Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:40:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fucking Chinese - Part 2  (Read 6408 times)
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 08:55:07 PM

see, this right here is high bullshit...
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/china-oil-bitcoin-mining-theft/

The fucking Chinese are stealing electricity, polluting the Earth with no conscience whatever, and taking over control of Bitcoin. 

Bitcoin is totally under the control of about 6 Chinese miners.  The only reason they put all other miners out of business is because they have no morals and steal electricity.  Now, all mining and control of the Bitcoin protocol is in the hands of these immoral bastards.

Fucking Chinese.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:58:08 PM

This thread is going to be a long troll fight. Cheesy

calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:06:08 PM

2hrs and still nothing, Surprised lol  Shocked
Shady

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:28:43 PM

The Chinese have been known to have an extensive hardware farming industry so this is just one more thing that will stimulate this economy like with every other.

Just give this entire boom time and see the benefits, the same thing happened when foreign countries took up on what America did with gold rushes... China has been doing phenomenal with each and every strategic point up through the international ecosystem.

This entire scandal may only have to do with a select few compared to the goods produced by top farmers. I don't think this will take long to crack before it goes back to the way things were.

RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 10:31:16 PM

China has been doing phenomenal with each and every strategic point.

Yeah, stealing electricity and pumping many tons of carbon exhaust into the atmosphere is 'doing phenomenal'.  The little fuckers are poisoning the planet and cheating while doing it.  All for a few digital trinkets.  Fuck!

Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:56:27 PM

if you do the maths. these thefts are not from the big pools.. but from 'hobby' miners.

1000 unit siezed from 12 locations.. that less than 84 units per location on average.

yet the main pools have HUNDREDS of thousands each.. thus unrelated to pools/farms

to me i see this as some 12 poor guys bypassing their residential electricity meter. and has nothing to do with the big players.
the funnier thing is many libertarians and survivalists in america also bypass their residential electricity meters to not have to pay electric to the corps they hate.
many stories in america of people stealing cable from their neighbour.

i dont see this as an attack against the pools.. just the small hobby miners that have no morals but lots of greed

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
rapazev

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:58:33 PM

China has been doing phenomenal with each and every strategic point.

Yeah, stealing electricity and pumping many tons of carbon exhaust into the atmosphere is 'doing phenomenal'.  The little fuckers are poisoning the planet and cheating while doing it.  All for a few digital trinkets.  Fuck!

weren't they stealing energy from a oil plant(which would be pumping many tons of carbon exhaust into the atmosphere anyway)?
dont get me wrong, agree this isnt right... but every fuck*ng place on earth have citizens stealing energy from somewhere to mine bitcoin/altcoins....
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 11:14:08 PM

Chinese will always fucking chinese, they will do what they want even they steal and do illegal things. I dont think if this will brought a huge effect on bitcoin price, its more than 1000 bitcoin miner were seized though.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 11:34:03 PM

Rawdog, I wish it wasn't you that posted this because all the people that have you on ignore aren't going to see it and it is a valid point for discussion. These mining farms could profit a lot longer than anyone else after reward drops essentially forcing other farms out of business.

RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 11:49:27 PM

Rawdog, I wish it wasn't you that posted this because all the people that have you on ignore aren't going to see it and it is a valid point for discussion. These mining farms could profit a lot longer than anyone else after reward drops essentially forcing other farms out of business.

WTF?  People put me on 'ignore'?  Why the hell would they do that? 

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 11:56:07 PM

Well, Bitcoin system didn't predicted this could happen... Someone with much mining power and cheap electricity could "control" Bitcoins having much advantage to get it faster than others in big amounts. Nothing to do about it, try to create the Fucking Chinese coin and pump it to weaken Bitcoin and stop the chinese monopoly.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
valley365

Activity: 868
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:00:31 AM

Lol, the problem is that they stole electricity from the state to mine bitcoin. No wonder their cost is low. Now with many of these operations shut down, do we need any decrease in bitcoin hashpower? I don't think so.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:05:29 AM

you will always have some greedy hobbiest trying to syphon free cable/electric from neighbours.
the fact they authorities only found 12 people.. is nothing shocking or newsworthy.

as for immorals of bitcoin mining and the cost saving.... is only ~$225 every 6months per ASIC.(based on china's average 5cent/kwh electric)
i dont see this immoral greed outwighing the cost saving that real farms make by manufacturing the ASICS.

take bitmain. at a cost of only a couple hundred dollars to make a rig but retailing it at $1,500.. ever customer they have is literally giving bitmain a couple rigs to run FOR FREE.

EG
customer buys a rig @$1500.. bitmain can make 5 rigs for that. or 3 rigs and have $600 spare in their pocket.
so they hand one rig to the customer.. and then bitmain run their 2 remaining 'free' rigs themselves and have $600 spare to cover electric for both of those rigs for ~8 months

so even if some hobbiest is stealing electric. it still cost them $1500 for the rig.. which real farms (antpool) dont have any upfront costs. so no worries

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:22:37 AM

I don't think that China is the only nation in the world where you can achieve zero cost electricity. And this is exactly premise of this thread?
To show that Chinese miners are immoral bastards stealing electricity and trying to take over bitcoin? I don't see anyone fighting them with hash power, only with words.
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 12:25:06 AM

you will always have some greedy hobbiest trying to syphon free cable/electric from neighbours.
the fact they authorities only found 12 people.. is nothing shocking or newsworthy.

as for immorals of bitcoin mining and the cost saving.... is only ~$225 every 6months per ASIC.(based on china's average 5cent/kwh electric)
i dont see this immoral greed outwighing the cost saving that real farms make by manufacturing the ASICS.

take bitmain. at a cost of only a couple hundred dollars to make a rig but retailing it at $1,500.. ever customer they have is literally giving bitmain a couple rigs to run FOR FREE.

EG
customer buys a rig @$1500.. bitmain can make 5 rigs for that. or 3 rigs and have $600 spare in their pocket.
so they hand one rig to the customer.. and then bitmain run their 2 remaining 'free' rigs themselves and have $600 spare to cover electric for both of those rigs for ~8 months

so even if some hobbiest is stealing electric. it still cost them $1500 for the rig.. which real farms (antpool) dont have any upfront costs. so no worries

You are totally confused. 

China is still subsidizing mining because .05/kWhr is below that actual cost to make electricity.  China does this by fucking up the Earth which belongs to everyone.  When you are a careless shithead who pollutes without regard for others, to achieve dominance in bitcoin, you are evil. 

That is a fact.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:27:09 AM

I don't think that China is the only nation in the world where you can achieve zero cost electricity. And this is exactly premise of this thread?
To show that Chinese miners are immoral bastards stealing electricity and trying to take over bitcoin? I don't see anyone fighting them with hash power, only with words.
if american homes stole electric for their hobbies they would say they are doing it as their legal right to revolution or some other crap.
but if just 12 people in china do it. we see all the doomsday exaggerations.. in short racist hypocrits (by the way im a white brit)

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:31:33 AM

see, this right here is high bullshit...
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/china-oil-bitcoin-mining-theft/

The fucking Chinese are stealing electricity, polluting the Earth with no conscience whatever, and taking over control of Bitcoin. 

Bitcoin is totally under the control of about 6 Chinese miners.  The only reason they put all other miners out of business is because they have no morals and steal electricity.  Now, all mining and control of the Bitcoin protocol is in the hands of these immoral bastards.

Fucking Chinese.
I'm not sure if this is supposed to be surprising to a lot of people, but the fact of the matter is this is something the Chinese do; they are very, very, very efficient when it comes to it, and they strive for peak control and efficiency.

They are immoral, they value things beyond themselves very little, but stuff like this is ingrained in their culture. It's insane.
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 12:36:12 AM

but the fact of the matter is this is something the Chinese do; they are very, very, very efficient when it comes to it, and they strive for peak control and efficiency.

Royally fucking the Earth without regard for others is not 'peak control and efficiency'  - it is reckless abandon and selfishness.  WTF is wrong with you god-damned people?

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:40:29 AM

but the fact of the matter is this is something the Chinese do; they are very, very, very efficient when it comes to it, and they strive for peak control and efficiency.

Royally fucking the Earth without regard for others is not 'peak control and efficiency'  - it is reckless abandon and selfishness.  WTF is wrong with you god-damned people?
I never said it was a good thing. Where did I say that their efficiency (and it's consequences) was a good thing?

It is reckless, it is selfish, but for a lot of Chinese they want to be successful because there are another 1.x billion of them and they have to stand out. Them wrecking the earth is a terrible thing; the first steps towards fixing the environment is to stop trade with China and force them to downsize and fix their shit.
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 12:54:13 AM

I never said it was a good thing. Where did I say that their efficiency (and it's consequences) was a good thing?

It is reckless, it is selfish, but for a lot of Chinese they want to be successful because there are another 1.x billion of them and they have to stand out. Them wrecking the earth is a terrible thing; the first steps towards fixing the environment is to stop trade with China and force them to downsize and fix their shit.

Hey Yakamoto, thanks for the backup.  But, you better save your advice on fixing the Earth for your cousins down in Fukushima.  I am sure they could use a little help regarding how to not royal fuck the planet.  By the way, how do those glow-in-the-dark dolphins look anyway?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  

Jump to: