Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:27:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete  (Read 35582 times)
bitcointradex (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:01:44 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2017, 01:59:43 PM by bitcointradex

delete

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gregregervq

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:11:45 AM

Can you give a vouched copy for high ranked user, the vouches are from newbies and cant trust any of them. Highly interested to this but dont want to waste my time talking so ill just wait for legit vouches
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:24:01 AM

Can you give a vouched copy for high ranked user, the vouches are from newbies and cant trust any of them. Highly interested to this but dont want to waste my time talking so ill just wait for legit vouches

Definitely interested to give a vouch copy to a reputable high ranked member here! If you know somebody like that need this service - just contact him to post here, I'll provide him a vouch copy.

However, I would have given you a vouch copy too, but then again you're not a high ranked member yet. If you still need this service - then read my thread again - I clearly mentioned - ESCROW Welcome in Bold and Red letters!
georgiacalhoon

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:11:18 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2016, 12:32:48 AM by georgiacalhoon

Great vendor! All fine payment release instant! over 400 usd!
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 01:01:34 AM

Thank you man! waiting for more business Cheesy
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:13:58 AM

Bump
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 12:30:31 PM

Your not a trusted member on this forum yet. Can you provide some proofs of communication between you and OP before the deal stuck and PayPal funds released after OP helped you?

If you can't provide any proofs then consider it is a not a proper vouch for your service. Service buyers should always use escrow to avoid issues later.
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:58:40 PM

Your not a trusted member on this forum yet. Can you provide some proofs of communication between you and OP before the deal stuck and PayPal funds released after OP helped you?

If you can't provide any proofs then consider it is a not a proper vouch for your service. Service buyers should always use escrow to avoid issues later.

Hello buddy,

Yes I did provide great service to that guy and he vouched the same on request of mine. Regardless of his credibility in this forum, he is my honored buyer, so I requested him to post his experience with my service - and he did exactly the same. Believe it or not, most of my buyers actually googled to find a way to bypass this 21 days hold and saw this thread in this forum and only to buy this service - they joined here. That's why most of my buyers you'll see very new member here.

Now, regarding the escrow - yes, of course I am most definitely using escrow. Almost all of my buyers use escrow for the first trade, then when they see the magic I am doing, they just send my fee to my personal wallet directly for further service. I prefer "bitify" escrow, though if anybody wants, they can use a reputable escrow provider from here too.

I also mentioned here that I am interested to give a free vouch service to any old or reputable member here. You seems to be a old member - want a free vouch? PM me please.

Last but not the least, I am providing a genuine service here, so please try my service (once again, no risk for anybody as ESCROW is accepted here) first before commenting something negative. Yes I know something simply seems too good to be true, but then good things still happen! I know Trump won the election, but not everything lost and still there is hope Grin
hackazer

Activity: 234

Dont be a Shi!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 08:58:16 AM

Hi,

Im interested in this, looks very good service.
However, i did not see any member that buy it directly through here .-.
I'm in such need right now, can you the service for and i pay after it successfully released ?
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:21:04 AM

Hi,

Im interested in this, looks very good service.
However, i did not see any member that buy it directly through here .-.
I'm in such need right now, can you the service for and i pay after it successfully released ?

Sent you a PM, also added in skype.
Chinnu48j

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 04:07:33 AM

PM me your skype id i will have a test deal with you.
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 05:29:51 PM

PM me your skype id i will have a test deal with you.

All PM replied
Boombastic77

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:02:32 PM

be careful....something seems off... i skyped with him last night

he wanted me to right click on the refund page in paypal, and send him the link address

im not sure what he can do with that info but my spidy senses were tingling

definitely be careful
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 08:43:59 PM

be careful....something seems off... i skyped with him last night

he wanted me to right click on the refund page in paypal, and send him the link address

im not sure what he can do with that info but my spidy senses were tingling

definitely be careful

Yes I know you had some weird feeling dealing with me when I asked you of that link (cause I need that link to work my method), and you said you don't like what I am asking and you think that having that link can give me control over your paypal fund - I wish if that is so easy to have control over paypal fund lol. Even people very rarely have control over their own money in their own paypal account - unless your paypal account is very aged and strong enough, you will always get hold, review, payment sending error ("we can't send your fund right now" type shit lol) etc etc. Tell me buddy, you're the original owner of that paypal account with login access - do you have control over that fund in hold? Hell NO! So how come giving me a particular link can make me so powerful to have control over your fund inside your paypal, particularly when I do not have login access of your paypal? And then you wanted my method so that you can do it yourself without giving me that link. I obviously denied it and you said "bye" - that's how it ended - now you came here in my thread to warn people about me?! I mean wtf man, get some life!

Nobody wants to know how you feel about a deal, unless you tried that deal yourself - experience it first hand, then tell your experience to others - do not spread rumors mate! Fear mongering is not a good time pass at all, if you don't have anything good to do - just watch some nice shows on television.

Due to your post, some people who actually need this service, will be scared to buy it from me, that's not good man!
Boombastic77

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:04:09 PM

so maybe explain why you need that link web address?  im sure you can explain without giving away your secret !
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:09:07 PM

so maybe explain why you need that link web address?  im sure you can explain without giving away your secret !

Ok here is my explanation: I need that link to remove the hold! I hope this little explanation doesn't make you happy, isn't it? Wait, I get it now - you don't want to know "why I need it" (cause you already know that "I need that link to remove that fucking hold" only lol), you actually want to know "what I will do with that link", isn't it? That basically means giving out my method to you man, are you such dumb not to get it or you're just pretending?
Boombastic77

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:10:00 PM

your english is terrible.
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:20:43 PM

your english is terrible.

Awww you think so mate? That's what you have to say at the end of the day? And I thought I am the only one who has no social life and lurking here in new years eve hahaha Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:38:36 PM

Bump
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:22:05 PM

I don't know  about the OP's method
But few yrs back,there use to be a simple trick..you can remove the hold when a partial payment was refunded to buyer.
Like, if you have received $100..refund $0.50 cents and the hold is removed...I don't know if this trick is working now or it is the same method OP uses

@OP: Let me know if yu have any vouch copies.I would like to try
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: