Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:03:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANCELLED] Mainstreet Investment LP (MIT) SECURITIZED BLOCKCHAIN ASSET  (Read 23189 times)
Authoritai

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:47:55 PM

New ITOM is out! Check it out at: http://mainstreet.ky/#ITOM
FredDag

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:39:45 PM

A convicted criminal asking for our money and trust. Excuse me while I go laugh my ass off. Grin Grin
Why should anyone trust you Charlie? You've proven you're willing to break the law and I dont know how you can sit here and ask us to invest in you.

Anyway, I cant justify it but Id like to hear your answer none the less.

ROFLMAO.... Sorry but sheeple who cry 'he broke the law' make me laugh my ass off... As though all 'laws' are just & equitable.

tripwirearmpit

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Working to pay the bills and keep the lights on.

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 03:20:02 AM

A convicted criminal asking for our money and trust. Excuse me while I go laugh my ass off. Grin Grin
Why should anyone trust you Charlie? You've proven you're willing to break the law and I dont know how you can sit here and ask us to invest in you.

Anyway, I cant justify it but Id like to hear your answer none the less.

ROFLMAO.... Sorry but sheeple who cry 'he broke the law' make me laugh my ass off... As though all 'laws' are just & equitable.

Would you hire a criminal in your restaurant? And if you say yes you better be prepared to be out of business soon. Don't you think there's a reason big companies wont hire people with a criminal record? It cant be because they are stupid and dont know how to make money. Its because people who have broken the law are not to be trusted.

Not to mention the leak in my roof.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 06:08:30 AM

Any news on the ICO, the exchange/s on which the ICO will be available to buy.

The problem with some people is that they only look at the result and not the source of the prone. So you won't vote for Mandela then because we went to prison. Let's always cross check things before forming opinion on it, also remember nobody is an angel and everyone deserves second chance.
MainstreetLP

Activity: 98

Mainstreet.ky - 1st Securitized Blockchain Asset

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 08:31:49 PM

Latest update!

Token contract is posted here on github for public review: https://github.com/MainstreetLP/token

If you identify any bugs, we have Bug bounty details here: https://github.com/MainstreetLP/token/blob/master/bugbounty

Security audit of the token contract is here: http://www.intellisys.ai/security-audit-of-mainstreet-token-and-crowdfund-smart-contracts/

Thank you!

tripwirearmpit

Activity: 70

Working to pay the bills and keep the lights on.

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 08:00:00 PM

Would you hire a criminal in your restaurant? And if you say yes you better be prepared to be out of business soon. Don't you think there's a reason big companies wont hire people with a criminal record? It cant be because they are stupid and dont know how to make money. Its because people who have broken the law are not to be trusted.

I would definitely hire someone who has a criminal record so long as he/she didn't physically harm or threaten another person, there are things that are rightly called criminal others that are not.
By your logic someone who goes to prison doesn't deserve to be given a second chance, that is really shortsighted and morally wrong in my opinion.

Also this case is different Charlie is not being employed by a company he's part of it so your logic fails again here.

Charlie's fault was not to have a money transmitter licence and it was made an example by Fincen at the time of his arrest, if you were around at the time you would know but I can see you are a newbie.

I would happily employ Charlie anytime because of his contacts, knowledge and experience in the bitcoin and blockchain space. He was running Bitinstant, one of the first bitcoin exchanges, he is well respected by the community and definetily not a criminal as you try to portray him. He was made a scapegoat that's all it was.

Mainstreet and Intellisys have gone to great lenghts to make sure everything on the legal side has been taken care of, I read their ITOM and company prospectus, maybe you should do the same.

My logic is not failed dude. Criminals deserve second chances and that's what welfare is for. Criminals who are involved with breaking laws especially that revolve around money should not be given a second chance by running a ico and asking for millions of dollars. If you don't get that then there's no help for you and whatever you lose you deserve to lose.

Not to mention the leak in my roof.
Ellen Alemany

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 08:31:58 PM

Charlies future.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

"There must be more to life than having everything."
Authoritai

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:42:59 PM

I would definitely hire someone who has a criminal record so long as he/she didn't physically harm or threaten another person, there are things that are rightly called criminal others that are not.
By your logic someone who goes to prison doesn't deserve to be given a second chance, that is really shortsighted and morally wrong in my opinion.

Also this case is different Charlie is not being employed by a company he's part of it so your logic fails again here.

Charlie's fault was not to have a money transmitter licence and it was made an example by Fincen at the time of his arrest, if you were around at the time you would know but I can see you are a newbie.

I would happily employ Charlie anytime because of his contacts, knowledge and experience in the bitcoin and blockchain space. He was running Bitinstant, one of the first bitcoin exchanges, he is well respected by the community and definetily not a criminal as you try to portray him. He was made a scapegoat that's all it was.

Mainstreet and Intellisys have gone to great lenghts to make sure everything on the legal side has been taken care of, I read their ITOM and company prospectus, maybe you should do the same.

My logic is not failed dude. Criminals deserve second chances and that's what welfare is for. Criminals who are involved with breaking laws especially that revolve around money should not be given a second chance by running a ico and asking for millions of dollars. If you don't get that then there's no help for you and whatever you lose you deserve to lose.

Guys, jokes aside - Charlie did his time and I'm sure he wants to move on.
That being said, this project is heavily regulated - which is why US and EU and other jurisdictions are blocked from participating in the token sale.
There is alot being done on the legal side to make sure this project abides by securities laws.
Moreover, this isn't another ICO asking for millions of dollars to put into development that never ends up going anywhere.
If you take a look at the ITOM and the Prospectus, their plan is to buy American companies, and verified token holders will receive dividends/distributions.
Hope this clarifies things, and whether you chose to still question Charlie's motives because of his past, I ask you to remember that everyone makes mistakes when they're young, especially when they're the compliance officer of their own company, and doing alot of btc volume.
KitcatCat

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:01:41 AM

That being said, this project is heavily regulated - which is why US and EU and other jurisdictions are blocked from participating in the token sale.
There is alot being done on the legal side to make sure this project abides by securities laws.
Moreover, this isn't another ICO asking for millions of dollars to put into development that never ends up going anywhere.
If you take a look at the ITOM and the Prospectus, their plan is to buy American companies, and verified token holders will receive dividends/distributions.
Hope this clarifies things, and whether you chose to still question Charlie's motives because of his past, I ask you to remember that everyone makes mistakes when they're young, especially when they're the compliance officer of their own company, and doing alot of btc volume.

Just wondering, what happens if someone from the eu or us does manage to buy some. I guess then all it would take is one angry user with a vpn to make it a bad day for everyone else. Right.

And I must admit. That meme is hilarious.

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 03:22:18 AM

Just wondering, what happens if someone from the eu or us does manage to buy some. I guess then all it would take is one angry user with a vpn to make it a bad day for everyone else. Right.

The problem with some people is that they only look at the result and not the source of the prone. So you won't vote for Mandela then because we went to prison. Let's always cross check things before forming opinion on it, also remember nobody is an angel and everyone deserves second chance.

Great question - if a person from US or EU does manage to buy some after the sale then they wouldnt be able to receive the distribution (dividend).
During the token sale, only the whitelisted addresses will be able to purchase tokens - this means anyone buying MIT tokens have to go through the exchanges and must have a verified account, so even if you are using a VPN (which I'm using generally for all my interneting) then you would have to be able to prove the address you're putting forward.

bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 01:48:56 PM

is there any bounty?

sign camp?

translation?
specturul

Activity: 297

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 02:09:13 PM

is there any bounty?

sign camp?

translation?

Probably already have a signature campaign according to the post above. Information about it is not present on the first page.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 03:41:40 PM

is there any bounty?

sign camp?

translation?

Probably already have a signature campaign according to the post above. Information about it is not present on the first page.

ya they are funny.  they want the communities money, but are picking and choosing what they consider "high-level" members to rep their sigs privately to add legitimacy to the project. Says alot actually, tells me the OPPOSITE:  they are saying FUCK YOU to the community, still want our money tho, and are willing to use shit like bitcointalk "celebrities" like on TV to try shill, good job using PEON TACTICS, charlie...

this is so sad, im happy 12 pages only, FUCK YOUR 15% ROI A YEAR CHARLIE, this is CRYPTO!  maybe you can get your sig shills here to buy in?!? hahaha
zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 08:34:22 PM

I agree with this in toto.There were many scammers here but did they have a criminal record or did they go to jail?No they had no previous criminal record but still they cheated the community and ran away with all the money.
To assume that someone would scam you just because he went to jail in past is as wrong as saying that because a person has no criminal record,he would not commit any crime in future too

KitcatCat

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:19:38 AM

Great question - if a person from US or EU does manage to buy some after the sale then they wouldnt be able to receive the distribution (dividend).
During the token sale, only the whitelisted addresses will be able to purchase tokens - this means anyone buying MIT tokens have to go through the exchanges and must have a verified account, so even if you are using a VPN (which I'm using generally for all my interneting) then you would have to be able to prove the address you're putting forward.

But let's say someone with duel Mexican/US citizenship did manage to buy some and then complain, and Im talking about buying some directly from the sale. How would that work?

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 08:53:37 PM

Hello everyone, we have an important announcement from our CEO, Jason Granger.
Please see this link: http://www.intellisys.ai/letter-from-the-ceo/

zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:08:36 PM

This ICO is meant for Non US Non Eu residents yet most of the people wearing your signatures are from these countries.I don't think this is going to get you any investors here if you do not promote it particularly in local boards like Chinese,Indonesian and India etc.I suggest you run a campaign for these local sections to spread your word

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 02:59:03 AM

This ICO is meant for Non US Non Eu residents yet most of the people wearing your signatures are from these countries.I don't think this is going to get you any investors here if you do not promote it particularly in local boards like Chinese,Indonesian and India etc.I suggest you run a campaign for these local sections to spread your word

Thanks for reaching out. We are active via other media channels in several countries as well as by attending international conferences, meetups and events.
We have been featured in several articles and will be hosting a number of forums to directly inform the community on our progress as we approach the offering’s launch date. A forum will be held in mid-February in China following the completion of Lunar New Year celebrations.

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 03:12:31 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2017, 04:57:45 AM by MainstreetLP

As you may have seen from our latest announcement our ITO has been postponed to February 13th.

We are very excited about the progress made over the past several months and continually delighted by the high level of interest in the Mainstreet Investment fund. Our team has been working hard to to present a new form of decentralized investment, one that is deeply vested in traditional forms of equity management, but with a 21st century edge: tokenized assets on the blockchain.

The significance of this venture translates into a liquid and tradable investment opportunity that provides exposure to middle market, U.S.-based companies. Our goal is to create a new form of investment vehicle, an alternative to typical closed-end private equity funds which lock in investor capital until the end of a fund’s term. We are breaking new ground and must ensure that we not only host a successful launch, but that the fund conforms to international legal and regulatory standards.

Due to the unique nature of the offering, we have been hard at work with the Vanbex development team and attorneys at Cooley to ensure that all technical and legal documentation is in compliance with appropriate KYC/AML protocols and security required to issue the token. These aspects represent a critical component of complete regulatory compliance, which we believe requires additional time to finalize key commercial agreements and procedures necessary to initiate the sale. Based on guidance from our advisors at Cooley and Vanbex, we are rescheduling the token offering to Feb. 13, 2017 to finalize necessary documentation to allow the sale to proceed smoothly.

In the coming weeks, we will be announcing new details about the fund’s structure, including the pipeline of companies, further details about the sale, and the format of an investor committee that will be established in concert within our overall goal for transparency. Charlie and I will be hosting a number of forums to directly inform the community on our progress as we approach the offering’s launch date. A forum will be held in mid-February in China following the completion of Lunar New Year celebrations.

As we continue to pioneer a new era of investment that will deliver significant opportunities for our investors, we want to thank you for your continued support and interest toward this endeavor. We have a solid team of advisors and counselors working hard to ensure this is a firm step forward in the evolution of investment, digital currencies and the broader blockchain community.

Thank you and all the best for a great year ahead.

Jason Granger
CEO, Intellisys

Join our community on Slack for a real time chat with the team or follow progress via our social channels.

BTC Community

Activity: 242

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:50:46 AM

the possibility should not be denied completely ,we need to be tested by time . time will give us such result。wish project success。

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BTC & Blockchain  WORLD  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                    
Www.btcshuo.com  BTC News Platform in China ☜  ✠▬▬▬▬▬▬ or ▬▬▬▬▬✠ ☞  Www.heybtc.com  Blockchain News Platform
                                                                           Potential ICO/IPO Project List 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: