Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:32:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO: CGC PROJECT Online Card Games -Refund now- New ICO on exchange soon!  (Read 35597 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CGC Project (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 04:58:41 PM

How about my signature Pack?
I'm not really got a response
What should I do, this situation makes me confused

Signature campaign contest rules are pretty easy:

1) You wear the signature and apply for the contest
2) You post on Bitcointalk, (english only - no spam - no short messages)
3) Our manager Lucky80, once a day, update ranking. He will counts only your constructive posts
4) At ICO ends top 4 of each category get paid in BTC, 5th-8th will receive many CGC, 8th-25th get a small CGC reward.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 04:59:20 PM

The feature of this coin is not for me honestly but I'm looking at the investors point of view,so I guess this is  a profitable venture for investors,i would love to have this coin on Yobit where I actively trade I'm sure dev can get it there easily and investors will jump on this coin.

Yes, we got in touch with Yobit. So far is the most interested exchange about trading our coin.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:08:29 PM

The feature of this coin is not for me honestly but I'm looking at the investors point of view,so I guess this is  a profitable venture for investors,i would love to have this coin on Yobit where I actively trade I'm sure dev can get it there easily and investors will jump on this coin.

Yes, we got in touch with Yobit. So far is the most interested exchange about trading our coin.

Yobit will for sure add CGC... and at current price this coin is really cheap.
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 06:06:42 PM

Hello Smiley
I would love to join to the signature campaign..

can you describe CGC project in 200 words ?
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:38:19 PM

What about exchanges? Yobit or liqui?
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:39:41 PM

Yobit - very bad choice... I thnk - need another exchanges
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 06:45:14 PM

Yobit - very bad choice... I thnk - need another exchanges

Don't worry. CGC will be traded on several exchanges. Cheesy

New investments are coming in, we're confident to reach the goal in time!
A step by step guide to investing will be published later today.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 06:57:35 PM

Good news: another consistent investment, over 1 Bitcoin in a single transaction.

Please notice to send the exact amount (Satoshis included) GoUrl box (the payment provide) ask for.
 Otherwise your investment (as this 1.0000xxxx BTC one) must be manually confirmed by us and it will be shown after a short delay.

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:58:24 PM

i do wear the signature , but decades ago  i played this game ( Magic: The Gathering) , when i bacame parent i stopped with playing , i did save some rare cards and the rest i gave it away. but after we moved out to an other house , my wife trew my cards away , she thought some old play card ( WOMEN....)
still the thought trowing of rare magic card hurts me..........

now when i see thread with picture of these card give me warm feeling : )

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 07:05:25 PM

i do wear the signature , but decades ago  i played this game ( Magic: The Gathering) , when i bacame parent i stopped with playing , i did save some rare cards and the rest i gave it away. but after we moved out to an other house , my wife trew my cards away , she thought some old play card ( WOMEN....)

We will open the server for guided tours to possible investors  in a couple of hours. Feel free to join us, a review from an old MTG player will be surely appreciated!

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:10:35 PM

We will open the server for guided tours to possible investors  in a couple of hours. Feel free to join us, a review from an old MTG player will be surely appreciated!

i promise nothing , but i will do my best

honestly didnt know that this kind of games still be played by the new generations
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 07:36:24 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 08:18:05 PM by CGC Project

We will open the server for guided tours to possible investors  in a couple of hours. Feel free to join us, a review from an old MTG player will be surely appreciated!

i promise nothing , but i will do my best

honestly didnt know that this kind of games still be played by the new generations

Cool! It's not a problem, Magic boosters will be released following 3 different timelines: for old (1994/2004) players, average 2004-2014, and recent editions for today players.
Legality checks work accordingly to grant a fair game.

Mtg still moves millions of dollars.. and some 1994 cards are worth even 3,000 dollars each.

won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 08:49:12 PM

LOTTERY EXTRACTION RESULTS

Here are the numbers, generated with randomization based on persistent identifier Lottery-CGC-Project:

38 - eye4bd
87 - xaviera7x
78 - dongajow
40 - darkmatters
20 - shiwong
52 - rusmana62
37 - lucky80
65 - zepanizeppos
70 - ftm_sap
48 - monsterv

Timestamp: 2017-01-02 23:00:08 UTC

Top five won a VIP PASS, congratulations!
The other five won a INVESTOR PASS, congratulations too!

VIP Pass Prize includes:

• The software and a personal invite to the Pre-release event
  • Two coupons for a free BETA starter, each one contains 45 cards of the very first edition, where you may find most expensive cards of whole game!
  • A full set (4x) of your favourite colour Dual Land, one of the most expensive and useful land card available in the game. (The same lands for sale in our shop)
  • 25 of each color Unhinged lands: an eyecandy for other players to see you're a VIP since you have beautiful full art Land Cards in your decks, not available for sale on the server itself, but you can sell them on the p2p market
  • Six free coupons for your favourite edition among the ones available on the server: choose wisely to maximize your fun and profit
  • Early access to cards market: set your own cards prices before any other, directly from your collection page. Be ready to earn first money at public launch!
  • Free CGC in-game credits (fully backed by Development Fund). Start buying boosters form server or cards from other players!

Investor Pass Prize includes:

• One coupon for a free BETA starter, it contains 45 cards of the very first edition, where you may find most expensive cards of whole game!
  • Half set (2x) of your favourite colour Dual Land, one of the most expensive and useful land cards available in the game. (The same lands for sale in our shop)
  • 15 of each color Unhinged lands: an eyecandy for other players to see you're a VIP since you have beautiful full art Land Cards in your decks. They are not available for sale on the server itself, but you can sell them on the p2p market
  • Three free coupons for your favourite edition among the ones available on the server: choose wisely to maximize your fun and profit
  • Early access to cards market: set your own cards prices before any other, directly from your collection page!
  • Free CGC in-game credits (fully backed by Development Fund). Start buying boosters form server or cards from other players!

Hi
I Can't even amazing wining from Random! Never happend before with me!
Looks like things are start to turn! Anyway don't know how to claim my winning!
Hopefully from tomorrow will be able to active on platform and here as well!

Thanks!

Same,, I see my name,, user  SHIWONG
Me too  don'nt know how to claim?

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 09:22:12 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 09:33:40 PM by CGC Project

Here are the numbers, generated with randomization based on persistent identifier Lottery-CGC-Project:

38 - eye4bd
87 - xaviera7x
78 - dongajow
40 - darkmatters
20 - shiwong
52 - rusmana62
37 - lucky80
65 - zepanizeppos
70 - ftm_sap
48 - monsterv

VIP Pass Prize includes:

• Two coupons for a free BETA starter, each one contains 45 cards of the very first edition, where you may find most expensive cards of whole game!
  • A full set (4x) of your favourite colour Dual Land, one of the most expensive and useful land card available in the game. (The same lands for sale in our shop)
  • 25 of each color Unhinged lands: an eyecandy for other players to see you're a VIP since you have beautiful full art Land Cards in your decks, not available for sale on the server itself, but you can sell them on the p2p market
  • Six free coupons for your favourite edition among the ones available on the server: choose wisely to maximize your fun and profit
  • Early access to cards market: set your own cards prices before any other, directly from your collection page. Be ready to earn first money at public launch!

• One coupon for a free BETA starter, it contains 45 cards of the very first edition, where you may find most expensive cards of whole game!
  • Half set (2x) of your favourite colour Dual Land, one of the most expensive and useful land cards available in the game. (The same lands for sale in our shop)
  • 15 of each color Unhinged lands: an eyecandy for other players to see you're a VIP since you have beautiful full art Land Cards in your decks. They are not available for sale on the server itself, but you can sell them on the p2p market
  • Three free coupons for your favourite edition among the ones available on the server: choose wisely to maximize your fun and profit
  • Early access to cards market: set your own cards prices before any other, directly from your collection page!

Hi
I Can't even amazing wining from Random! Never happend before with me!
Looks like things are start to turn! Anyway don't know how to claim my winning!
Hopefully from tomorrow will be able to active on platform and here as well!

Thanks!

Same,, I see my name,, user  SHIWONG
Me too  don'nt know how to claim?

Congratulations!
You have to login in the game to claim your prizes.
I'll send you a PM in a few minutes with updated CGC core download links. Meanwhile you may download HD or SD graphics.

If you have a 1920x1080 resolution monitor: HD Graphic Moduledownload: http://www.mediafire.com/file/81g4gowttbc1q1b/Graphics-HD.rar Courtesy of MTG-Rulez (Updated with better RV edition scans!)
Password: 38X?rr$VRj

If you have a 1366x768 resolution monitorSD Graphic Module download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8d9r2d3ikwu6ic3/Graphics-SD.7z Courtesy of MTG-Rulez

We can't provide Graphics for copyright reasons.. but MTG-Rulez ones fit perfectly Cheesy
CGC is a modular (and portable in a USB stick, no installation) system: rules, graphics, whole new games.. a lot of things may be attached as additional module with drag and drop...

dongajow

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:35:51 AM

38 - eye4bd
87 - xaviera7x
78 - dongajow
40 - darkmatters
20 - shiwong
52 - rusmana62
37 - lucky80
65 - zepanizeppos
70 - ftm_sap
48 - monsterv

VIP Pass Prize includes:

i'm sorry sir , i confused .. how to claim ??
and why your message incoming message spam folder Huh?
CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 12:47:03 AM

38 - eye4bd
87 - xaviera7x
78 - dongajow
40 - darkmatters
20 - shiwong
52 - rusmana62
37 - lucky80
65 - zepanizeppos
70 - ftm_sap
48 - monsterv

VIP Pass Prize includes:

i'm sorry sir , i confused .. how to claim ??
and why your message incoming message spam folder Huh?

1) Congratulations!
You have to login in the game to claim your prizes.
I'll send you a PM in a few minutes with updated CGC core download links. Meanwhile you may download HD or SD graphics.

If you have a 1920x1080 resolution monitor: HD Graphic Moduledownload: http://www.mediafire.com/file/81g4gowttbc1q1b/Graphics-HD.rar Courtesy of MTG-Rulez (Updated with better RV edition scans!)

If you have a 1366x768 resolution monitorSD Graphic Module download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8d9r2d3ikwu6ic3/Graphics-SD.7z Courtesy of MTG-Rulez

We can't provide Graphics for copyright reasons.. but MTG-Rulez ones fit perfectly Cheesy
CGC is a modular (and portable in a USB stick, no installation) system: rules, graphics, whole new games.. a lot of things may be attached as additional module with drag and drop...

2) Gmail spam filter I bet, the only mail provider causing this issue.. Save us as "safe mail" source, thank you.

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 12:51:15 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 01:14:16 AM by CGC Project

Client Setup

Start CGC, on the top left corner there's the main chat, on the bottom right another chat highlights messages containing your username. The typebar obviously stands at the bottom of the window, if you prefer you can move it up with /set input top . Then you can see users and tables, in the upper and middle part of the lobby. Finally there's the money box in the bottom left corner, showing your CGC funds.

Every item in the window is right-clickable: look at some menus.

Some options shown in the menu are bound to a "shortcut". That means that if you press that key combination with the mouse cursor on that item, or type that command... that action will be triggered. Many shortcuts require the use of the "middleclick", which is obtained pushing down the mouse wheel, or emulated pressing Alt + leftclick.
Some options will open a panel in the CGC window. If you want to close a panel press the Esc key.

And finally here's how to create a deck.

1. Create a blank decklist: type /newdeck Deckname

A white panel will show up on the right... let's fill the decklist

2. Right click the background and choose the Show/Hide collection option.

Here are the cards. Right clicking cards will show the contextual menu which also contains the shortcuts (i.e. middleclick to add a copy of a card to the list, or leftclick to remove one) Holding shift when cursor is on a card will zoom it. Pressing Ctrl+H on it will show it's updated text, with official errata corrige, a huge work we hope you enjoy.

3. Save your deck

You may want a command to rename your deck first: /renamedeck Coolnameformydeck
Once the deck has an appropriate name (showing in the bottom left corner) right click the decklist, and chose Export deck. After exporting the deck it will be stored in a text file on the shown path, and you will be able import the deck again with just a couple clicks or by pressing Ctrl + I. You may also import text decklists placed in the import folder.

So you have a deck now. Close deck and collection panels pressing Esc and Leftclick a table to place on it, and Middleclick it to sit and play.

Searching Cards

This is a guide to the use of CGC's /find, /select, /sort and /display commands

The basics: /help find output text

/find <card_name> - seach for a card (Any mode)
Find a card having a name card_name. If exact name was not found, then search for cards with the name containing a text card_name. If found either way, show the collection if not already visible. Then turn to page containing the card found. If already in such page, search for the next page containing the card qualifying the search criteria.

This command will search through the whole collection for a card (even partially) matching with the given card name. If the same "find" command is repeated it will search for the next (even partial) match in the collection. The set short name may be included in the search.

Example: many cards having storm in the name. Start with the collection opened on page 1.

1. Base search
/find storm
This search will show the page of the collection containing Ice Storm from Beta Edition

2. Repeated search
/find storm
This search will show the page of the collection containing Sandstorm from Arabian Nights Edition

3. Search including specific set
/find storm (IA)
This search will show the page of the collection containing Brainstorm from Ice Age Edition

4. Repeated search including specific set
/find storm (IA)
This search will show the page of the collection containing Storm Spirit from Ice Age Edition

Find is the easiest way to look for a card. But you need to know at least a part of the card's name to use it.

What if you don't know it? What if you only know it's color, or type, or set? Here are three useful commands:

First of all: /help display output text

/display <name> - name current display (Any mode)
When you have filtered and sorted your own custom display, you can save it for later use with this command.
The name of the new custom display appears in the display selection list.
If you want to destroy this display later, you can choose "Destroy this display" from the collection menu while the display is selected.

This means that you can give names to your custom displays in order to quickly access it in later times.
What's bad about it is that when you do some common maintainance you may unwillingly destroy your custom displays, since they are stored in one of those book files (i.e. book.my_filters). So, keep it in mind and remember to backup your displays (by copying that file somewhere) sometimes.

How to create a custom display?

This is a "reviewed" version of what /help select shows

/select <exp> - select cards to display (Any mode)
You can refine your collection view by applying subsequent selects.
Passing no arguments to this command will return to default select.
Each select expression checks every card from the current display and drops those cards not matching the filter expression <exp>.
The filter expression is one of the following:

<e1> rel <e2> - comparison where rel is =, >, <, !=, <= or >=
    <e1> op <e2> - mathematical expression where op is +, -, *, or /
    ( exp ) - parenthesis alters precedence
    <e1> has <e2> - true if e2 is a substring of e1 (comparison case independent)
    not <e> - negate expression e
    <e1> and <e2> - true if both expressions are true
    <e1> or <e2> - true if either expressions is true
    <n> - an integer
    "<str>" - a string
    <attr> - may be one of the following:
        name - a card's name
        text - a card's rules text
        set - a card's set abbreviation
        rarity - a card's rarity
        color - a card's color (mtg only)
        cost - a card's mana cost (mtg only)
        type - a card's type (mtg only)
        subtype - a card's subtype (mtg only)
        power - a card's power (mtg only)
        toughness - a card's toughness (mtg only)
        loyalty - a card's loyalty (mtg only)
        have - number of cards you own
        want - number of cards you want
        sell - number of cards you have for sale
        deck - number of cards in the current deck
        seller - name of the seller
        price - price of the card
        myprice - price of the card set by me
        phave(player) - sold by player. Requires /have player first
        pwant(player) - wanted by player. Requires /want player first

After performing a /select operation you may revert to default or previous display right clicking the top of your collection.
You may also revert to default display using command /select with no arguments, i.e.
/select

A first simple example:
Starting from the default display we will search for that 1/2 goblin warrior creature protected from blue getting Goblin Piledriver

1. Ask for all goblin warrior cards
= operator searches for an exact match between the arguments. It is case sensitive.
String arguments require to be surrounded by "".
/select subtype = "Goblin Warrior"
2. Then ask for all cards having protection in the text.
has operator searches the second argument in the first one, and is not case sensitive.
Yet string arguments require to be surrounded by "".
/select text has "protection"
1 + 2. A user with a litte better syntax knowledge would have done it with a single command like this one
/select (subtype = "Goblin Warrior") and (text has "protection")

Some other examples:
- select non artifact creatures
/select not (type has "artifact") and (type has "creature")
- exclude blue and/or red cards from the previous display
/select not ((color has "blue") or (color has "red"))
- the previous two... in a single line
/select (not (type has "artifact") and (type has "creature")) and (not ((color has "blue") or (color has "red")))

This is the "reviewed" version of /help sort

/sort <n> k1 k2 ... - sort display (Any mode)
Sort the current collection view according to one or more sort keys k1, k2, etc.
Each key is one of the following:

age - a card's set age
    name - a card's name
    text - a card's rules text
    set - a card's set
    rarity - a card's rarity
    color - a card's color (mtg only)
    cost - a card's mana cost (mtg only)
    type - a card's type (mtg only)
    subtype - a card's subtype (mtg only)
    power - a card's power (mtg only)
    toughness - a card's toughness (mtg only)
    loyalty - a card's loyalty (mtg only)

By default, the value of the key k1 is taken as subtitles for the display.
You can discard all subtitles by giving an optional argument n with value 0.
A positive value n adds more levels to the subtitle resolution.

Let's start with a simple select
/select (type has "creature") and (color has "red")
You'll get the list of all red creature cards, including multi-colored and red artifact creature cards, sorted by set's age as it is the default sorting rule

Apply a simple sort
/sort subtype
Creatures are now sorted by subtype, separated by labels with the subtype name

Add another sorting option
/sort subtype color
Creatures are still sorted by subtype, and by color. Labels only show creature subtype

Try this one
/sort 2 subtype color
The sort is the same as before, but color distinguishing labels have been included

Bored with labels?
/sort 0 subtype color

Using a very similar command you can get cards alphabetically sorted
/sort 0 name
Removing "0" from this command would show a label for every single card!

Full "Shortcuts List" for CGC Beta Version is available on our forum at https://cgcproject.com/index.php/community/frequently-asked-questions/client-setup/#post-5

Kayak gigantic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:49:22 AM

How much in total has been earned so far if you only need 7 btc to go.
LovelyPrey

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 02:59:32 AM

[/quote]

CGC Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 03:06:04 AM

How much in total has been earned so far if you only need 7 btc to go.

3 BTC almost.

Game/Collection/Market engines release should have boosted confidence in the project. All visitors liked them.

I'm looking now at history of  ICOs around the forum. Lot of ICOs, without escrow, with just an ideal project but no real content,  (software, game, market.. whatever it could be) collected way far more than 10 BTC.
Then I guess we shouldn't have any problem since we  do have both a good project and an already working content (very rare thing, eh?).
Game engine works fine, so does Collection and Market one. CGC may have a big audience because Magic is the most famous Collectible Card Games.. played by hundreds thousands people (and it also moves a lot of money).
Our first cards will be very rare and that's a nice bonus for early investors (BCY teached that scarcity of certain powerful cards may drive prices very high).

Server is open for another 45 mins if you wanna join us for a guided tour, you would get a free coupon to try products :-)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: