Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:19:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANCELLED] Mainstreet Investment LP (MIT) SECURITIZED BLOCKCHAIN ASSET  (Read 23189 times)
bitjohns

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 06:54:37 AM

You are saying that it's THE FIRST SECURITIZED BLOCKCHAIN ASSET
and I don't see any technical details..

How is this project secured? What's the technical background?
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:51:59 AM

I have been looking into the project fo sometime, but I saw a tweet about it:

https://twitter.com/TuurDemeester/status/827694879170031616

https://twitter.com/Truthcoin/status/827689762039422977

Please, I will need your view on this, especially the review of the project by I'm not your lawyer guy.

Note: I'm not here to spread FUD just to make right decisions
MainstreetLP

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Mainstreet.ky - 1st Securitized Blockchain Asset

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 08:34:20 AM

You are saying that it's THE FIRST SECURITIZED BLOCKCHAIN ASSET
and I don't see any technical details..

How is this project secured? What's the technical background?

We are not building our own blockchain nor any software for public use.
We use Ethereum smart contracts for the token and to automate distributions.

A review of our smart contracts is available here: http://www.intellisys.ai/security-audit-of-mainstreet-token-and-crowdfund-smart-contracts/

More than technical details you want to be interested in the financial details for our project. Documents are available below:

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 08:54:42 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 09:17:24 AM by MainstreetLP

I have been looking into the project fo sometime, but I saw a tweet about it:

https://twitter.com/TuurDemeester/status/827694879170031616

https://twitter.com/Truthcoin/status/827689762039422977

Please, I will need your view on this, especially the review of the project by I'm not your lawyer guy.

Note: I'm not here to spread FUD just to make right decisions

Jason and Charlie have made some comments about the above on Reddit as well as during our AMA.

TL;DR:
The team is very glad to have chosen Cooley's Marco Santori as their legal representative.
They don't believe the person in the video first understood how Mainstreet and private equity works nor that he's really good at what he does...

Thread #1 AMA (See comments from Charlie and Jason)
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/5rok7s/ama_join_us_friday_feb_3rd_at_800_est1300_gmt/

Thread #2 (Jason comments)

If you have any specific questions you are welcome to join our Slack, feel free to ask Jason and Charlie directly.

http://slack.intellisys.ai/

When running a new project, especially one like ours, the first project to have a securitized blockchain asset it is normal that some people may get wary.
Also without a bit of private equity background things may not be easy to grasp by everyone. So you do get feedback of all sorts.

However from our point of view as well as our legal team we have done all that needs to be done to be sure our offering is compliant.
We do listen to all feedback nevertheless, it is important for us to make sure things are clear to the public.
We are looking forward to the ITO to start and have had a lot of positive feedback and support from the community.

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 02:06:20 AM

Charlie and Jason are hosting another AMA on Steemit right now.
You are welcome to submit any queries you may have.

[AMA] Join us at 6:30pm EST with Charlie Shrem and Jason Granger about Mainstreet Fund

Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 05:29:15 PM

very interesting project. i wonder how hard it will be to sell as other people may not want to register

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 09:21:41 PM

very interesting project. i wonder how hard it will be to sell as other people may not want to register

We should wait and see Smiley

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 12:15:07 PM

We just launched a dedicated website for our Chinese supporters.

Check it out at: http://mainstreet.icoage.com/

Johnny00

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:02:53 PM

I don't like the high 5% management fee and 50% ownership of the GP. you are raising $25M from tokens. unlikely you put up $25M of your own money.

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
maknyos

Activity: 610
Merit: 250

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:11:06 AM

awesome  Grin good luck. I hope many fans in this project and I am still waiting on the bounty program  Smiley

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 02:24:15 PM

awesome  Grin good luck. I hope many fans in this project and I am still waiting on the bounty program  Smiley

We don't have a bounty program, if things change in the future we will make announcements.

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 02:25:30 PM

Charlie interviewed on NPR.

Podcast available on iTunes.

Episode 753: Blockchain Gang

http://www.npr.org/sections/money/2017/02/10/514577243/episode-753-blockchain-gang

Johnny00

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:23:20 PM

I don't like the high 5% management fee and 50% ownership of the GP. you are raising $25M from tokens. unlikely you put up $25M of your own money.

$25 million is the max raise amount it doesn't mean they will actually raise that much. However I do hope they do! 

Yes max raise. Any raise they do 50% is their share already with 5% management. Seems excessive. Unless someone can clarify.

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
ideaupdater

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:46:27 AM

team guys , you know his name?lol
he's watching behind you...

articleheros

Activity: 83

Thai translator and Blogger icoreview.com

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 03:37:25 PM

I wait to invest it now.

I am Thai translator from Thailand. and my blog is icoreview.com
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:56:46 PM

I wait to invest it now.

Looks like you made a joke Roll Eyes
MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 12:59:19 AM

Mainstreet Investment Reschedules Token Sale
Sale of 50 million digital tokens launches Feb. 27

GRAND CAYMAN, Cayman Islands — Cayman Islands exempt limited partnership Mainstreet Investment is announcing that it is rescheduling its token sale.  News last week from China has impacted liquidity in one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency markets, and has restricted the access to many people’s crypto accounts. Many of Mainstreet’s investment partners are experiencing liquidity constraints due to withdrawal prohibitions levied on China’s top exchanges. As we want to give everyone who is eligible a fair opportunity to invest in the sale, we feel it would be best to delay the start of the token sale.  

Mainstreet’s goal is to maintain strong momentum from the opening to ensure significant liquidity on exchanges after the token sale.  In an effort to ensure maximum participation by the world’s largest markets, including China & Europe, it’s important that all investors have access to the same discount structures provided in the smart contract schedule.  When the $25 million cap is reached, Mainstreet will become a top 15 traded token by market capitalization, which will create strong demand for tokenholders.

“Part of Mainstreet’s mission is to encourage a more stable token ecosystem and temper the extreme volatility of traditional token sales” said Jason Granger, CEO of Intellisys Capital, Mainstreet’s general partner. “While it is not ideal to reschedule the sale, our commitment to our investors is to provide a stable and transparent investment platform.  We anticipate that the additional two weeks will give all of our investors the necessary time to access the funds needed to invest in Mainstreet as Chinese exchanges finalize their KYC/AML processes.”

Mainstreet continues to strengthen its partnerships in China and Europe.  As part of this effort, Charlie Shrem and Jason Granger will be hosting a press conference in Shanghai, China on February 25, 2017 facilitated by Shared Finance. Charlie will continue the worldwide tour with a stop in Switzerland at the Start Summit on March 24.

“We’re really excited about Main Street in all the potential that we can bring, however we do not want to exclude anyone, and many of our Chinese investors would like to be a part of this,” comments Charlie Shrem.

The Mainstreet Investment Token goes on sale Feb. 27, with 50 million Mainstreet Investment Tokens (MITs) available for purchase. The sale will run through April 28, 2017, or until the $25 Million cap has been reached.

Proceeds from the Mainstreet sale will fund the acquisition of U.S. middle-market companies. The sale is capped at US$25 million, with a 10 percent holdback for additional investment and working capital needs for existing investments.

A full copy of the offering memorandum with complete details on the token sale can be found on the Intellisys and Mainstreet websites at intellisys.ai and mainstreet.ky.

About Intellisys Capital
Intellisys Capital LLC is the general partner of Mainstreet Investment, LP, an exempt limited partnership private equity fund powered by the Ethereum blockchain. Led by Jason Granger and Charlie Schrem of Intellisys, Mainstreet Investment is issuing a digital token security backed by real assets and which provides real investment returns to holders.

For media inquiries, contact:

hello@intellisys.ai

For investor relations, contact:

corporate@intellisys.ai

Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:40:51 AM

Hey did you guys just postponed the ITO? I thought that ITO would start today because when I check http://mainstreet.ky/ (day before yesterday) the countdown was 1 day left
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:29:18 AM

What is wrong with this guys this is the second time they would postpone the ICO, I hope this is not because of legal issue or maybe the exchanges issues. 
James_H

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:01:30 AM

Is anyone able to access the official website, each wants to open always appear : "The connection has timed out"

Is it my connection is problem or website being maintenace?  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: