Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:39:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is real freedom in your view? Are you getting it?  (Read 10141 times)
A.M.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 01:45:43 PM

Freedom to me is having no masters collecting mine or anyone else money. Its getting up and decided I want to go to paradise today and I go without worrying about finance. Its so everybody has enough food and health care.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fizamcc

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:52:13 PM

Freedom to me is having no masters collecting mine or anyone else money. Its getting up and decided I want to go to paradise today and I go without worrying about finance. Its so everybody has enough food and health care.
No one can fully understand what it is, because freedom is in some cases even more and more important than life. Sometimes it is necessary to lose something in order to understand the true value of the lost. So with freedom are things. Only a free person can feel it and understand everything to the depths of the soul.
jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:01:53 AM

Real freedom is simply a state of harmony in the soul, regardless of surrounding circumstances. It depends on whether the person understands what he is doing, for what he lives, what to do, whether he is imposed something on society.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:05:16 AM

the real freedom you talk about is not able for us in this world. we always get problems, that's the way it is. the only way you can be free from those school problems, job problems and so on is to live in heaven after you die and you are qualified to be there.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:48:01 AM

the real freedom you talk about is not able for us in this world. we always get problems, that's the way it is. the only way you can be free from those school problems, job problems and so on is to live in heaven after you die and you are qualified to be there.

Freedom does not mean we do not get into trouble. Problems will always come in our lives, the problem is a sign that we are still alive. If you want away from the troubles of the world, died, but the problem after the death of even more severe. Freedom is when we can do anything without pressure from others, when we get what we want and what we need "in a good way". Not live without problems, life without problems is impossible.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:42:31 AM

Real freedom to me is the ability to lead my life in the most decent manner, make money in a legitimate way, comment on national issues, and right to my private life without any undue interference from any one to curtail such and to the best of my knowledge, I think I am getting it and will continue getting it so far I am still operating within the confines of law...
anasis

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:45:50 AM

Freedom does not mean we do not get into trouble. Problems will always come in our lives, the problem is a sign that we are still alive. If you want away from the troubles of the world, died, but the problem after the death of even more severe. Freedom is when we can do anything without pressure from others, when we get what we want and what we need "in a good way". Not live without problems, life without problems is impossible.
If you take life in my country, then people say So that it's expensive to live, and die even more. And all because there is not enough money for anything. And for a person to bury a very large amount of money. So a person lives in perpetual problems.
lovenhom

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:56:30 PM

What really freedom is ? Every morning when your get up think once do you really have freedom? You may be tied up with your job,family,college,university,school,problems in life. Undecided Then think once what really freedom will be? No tension, no fear in mind. That's the life we life we want to live ,don't we ? And we can make it possible. Live every day like its your last day on earth.
What is real freedom in your view? Huh Undecided
That freedom is freedom in one's own life, doing what one prefers each day, not dependent on or constrained by anything. However, freedom does not mean that it can do illegal things.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:04:16 PM

What really freedom is ? Every morning when your get up think once do you really have freedom? You may be tied up with your job,family,college,university,school,problems in life. Undecided Then think once what really freedom will be? No tension, no fear in mind. That's the life we life we want to live ,don't we ? And we can make it possible. Live every day like its your last day on earth.
Real freedom was you can anything you want whether it is good or bad something else like that.
But let us not abuse our freedom to do some bad things in life as much as we can we should use our real freedom into something that will become meaningful to others, I mean it will become make sense at all by doing good things to your neighbor.
killgald

Activity: 244

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:27:14 PM

Freedom is what everybody wants, some people think that freedom is the capability of doing whatever you want in the way they want it, but freedom is being the best that you can be without limits or restrictions.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:24:39 AM

True freedom, do what I want to do, go where I want to go, no constraints, no worries, no worries... Of course, I am too far away from it

The true meaning of freedom was, you can do anything you want then it's depending on the individuals if it is bad or good deeds.
But of course much better to use our freedom to do good thing to others and enjoy ourselves in everything we do.
yueno

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Yueno

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:51:00 AM

For me real freedom is all about discipline + democracy. Because democracy that has no discipline is a weak democracy. Which is the crime is so high because of too much freedon so we need to balance and thats discipline will look into it. You know if the people of the country has a discipline they are law abiding citizen and it surely the crime rate will go down and the economy will go high in the future just like singapore.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:18:03 AM

I would love God very much, but I'm just not sure if I can do it. In ancient times this happened to Prophet Ibrahim, when he was commanded by God to slaughter Ismail, his own son. And He undertakes that commandment, it is because of his faith in God is very strong. Ordinary people like me may not be able to do it. It takes faith and patience and strong fortitude to do it.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:54:27 AM

Real freedom can only be found in Christ. Dearest Jesus came to bring life, freedom, restoration, redemption, healing, favor, goodness, joy, and so much more. He came to trade our brokenness and ashes for hope and beauty. As we trust Him in the most difficult of days and know that the ashes on our lives will fade away, His beauty within us will shine brightly through. You'll only experience the real freedom that your heart desires if you will surrender your life to Him. You'll know that you're experiencing the real freedom if you have a peace of mind, satisfaction, joy, and full of love in your heart. If you have Him, you have it all.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Jomaica

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:04:28 AM

Real freedom means doing what you want to do, doing it without restrictions, doing it with passion. Real freedom is being free to be alone sometimes and be who you really are. Freedom is being comfortable in anything. Freedom is self-control, I heard from a inspirational speaker, he said if you can control your mind then you can set it free and lastly freedom is being free from your own secrets and depression in life. Freedom is freedom and it will always be.
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:43:36 PM

Real freedom is a term coined by the political philosopher and economist Philippe Van Parijs. It expands upon notions of negative freedom by incorporating not simply institutional or other constraints on a person's choices, but also the requirements of physical reality, resources and personal capacity. To have real freedom, according to Van Parjis, an individual must:

1. not be prevented from acting on their will (i.e. they must have traditional negative freedom); and
2. possess the resources or capacities actually to carry out their will.

icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:39:00 PM

People who want freedom do not really want freedom, but want to escape from a bond to other bonds. Like someone who wants freedom not to be tied to school, university, work .. they actually do not want freedom but want to get away from it. So the real freedom in my view is responsible freedom. For though one has the right to have freedom but one also has the responsibility to live well.
Symphony_fr

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:35:06 PM

Real freedom is when you can do whatever you want and do no harm to anyone. So far it is not possible to achieve such an ideal result.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:09:20 PM

When we are talking about freedom, it is a very broad things to talk about it actually. Freedom in financial, freedom in choosing between good  or bad person, freedom to have your own family, freedom if you like to go to school, and freedom to have job local or international something like that. This was just my opinion about in freedom Cheesy
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:15:23 PM

n sociology, the iron cage is a term coined by Max Weber for the increased rationalization inherent in social life, particularly in Western capitalist societies. The "iron cage" thus traps individuals in systems based purely on teleological efficiency, rational calculation and control. Weber also described the bureaucratization of social order as "the polar night of icy darkness".

The original German term is stahlhartes Gehäuse; this was translated into "iron cage", an expression made familiar to English language speakers by Talcott Parsons in his 1930 translation of Weber's The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism. This choice has been questioned recently by scholars who prefer the more direct translation: "shell as hard as steel".

Weber (in Parsons' translation) wrote:

In Baxter’s view the care for external goods should only lie on the shoulders of the 'saint like a light cloak, which can be thrown aside at any moment.' But fate decreed that the cloak should become an iron cage.

Weber states, “the course of development involves… the bringing in of calculation into the traditional brotherhood, displacing the old religious relationship.”

Thus collective efficiency kills personal freedoms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: