Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:33:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANCELLED] Mainstreet Investment LP (MIT) SECURITIZED BLOCKCHAIN ASSET  (Read 23189 times)
MainstreetLP

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Mainstreet.ky - 1st Securitized Blockchain Asset

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 12:45:12 AM

All exchanges are allowed US citizens to trade, how can bittrex and poloniex, or kraken refuse them to trade? And how to implement it? I doubt it, you mean poloniex automatically hide the LP trading pair to an American account? It sounds unlikely.

It's easy actually. The exchange that were working with has different levels of KYC. If you did any level, and are a US or EU citizen, the market will be closed to you.

We're on the phone with them now actually, and will make the announcement in a few days Smiley

-Charlie Shrem

How will you prevent US and EU citizens from obtaining tokens after the ITO is over? Will the smart contracts somehow prevent someone from transferring their tokens to US and EU citizens?

The smart contract cannot and will not prevent anyone from sending tokens to someone else.

The token represents ownership in Mainsheet LP and its portfolio companies. US and EU residents will have no rights to that security nor distributions of the token.

We wish we could open this up to those countries, but right now we can't  Embarrassed

Mainstreet.ky - 1st Securitized Blockchain Asset
AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:04:31 AM

D o you have signature campaign? I have seen many people wear the signature, but not found the campaign in the thread

Only staff members are advertising them that is why much hard to find the link for signature campaign.

Yes, its a closed campaign that we asked members in advance.

makes sense.  the guy CONVICTED of fraud ask GREEN TRUST members to privately rep his ICO to add legitimacy. Have you not learned your lesson in fraud? haha

your such a joke charlie, its a shame that since its ILLEGAL for you to ask anyone for money in the US you had to backdoor this cayman islands shit.

You "green trust" sig reppers should be embarrassed, but hey whatever pays eh?

Totally SiK!
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:16:30 AM

D o you have signature campaign? I have seen many people wear the signature, but not found the campaign in the thread

Only staff members are advertising them that is why much hard to find the link for signature campaign.

makes sense.  the guy CONVICTED of fraud ask GREEN TRUST members to privately rep his ICO to add legitimacy. Have you not learned your lesson in fraud? haha

your such a joke charlie, its a shame that since its ILLEGAL for you to ask anyone for money in the US you had to backdoor this cayman islands shit.

Totally SiK!

Um, Charlie was not convicted of fraud. Get your facts straight. You can find out the gist of it on Wikipedia. Roll Eyes
bigpattywhack

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:26:33 AM

Totally SiK!

Um, Charlie was not convicted of fraud. Get your facts straight. You can find out the gist of it on Wikipedia. Roll Eyes

Breaking the law is breaking the law never the less.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 01:41:17 AM

Totally SiK!

right, agreed.  i mean, it IS true tho that the SEC has FORBIDDEN Charlie to sell securities/shares to US citizens? cause i mean i honestly won't give a satoshi of my BTC to ANYONE under those conditions, i don't care what their name is ;p and im not even American, i COULD buy into this, but i don't wanna be involved with a convicted felon (also true no matter how you sugarcoat him, if you have been convicted of a felony, you are a felon.) 

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
bigpattywhack

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:46:01 AM

Totally SiK!

right, agreed.  i mean, it IS true tho that the SEC has FORBIDDEN Charlie to sell securities/shares to US citizens? cause i mean i honestly won't give a satoshi of my BTC to ANYONE under those conditions, i don't care what their name is ;p and im not even American, i COULD buy into this, but i don't wanna be involved with a convicted felon (also true no matter how you sugarcoat him, if you have been convicted of a felony, you are a felon.) 

So true, but why not just do this using some other front man and charlie could have sat back and never come public. now hes public and wants to raise 20+ million. Sounds crazy to me. should have just used a front man.
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:56:59 AM

Hi, Charlie, do you have offer Chinese translation bounty? Pay in bitcoin or LP is OK. Once I translated for you in 2015.  Grin  If you remember me, we contacted by email before.

BTW, your project looks ambitious, we know you are a first class enterpriser, all bitcoiners support your new project, thanks for your contribution to the bitcoin community.
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:03:33 AM

So true, but why not just do this using some other front man and charlie could have sat back and never come public. now hes public and wants to raise 20+ million. Sounds crazy to me. should have just used a front man.

So you think that Charlie should have hid behind a front man? How would that make this more legit? Sounds dishonest. With Charlie out in the open, all potential investors can decide for themselves if Charlie can be trusted given his history. You should realize that some people in this community think Ross Ulbricht is the crypto-equivalent to Robin Hood, which would make Charlie one of the Merry Men, I suppose.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:12:08 AM

The project sound legit! really concerning about why company is based on cayman island...
cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:24:02 AM

The project sound legit! really concerning about why company is based on cayman island...

Because of legal issue, or high tax in USA, Shrem was tricked by USA government, this time he will revive from death
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:34:48 AM

Because of legal issue, or high tax in USA, Shrem was tricked by USA government, this time he will revive from death

Yes, and it appears that Coinbase is going to be the USA Government's next victim. I wonder what charges they will make poor Brian Armstrong face once they finished their fishing exhibition of all the "tax evaders?" Maybe they'll let him and Coinbase go by with just a heavy fine.
bigpattywhack

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:41:52 AM

Thats not how it works dude.
Some Mouse

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:47:49 AM

Watching.
blackhawk101

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:59:39 AM

BOUNTY?
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:06:02 AM

not open bounty dev
maybe is ico selling must promote use social media campaign and signature campaign
to all bitcointalk member know about mit coin and open ico selling
if masive promote use signature campagn and social media campaign
can inraese your ico selling
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:34:25 AM

Really didn't want to bump this thread but I had to say something. Guys...This is a straight up SCAM. Please don't lose your money. I can't believe how bad the scams are in cryptocurrency. This is crazy.

bones261
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:39:01 AM

Really didn't want to bump this thread but I had to say something. Guys...This is a straight up SCAM. Please don't lose your money. I can't believe how bad the scams are in cryptocurrency. This is crazy.

You do realize that Charlie was one of the founding members of the Bitcoin Foundation? Is that a scam too? GTFO.
KitcatCat

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:45:08 AM

You do realize that Charlie was one of the founding members of the Bitcoin Foundation? Is that a scam too? GTFO.

The bitcoin foundation is a known scam and no one trust any of the members.

bones261
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:47:11 AM

The bitcoin foundation is a known scam and no one trust any of the members.

Then sell all of your BTC now. You have a great exit point. Then GTFO.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 05:48:46 AM

The BTC foundation is one of the reasons i don't trust charlie as far as i can throw him. Do your research.  They basically partied and wasted the entire fund of the foundation on exorbitant garbage, and charlie lapped it all up while he helped the silk road. fuk this guy. But yes everyone can make their own decisions you have that right

o and i forgot: after they blew all the money they came to this forum to ask for the communities help to bail them out! so bad

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: