 PM by CGC Project

Here it is HD Graphics:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iblzq4a96deah8q/AAAZb1EqOLcVKY5pMS8rwhtja?dl=0

I know CGC Team can't provide any link to graphics so I guess it helps all community!

-MTG RULEZ-

Thank you for sharing this!

so this is offical from CGC Project... but it's not possible to download... many interruptions

It's a copyright issue, not an interrruption  Wink

CGC project can't provide graphics, it breaks the law. But if you download them and simply drag and drop it inside CGC folder.. everything will works ;-)

Simple858 we'll send you link to HD client in a few moments, and the password. It's just a 10Mb download, grab the HD graphic module up there
meanwhile.

I grabed SD modul for start and there is password needed... i'm guessing what to enter Smiley

Since you have a 1080p resolution monitor, you need HD core (very small download at https://cgcproject.com/download/CGC-VIP-Pass-Client-32bit-HD.7z  (I sent you pm with the password) and HD Graphics module (very big download, link provided by MTG-rulez, no password )[/url].

See you soon, we will be back in a moment.

about MTG HD or SD... It demands password, If I enter any pass I get empty folders without jpgs.

Sent you Pm with password for graphic module. (you already have core password) Paste the big MTG folder inside CGC../Graphics/. Then launch the game with CGC-Start file.

The first time you login you have to follow instructions on screen: (Type /newuser simple858 then press return, then close the game and relaunch it). That's all.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 08:23:00 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2017, 10:02:37 PM by CGC Project

Today at 23:00 UTC we will extract the first ten winners of our lottery.
To simplify and to make credible extraction will use a third-party site.
I am attaching in advance the numbers assigned to participants.

https://cgcproject.com/wp-content/uploads/Users.pdf

Simple858

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:43:58 PM

Here it is HD Graphics:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iblzq4a96deah8q/AAAZb1EqOLcVKY5pMS8rwhtja?dl=0

I know CGC Team can't provide any link to graphics so I guess it helps all community!

-MTG RULEZ-

Thank you for sharing this!

so this is offical from CGC Project... but it's not possible to download... many interruptions

It's a copyright issue, not an interrruption  Wink

CGC project can't provide graphics, it breaks the law. But if you download them and simply drag and drop it inside CGC folder.. everything will works ;-)

Simple858 we'll send you link to HD client in a few moments, and the password. It's just a 10Mb download, grab the HD graphic module up there
meanwhile.

I grabed SD modul for start and there is password needed... i'm guessing what to enter Smiley

Since you have a 1080p resolution monitor, you need HD core (very small download at https://cgcproject.com/download/CGC-VIP-Pass-Client-32bit-HD.7z  (I sent you pm with the password) and HD Graphics module (very big download, link provided by MTG-rulez, no password )[/url].

See you soon, we will be back in a moment.

about MTG HD or SD... It demands password, If I enter any pass I get empty folders without jpgs.

Sent you Pm with password for graphic module. (you already have core password) Paste the big MTG folder inside CGC../Graphics/. Then launch the game with CGC-Start file.

The first time you login you have to follow instructions on screen: (Type /newuser simple858 then press return, then close the game and relaunch it). That's all.

I cann confirm that now I can see all the decks, planes, Hero's Path in CGC v0.9.9.9 Mtg
Take the red pill

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:14:04 PM

Today at 23:00 CET we will extract the first ten winners of our lottery.

That's great; there are 75 users registered at cgcproject and that's also sad at the same time: Everyone on the list want's VIP reward and if everyone on the list would invest only minimum 0.01BTC there would already be 2BTC in ICO and not only 1.17BTC from 5 users.... let's what will happen in next 6 days
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 09:17:07 PM

Anyone up for a guided tour of the project? So far we had 3 visits today, and everybody liked it  Cheesy

Guys download HD graphics.. So you can be ready for launch. CCG wallet will be released soon too.

zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:39:04 PM

That's great; there are 75 users registered at cgcproject and that's also sad at the same time: Everyone on the list want's VIP reward and if everyone on the list would invest only minimum 0.01BTC there would already be 2BTC in ICO and not only 1.17BTC from 5 users.... let's what will happen in next 6 days
6 days is plenty of time.I hope it reaches its target.Nobody wants to get rid of their btc atm.Bad timing for CGC Sad

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 09:45:14 PM

6 days is plenty of time.I hope it reaches its target.Nobody wants to get rid of their btc atm.Bad timing for CGC Sad

Would you like to visit our game environment? Maybe you do not play Magic (and then you don't care about the HD graphics big download) but sure you have enough experience to evaluate our collection engine and our p2p market engine, they're small and simple enough to be implemented in a Qt-wallet   Smiley

ije07

Activity: 1415

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:10:53 PM

I will help promote the project.
that gave the HD quality.
very interesting.
whether this game is ready to be used?

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ije07

Activity: 1415

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:19:35 PM

excuse me Sir
I would like to ask, is there a little bonus coins? I want to try the game

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 10:33:32 PM

Searching Cards
An extract from CGC Manual - MTG edition we will release soon.
This is a guide to the use of CGC Project's /find, /display and /select commands.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The basics: /help find output text

/find <card_name> - seach for a card (Any mode)

Find a card having a name card_name. If exact name was not found, then search for cards with the name containing a text card_name. If found either way, show the collection if not already visible. Then turn to page containing the card found. If already in such page, search for the next page containing the card qualifying the search criteria.

This command will search through the whole collection for a card (even partially) matching with the given card name. If the same "find" command is repeated it will search for the next (even partial) match in the collection. The set short name may be included in the search.

Example: many cards having storm in the name. Start with the collection opened on page 1.

1. Base search
/find storm

This search will show the page of the collection containing Ice Storm from Beta Edition

2. Repeated search
/find storm

This search will show the page of the collection containing Sandstorm from Arabian Nights Edition

3. Search including specific set
/find storm (IA)

This search will show the page of the collection containing Brainstorm from Ice Age Edition

4. Repeated search including specific set
/find storm (IA)

This search will show the page of the collection containing Storm Spirit from Ice Age Edition

So far "Find" seems the easiest way to look for a card. But you need to know at least a part of the card's name to use it. What if you don't know it?
What if you only know it's color, or type, or set?
First of all: /help display output text

/display <name> - name current display (Any mode)
When you have filtered and sorted your own custom display, you can save it for later use with this command.
The name of the new custom display appears in the display selection list.
If you want to destroy this display later, you can choose "Destroy this display" from the collection menu while the display is selected.

This means that you can give names to your custom displays in order to quickly access it in later times.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to create a custom display? This is a "reviewed" version of what /help select shows:

/select <exp> - select cards to display (Any mode)
You can refine your collection view by applying subsequent selects.
Passing no arguments to this command will return to default select.
Each select expression checks every card from the current display and drops those cards not matching the filter expression <exp>.
The filter expression is one of the following:

<e1> rel <e2> - comparison where rel is =, >, <, !=, <= or >=
    <e1> op <e2> - mathematical expression where op is +, -, *, or /
    ( exp ) - parenthesis alters precedence
    <e1> has <e2> - true if e2 is a substring of e1 (comparison case independent)
    not <e> - negate expression e
    <e1> and <e2> - true if both expressions are true
    <e1> or <e2> - true if either expressions is true
    <n> - an integer
    "<str>" - a string
    <attr> - may be one of the following:
        name - a card's name
        text - a card's rules text
        set - a card's set abbreviation
        rarity - a card's rarity
        color - a card's color (mtg only)
        cost - a card's mana cost (mtg only)
        type - a card's type (mtg only)
        subtype - a card's subtype (mtg only)
        power - a card's power (mtg only)
        toughness - a card's toughness (mtg only)
        loyalty - a card's loyalty (mtg only)
        have - number of cards you own
        want - number of cards you want
        sell - number of cards you have for sale
        deck - number of cards in the current deck
        seller - name of the seller
        price - price of the card
        myprice - price of the card set by me
        phave(player) - sold by player. Requires /have player first
        pwant(player) - wanted by player. Requires /want player first

After performing a /select operation you may revert to default or previous display right clicking the top of your collection.
You may also revert to default display using command /select with no arguments, i.e. /select

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned for the full CGC Manual release, if you're new to Magic you may first enjoy our MTG guide available at https://cgcproject.com/download/CGC-MTG%20Edition.pdf (and the huge list of prebuilt in-game decks)  Wink

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 10:39:40 PM

excuse me Sir
I would like to ask, is there a little bonus coins? I want to try the game

We're open to guided tours tonight, you will get a few free credits to test booster purchases and the p2p market, nothing worth speculation Wink

Did you already download both "HD graphic Module" and "CGC Core" ?

VirtualCloudMining

Activity: 221
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:54:40 PM

I really like this coin. Reminds me of GAME... Will be listed on Yobit for sure Wink

Is there a early investment bonus? Wink

Yes, there is an EARLY INVESTMENT BONUS!

Soon after we enter the last week of the crowdfunding best ten investors will receive a VIP Pass in their mailbox.
11th to 20th ranked investor will receive an Investor Pass.

VIP Pass includes:

• The software and a personal invite to the Pre-release event
  • Two coupons for a free BETA starter, each one contains 45 cards of the very first edition, where you may find most expensive cards of whole game!
  • A full set (4x) of your favourite colour Dual Land, one of the most expensive and useful land card available in the game. (The same lands for sale in our shop)
  • 25 of each color Unhinged lands: an eyecandy for other players to see you're a VIP since you have beautiful full art Land Cards in your decks, not available for sale on the server itself, but you can sell them on the p2p market
  • Six free coupons for your favourite edition among the ones available on the server: choose wisely to maximize your fun and profit
  • Early access to cards market: set your own cards prices before any other, directly from your collection page. Be ready to earn first money at public launch!
  • Free CGC in-game credits (strictly proportional to your investment and fully backed by Development Fund). Start buying boosters form server, cards from other players, or save for cashing out as a classical ICO early bonus!

Investor Pass includes:

• One coupon for a free BETA starter, it contains 45 cards of the very first edition, where you may find most expensive cards of whole game!
  • Half set (2x) of your favourite colour Dual Land, one of the most expensive and useful land cards available in the game. (The same lands for sale in our shop)
  • 15 of each color Unhinged lands: an eyecandy for other players to see you're a VIP since you have beautiful full art Land Cards in your decks. They are not available for sale on the server itself, but you can sell them on the p2p market
  • Three free coupons for your favourite edition among the ones available on the server: choose wisely to maximize your fun and profit
  • Early access to cards market: set your own cards prices befor any other, directly from your collection page!
  • Free CGC in-game credits (strictly proportional to your investment and fully backed by Development Fund). Start buying boosters form server, cards from other players, or save for cashing out as a classical ICO early bonus!

LAST HOURS BEFORE CGC LOTTERY EXTRACTION, REGISTER ON OUR WEBSITE FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN FREE CARDS/CREDITS/COOUPONS!
[/center]

"Soon after we enter the last week of the crowdfunding ..."
We have already entered the last week.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 01:27:20 AM

LOTTERY EXTRACTION RESULTS

Here are the numbers, generated with randomization based on persistent identifier Lottery-CGC-Project:

38 - eye4bd
87 - xaviera7x
78 - dongajow
40 - darkmatters
20 - shiwong
52 - rusmana62
37 - lucky80
65 - zepanizeppos
70 - ftm_sap
48 - monsterv

Timestamp: 2017-01-02 23:00:08 UTC

Top five won a VIP PASS, congratulations!
The other five won a INVESTOR PASS, congratulations too!

VIP Pass Prize includes:

• Two coupons for a free BETA starter, each one contains 45 cards of the very first edition, where you may find most expensive cards of whole game!
  • A full set (4x) of your favourite colour Dual Land, one of the most expensive and useful land card available in the game. (The same lands for sale in our shop)
  • 25 of each color Unhinged lands: an eyecandy for other players to see you're a VIP since you have beautiful full art Land Cards in your decks, not available for sale on the server itself, but you can sell them on the p2p market
  • Six free coupons for your favourite edition among the ones available on the server: choose wisely to maximize your fun and profit
  • Early access to cards market: set your own cards prices before any other, directly from your collection page. Be ready to earn first money at public launch!
  • Free CGC in-game credits (fully backed by Development Fund). Start buying boosters form server or cards from other players!

Investor Pass Prize includes:

• One coupon for a free BETA starter, it contains 45 cards of the very first edition, where you may find most expensive cards of whole game!
  • Half set (2x) of your favourite colour Dual Land, one of the most expensive and useful land cards available in the game. (The same lands for sale in our shop)
  • 15 of each color Unhinged lands: an eyecandy for other players to see you're a VIP since you have beautiful full art Land Cards in your decks. They are not available for sale on the server itself, but you can sell them on the p2p market
  • Three free coupons for your favourite edition among the ones available on the server: choose wisely to maximize your fun and profit
  • Early access to cards market: set your own cards prices before any other, directly from your collection page!
  • Free CGC in-game credits (fully backed by Development Fund). Start buying boosters form server or cards from other players!

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 02:10:52 AM

ManCryptos guided tour is now. If you have any problem launching the game PM us or post here.

MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 03:23:43 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 03:39:01 AM by MANCRYPTOS

ManCryptos guided tour is now. If you have any problem launching the game PM us or post here.
Yes, I launched game sat user name and game looks perfect. I have one question I must fill my mail real name? Nice i like it, Good work

Jenny Moll

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 03:51:23 AM

到中文论坛发帖回帖行吗?
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 03:56:43 AM

Congratualtions who the winner VIP pass and also investor pass.coin countdown 5 days left
VirtualCloudMining

Activity: 221
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:57:25 AM

I really like this coin. Reminds me of GAME... Will be listed on Yobit for sure Wink

Soon after we enter the last week of the crowdfunding best ten investors will receive a VIP Pass in their mailbox.

VIP Pass includes:

Investor Pass includes:

• Early access to cards market: set your own cards prices befor any other, directly from your collection page!

LAST HOURS BEFORE CGC LOTTERY EXTRACTION, REGISTER ON OUR WEBSITE FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN FREE CARDS/CREDITS/COOUPONS!
[/center]

About the early investment bonus.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 10:01:40 AM

LOTTERY EXTRACTION RESULTS

Here are the numbers, generated with randomization based on persistent identifier Lottery-CGC-Project:

38 - eye4bd
87 - xaviera7x
78 - dongajow
40 - darkmatters
20 - shiwong
52 - rusmana62
37 - lucky80
65 - zepanizeppos
70 - ftm_sap
48 - monsterv

Timestamp: 2017-01-02 23:00:08 UTC

Top five won a VIP PASS, congratulations!
The other five won a INVESTOR PASS, congratulations too!

VIP Pass Prize includes:

Investor Pass Prize includes:

• Early access to cards market: set your own cards prices before any other, directly from your collection page!

Many congratulations to winners! now you guys have extra responsibility to promote CGC as you are early testers and investors will be looking for your reviews and opinions.
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 11:16:56 AM

VIP Pass includes:

Investor Pass includes:

[/center]

About the early investment bonus.

You're invited to join us in a guided tour on our platform to get your early investment bonus. We have personalized 10mb clients, with username already created and funds allocated. PM us the name you registered on our website (and invested), we will send you your specific link and password

People who never invested with us you get no early bonus but we give a few credits and booster coupons to test both game and market engines. We only ask to review the platform for the community, in your own words.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: