Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:39:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Disappointed In Trading?  (Read 64618 times)
naigelbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:54:53 AM

Sometimes i disappointed with my decision in trading, i always sell my coins in low price then when i see the price of the coin pump i always blame my self. But this time i learned to wait until the price will go up and patience pay high profit
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:06:20 AM

You can always get disappointed in trading. It is the proper handling of emotions and take a good solution is important when you are dealing with some losses and do some mistakes.
Too much disappointment might could be mean that you are do trade in the wrong way.
Look at yourself and fix or improve your current knowledge to acquire a new skill not just trade such as gamble away your money.
Money management and emotion management is the only thing that could makes the difference.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:21:28 AM

“One of the keys to a trader’s success was not the results of a trade but rather how a trader reacted to the results of a trade.” – Dan Gamza

Why me? Why did this happen to me? Those are some of the questions that disturb losing traders. After a series of losses, some of them develop hatred for trading. Suffering that results from negative trades, drawdowns and margin calls can make people easily disappointed in trading.

Nonetheless, no matter how bad your trading is, it could’ve been worse. No matter how bad things are, there are still some reasons to be thankful, if you can think deep.

There are events that move the markets and which professionals focus on. These events often are filled with uncertainties, bringing profits and losses to people. Just some months ago, Greece was a hot topic, and speculators were mulling opening positions on the seemingly overextended markets, but some had serious misgivings. At times, the stakes may be higher than the rewards.

There Is Really Nothing Like Losses

There is really nothing like losses, for what brings losses to some people is what brings profits to others. The market moves up or down – not losing up or down. When you buy EURUSD and it goes up, you win (but a seller will lose). When you sell AUDJPY and it goes up, you lose (but a buyer will win). When you enter a direction in the market and it moves seriously in your favor, all those who go in that direction will make money, provided there are no wide differences in their entry prices.

What you call losses is what brings profits to some people. What you call profits is what brings losses to some people.

People Don’t Learn Their Lessons

Despite well-meaning efforts to solve the problem of loss, there are millions of traders around the world who’re still losing because of dangerous trading habits. People don’t learn their lessons.

During a funeral process, many attendees will be remorseful, thinking about the brevity of life and futility of wickedness, anxiety, love of money and so on. But once the funeral is done, you’ll see many of those attendees living their lives as if they’d not die again.

Too many traders lost in the past because they didn’t use stop loss on live and simulated accounts. When they come back to trading, you’ll see them using the same trading approaches that led to their downfall the last time, namely, high lot sizes and no stop loss. People don’t learn their lessons.

Traders who test new trading ideas on demos don’t use stops; and I wonder how that idea can survive on live accounts in the long haul, because they may apply it to a demo account once they’ve been lucky enough to gather some gains.

A Way Out?
After many years of grappling with the markets, traders who complained in the past may later show their gratitude; and for the fact that the markets cannot be blamed for what happen to them (though we may feel disappointed sometimes). There are days when they become sad, and they complain when they think of their seeming helplessness. Nonetheless, they’d have come to understand that the markets don’t set out to punish individuals.

Interacting with good traders as well as reading about super successful ones would’ve made them stronger psychologically and kept their spirits up.

Reflecting on a possibility of a risk-free trading approach reassures those who’re currently losing. Good trading coaches care about them, knowing full well that the end of their struggles is in sight. Focusing on such hope can give a trader the fortitude to endure certain negativity now.

Conclusion: Are you disappointed in trading? Well those who currently make loads of money from trading were once disappointed at some time in their careers. Those whose marriage is now successful were at one time, frustrated by their spouse. But these people, for example, profitable traders (as well as happily married persons), looked for solutions to their problems and apply those solutions faithfully. That doesn’t mean they’re luckier or better than others: that means they’re able to overcome the causes of frustrations and disappointment in their careers.

This article is ended with the quote below:

“Markets are people. So beating them asks for insight in what they are doing. And, perhaps more importantly, how they feel, because that will direct their future actions and, in the end, what markets will do.” – Dirk Vandycke

I am a trader and I have now many experienced in trading but I am still not disappointed in trading. Why I will disappointed to the trading even I know that I am the one who committed wrong decision? I am not disappointed to the trading but I disappointed to my self because of the wrong strategies that I made.
Copulative

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:38:03 AM

I've chosn Moern - think it may be a darkish equine towards the end of the yearoe
Never I have frustrated in exchanging in light of the fact that exchanging is only an a good time for me and at whatever point I have confronted misfortune then I can never misfortune my certain however I can begin gaining from my oversights and through along these lines I can get increasingly involvement.
nor9847

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:07:42 AM

if about dissapointed, i never dissapointed with trading, because i satisfy when i get little profit, and it depends on our decision, dont blame the market if you're getting loss or litle profit, little profit is better than loss. keep be calm and dont be greedy when do a trading. try to control your emotion.
4U

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:17:03 AM

You can always get disappointed in trading. It is the proper handling of emotions and take a good solution is important when you are dealing with some losses and do some mistakes.
Mistakes are mistakes when you lose there is something wrong with your trades. There's a lot of stratedgies in trading typically its a battle between thousands of traders. You have nothing to disappointed instead you need to push more to learn trading.
No I’m very comfortable with trade its very fast and good source of income and I’m going to earn on daily base because it’s very profitable earning and also don’t need extra time your little time can change your life it’s also a fact that some time you can face a problems in trade but no need to disappoint juts focus on work and take a profit and still if you are not satisfied from trade then learn about bitcoin in detail and if you learn about it then every day you can earn.
Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:20:09 AM

Yes, sometimes I feel disappointed in trading because my investment get lose. But a good trader always take a risk. Don't give up. Improve your knowledge in trading.
sheiv

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:22:51 AM

Yes, sometimes trading can be disappointment. I’ve traded my tokens and got my first income, but few weeks later, the price of the token is increasing 10 times I earned for my first token. But then you have to move-on because no one knows when is the perfect time to sell the tokens/coins, you cannot predict when the price of coins is increasing. 
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:04:24 AM

Yes, sometimes I feel disappointed in trading because my investment get lose. But a good trader always take a risk. Don't give up. Improve your knowledge in trading.
You have a good point! A good trader should always take a risk. I lose some my money also in trading because of the mistakes and bad decision that I committed. My mistakes is the reason why I became knowledgeable trader.

-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:45:06 AM

changed your expectations to match the reality more and you will never be disappointed in life ever again. i see many who expect to get rich over night, and they buy 0.01BTC or they throw their money at many different altcoins thinking that altcoin is going to replace bitcoin and go to the moon!
just don't do these two things and life will become great again.

agree. there is no way to get rich in one moment. in trading you need to understand and learn to it. patience, guys
Saksham

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:05:00 PM

When we talk about trading there are ups and down, but i'm not disappointed in trading because when i lost money i did it because i have made the bad chooses. If you want to trade you have to go with the market but the most important thing is to learn from your own mistakes.
sana9826

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:08:57 PM

sometime i feel disapointed when altcoin that i hold never get pump for long time, but from the mistake that i made, i keep learnthw market situation and when to buy and sell in order to gain profit eventhough just little profit.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:10:45 PM

sometime i feel disapointed when altcoin that i hold never get pump for long time, but from the mistake that i made, i keep learnthw market situation and when to buy and sell in order to gain profit eventhough just little profit.

It means that you may have invested on some shitcoin. And it looks like you are trap and didn't get out on time. But I'm sure you learn from your mistakes, never invest on shitcoins, just put your money in the top 1-10 altcoins. Its better to buy them and hold for long term. And as far as disappointment, I'll be honest that I've been hundreds of time. But I always wake up looking at the positive side of trading. Because I know that I will not always win, sometimes I have to take a lost and go back to zero again. It's a long process, just taking one baby steps at a time will do.

When we talk about trading there are ups and down, but i'm not disappointed in trading because when i lost money i did it because i have made the bad chooses. If you want to trade you have to go with the market but the most important thing is to learn from your own mistakes.

Exactly, learn from our mistakes, then strategies. We also needs to evolve as well and not be tied with the old and traditional way of trading because crypto market is very different. The wild price swings, bearish market and a lot that you don't see on a stock market.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:05:36 PM

Yeah, I'm not disappointed because I don't trade all that much.  Over the years I've learned that I don't like taking losses and don't have the constitution of a real trader.   So I'm now mainly a buy-and-hold investor.  Much less anxiety doing it that way.

For me maybe yes,. Because first I've never tried to trade. But iam going to read more a lot about to trade.. From the strategy of the others. And for the secondly reason iam getting disappointed because trade is the long term that I don't know yet about what it is.
FeArZ

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:06:24 PM

Yes I am! There is a time that I lose my money so I am always working hard in order to improve my knowledge and skills about trading. We should be smart for us earn profit in trading.
I have never disappointed in trading because I have a quality of risk taking and I have never mind loss because whenever I have faced loss then I start learning from my loss and will try to never repeat my that mistakes again.
4U

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:44:17 AM

I've chosn Moern - think it may be a darkish equine towards the end of the yearoe
Never I have frustrated in exchanging in light of the fact that exchanging is only an a good time for me and at whatever point I have confronted misfortune then I can never misfortune my certain however I can begin gaining from my oversights and through along these lines I can get increasingly involvement.
Well I’m going to see these kind of complaint some time so some time I start thinking that what is the problem with trade it’s true that some time you will face problems in trade but its normal and its related with market trade some time you will earn and some time there will be no d=sale so there is no need to disappoint because I’m sure on next day you will earn with good profit so I think we don’t need to blame trade its normal.
gondar1

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:01:05 AM

I'm actually not. We need to understand that the earnings from trade varies from our capability to wait and the increase of price of what we are trading. We should not be disappointed whenever the price of what we want to trade falls down, we just have to be patient.

Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:30:08 AM

no i'm not because i know that trading is not my way to earn bitcoin, trading is a risk so i have no plan to try that.
Its not a quality of good trader to be disappointed because all the success trader are never fear from loss because if they faced loss then they can learn from their loss for the next time and through this way they are improving their experience.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:55:59 AM

No. I take all my gains or losses and use it as a learning experience.
I'm not a very good trader, I normally buy on dips and long hodl and this strategy created more gains for me and LESS STRESS as well.
Looking at the charts every 10 minutes is waste of time for me and made me very little gains as well.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:01:02 AM

Trading is always full of twists and turns! You are taking on a journey that can be dangerous and equally rewarding! I think the first thing you need to know when you trade is that you must know what you are doing! If you know what you are doing, your margin of error will be very small!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: