Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:36:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANCELLED] Mainstreet Investment LP (MIT) SECURITIZED BLOCKCHAIN ASSET  (Read 23189 times)
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 06:15:36 AM

I'm just wondering how the team is going to raise the money they are looking for, no US and EU citizen are allowed to invest into the ICO, I know most of the ICO investors are from this part of the world. Also there is no open signature bounty nor social media bounty to promote the project. I like the idea and looking to invest  but the main issue here is the matter of trust. Can I trust this people with this huge amount of money if the ICO becomes successful

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Some Mouse

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:27:27 AM

I'm just wondering how the team is going to raise the money they are looking for, no US and EU citizen are allowed to invest into the ICO, I know most of the ICO investors are from this part of the world. Also there is no open signature bounty nor social media bounty to promote the project. I like the idea and looking to invest  but the main issue here is the matter of trust. Can I trust this people with this huge amount of money if the ICO becomes successful
Of course people in the US can invest. All they need is a vpn and the btc. Cheesy
MainstreetLP

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Mainstreet.ky - 1st Securitized Blockchain Asset

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 04:10:31 PM

Really didn't want to bump this thread but I had to say something. Guys...This is a straight up SCAM. Please don't lose your money. I can't believe how bad the scams are in cryptocurrency. This is crazy.

You do realize that Charlie was one of the founding members of the Bitcoin Foundation? Is that a scam too? GTFO.

The BTC foundation is one of the reasons i don't trust charlie as far as i can throw him. Do your research.  They basically partied and wasted the entire fund of the foundation on exorbitant garbage, and charlie lapped it all up while he helped the silk road. fuk this guy. But yes everyone can make their own decisions you have that right

o and i forgot: after they blew all the money they came to this forum to ask for the communities help to bail them out! so bad

I actually resigned from the foundation in Jan 2014 the day after my arrest before any of that happened. I resigned so my arrest would not tarnish the name of Bitcoin.

I've never asked any of you for money for any project, nor asked for a bail out. I'm not asking you to invest in some imaginary platform that I will promise to build. This token represents ownerships in real companies.

I did the crime, and I did the time. Now I'm moving on. You can read about it here: https://news.bitcoin.com/charlie-shrem-home-moving-onward/

-Charlie

rafajunior99

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 04:21:54 PM

Do you have bounty program?
It's just an investment project there is no reward for this project in my opinion.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:40:30 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Shrem
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 05:23:29 PM

Really didn't want to bump this thread but I had to say something. Guys...This is a straight up SCAM. Please don't lose your money. I can't believe how bad the scams are in cryptocurrency. This is crazy.

You do realize that Charlie was one of the founding members of the Bitcoin Foundation? Is that a scam too? GTFO.

The BTC foundation is one of the reasons i don't trust charlie as far as i can throw him. Do your research.  They basically partied and wasted the entire fund of the foundation on exorbitant garbage, and charlie lapped it all up while he helped the silk road. fuk this guy. But yes everyone can make their own decisions you have that right

o and i forgot: after they blew all the money they came to this forum to ask for the communities help to bail them out! so bad

I actually resigned from the foundation in Jan 2014 the day after my arrest before any of that happened. I resigned so my arrest would not tarnish the name of Bitcoin.

I've never asked any of you for money for any project, nor asked for a bail out. I'm not asking you to invest in some imaginary platform that I will promise to build. This token represents ownerships in real companies.

I did the crime, and I did the time. Now I'm moving on. You can read about it here: https://news.bitcoin.com/charlie-shrem-home-moving-onward/

-Charlie

o, well hey, im happy to hear that you were "away" during that with the BTC foundation, hmm, maybe one could argue they would have stayed on track then if you had continued to be involved? Cheesy
i believe in second chances, maybe im a bit jaded because i believed in YOU. It was disappointing when you got arrested :/
i will be taking a harder look at this, i respect a person that can reply intelligently to peoples concerns.

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 05:51:06 PM

-Charlie

o, well hey, im happy to hear that you were "away" during that with the BTC foundation, hmm, maybe one could argue they would have stayed on track then if you had continued to be involved? Cheesy
i believe in second chances, maybe im a bit jaded because i believed in YOU. It was disappointing when you got arrested :/
i will be taking a harder look at this, i respect a person that can reply intelligently to peoples concerns.

Thank you! Please give me your worst!

davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 06:04:42 PM

Whe all have to look forward! Learn from ours mistake , we all make mistake anyway...
MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 04:13:32 PM

Whe all have to look forward! Learn from ours mistake , we all make mistake anyway...

Yes!

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 04:36:09 PM

BOUNTY?

YES YES YES

cyrixcer

Activity: 524

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 04:42:54 PM

not open bounty dev
maybe is ico selling must promote use social media campaign and signature campaign
to all bitcointalk member know about mit coin and open ico selling
if masive promote use signature campagn and social media campaign
can inraese your ico selling

Maybe they don't need social media because Charlie is a famous person in the community, he has contacted his whales freinds, he will succeed in this ICO
MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 04:59:04 PM

not open bounty dev
maybe is ico selling must promote use social media campaign and signature campaign

Maybe they don't need social media because Charlie is a famous person in the community, he has contacted his whales freinds, he will succeed in this ICO

If you are interested in managing any social media, ect, contact me directly! 

josefelix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 05:02:13 PM

seem to be great hope we will have future develop!

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 06:50:35 PM

not open bounty dev

I think the developer should look towards signature bounty too to accomodate more people on the thread, I believe this thread should always be found on the first page of the Announcement section, I always search for it from other pages for any update on the ICO and the  exchange news. I know the developers have strong contact but I was here during ICONOMI ICO, the thread is always found on the first page and even sustained this after the ICO.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 11:15:12 PM

not open bounty dev

I think the developer should look towards signature bounty too to accomodate more people on the thread, I believe this thread should always be found on the first page of the Announcement section, I always search for it from other pages for any update on the ICO and the  exchange news. I know the developers have strong contact but I was here during ICONOMI ICO, the thread is always found on the first page and even sustained this after the ICO.

What do you mean?

btcforall777

Activity: 235

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:24:24 PM

Possible regulatory issues?  This will be a test to see how sec etc respond.
MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 11:26:26 PM

Possible regulatory issues?  This will be a test to see how sec etc respond.

The fund is closed to US and EU residents. We don't want to, but like you said, the laws are murky and I don't want to risk it.

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 02:30:43 PM

blackhawk101

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 04:49:48 AM

HOLIDAY BOUNTY???

Huh Cool Shocked
MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 02:26:01 PM

HOLIDAY BOUNTY???

Huh Cool Shocked

Our smart contract will be open source in a few days, so we will have a bug bounty!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: