Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:34:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Believers are 100% successful gamblers.  (Read 2903 times)
manswter (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 05:02:37 PM

There are believers who act harmful to others. Do they go to heaven as well?

Nobody goes to heaven.

------snip----------

------snip----------

Why you are so angry?  Let me guess, you are fan of a blind war monger who flew to heaven on a winged horse, right?

Your first post does not makes any sense.  There is no god, so there is no IF.

Ask your Allah (or whatever your God's name is) to post here.  If he does not post, he does not exist.  Case closed. No IF.

Pascal wagers were discussed to death.  Move on.  Live your life.

Well!, If you cant make your mother come to my house than she doesn't exist.  Case closed. and No IF.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Placid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 05:43:17 PM

Seriously. If you want a topic on going, you better show some manners. You are ragging like a Savage here.

Anyway. To answer you question. Believers are not gamblers. They are believers. You can only be a gambler when you know for certain that there is a chance, how little it might be, something will happen or exists. For example winning the lottery. The chance is small, but the jackpot will definitely go to a person.
In this case, noone ever saw heaven or hell, at least not scientifically confirmed. So the chance is zero.

"noone ever saw heaven or hell, at least not scientifically confirmed. So the chance is zero. "

------------- snip ------------------

WOOW!

Show me a scientific case please. Besides that, great response to a serious answer.

So i should give you a Scientific case or you will give a zero chance of god being existed?

Show me proof. Real proof. Not made up Facebook crap.
manswter (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 05:45:48 PM

Seriously. If you want a topic on going, you better show some manners. You are ragging like a Savage here.

------------- snip ------------------

Show me a scientific case please. Besides that, great response to a serious answer.

So i should give you a Scientific case or you will give a zero chance of god being existed?

Show me proof. Real proof. Not made up Facebook crap.
You didn't get the point, Good luck!
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:49:59 PM

All these threads end the same way. You can't argue logic with a believer. As belief is illogical to begin with..

manswter (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:55:02 PM

All these threads end the same way. You can't argue logic with a believer. As belief is illogical to begin with..

Read the main thread fucktard its not even about believers stop spamming.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:20:34 PM

IF There is a god:

Atheists: are going to HELL.
Believers: to heaven.

IF There is NO god:

Atheists: Just death.
Believers: ALSO Just fucking death and nothing will happen to them!!!.

False dichotomy. There are many other options, for example, God exists but simply doesn't care what anybody believes.

manswter (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:24:54 PM

IF There is a god:

IF There is NO god:

False dichotomy. There are many other options, for example, God exists but simply doesn't care.

Off topic!

This thread was made for (God doesn't exist) Atheists ONLY.

"God exists but simply doesn't care."    This is totally an other thread for believers.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:31:49 PM

IF There is a god:

IF There is NO god:

False dichotomy. There are many other options, for example, God exists but simply doesn't care.

Off topic!

"God exists but simply doesn't care."    This is totally an other thread for believers.

Obviously another one of BADlogic's alt bitcointalk accounts, starting all these silly god threads.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

manswter (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:40:34 PM

IF There is a god:

IF There is NO god:

Off topic!

"God exists but simply doesn't care."    This is totally an other thread for believers.

Obviously another one of BADlogic's alt bitcointalk accounts, starting all these silly god threads.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

"Silly god threads"    <--- Just Look at this people, he didn't say shit about what i've posted in the main page Why?

cause his brain is fucked up right now! he is so confused, (TALKING ABOUT ALT ACCOUNTS HAHAH  So what? Cool ) This is a prove that atheist are ONLY god haters and they want to kill him if they can.

Is that all you got to say? You are a joke! .. and ok thank you.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 09:30:08 PM

IF There is a god:

IF There is NO god:

Off topic!

"God exists but simply doesn't care."    This is totally an other thread for believers.
Obviously another one of BADlogic's alt bitcointalk accounts, starting all these silly god threads.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
"Silly god threads"    <--- Just Look at this people, he didn't say shit about what i've posted in the main page Why?

Oh look ladies and gentlemen, it even pretends it's arguments aren't blown out of the water, just like BADlogic does with his.
Here it is again, for the lulz.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 01:10:30 AM

IF there is a god:

Chances are you're believing in the wrong one, and you're going to hell. Hey - there's millions of gods out there. What makes you think that the one you believe in is the right one? And here's the stinger - plenty of religions disallow the belief in multiple gods. Oops.

IF there isn't a god:

Nothing happens after you die.

Pick your poison.

manswter (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 01:23:25 AM

IF there is a god:

Chances are you're believing in the wrong one, and you're going to hell. Hey - there's millions of gods out there. What makes you think that the one you believe in is the right one? And here's the stinger - plenty of religions disallow the belief in multiple gods. Oops.

IF there isn't a god:

Nothing happens after you die.

Pick your poison.

I think you are the one who should Pick a poison.

Cause i'm a muslim there is only ONE god. And good luck anyways Kiss
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 01:55:53 AM

Hey, you're Muslim. Fantastic! You belong to one of thousands of religions. Let's say that there's about 4000, and that each religion has an equal probability of being correct. That's a 1 in 4000 chance, about a 0.025% chance of you being right about being Muslim -- and going to heaven.

Consider the religions that offer multiple concurring beliefs - let's estimate about 100. That increases your chances drastically, already! To 1 in 400. Now you have a 0.25% chance of being right. Why not do that, if you're choosing the most +ev path?

But alternatively you can try to base the chances of correctness on the popularity of religion. Alright, let's do that.

Taking current statistics, Islam has ~1.3 billion believers. Taking this in mind, the current population is around 7.4 billion. That's an approximately 17.6% chance of being correct... but if we factor in the total number of people who have existed (let's say 80 billion) then it goes down to 1.625%. Wow, a lot of faith you have there.

Back in the old days, people also believed in Zeus and gods living on Mt. Olympus. They also believed in a dog god called Anubis that guarded the underworld. And sacrificing humans by flaying them for the Sun god.

Were any of those true?

manswter (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 01:59:57 AM

Hey, you're Muslim. Fantastic! You belong to one of thousands of religions. Let's say that there's about 4000, and that each religion has an equal probability of being correct. That's a 1 in 4000 chance, about a 0.025% chance of you being right about being Muslim -- and going to heaven.

Consider the religions that offer multiple concurring beliefs - let's estimate about 100. That increases your chances drastically, already! To 1 in 400. Now you have a 0.25% chance of being right. Why not do that, if you're choosing the most +ev path?

But alternatively you can try to base the chances of correctness on the popularity of religion. Alright, let's do that.

Taking current statistics, Islam has ~1.3 billion believers. Taking this in mind, the current population is around 7.4 billion. That's an approximately 17.6% chance of being correct... but if we factor in the total number of people who have existed (let's say 80 billion) then it goes down to 1.625%. Wow, a lot of faith you have there.

Back in the old days, people also believed in Zeus and gods living on Mt. Olympus. They also believed in a dog god called Anubis that guarded the underworld. And sacrificing humans by flaying them for the Sun god.

Were any of those true?

I will not waste my time with u but all i can say GO read about all religions and pick the best one for you cause it's better than 0 chance of being a stupid atheist.
Good luck again.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 03:33:54 PM

I will not waste my time with u but all i can say GO read about all religions and pick the best one for you cause it's better than 0 chance of being a stupid atheist.
Good luck again.
I've already done well enough reading. No, I'm providing this information to try and help you, just as you're trying to help others with this thread!

You're not a 100% successful gambler. You're more like a 0.1% successful gambler. Alternatively, if you do choose to believe in multiple religions, you'll increase your chances! Don't take these words lightly, it's "heaven" or "hell" after all.

I've already picked a religion, and I'm fine with it! After all, who wouldn't wouldn't choose to believe in Xenu? Roll Eyes

manswter (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:57:31 PM

Good luck again.
I've already done well enough reading. No, I'm providing this information to try and help you, just as you're trying to help others with this thread!

You're not a 100% successful gambler. You're more like a 0.1% successful gambler. Alternatively, if you do choose to believe in multiple religions, you'll increase your chances! Don't take these words lightly, it's "heaven" or "hell" after all.

I've already picked a religion, and I'm fine with it! After all, who wouldn't wouldn't choose to believe in Xenu? Roll Eyes

"I've already done well enough reading."  <--- this phrase sir tells me everything about you.

Well, atleast we're believers better than atheists and by the way i'm not a gambler im a muslim.
Thank you.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 04:38:15 PM

IF There is a god:

Atheists: in reality just death.
Believers: in reality just death.

IF There is NO god:

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 04:45:09 PM

Good luck again.

"I've already done well enough reading."  <--- this phrase sir tells me everything about you.

Well, atleast we're believers better than atheists and by the way i'm not a gambler im a muslim.
Thank you.

Dude, you didn't even answer the qustions he asked you and that fact, that you're avoiding answering questions, tells me everything about you. ISIS aren't terrorists they're muslims.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 04:52:57 PM

How so? What does one phrase explain about a person? How can you possibly derive any significant amount of knowledge from one insignificant sentence uttered? Usually when you run out of arguments, you try to attack the opposition or change the subject - and then at that point, your arguments are not based on logic anymore.

Thank you.

You're better than atheists for what reason? Why does believing in god have anything to do with the characteristics of someone?

Would you instantly think of me in a better light if I were to suddenly believe in... let's say unicorns as a god rather than not? If so, then why do you state believers > atheists?

Do you think of people who believe in Christianity as being better than atheists? How about Judaism? Or Scientology? Or Pastafarianism? Or the Invisible Pink Unicorn? What about believing that there's a teapot in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter?

If you are willing to pass the later ones by as being "foolish" then I ask of you - what makes your religion not foolish? Do you deny the fact that a large number of people in the past have believed religiously in Valhalla, in gods upon Mt. Olympus, in Osiris and Ra and all sorts of gods to explain things that they did not understand? What makes yours more reasonable than any other ones?

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 05:11:55 PM

I dont wanna talk shit but think about this (F*****k):

IF There is a god:

IF There is NO god:

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________

SO WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFK HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh Seriously?

I don't think that you understand it.
God is love first. Second, God is parent.
God's feelings about us is very well explained in the story about ''prodigal son'' in the bible.
So, nobody will go to Hell, and eventually all of us will go to Heaven, believers or non believers.
We are not flesh only but also souls, spirits.
So, when Lord of the second advent comes, and New Jerusalem came down from the heaven, all people will be resurrected, by God's grace and love.
So, it means, we are all 100 % successful gamblers, just some people will need more time.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀