Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:15:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fucking Chinese - Part 2  (Read 6408 times)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:40:38 PM

That is a very chinese way for them. They don't follow international law and then do what ever they want. They can copy or steal other inventions without them facing any legal obstacle.

LOL You have a point here as they are known for it. A friend of mine says that you will bring your sample of product to china and they can reproduced it copying and stealing the ideas but of course they quality not the same. But maybe there are other good Chinese.

I think some of the Chinese products are better than any other I've found. Considering how cheap they are they are definitely more useable. Chinese LED lighting in all forms are better and so are non electronic items like stuffed animals, baseball caps and clothes. I helped my kid order a batch of 500 baseball caps with SF Giants printed on them from a Chinese manufacturer at $1.75 each. They looked good and had good stitching. Sure they were a little lighter than some caps but he sold them on third street in front of AT&T park for $20 each when every other stand was getting $25-$40. He made almost $9k in three weeks and put it down on a new car.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 04:46:17 PM

That is a very chinese way for them. They don't follow international law and then do what ever they want. They can copy or steal other inventions without them facing any legal obstacle.

LOL You have a point here as they are known for it. A friend of mine says that you will bring your sample of product to china and they can reproduced it copying and stealing the ideas but of course they quality not the same. But maybe there are other good Chinese.

I think some of the Chinese products are better than any other I've found. Considering how cheap they are they are definitely more useable. Chinese LED lighting in all forms are better and so are non electronic items like stuffed animals, baseball caps and clothes. I helped my kid order a batch of 500 baseball caps with SF Giants printed on them from a Chinese manufacturer at $1.75 each. They looked good and had good stitching. Sure they were a little lighter than some caps but he sold them on third street in front of AT&T park for $20 each when every other stand was getting $25-$40. He made almost $9k in three weeks and put it down on a new car.

LOL!  I thought only the Chinese were lying thieving bastards with no respect for intellectual property.  As it turns out, you taught your son to do it like that too!  SF Giants hats are the intellectual property of MLB.  Those stands suffer on every hat he sold because they all pay a high license fee that your son didn't.  Taking a gun to man at the stand is the same thing (even though somehow it feels a little worse). 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:53:44 PM

LOL!  I thought only the Chinese were lying thieving bastards with no respect for intellectual property.  As it turns out, you taught your son to do it like that too!  SF Giants hats are the intellectual property of MLB.  Those stands suffer on every hat he sold because they all pay a high license fee that your son didn't.  Taking a gun to man at the stand is the same thing (even though somehow it feels a little worse).  

Oh well, welcome to the business world. Everyone is ripping off the man. Some how I doubt the stands inside the park suffered very much. I'm sure they sold enough $10 pencils to stay alive. Think of it this way, he allowed the poor man to have some team spirit too. LOL  For the record, I didn't teach him. He asked me for help, it was his idea. He's a smart kid. You wouldn't believe his next adventure. I don't know where he comes up with this shit. I think he just sees the stupidity of the American consumer and runs with it. ROFL I've had season tickets for years and, I admit, I've scalped a few for 10 times their value.

RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 05:37:26 PM

He's a smart kid.
He is not a smart kid, he is a thief.  If he had a decent father, his father would take some time to explain to him why this activity is still theft.  "But everyone is doing it" - is the dumbest fucking excuse ever.  

Some how I doubt the stands inside the park suffered very much
They do suffer.  They have children at home who need new books too.  Operating a stand is not 'the man'.

I'm sure they sold enough $10 pencils to stay alive.
'they are rich enough already' - great justification.

he allowed the poor man to have some team spirit too
Clever.  Poor man can have loads of team spirit and keep his pride if he makes a homemade banner and doesn't participate in a theft.

I think he just sees the stupidity of the American consumer and runs with it.
Good that he can run, because soon he will be running from the police.

Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:45:26 PM

He's a smart kid.
He is not a smart kid, he is a thief.  If he had a decent father, his father would take some time to explain to him why this activity is still theft.  "But everyone is doing it" - is the dumbest fucking excuse ever. 

I guess if MLB wasn't ripping everyone off I'd feel worse. Besides, I'd rather have a rich thief that can pay for his own degree as a son than an unemployed lazy fat punk hanging around my house at 30 yo telling me how superior he is because of his honesty and political stance (I have one of those too).

RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 06:12:41 PM

He's a smart kid.
He is not a smart kid, he is a thief.  If he had a decent father, his father would take some time to explain to him why this activity is still theft.  "But everyone is doing it" - is the dumbest fucking excuse ever.  

I guess if MLB wasn't ripping everyone off I'd feel worse. Besides, I'd rather have a rich thief that can pay for his own degree as a son than an unemployed lazy fat punk hanging around my house at 30 yo telling me how superior he is because of his honesty and political stance (I have one of those too).

Jeeezus - if ever there was a doubt why the world is so fucked up, there isn't any longer.  Teaching your kid to get ahead by fucking his neighbor is just what we need to make this planet a great place.  If others adopt you and your son's attitude, then we will all go around cutting in line and cheating and screwing each other.  How much fun will that be?

Funny how you only see two possibilities: 1) the thief kid, and the 'unemployed lazy fat punk'.  What about a decent kid who made a decent living honestly.  Have you given up on that possibility?  If you have, then it is time for you to stop breeding.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:16:20 PM

He's a smart kid.

Jeeezus - if ever there was a doubt why the world is so fucked up, there isn't any longer.  Teaching your kid to get ahead by fucking his neighbor is just what we need to make this planet a great place.  If others adopt you and your son's attitude, then we will all go around cutting in line and cheating and screwing each other.  How much fun will that be?

Funny how you only see two possibilities: 1) the thief kid, and the 'unemployed lazy fat punk'.  What about a decent kid who made a decent living honestly.  Have you given up on that possibility?  If you have, then it is time for you to stop breeding.

You're not an American are you? LOL  That possibility hasn't existed in my country in half a century, if not longer. BTW, the MLB doesn't live next door to me. They aren't my neighbor and there are no $30 million dollar a year baseball players living nearby either.

RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 06:55:54 PM

He's a smart kid.

You're not an American are you? LOL  That possibility hasn't existed in my country in half a century, if not longer. BTW, the MLB doesn't live next door to me. They aren't my neighbor and there are no $30 million dollar a year baseball players living nearby either.

All with whom we share the Earth are our neighbors.  We should be neighborly to everyone. 

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:57:48 PM

He's a smart kid.

All with whom we share the Earth are our neighbors.  We should be neighborly to everyone. 

I mean this in the most loving and neighborly way: You're so full of shit your eyes are brown. ROFL

RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 07:09:06 PM

He's a smart kid.

All with whom we share the Earth are our neighbors.  We should be neighborly to everyone.  

I mean this in the most loving and neighborly way: You're so full of shit your eyes are brown. ROFL

I love you too neighbor.  You and your filthy thieving unemployed lazy fat punk children.  I am sure you are proud of that lot. 

jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 07:48:11 PM

chainines guys are not only mining the bitcoin now they had started mining some altcoins too.because of their cheap electricity many mining farms joined them and started their businesses there and sharing to all the world
funkenstein
Legendary

Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050

Khazad ai-menu!

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 08:07:23 PM

I am pleasantly surprised to see folks not biting at rawdog's top form trolling.  Nice work all! 

"Give me control over a coin's checkpoints and I care not who mines its blocks."
http://vtscc.org  http://woodcoin.info
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:28:18 AM

chainines guys are not only mining the bitcoin now they had started mining some altcoins too.because of their cheap electricity many mining farms joined them and started their businesses there and sharing to all the world

Yes they are already mining other altcoins aside from bitcoin. China has again increased their mining farms and power soon they will rule the mining industry of altcoins. And if ever cryptocurrency will take over fiat currency then it is already an established fact that China will be at the top of the cryptocurrency economy. There is no stopping China as of this moment.
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 08:01:04 AM

Yes they are already mining other altcoins aside from bitcoin. China has again increased their mining farms and power soon they will rule the mining industry of altcoins. And if ever cryptocurrency will take over fiat currency then it is already an established fact that China will be at the top of the cryptocurrency economy. There is no stopping China as of this moment.

There is no stopping them from dominating Proof of Work Coins.

However Proof of Stake coins are a level playing field, they have no advantages there.

Cool
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:33:57 AM

see, this right here is high bullshit...
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/china-oil-bitcoin-mining-theft/

The fucking Chinese are stealing electricity, polluting the Earth with no conscience whatever, and taking over control of Bitcoin. 

Bitcoin is totally under the control of about 6 Chinese miners.  The only reason they put all other miners out of business is because they have no morals and steal electricity.  Now, all mining and control of the Bitcoin protocol is in the hands of these immoral bastards.

Fucking Chinese.
You are calling entire nation by names for the misdeeds of just 6 people Smiley I remember reading somewhere on this forum that Chinese authorities have arrested some miners for electricity theft.
I hope this will prevent them but even if they were not stealing, I guess they still would have advantage for electricity is much cheaper in China than in Europe

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:00:36 PM

I am pleasantly surprised to see folks not biting at rawdog's top form trolling.  Nice work all! 

That's incredibly hard to do, isn't it? There should be some sort of award or gold star for surviving his threads. LOL

RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 04:16:08 PM

That's incredibly hard to do, isn't it? There should be some sort of award or gold star for surviving his threads. LOL
You didn't survive.  You took the bait hook, line and sinker.  You should get an award for being the easiest guy to troll. 

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:06:48 PM

You didn't survive.  You took the bait hook, line and sinker.  You should get an award for being the easiest guy to troll. 

It's ok though because I know you love me and that makes me feel pretty.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 10:10:56 PM

The fucking Chinese are stealing electricity, polluting the Earth with no conscience whatever, and taking over control of Bitcoin. 

Bitcoin is totally under the control of about 6 Chinese miners.  The only reason they put all other miners out of business is because they have no morals and steal electricity.  Now, all mining and control of the Bitcoin protocol is in the hands of these immoral bastards.

Fucking Chinese.

A small portion of crooks who does steal electricity does not mean that everyone mining over in China is stealing electricity and building their mining rig.The Chinese government has started to crack down on illegal mining rigs who runs of free electricity and that is a good thing since mining has become a cottage industry in china and they are good at it. Smiley
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 05:31:40 AM

China has been doing phenomenal with each and every strategic point.

Yeah, stealing electricity and pumping many tons of carbon exhaust into the atmosphere is 'doing phenomenal'.  The little fuckers are poisoning the planet and cheating while doing it.  All for a few digital trinkets.  Fuck!

Who cares as long as the Chinese pump the price of BTC then all is good. Our planet is already in a point where the damage is already so huge, there is no way to save it. Their electricity is controlled by the state. A few brave people who are risking their freedom to steal from a communist government is also good to see.

The price in Chinese exchanges is higher than those in international exchanges. So the only people who benefit from higher bitcoin prices in China are the people with bitcoins in China.

Well they also bring the price up with them in the other BTC exchanges in the world. It would be not right for you to say that only the Chinese are able to reap all the rewards because the prices of BTC would be much lower if not for the Chinese pumps.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: