Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:07:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANCELLED] Mainstreet Investment LP (MIT) SECURITIZED BLOCKCHAIN ASSET  (Read 23189 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 08:30:34 AM

So how in the world did they ever knew bitcoin and this forum without learning about escrow? buying a property even needs an escrow and them being in the business doesn't even know what escrow means after being asked lol that's just bullshit.

electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 05:23:34 AM

So how in the world did they ever knew bitcoin and this forum without learning about escrow? buying a property even needs an escrow and them being in the business doesn't even know what escrow means after being asked lol that's just bullshit.

I think you should read this: What's the Point of ICO Escrow?

And it's written by people on this forum Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1745954.0

BTW Mainstreet will have a multisignature address held by 3 different signatories so that's yer escrow.

but then they asked what escrow was? that should be funny.

i also suggested somewhere that escrows shouldn't send all funds directly to the team but send the funds as per request of project's phases and also
after the consent of the investors.

Why Cayman Island? Nah. Stick with Iconomi (ICN) guys.

because cayman island is where caymans are. Grin
MainstreetLP

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Mainstreet.ky - 1st Securitized Blockchain Asset

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 04:16:22 PM

Check out our Charlie Shrem interviewed by Max Keiser in Miami.

"In the second half, Max interviews crypto entrepreneur Charlie Shrem about bitcoin, blockchain, crypto and… buying up Michigan’s waste industry."

Starts at 14:33 minutes: https://www.rt.com/shows/keiser-report/375115-episode-max-keiser-1024/

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 05:13:29 PM

coin@coin Charlie says: Hahaha awesome!!!

Thanks for sharing.  Smiley

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 06:25:56 PM

zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:08:19 PM

What is the minimum amount one can invest in this ITO and is there any provision of refund in case ITO failed to achieve the target amount?

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 02:46:57 PM

What is the minimum amount one can invest in this ITO and is there any provision of refund in case ITO failed to achieve the target amount?

There is no minimum amount someone can invest. Our minimum target is 1 Million US Dollars. If we raise less than 1 Million we will refund.

Marina_T

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:55:45 PM

And it's written by people on this forum Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1745954.0

BTW Mainstreet will have a multisignature address held by 3 different signatories so that's yer escrow.

The signatures on their escrow are parties affiliated with Mainstreet so I would not call it escrow, it is just a multi-sig.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 03:26:36 PM

The signatures on their escrow are parties affiliated with Mainstreet so I would not call it escrow, it is just a multi-sig.

you sure? lol
I didn't even bother to check after i asked because i didn't get quite an acceptable response. but i understood it quick they are up to something.
but what can i say, they already said there is no point on having an escrow when scam always happen all the time and they are right.
MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 05:51:31 PM

As per our ITOM:

The ETH accepted during the ITO will be held in a 3-of-4
multisig account. BTC will be captured by the exchange
handling the ITO, AML, and KYC for this project, and will be
immediately converted to ETH and also sent to the multisig
account.

Key holders for the ETH multisig will be Intellisys (2) Cooley (1)
and Vanbex Group (1). Public addresses are TBD and will be
released when created.

Cooley is one of the top law firms in the US, The Vanbex Group is a well known Blockchain Consulting, Marketing and PR firm.
Intellisys are their customers yes however they are both third-parties and are reputable in their industries.
Before signing transactions they will be required to perform due diligence and it's in their interest to make sure it is carried properly.
We will also make sure to be as transparent as possible and release PRs/announcements for any decision regarding funds management and companies we are interested to add to our portfolio.

Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:51:12 PM

ICO Mainstreet added:"ICOTRACKER_NET" http://icotracker.net
                                                   https://youtu.be/VQtkZORX8og  Russian-speaking people!

DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:55:23 PM

As per our ITOM:

The ETH accepted during the ITO will be held in a 3-of-4
multisig account. BTC will be captured by the exchange
handling the ITO, AML, and KYC for this project, and will be
immediately converted to ETH and also sent to the multisig
account.

Key holders for the ETH multisig will be Intellisys (2) Cooley (1)
and Vanbex Group (1). Public addresses are TBD and will be
released when created.

Cooley is one of the top law firms in the US, The Vanbex Group is a well known Blockchain Consulting, Marketing and PR firm.
Intellisys are their customers yes however they are both third-parties and are reputable in their industries.
Before signing transactions they will be required to perform due diligence and it's in their interest to make sure it is carried properly.
We will also make sure to be as transparent as possible and release PRs/announcements for any decision regarding funds management and companies we are interested to add to our portfolio.

All of the above is not an escrow as is and  information is not related to bitcointalk forum, where you  do PR now. Here people trust escrows only. And why to convert BTC into ETH if the rate for both isn't stable. It is easier to  remove  it completely.

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 01:35:19 PM

The second half of Charlie's interview by Max Keiser is out:

In the second half, Max continues his interview with crypto entrepreneur Charlie Shrem about bitcoin, blockchain and crypto.

Interview starts at around 16 minutes: https://www.rt.com/shows/keiser-report/375376-episode-max-keiser-1025/

bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 613

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 02:21:47 PM

Does mainstreet Investment have a bounty program posted somewhere else in this forum? because I'd like to invest my time to it and create a blog post about it to spread the word. If there is, please post it on the first page so everyone will know.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

beyinsi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:38:55 PM

@MainstreetLP, i sent u a PM about translation, thanks
MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 03:24:56 PM

Does mainstreet Investment have a bounty program posted somewhere else in this forum? because I'd like to invest my time to it and create a blog post about it to spread the word. If there is, please post it on the first page so everyone will know.

We don't have a bounty program for the moment, if and when things will change we will make sure to post here.
Thank you for the interest.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:41:16 PM

I am so gutted, because I live in the EU means that I can't invest or be part of this in anyway? Isn't there a way round this at all? The whole concept is actually awesome but keeping EU peeps like me out is saddening.  Cry I have a really sad face now.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
beyinsi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:57:33 PM

We don't have a bounty program for the moment, if and when things will change we will make sure to post here.

So,whats that?
Currently we do have a bounty program for  the translation of this thread to specific languages. PM for details.
Anyway, u dont want turkish investors,....
MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 04:03:56 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 05:34:23 PM by MainstreetLP

So,whats that?
Currently we do have a bounty program for  the translation of this thread to specific languages. PM for details.
Anyway, u dont want turkish investors,....

We meant a fully fledged bounty program.

We have accepted some translations via PM however we are not interested in all language as our token sale is closed to certain countries.
We only reply to the ones we want to go ahead with. Thanks for reaching out.

bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 09:23:56 AM

I checked the first page and did not find escrow details...

so no investing here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: