Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:43:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANCELLED] Mainstreet Investment LP (MIT) SECURITIZED BLOCKCHAIN ASSET  (Read 23189 times)
swisswatch

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:50:44 PM

not open bounty dev
maybe is ico selling must promote use social media campaign and signature campaign
to all bitcointalk member know about mit coin and open ico selling
if masive promote use signature campagn and social media campaign
can inraese your ico selling

Maybe they don't need social media because Charlie is a famous person in the community, he has contacted his whales freinds, he will succeed in this ICO

If you are interested in managing any social media, ect, contact me directly! 

I think the developer should look towards signature bounty too to accomodate more people on the thread, I believe this thread should always be found on the first page of the Announcement section, I always search for it from other pages for any update on the ICO and the  exchange news. I know the developers have strong contact but I was here during ICONOMI ICO, the thread is always found on the first page and even sustained this after the ICO.

What do you mean?

He means more signature campaigners will bump the OP more often, more exposures=more fund, you need a signature campaign, not only for those hero members or staff.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MainstreetLP

Activity: 98

Mainstreet.ky - 1st Securitized Blockchain Asset

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 02:35:29 PM

New article out today:

Charlie Shrem's Post-Prison Blockchain Project Sees Gold in Garbage
http://www.coindesk.com/charlie-shrems-post-prison-blockchain-project-sees-gold-in-garbage/

Our first company purchase has been negotiated, we will be updating the prospectus shortly here.

We've made some changes including the ITO date, ownership, will be released shortly.

-Charlie Shrem

poloniexwhale

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:57:49 PM

New article out today:

http://www.coindesk.com/charlie-shrems-post-prison-blockchain-project-sees-gold-in-garbage/

Our first company purchase has been negotiated, we will be updating the prospectus shortly here.

We've made some changes including the ITO date, ownership, will be released shortly.

-Charlie Shrem

What? Any angel investors buy your company share? Or they invest in the company? I can't catch it. So you have first round fund already? I know Charlie you have more than 10k btc, maybe more than 100k btc, you need no working any more.

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 03:03:44 PM

New article out today:

-Charlie Shrem

What? Any angel investors buy your company share? Or they invest in the company? I can't catch it. So you have first round fund already? I know Charlie you have more than 10k btc, maybe more than 100k btc, you need no working any more.

We've announced today that the Mainstreet LP has negotiated the first company its purchasing.

When you buy a token, you own a piece of Mainstreet LP which owns companies.

Once the ITO starts Jan 23rd, we will use the first 1m USD to purchase this company.

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 04:10:38 PM

SANITARY WASTE BUSINESS ACQUISITION PROSPECTUS: http://HTTP://INTELLISYS.AI

----

PRESS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

January 4, 2017

Intellisys Amends Memorandum, Releases Prospectus on First Acquisition
Michigan-based sanitary waste disposal company will be ‘foundation of the Mainstreet Investment fund’, says Intellisys CEO, Jason Granger

Cayman Islands — Intellisys Capital LLC (“Intellisys”), general partner (GP) of Mainstreet Investment LP, a private investment fund facilitated by the Ethereum blockchain, has amended its initial token offering memorandum (ITOM) in three key areas, as well as the sale’s start date, after consulting with potential investors and the general public. Intellisys has also released an eight-page prospectus on the fund’s first acquisition, a Michigan-based sanitary waste business.

The areas of amendment are:

- Sale Start Date: Moved to Jan. 23, 2017 with an official end date of Mar. 23, 2017.

- Ownership and Distributions: Intellisys has, among other related items, modified the Carried Interest Split from 30/70 to 50/50 for investments that require recourse by the GP or its ownership to obtain competitive financing for leveraged buyout options.

- MIT Clawback and Exit Hurdle: Intellisys has included language that protects Mainstreet Investment Token (“MIT”) capital contributions on investments.

- Discounts: Intellisys has modified the discount structure to reduce arbitrage concerns for early investors and bulk investors.

To allow time for these newly amended items to be reviewed by interested parties and to provide adequate testing of the smart contract prior to release to trading exchanges, the date of the crowdsale has been moved, according to Jason Granger, chief executive officer of Intellisys.

The revised and updated ITOM can be read in full at intellisys.ai.

In addition to the above changes, Intellisys has also released a prospectus on the fund’s first investment, a sanitary waste disposal company.

As Granger explained, this first business is an essential building block for the fund, an important piece to pave the way for significant growth.

“It is the foundation of the Mainstreet Investment fund,” said Granger. “We have worked tirelessly the last nine months to make this first acquisition happen.”

The prospectus details the sanitary waste company’s history, its management and employee information, industry involvement, affiliations, competitive disposition and more.

The company has 20 years of experience in the sanitary waste industry and is a well-known entity in the space.

“Its well-established presence, combined with the untouched landscape in terms of investment, will allow the fund to lead its first company to new heights, formulating plans of market consolidation and growth,” said Granger.

The long-term goal for the sanitary waste company is to build it into a national organization over the next decade, which will provide sustained gains for investors.

As detailed in the prospectus, an acquisition rollup strategy will take place to acquire three to five companies each quarter with an overall objective of retaining 25 percent of the market share in Michigan over the course of the next five years.

Over 20 companies have already been identified for acquisition with as many as five that will be eligible for closing in early 2017, which will have a significant impact on company performance within the first six months.

Charlie Shrem, chief technical officer of Intellisys, said he was excited to have this first investment in the pipeline.

“We will be closing this deal as soon as we hit the required investment threshold,” he said.

Shrem added, “This will be the first time global crypto-investors will own physical, stable U.S. companies,” providing the opportunity to contribute cryptocurrency-based funding to mainstream American companies.

The prospectus is available to read in full at mainstreet.ky.

About Intellisys Capital
Intellisys Capital Management, LLC, was founded for the purpose of managing a portfolio of companies that have high-growth opportunities. Intellisys is a major shareholder in Mainstreet Investment, LP, a private equity fund powered by the Ethereum blockchain.

For more information visit intellisys.ai and mainstreet.ky.

For media inquiries, contact:
hello@intellisys.ai

tripwirearmpit

Activity: 70

Working to pay the bills and keep the lights on.

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:10:32 PM

Still watching this one, maybe I'll be convinced and invest at the end.

Not to mention the leak in my roof.
Biitcoin

Activity: 353

Zichain

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 01:24:12 PM

Has the launch date changed ? I saw the countdown "15 days" a few days ago while Its 17 days now. I also think that the marketing is a bit weak , I only see a few people who are wearing the signature while there are no ads on the forums or in crypto related sites either. Is it possible to invest using BTC If I'm not from Europe or USA ?

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 01:47:56 PM

Has the launch date changed ? I saw the countdown "15 days" a few days ago while Its 17 days now. I also think that the marketing is a bit weak , I only see a few people who are wearing the signature while there are no ads on the forums or in crypto related sites either. Is it possible to invest using BTC If I'm not from Europe or USA ?

Hey hey,

Because the token is closed to US and EU investors, you won't see much marketing on English language sites. Most of the heavy marketing is in China right now

Yes, the token sale is Jan 23

poloniexwhale

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:26:53 PM

Hey hey,

Because the token is closed to US and EU investors, you won't see much marketing on English language sites. Most of the heavy marketing is in China right now

In China? Where? I don't actually see Chinese promote it, I ask Chinese friends, they don't know this coin. Also, don't see Chinese post here.

Biitcoin

Activity: 353

Zichain

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 03:24:20 PM

Hey hey,

If someone from Africa or Asia for example wanted to invest , how do you know from where he is ? providing ID scan is a must ? I also wants to know , by holding the Mainstreet tokens from the ICO , what would the users gain ? your project looks pretty much like ICONOMI and I want to see the differences and the profit possibilities between the two to decide where to invest.

StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:36:16 PM

Hey hey,

Only EU and USA? But how to ban them? Do you need to verify their ID? If yes, if the project lacks the main investors, this project will be difficult to be successful, EU and US are the main bitcoin region. China is only good at mining, but now investment. I can't understand why you refuse EU and USA? All about money landrying? Be clean if you don't wanna go to prison again. You have earned enough money, security is the first, I don't think you have blown all of your earned 100k btc.
MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 06:16:37 PM

Hey hey,

If someone from Africa or Asia for example wanted to invest , how do you know from where he is ? providing ID scan is a must ? I also wants to know , by holding the Mainstreet tokens from the ICO , what would the users gain ? your project looks pretty much like ICONOMI and I want to see the differences and the profit possibilities between the two to decide where to invest.

The token sale will be managed by 3 exchanges who will verifying identity.

Iconomi is a very cool project, but both projects have very different visions. Iconomi has a DAO platform model for anyone to be a fund manager, and by the looks of it wants to make it easier for investors from old economy buy crypto index funds and diversify portfolios of current crypto-investors amongst the many token and coins available to them.

Mainstreet Investment LP, through its token (MIT) and the management & investment expertise of Intellisys, aims to modernize traditional finance, create greater access to private equity in strong US companies, and provide stable returns for holders. Further, if you've read the ITOM you've seen our unique strategy of acquiring bitcoin and blockchain assets that can develop synergies with our portfolio of middle-market companies.

This can help legitimize bitcoin and blockchain technology for the old economy by solving real business problems. Of course, the secondary strategy is a little down the road, but falls under our vision of modernizing and creating greater access to finance.

We have already released our first company purchase, a Sanitary Waste Business, you can read about it here: http://intellisys.ai

Hey hey,

In China? Where? I don't actually see Chinese promote it, I ask Chinese friends, they don't know this coin. Also, don't see Chinese post here.

涅槃重生:Charlie Shrem的区块链新公司从垃圾中看到黄金商机

http://www.gongxiangcj.com/show-22-2936-1.html

Bitcoin’s First Felon Wants to Use Ethereum to Buy Up Michigan’s Waste Industry

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/bitcoins-first-felon-charlie-shrem-wants-to-use-ethereum-to-buy-up-michigans-waste-industry

Please join our Chinese WeChat group as well

-Charlie Shrem

Marina_T

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:41:05 PM

Offering memorandum seems to have been removed. Will the new version be published soon?
VancityBlockchain

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:07:59 AM

To participate in the ITO, you must be registered on the exchange that is initializing the sale. The specific exchange is TBD from my understanding. Also, yes, I believe you must provide ID (register) to participate in the initial ITO. Afterwards you can trade the MIT token freely, to anyone, however there may be issues when trying to receive distributions if you're from US or EU at time of quarterlies.
alicex

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:43:06 PM

can we  trust this team? lol
they wanna earn money from chinese.
AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:21:16 PM

can we  trust this team? lol
they wanna earn money from chinese.

Can you trust a guy who served time for helping the notorious silk road? sure, why not? Cheesy
He dosent WANT to earn money from the chinese, but the US has forbidden him from selling anything to Americans or citizens in the EU, so he HAS to hit up the china ;p

It sounds horrible haha, but he's a solid dude, look him up Smiley 

im NOT investing as for me its too slow, quarterly dividends ? of what, MAYBE 5% ROI each time? i KNOW thats normal for "real world" finance, but this is Crypto, baby! ;p

i ROI every 100-200 days, then usually sell the asset to "double" my money. rinse and repeat.
So this just dosent fit my personal investment style, too slow.
Ellen Alemany

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:23:43 PM

via Imgflip Meme Generator

"There must be more to life than having everything."
Marina_T

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:30:34 PM

Had a look at the offering memorandum v.2. Improving investor economics to 50% vs 30% is great, thank you.

How would you explain introduction of 5% management fee though? Seems high + you will be paid ahead of investors which does not seem to be in line with the preferred return concept.

Also, you do not seem to have any independent signatures on your ETH wallet, not sure it counts as proper escrow.

Finally, you are planning to convert BTC to ETH immediately upon receiving. I guess given you don't have a refund feature it does not matter so much. Otherwise not sure I would be so happy to get ETH back at an unknown exchange rate after investing BTC, should the ICO not go ahead.
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:34:31 PM

Looks like this is for making rich richer project.If initial price is set to high,how can small time investors like me going to invest?

Ellen Alemany

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:34:30 AM

Looks like this is for making rich richer project.If initial price is set to high,how can small time investors like me going to invest?

Of course. What do you expect when a convicted criminal is at the top of the totem pole.

"There must be more to life than having everything."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: