Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete  (Read 35582 times)
bitcointradex (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:01:44 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2017, 01:59:43 PM by bitcointradex

delete
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gregregervq

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:11:45 AM

Can you give a vouched copy for high ranked user, the vouches are from newbies and cant trust any of them. Highly interested to this but dont want to waste my time talking so ill just wait for legit vouches
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:24:01 AM

Can you give a vouched copy for high ranked user, the vouches are from newbies and cant trust any of them. Highly interested to this but dont want to waste my time talking so ill just wait for legit vouches

Definitely interested to give a vouch copy to a reputable high ranked member here! If you know somebody like that need this service - just contact him to post here, I'll provide him a vouch copy.

However, I would have given you a vouch copy too, but then again you're not a high ranked member yet. If you still need this service - then read my thread again - I clearly mentioned - ESCROW Welcome in Bold and Red letters!
georgiacalhoon

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:11:18 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2016, 12:32:48 AM by georgiacalhoon

Great vendor! All fine payment release instant! over 400 usd!
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 01:01:34 AM

Thank you man! waiting for more business Cheesy
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:13:58 AM

Bump
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 12:30:31 PM

Your not a trusted member on this forum yet. Can you provide some proofs of communication between you and OP before the deal stuck and PayPal funds released after OP helped you?

If you can't provide any proofs then consider it is a not a proper vouch for your service. Service buyers should always use escrow to avoid issues later.
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:58:40 PM

Your not a trusted member on this forum yet. Can you provide some proofs of communication between you and OP before the deal stuck and PayPal funds released after OP helped you?

If you can't provide any proofs then consider it is a not a proper vouch for your service. Service buyers should always use escrow to avoid issues later.

Hello buddy,

Yes I did provide great service to that guy and he vouched the same on request of mine. Regardless of his credibility in this forum, he is my honored buyer, so I requested him to post his experience with my service - and he did exactly the same. Believe it or not, most of my buyers actually googled to find a way to bypass this 21 days hold and saw this thread in this forum and only to buy this service - they joined here. That's why most of my buyers you'll see very new member here.

Now, regarding the escrow - yes, of course I am most definitely using escrow. Almost all of my buyers use escrow for the first trade, then when they see the magic I am doing, they just send my fee to my personal wallet directly for further service. I prefer "bitify" escrow, though if anybody wants, they can use a reputable escrow provider from here too.

I also mentioned here that I am interested to give a free vouch service to any old or reputable member here. You seems to be a old member - want a free vouch? PM me please.

Last but not the least, I am providing a genuine service here, so please try my service (once again, no risk for anybody as ESCROW is accepted here) first before commenting something negative. Yes I know something simply seems too good to be true, but then good things still happen! I know Trump won the election, but not everything lost and still there is hope Grin
hackazer

Activity: 234

Dont be a Shi!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 08:58:16 AM

Hi,

Im interested in this, looks very good service.
However, i did not see any member that buy it directly through here .-.
I'm in such need right now, can you the service for and i pay after it successfully released ?
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:21:04 AM

Hi,

Im interested in this, looks very good service.
However, i did not see any member that buy it directly through here .-.
I'm in such need right now, can you the service for and i pay after it successfully released ?

Sent you a PM, also added in skype.
Chinnu48j

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 04:07:33 AM

PM me your skype id i will have a test deal with you.
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 05:29:51 PM

PM me your skype id i will have a test deal with you.

All PM replied
Boombastic77

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:02:32 PM

be careful....something seems off... i skyped with him last night

he wanted me to right click on the refund page in paypal, and send him the link address

im not sure what he can do with that info but my spidy senses were tingling

definitely be careful
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 08:43:59 PM

be careful....something seems off... i skyped with him last night

he wanted me to right click on the refund page in paypal, and send him the link address

im not sure what he can do with that info but my spidy senses were tingling

definitely be careful

Yes I know you had some weird feeling dealing with me when I asked you of that link (cause I need that link to work my method), and you said you don't like what I am asking and you think that having that link can give me control over your paypal fund - I wish if that is so easy to have control over paypal fund lol. Even people very rarely have control over their own money in their own paypal account - unless your paypal account is very aged and strong enough, you will always get hold, review, payment sending error ("we can't send your fund right now" type shit lol) etc etc. Tell me buddy, you're the original owner of that paypal account with login access - do you have control over that fund in hold? Hell NO! So how come giving me a particular link can make me so powerful to have control over your fund inside your paypal, particularly when I do not have login access of your paypal? And then you wanted my method so that you can do it yourself without giving me that link. I obviously denied it and you said "bye" - that's how it ended - now you came here in my thread to warn people about me?! I mean wtf man, get some life!

Nobody wants to know how you feel about a deal, unless you tried that deal yourself - experience it first hand, then tell your experience to others - do not spread rumors mate! Fear mongering is not a good time pass at all, if you don't have anything good to do - just watch some nice shows on television.

Due to your post, some people who actually need this service, will be scared to buy it from me, that's not good man!
Boombastic77

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:04:09 PM

so maybe explain why you need that link web address?  im sure you can explain without giving away your secret !
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:09:07 PM

so maybe explain why you need that link web address?  im sure you can explain without giving away your secret !

Ok here is my explanation: I need that link to remove the hold! I hope this little explanation doesn't make you happy, isn't it? Wait, I get it now - you don't want to know "why I need it" (cause you already know that "I need that link to remove that fucking hold" only lol), you actually want to know "what I will do with that link", isn't it? That basically means giving out my method to you man, are you such dumb not to get it or you're just pretending?
Boombastic77

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:10:00 PM

your english is terrible.
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:20:43 PM

your english is terrible.

Awww you think so mate? That's what you have to say at the end of the day? And I thought I am the only one who has no social life and lurking here in new years eve hahaha Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:38:36 PM

Bump
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:22:05 PM

I don't know  about the OP's method
But few yrs back,there use to be a simple trick..you can remove the hold when a partial payment was refunded to buyer.
Like, if you have received $100..refund $0.50 cents and the hold is removed...I don't know if this trick is working now or it is the same method OP uses

@OP: Let me know if yu have any vouch copies.I would like to try
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:45:50 PM

But few yrs back,there use to be a simple trick..you can remove the hold when a partial payment was refunded to buyer.
Like, if you have received $100..refund $0.50 cents and the hold is removed...I don't know if this trick is working now or it is the same method OP uses

i highly doubt it since he is able to release any payment made from the 21 days hold, what i know with the partial refund it's only available if payment was made using a website link and not sending the funds directly to the seller's email.

On the other hand this looks very fishy if the op requires your login details, he might do it with small funds and someone gives him access to an account with a bunch of money and they never get their account back.
kirch

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:49:29 PM

i highly doubt it since he is able to release any payment made from the 21 days hold, what i know with the partial refund it's only available if payment was made using a website link and not sending the funds directly to the seller's email.

On the other hand this looks very fishy if the op requires your login details, he might do it with small funds and someone gives him access to an account with a bunch of money and they never get their account back.

i think the funds are not held for direct payments..but only for goods and services payments
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:06:12 PM

i think the funds are not held for direct payments..but only for goods and services payments
Funds are only held for goods and services, what I meant was that a partial refund is only available when making a payment through a website, if I send you funds directly from my email to yours then it is not possible to do a partial refund.
Boombastic77

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:14:18 PM

OP can he get a vouch ??
kirch

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:07:16 PM

Funds are only held for goods and services, what I meant was that a partial refund is only available when making a payment through a website, if I send you funds directly from my email to yours then it is not possible to do a partial refund.

Generally funds sent directly are not held by paypal,unless there is any suspecious activity on the account..so the question of OP's service will not arise for those funds
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:49:35 AM

Yes of course man! I am more than interested to give out a vouch to a reputable member with green trust - I already sent you a PM with my skype id, contact me there to proceed.

And NOPE, my method has no relation with that outdated trick you're talking about, mine is completely different and works all kind of holds paypal puts in your fund, though there has exception - but those are rarest kind.

Thank you for your post man! And NO, I don't need your account access, login details, password etc. ever to make your fund released, everything would be done OUTSIDE of your paypal account - however, I'll need few screenshots and links from your pp account to make my method work - but rest assured that you won't find anything fishy and you'll leave amazed with your fund, 100% satisfied!

I am here to make money by providing a legit service, it is not my intention to scam etc., that won't be profitable for me. Lots of people already bought my service and buying from me each and everyday - once anybody get this service, he simply comes back for more, this is such dope! I have more return client than new client - only because people gets hesitant thinking that this "seems to be too good to be true", but once somebody got balls strong enough to give it a try - they feel like magic!

Moreover, I have no problem if you don't feel like paying my fee directly to my wallet - you can most definitely arrange an ESCROW from here in bitcointalk or marketplace like bitify where escrow is built-in already.

OP can he get a vouch ??

Already offered him a vouch to his PM and requested him to contact me over skype. I hope he will accept this offer and post his experience here in this thread for everyone to see.
kirch

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:58:13 PM

Yes of course man! I am more than interested to give out a vouch to a reputable member with green trust - I already sent you a PM with my skype id, contact me there to proceed.

And NOPE, my method has no relation with that outdated trick you're talking about, mine is completely different and works all kind of holds paypal puts in your fund, though there has exception - but those are rarest kind.

Thank you for your post man! And NO, I don't need your account access, login details, password etc. ever to make your fund released, everything would be done OUTSIDE of your paypal account - however, I'll need few screenshots and links from your pp account to make my method work - but rest assured that you won't find anything fishy and you'll leave amazed with your fund, 100% satisfied!

I am here to make money by providing a legit service, it is not my intention to scam etc., that won't be profitable for me. Lots of people already bought my service and buying from me each and everyday - once anybody get this service, he simply comes back for more, this is such dope! I have more return client than new client - only because people gets hesitant thinking that this "seems to be too good to be true", but once somebody got balls strong enough to give it a try - they feel like magic!

Moreover, I have no problem if you don't feel like paying my fee directly to my wallet - you can most definitely arrange an ESCROW from here in bitcointalk or marketplace like bitify where escrow is built-in already.

OP can he get a vouch ??

Already offered him a vouch to his PM and requested him to contact me over skype. I hope he will accept this offer and post his experience here in this thread for everyone to see.

The OP offered vouch,but he has backed out citing the reason that the amount is too high to give a vouch and demanded to pay 10%
johndurston

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 08:02:22 PM

Backed out of a vouch  Huh  Grin Grin No Bueno man.
Boombastic77

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:16:04 PM

dude is just a scammer...
Boombastic77

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:16:59 PM

give me the vouch,  i have been your biggest critic...  will mean something if i say everything went smooth
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:31:37 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 09:45:00 PM by bitcointradex

The OP offered vouch,but he has backed out citing the reason that the amount is too high to give a vouch and demanded to pay 10%

Backed out of a vouch  Huh  Grin Grin No Bueno man.

Yes I backed out, the amount is too high to give as a vouch. Just like a web designer will give a basic site as a vouch, not a 100 pages e-commerce site, same logic applied here too. I thought it would be an amount like 200-300$ - but it is 1100$. Here I want to let @kirch know that whenever he has fund like 200-300$ - I'll release it for free, no matter he vouch me or not. My apologies.

dude is just a scammer...

give me the vouch,  i have been your biggest critic...  will mean something if i say everything went smooth

Yeah yeah I am a scammer, now let people here know that how much I scammed from you, come on, you're my buddy! But wait, you still want a vouch from me?! WTF bro! I am a scammer - and you want a vouch from a scammer? And you're my critic?! For what? Did I give my service to you yet? Then what you're criticizing here man?! First get a life dude, then start thinking before you open your mouth!

And man, you contacted me TWICE over skype, both times you just doubted my service without actually trying it. So, if you still want my service, just come once again in skype for last time - and avail my service by paying my fee. You suspect me as a scammer? That's fine, ESCROW is here for paranoids! Being paranoid is one thing (I am too), but being illogical is another thing. I am trying to be neutral as a seller, so despite of the fact you consistently accusing me as a scammer without any reason (and you dare to call it criticizing), I will still sell my service to you - you just need to pay my fee and feel the difference! Calling me scammer without any reason not benefiting you at all, buying my service will benefit you actually. And asking free vouch after calling me scammer making you a blackmailer, you can do better than this man!
Boombastic77

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:20:07 PM

messaged u on skype, no reply
johndurston

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 04:36:02 AM

I like this guy. He gives through responses. Let me ask you a question. Since performing your exploit on various accounts have any of the account holders run into problems. E.G. Having their accounts limited because of it? Etc. If no, answer here and send me your skype. I'll be your Huckleberry.
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:55:38 AM

Yes replied in skype, we discussed, but the deal was not done as your payment was held by "ebay", not "paypal". I can't release "ebay" hold (ebay non performer hold - applicable to new ebay account or ebay account with very less sales history or less feedback) - I clearly mentioned this in FAQ section in my OP.

I like this guy. He gives through responses. Let me ask you a question. Since performing your exploit on various accounts have any of the account holders run into problems. E.G. Having their accounts limited because of it? Etc. If no, answer here and send me your skype. I'll be your Huckleberry.

Hello man, thanks for your reply in my thread. And let me assure you, technically my method has nothing to do with your paypal account particularly - it is a glitch/loophole inside paypal's system what I am exploiting. And let me assure you once again, I have never received any of my clients come screaming to me that due to my method their account has got into any problem, theoretically and technically it's impossible, unless somebody directly inform/tip paypal with your paypal email and they review your account manually - still even if they manually review your account, there's nothing suspicious inside they can find, except you fund got released within 72 hours instead of 21 days. They will have basically no clue exactly how that happened, if they had any clue, they would have fixed it long back. This thing is not new, this was being practiced very looong back among a group of Russian hackers, but it is now forgotten knowledge - only few handful guys knows this atm. So, once again, rest assured that you'll only benefit with my method - no harm involved.

Sent u my skype id in PM, contact me over there please.
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:34:52 PM

Bump
kirch

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:16:20 PM

Yes replied in skype, we discussed, but the deal was not done as your payment was held by "ebay", not "paypal". I can't release "ebay" hold (ebay non performer hold - applicable to new ebay account or ebay account with very less sales history or less feedback) - I clearly mentioned this in FAQ section in my OP.

9) I just created a brand new paypal account 2 days back which is still unverified and today I sold a digital item for 700$ in ebay and my payment I received in paypal got hold for 21 days - am I asking too much if I want you to release this fund?

Not at all! This exact situation may be considered end of the world until today, but trust me, this is one perfect situation where I can help you most definitely! In short, YES, I can release the fund, 100% guaranteed, no problem at all.

Can you explain above and your FAQ Point No 9 in your OP
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:27:35 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 07:08:03 AM by bitcointradex

9) I just created a brand new paypal account 2 days back which is still unverified and today I sold a digital item for 700$ in ebay and my payment I received in paypal got hold for 21 days - am I asking too much if I want you to release this fund?

Not at all! This exact situation may be considered end of the world until today, but trust me, this is one perfect situation where I can help you most definitely! In short, YES, I can release the fund, 100% guaranteed, no problem at all.

Can you explain above and your FAQ Point No 9 in your OP

Yes absolutely I can explain man! From the FAQ #9 - please notice carefully - this was about a "Brand new paypal" - not about a "brand new ebay" - if your Ebay is brand new, has very little sales or no sales at all - ebay itself puts a hold and though you see the amount in your paypal account, it's not inside your paypal account yet technically - cause it's "ebay" who is holding the payment and has not been entered in your paypal account yet. While when it's paypal who is holding the fund, it's already inside your paypal account. And it's very hard to decide whether it's "paypal" or it's "ebay" who put that 21 days hold, cause both have no visual difference - but it can be detected if you know how to do it. From the title of this thread and in details, everywhere I emphasized this "Brand new paypal" factor, but never mentioned "brand new ebay" - hope you got my point!

Also, check my FAQ #3 - here I am giving it below, so that you can check once again that I have mentioned it already very clearly -

3) Can you release Ebay related fund hold?

Yes of course! As long as the fund is held by the paypal, not ebay itself - my method will work! Some ebay payment get held by ebay itself (when the ebay account is brand new), in that case I can't help.

In short, if you're dealing with ebay - make sure your ebay account is strong enough and have enough sales history already and you're selling there regularly without any long gap - otherwise your payment will be held by ebay which nor I, neither anybody else can release without complying by the rules (putting tracking code, having the buyer post his positive feedback, or calling ebay etc etc).

But if it's about your paypal, rest assured, I can release the held fund even from LIMITED paypal account (let alone "brand new paypal" etc) - you'll see your balance is released and showing in "available balance" - however it's another question that you won't be able to send/spend/withdraw that fund as your account status is LIMITED already, hence that "available balance" is useless until and unless you UNLIMIT your account again...lol.
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:36:37 AM

This thread is interesting. I dont see why you dont just give the dude the $1100 vouch. If it works you're going to make way more then the $110 you want him to pay.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:47:25 AM

This thread is interesting. I dont see why you dont just give the dude the $1100 vouch. If it works you're going to make way more then the $110 you want him to pay.

Yes, I can feel that now! Okay, as I see few people, including you, suggesting this - I will do it now! It seems by not giving that vouch I am in fact losing potential customers here! Moreover it seems he is bit angry and digging deep inside my sales pitch to find if I did any promise anything contradictory lol. It's not very beneficial for me to have a hero member angry behind my ass. @kirch bro, add me in skype again, last time you just blocked me from skype immediately after I backed off the vouch - why man? Vouch or no vouch - can't we be friends forever! But whatever, please re-add me in your skype (okay, I am re-adding you, please accept me again) and I will do yours now!
bittrojan

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:05:54 AM

Yes, I can feel that now! Okay, as I see few people, including you, suggesting this - I will do it now! It seems by not giving that vouch I am in fact losing potential customers here! Moreover it seems he is bit angry and digging deep inside my sales pitch to find if I did any promise anything contradictory lol. It's not very beneficial for me to have a hero member angry behind my ass. @kirch bro, add me in skype again, last time you just blocked me from skype immediately after I backed off the vouch - why man? Vouch or no vouch - can't we be friends forever! But whatever, please re-add me in your skype (okay, I am re-adding you, please accept me again) and I will do yours now!

Sounds like a smart business move. Let's see what happens.

bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:59:38 PM

Sounds like a smart business move. Let's see what happens.

Almost 2 days since i posted last time and still no sign of of @kirch in my skype or any PM from him.
bittrojan

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:11:35 AM

Time to find another voucher.

hackazer

Activity: 234

Dont be a Shi!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 02:37:11 AM

I can vouch for the service Cheesy

Because i know little secret about this service and i already use this service before.
bittrojan

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:53:10 AM

Because i know little secret about this service and i already use this service before.

No one will trust that though. We still need a trusted member to give this trick a try and let us know if it works and not fucks up his paypal forever.

bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 10:58:44 AM

Thanks for your vouch man, I appreciate.

No one will trust that though. We still need a trusted member to give this trick a try and let us know if it works and not fucks up his paypal forever.

Yes, ok I admit that! Nobody here trusts anybody until and unless somebody with some super badge comes here and vouch for me, I completely get that. But what I don't get is, why people, for instance, YOU won't want to try this to see it yourself? What's here for you to lose - when I welcome ESCROW and that should enough to assure that you won't be scammed. Just tell me, if you need this service right now (I don't know if you actually need this or not, but seeing you posting in this thread regularly, I assume you might need this and just waiting for someone reputable to vouch it first), what you're waiting for? I don't need your paypal login access to make this work, I don't need my fee upfront cause you'll be using escrow - now in what logic you (or anybody waiting on fence) choose to wait instead of jump on this - particularly if you have some fund held for 21 days in paypal and you could have used that right now if you had a choice! Now you have a choice - then what you're waiting for?

Bro, in your life, I am sure you already took much much much more important decision without any vouch, any escrow - like when you loved somebody! That's truly life-changing decision when you choose your GF/BF, and you still choose that based on what your heart tells you. There, you give your GF/BF the login+password of your life (also of your purse, bank account, sometimes email and facebook too lol), and of course NO escrow there in love - here you don't have to give me any login access and you get escrow assurance on top of that, if you still don't want to try this without a fucking vouch - then I have only one thing to say, did you ask vouch from the ex-BF of your current-GF before getting involved with her? Hahaha just kidding bro! I am surely waiting for somebody reputable here to take a free vouch - and yeah this time I will accept any amount, no problem at all.
bittrojan

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:23:52 PM

Yes, ok I admit that! Nobody here trusts anybody until and unless somebody with some super badge comes here and vouch for me, I completely get that. But what I don't get is, why people, for instance, YOU won't want to try this to see it yourself? What's here for you to lose - when I welcome ESCROW and that should enough to assure that you won't be scammed. Just tell me, if you need this service right now (I don't know if you actually need this or not, but seeing you posting in this thread regularly, I assume you might need this and just waiting for someone reputable to vouch it first), what you're waiting for? I don't need your paypal login access to make this work, I don't need my fee upfront cause you'll be using escrow - now in what logic you (or anybody waiting on fence) choose to wait instead of jump on this - particularly if you have some fund held for 21 days in paypal and you could have used that right now if you had a choice! Now you have a choice - then what you're waiting for?

Bro, in your life, I am sure you already took much much much more important decision without any vouch, any escrow - like when you loved somebody! That's truly life-changing decision when you choose your GF/BF, and you still choose that based on what your heart tells you. There, you give your GF/BF the login+password of your life (also of your purse, bank account, sometimes email and facebook too lol), and of course NO escrow there in love - here you don't have to give me any login access and you get escrow assurance on top of that, if you still don't want to try this without a fucking vouch - then I have only one thing to say, did you ask vouch from the ex-BF of your current-GF before getting involved with her? Hahaha just kidding bro! I am surely waiting for somebody reputable here to take a free vouch - and yeah this time I will accept any amount, no problem at all.

What's here for me to lose? Ahhhhhhhh. How about my paypal account at the very least. Maybe a visit from the police if what you do is fraud related.

Im sure you can understand this concern.

bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:21:23 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 07:44:18 PM by bitcointradex

What's here for me to lose? Ahhhhhhhh. How about my paypal account at the very least. Maybe a visit from the police if what you do is fraud related.

Im sure you can understand this concern.

WOW! Just WOW!!! Sometimes I get really amazed by the illogical thought process of some people, and this time you almost topped that list mate, congrats!

But hey, I am here to answer any concern you may have - no matter how ridiculous those may sound, I am here to answer! So, you think if I release your HOLD, your account and eventually you may get into legal problem - correct? Now, did you question yourself that what did you do to invite legal problem? Let me help you here buddy -

1) You got a payment into your paypal account, may be you sold some physical or digital item to another individual or you sold something on ebay, or you just got a payment from your friends/family/relative etc - in short, no matter how you received that fund, you received that by legit way and not by fraud - or did you? Question yourself buddy, here you must question yourself, not ME - from which source you got that payment into your paypal account? If it is all legit, then why are you afraid of getting LE knocking your door buddy? Food for thought!

2) Now, after you got the payment from "legit source", you got that deadly "21 days hold". And you, as a law-fearing average guy-next-door (who did not do any "fraud" to get that fund to his paypal) want that fund released asap, cause you may be dropshipping - so you need your "Legit" money asap to run your business, correct? And then you come to know about my service here!

3) You contacted me to release that fund - and once you got assured that you're not giving me access to your paypal account - you agreed to avail my service. Then I asked few details about your held fund, and once I get them, I made your fund "released"! You got your fund released - which is once again YOUR hard-earned legit money - not generated by any fraud means!

Now think deeply, you don't know what I did to release that fund, I might called the paypal customer care guy and begged that guy and promised him a great blowjob - and then only that paypal guy released your fund - who knows! I mean that may sound funny, but hey, you don't know, nor you care - you just know that you got your fund which is by all means your own money and you earned and deserve every penny of that fund. As long as you did not give access to your own paypal account to me, why you need to care what I did to get your fund released, correct?

Now think again, till now, did you find even a slightest hint of any illegal action, by you or me, which may led you to any legal problem? If you can think of any, kindly post here - otherwise please refrain from commenting such bullshit!

However, this does not mean that I can't release the hold of the fund that you got by fraud - I don't ask any question regarding the source of fund, that's your problem entirely. I am just a licensed gun shop and I sell guns to everybody with legal age and a license to own a gun and I don't ask, nor I care, that who you're planning to shoot with that gun - donald trump or just wild turkey!

This new year, I took 2 resolutions, just like every year - that I won't smoke anymore and I won't reply to any bullshit comment. I already started smoking from 2nd, and now I broke the 2nd one too I think, just like every year Grin
bittrojan

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:43:46 AM

Looks like no one trust you.

bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:22:02 AM

That's totally irrelevant! I am not selling "trust" here, I am simply selling a much sought-after service - with ESCROW option. So leave the "trust" thing to the reputable escrow providers here and come experience my unique life-saving service. However, thanks for bumping my thread for free Grin
bittrojan

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:48:14 AM

That's totally irrelevant! I am not selling "trust" here, I am simply selling a much sought-after service - with ESCROW option. So leave the "trust" thing to the reputable escrow providers here and come experience my unique life-saving service. However, thanks for bumping my thread for free Grin

I dont think its a "much sought-after service" if no one is even trying to take you out for a test drive. Dont ya think?

ggg123

Activity: 375

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 07:57:03 PM

I can vouch for this guy. Very helpful, and responsive. No issues what so ever.
zepilantra

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:34:20 PM

Great service, works for me! I know I'm a new user but I take the risk and worth every penny!
bittrojan

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:02:04 AM

In come the shills praising the service. Cue SCAM accusation now.

bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:57:34 PM

I dont think its a "much sought-after service" if no one is even trying to take you out for a test drive. Dont ya think?

There are other means to contact a service provider, namely "PM". Just beacuse there is no post in my thread in a day, does not mean that I am not getting 4-5 queries each and everyday from new clients in PM (I just wish I can show you my PMs here lol) and most of them are happily busy to release their paypal fund than to comment here, just like "normal business minded" people do! And most of them don't brag in public about what they do (If you know, then you know, I won't say much) and most don't care posting a review here. I'd prefer my thread to a be a silent board room where multi million dollar business being discussed than to be a very loud fish market.

And you'll see some of this so-called "shills" have better member status than ME and they are more aged than me here! Please do something good than being just jealous of others who providing something great - this witch-hunting-without-proof attitude won't take you too far man! Is there any written rule here that no new member can't buy something and they can't post their positive/negative review only because they are new here!

I appreciate man! You did not buy from me anything, as yours was external hold which I can't release (stated very clearly in my OP) - still we chatted and I explained how you can can detect which is an "external hold" and which is not, something very hard to tell if you don't know as they are visually same!

Great service, works for me! I know I'm a new user but I take the risk and worth every penny!

Thanks a lot man! Guys like you are real proof that post count and member status does not always mean a lot!
4x4et

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 01:28:07 AM

You better get use to it. This place is a magnet for dickheads, and some are even Hero or Legendary members, which basicaly means nothing, except that they discover this forum some time before others.

One more anoying thing is that many of them would want to get selling stuff for free, which I would reffer as gipsy bargaining and status bullying.

Also, which is amazing, it is allowed here to have multiple accounts, or even to sell accounts.

So, as I said, get use to it, if you want to stay here and continue selling.

BTW hope you are providing valid services (I don't suspect it), best of luck with your sales.

CHEAP GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, TORRENT INVITES, E-BOOKS, AND MANY MORE - PM ME
bittrojan

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:00:22 AM

There are other means to contact a service provider, namely "PM". Just beacuse there is no post in my thread in a day, does not mean that I am not getting 4-5 queries each and everyday from new clients in PM (I just wish I can show you my PMs here lol) and most of them are happily busy to release their paypal fund than to comment here, just like "normal business minded" people do! And most of them don't brag in public about what they do (If you know, then you know, I won't say much) and most don't care posting a review here. I'd prefer my thread to a be a silent board room where multi million dollar business being discussed than to be a very loud fish market.

And you'll see some of this so-called "shills" have better member status than ME and they are more aged than me here! Please do something good than being just jealous of others who providing something great - this witch-hunting-without-proof attitude won't take you too far man! Is there any written rule here that no new member can't buy something and they can't post their positive/negative review only because they are new here!

I appreciate man! You did not buy from me anything, as yours was external hold which I can't release (stated very clearly in my OP) - still we chatted and I explained how you can can detect which is an "external hold" and which is not, something very hard to tell if you don't know as they are visually same!

Thanks a lot man! Guys like you are real proof that post count and member status does not always mean a lot!

Dude, I'm not jealous of anyone. I just think it says something when no one is willing to post here and try your service besides for people that look like obvious shills of yours.

bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:30:02 AM

You better get use to it. This place is a magnet for dickheads, and some are even Hero or Legendary members, which basicaly means nothing, except that they discover this forum some time before others.

One more anoying thing is that many of them would want to get selling stuff for free, which I would reffer as gipsy bargaining and status bullying.

Also, which is amazing, it is allowed here to have multiple accounts, or even to sell accounts.

BTW hope you are providing valid services (I don't suspect it), best of luck with your sales.

100% agreed! And thanks for wishing me luck man, I really appreciate and wish you same in your hustle.

Dude, I'm not jealous of anyone. I just think it says something when no one is willing to post here and try your service besides for people that look like obvious shills of yours.

I am amazed to see people like you even exist in 2017 man! Who cares what do you "just think" inside your fertile brain?! Get back to your business man instead of lurking in my thread. And I know you're waiting with open claw for my virtual blood to see if anybody post a scam report and then you can jump on "virtual me". But that won't happen man, sorry to disappoint you! No matter how eagerly you wish it to be a scam - this is 100% legit service. Just because my clients are too much busy making big profits now due to my service only and they hardly get time to lurk here - you "just think" something?! Get a life dude - all I say is "May Jesus forgive you for you don't know what you're missing here".
bittrojan

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:34:36 AM

100% agreed! And thanks for wishing me luck man, I really appreciate and wish you same in your hustle.

I am amazed to see people like you even exist in 2017 man! Who cares what do you "just think" inside your fertile brain?! Get back to your business man instead of lurking in my thread. And I know you're waiting with open claw for my virtual blood to see if anybody post a scam report and then you can jump on "virtual me". But that won't happen man, sorry to disappoint you! No matter how eagerly you wish it to be a scam - this is 100% legit service. Just because my clients are too much busy making big profits now due to my service only and they hardly get time to lurk here - you "just think" something?! Get a life dude - all I say is "May Jesus forgive you for you don't know what you're missing here".

TBH I don't think your service is a scam and I never said it was. I only questioned what might happens to someones paypal account after you work your little trick. You had a trusted member offering to try your service and something happened there and he backed out. I'd love to see that not only does your service work but it also has no negative affect on the paypal account. But until we have some prrof of that from accounts that are trusted anyone who comes here claiming that the service works will just be written off as a shill. Just deal with it and find a serious member to try you out and vouch for it.

bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:09:21 AM

TBH I don't think your service is a scam and I never said it was. I only questioned what might happens to someones paypal account after you work your little trick. You had a trusted member offering to try your service and something happened there and he backed out. I'd love to see that not only does your service work but it also has no negative affect on the paypal account. But until we have some prrof of that from accounts that are trusted anyone who comes here claiming that the service works will just be written off as a shill. Just deal with it and find a serious member to try you out and vouch for it.

To make things short and sweet, I will mention this only ONCE again and never again - I am ready to give a vouch to any member who is hero or above. How come it is my fault that nobody claiming the vouch yet? Of course the @kirch guy came to take the vouch and I backed out from it (it is not "him" backed out, but "me" backed out) as his amount was too large to provide as a free vouch. However, I changed my mind later and decided to release his large fund as vouch - I announced that here in my thread, also PMed him - it's him who did not ever come back to claim that vouch again. So now anybody (including @kirch) with hero status or more comes for a free vouch, I am very much agree to provide it, no matter how large or small the amount is. Do you know anybody such? Go tell him to PM me and I will happily release his fund in exchange of a detailed honest review. Am I clear enough bro? If you still behave like a nagging kid and consistently mention this same thing over and over, then clearly you have some vested interest here.
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:01:58 PM

Bump
calpsy2

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:36:34 PM

Mate your request for hero or higher makes no sense . I can buy a hero account for a small amount and get you to do your trick . What you should be doing is looking for someone TRUSTED . Forget about hero etc . I personally go out my way to find scammers on here and i highlight them DAILY to try and save people from losing their money . Ive done a few vouches in my time here and they all have been positive and the seller has went onto sell more .

You have to explain to people what happens to the paypal account once you release the funds . Do they get suspended or do they work as normal forever ?

I can do a vouch if you are interested . My paypal balance is only $140 with most released in 3 days so im not desperate for this service but will try it if you want .
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:57:56 PM

Mate your request for hero or higher makes no sense . I can buy a hero account for a small amount and get you to do your trick . What you should be doing is looking for someone TRUSTED . Forget about hero etc . I personally go out my way to find scammers on here and i highlight them DAILY to try and save people from losing their money . Ive done a few vouches in my time here and they all have been positive and the seller has went onto sell more .

You have to explain to people what happens to the paypal account once you release the funds . Do they get suspended or do they work as normal forever ?

I can do a vouch if you are interested . My paypal balance is only $140 with most released in 3 days so im not desperate for this service but will try it if you want .

Exactly my point! I do 100% agree with you brother, anybody can buy a hero account and can ask for a vouch, and me, not knowing that he is not exactly "he", will do the vouch service for him. But is that my fault? Don't you see plenty of new and medium-aged people posted their vouch here - some of them came here from google search and registered here just to buy my service - still some guys want a "hero or above" member do a vouch for them! Can't blame them too - this place is full of scammers who are trying everything to scam even for small amount lol. I myself also scammed by a guy (@btc_shell) here, you won't believe that the amount was 20$! I didn't bother doing it via escrow as this was only 20$ - and I already concluded a deal before with him via escrow which he delivered. Now I know he delivered first time as he had no other option as the deal was escrowed, but once I went for a non-escrowed deal, he shown his true color. I still can't believe anybody can go such low, may be he lives in a poor country where this amount makes much sense to scam somebody Grin

Now I am going to answer your main question - what exactly happens to the paypal account for which I do my service. My answer here is very simple, what exactly you're expecting to be happened to that paypal account and why? Am I asking you to give your PP account login details? NOPE! I am not entering into your paypal, never! My method does not involve anything even slightly related to your paypal account profile data, like your login details, your name, DOB, address, phone number, security questions, bank details, card number etc. or anything else you can think of - so please rest assured I am not asking them to you. I will of course need few information, but that will be limited to the particular payment you want to release, nothing else. So, now you tell me what exactly can happen to your account unless I have any sensitive data about your account which neither I will ask, nor you will give me!

But let me clear it once again in short: NOTHING will happen to the paypal account DUE to my method, neither anything positive, nor negative - it won't affect your account at all! "21 days hold" in paypal is actually an 'automated' system generated security feature, don't think that somebody in paypal sitting all day 24x7x365 keeping an eye on millions of paypal accounts worldwide to put a hold immediately a payment received, that's not happening mate! This type of hold and withdrawal happening everyday with millions of accounts worldwide. People with legit paypal account in their "own name", can call paypal customer-care anytime from their phone and provided that customer-care guy satisfied with their explanation, that customer-care guy has authority to withdraw your 21 days hold - and they are doing it always. But that is not easy with "stealth" paypal when you live in pakistan with a name like "Nawaj Khan" and you're male, but having a German paypal account which you access from a german RDP with a name like "Daniela Eberhart" as a female - calling paypal customer-care can be tricky, correct? Here comes my service very handy! I will release your fund using a system exploit and even if any paypal employee review your account later, he can't tell the difference and he will think that you called paypal customer care who released your fund, that's it!

Here I want to mention an incident happened few days ago. A guy PMed me here to release his fund which was being held, and we concluded the deal over skype and I did my method. It was actually 3 payments which was being held, and they were from 3 different paypal accounts - so he bought my service for all 3 payments. And after I did my method, all 3 of his payments been released. But unfortunately, one of the paypal accounts got limited after 4 hours. So obviously he came to me and asked me to reverse my trick if possible for rest 2 payments cause he was scared and assumed that my method is the reason to limit his 1 account and he was afraid that other 2 accounts will also be limited. However, I told him that my method is not reversible and told him not to panic so soon - he should wait to see what happen with his rest 2 accounts. Because I was confident that my method is not responsible here. And guess what? The rest 2 accounts remain fine till today and he also successfully spent/withdrawn those payments already. And he did ordered again today - this time for 2 payments again. He also found out what was the reason for the limitation of his first account, and it was not my service obviously. Therefore, yes of course there are many reasons you can get trouble in your paypal account - but my trick is not one of them, period!

And mate, sorry, I can't give you a free vouch obviously, cause I don't know how much people will trust your "review" as you don't have that so-called hero badge. Don't blame me please, I know that a hero badge doesn't mean anything as that can be bought here easily - but I am not the owner/admin of this forum, so I am not responsible for this flawed system. I hope you can understand.

But why not you contact a trusted "hero member" who you know people trust here and you know that his hero badge is "not bought, but earned" and tell him to PM me to take a vouch. I am new here and not actively monitoring other peoples thread except minding my own business only, so I don't know who those members are - but it seems you're very active - so help me buddy!
calpsy2

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:37:40 PM

Thanks for the reply

Yeah I knew you werent using the username and password to do this . My concern was being able to use the account after you do your stuff for years later . You have answered it so im happy . As I said I dont need this service as my funds will be released in a few days I was just trying to help you with a good review .

Good Luck anyway .
jackshephard

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:39:54 PM

Curious to know if the release is permanent? i.e it won't be put back in the 21 holding after a while?
also this method is something that you can use in your legal PayPal "the one with your real name and info on it" or just for throwaway accounts?
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:27:42 PM

Thanks for the reply

Yeah I knew you werent using the username and password to do this . My concern was being able to use the account after you do your stuff for years later . You have answered it so im happy . As I said I dont need this service as my funds will be released in a few days I was just trying to help you with a good review .

Good Luck anyway .

Thanks a lot as you understood the situation mate, I appreciate.

Curious to know if the release is permanent? i.e it won't be put back in the 21 holding after a while?
also this method is something that you can use in your legal PayPal "the one with your real name and info on it" or just for throwaway accounts?

This is a method applies to a particular payment which is being held - I can release that amount only. say if you have 2 payments, one 400$ and another 500$, held for 21 days in your account - you can buy my service to release BOTH of the payments, or you can buy for only 1 payment, the another will not be released. Rest of the payments and your overall account status will be unchanged and will not be affected at all. Therefore, yes, you may or may not (depends on your account status) get 21 days hold for any other future payment as usual - as I said, my method won't affect your account at all, neither positive way, nor negative way.

And yes of course, you can use this in your own legal paypal account which is in your own name - you're not doing anything illegal here, rest assured. The money you're releasing is your OWN money, paypal holding it illegally actually (this is another question that you won't be able to fight against paypal in court as it is a big corporation with worlds best lawyers in its payroll) - so don't worry, this is perfectly legal. Taking your own money can't be illegal.
addictedtomethandcrack

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:47:10 AM

I just sold an item just under 200, under my monthly release limit and paypal decided too finess me out of nowhere with this fraud risk bullshit, i sell over 2k each month. I'm going to make 50 phone calls today and get it resolved on my own probably but i often run over my limit and paypal limits. Could you do 3-5 transactions at once?
robertjmiesner

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:20:28 PM

I have purchased the service and its good.

Communication is fluid and the service fast. Its just as described.

No need to share a lot of info, only a few details and the work is done. You receive a paypal email telling that the funds are available like always.

No phone call and no contact to with paypal is required.
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 11:57:46 PM

I just sold an item just under 200, under my monthly release limit and paypal decided too finess me out of nowhere with this fraud risk bullshit, i sell over 2k each month. I'm going to make 50 phone calls today and get it resolved on my own probably but i often run over my limit and paypal limits. Could you do 3-5 transactions at once?

Yes, can do as many releases as you want at once, no problem.

I have purchased the service and its good.

Communication is fluid and the service fast. Its just as described.

No need to share a lot of info, only a few details and the work is done. You receive a paypal email telling that the funds are available like always.

No phone call and no contact to with paypal is required.

Thank you very much, looking for more business.
pingpongrio

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:46:03 PM

Awesome service man  Grin, quick response and instructions were clear.  My paypal transaction which got held  for 3 days was instantly released after sending his fee via bitcoin.
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:45:20 AM

Awesome service man  Grin, quick response and instructions were clear.  My paypal transaction which got held  for 3 days was instantly released after sending his fee via bitcoin.

Thank you man! Looking for more business Smiley
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:02:00 PM

Bump
NaZZa

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:34:16 PM

interested. can you please contact me with your skype? im interested to use your service. thanks
BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:03:19 PM

I'll share this little secret with you for FREE.

But, on 1 condition check out my other listing here and post your comment below the box!!

Thanks
Btcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: