Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:06:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Disappointed In Trading?  (Read 64620 times)
GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:33:58 PM

I'm not that disappointed in trading because i can say that i earnt a big amount in my trader career but of course iv'e also lost alot of trades which is completely normal.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:54:34 PM

A feeling of disappointment was just a only refer to those traders who are not really in deep of doing trade in any platform. A real traders must know how manage their own risk when doing trade, isn't right? if you get disappointed it means you are being controlled by your emotion which is not supposed to be apply to our personality as a traders.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:26:16 PM

No doubt there is a lot of disappointment for missing out on good profit making opportunities, but then the other profits make up for it. Long back I had invest in Golem since my gut feeling said that it would be a good investment. So the market fell badly and I ended up losing a lot of money, but still did not give up on Golem. And guess what happened today. Price of Golem rose by 65%. It was unbelievable to see it rise up like that. My gut feeling did not fail me and I am in 65% profit in a day.
So, even if there are some odd days when you end up losing money, you do finally make good amount of money when one of your investments pays you back. Since the scale of profit is so huge, you forget all the previous disappointments.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:49:10 PM

No doubt there is a lot of disappointment for missing out on good profit making opportunities, but then the other profits make up for it. Long back I had invest in Golem since my gut feeling said that it would be a good investment. So the market fell badly and I ended up losing a lot of money, but still did not give up on Golem. And guess what happened today. Price of Golem rose by 65%. It was unbelievable to see it rise up like that. My gut feeling did not fail me and I am in 65% profit in a day.
So, even if there are some odd days when you end up losing money, you do finally make good amount of money when one of your investments pays you back. Since the scale of profit is so huge, you forget all the previous disappointments.

Since we cannot  predict what's the next move of crypto currency, especially in bitcoin, it's normal scenario to get disappointed often in trading because there's a situation that you invest in a crypto then after in just a day it will dump and losses your profits. So that's we can say really disappointed.  But like what happen on your side it may able to rose again and getting back all your losses and possible to get profits from it.
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:20:37 PM

I did a lot of work but I did not succeed because I had no experience. and invest in this market for the third time. I hope that this time I will not fail anymore, because I have equipped many knowledge before investing. And when I fail I never disappoint.
Et Hereum

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:20:50 PM

I think it's all about the experience. An expert is a person who has committed maximum possible mistakes and at his stage, he knows how to take right decisions because he has undergone the occurrence which leads to failure. I don't think that one should leave trading just because of certain failures.
koleskok

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:38:46 AM

First time trading and winning is rare. People get experience by losing early in trading and that is true for every other persons. the first mistake will all trader make in start is they always get in when coin already pumped thinking it will pump more but then they get dumped on and they lose.
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:21:00 PM

First time trading and winning is rare. People get experience by losing early in trading and that is true for every other persons. the first mistake will all trader make in start is they always get in when coin already pumped thinking it will pump more but then they get dumped on and they lose.
Winning is showing up or not it depends on the current situation of market , if it's going down, everywhere is red and you keep buying ? Yes you're surely loss, that's the terrible move because you don't think first before acting.
You can't know about the pump or dump also because it was doing in the secret way and all you can see is just the result of it not the progress.
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:04:57 PM

Not only dissapointed but lose my time and money, I invested twice in bitcoin last January, but the price smoothly drops down. Most of the participants are eager to emphasize the discussion in the forum about "Hold or Sell" mostly i remember their feedback, Hold and do not panic, but the value are getting worst and until now, doesn't recovers to its peakest value.
In despite of that worst things that happened to you im sure you've learn from it and instead of being totally disappointed learn from it. Disappointed is inevitable part of trading and it is how you accept the actual events that happen and take it as advantage create another opportunity for yourself.
That is exactly what my friend is discussing about. Do not get disappointed and do not sell your coins in this low market. However the market has achieved a little jump and that reduce the possibilities of more down market. It is a green signal and you can hold more and that is why you face with the jump today that is your patience. You did it. You wait a little more and sell while the price is going high, your decision.
maximrussky

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:31:23 PM

Conclusion: Are you disappointed in trading? Well those who currently make loads of money from trading were once disappointed at some time in their careers. Those whose marriage is now successful were at one time, frustrated by their spouse. But these people, for example, profitable traders (as well as happily married persons), looked for solutions to their problems and apply those solutions faithfully. That doesn’t mean they’re luckier or better than others: that means they’re able to overcome the causes of frustrations and disappointment in their careers.

Totally agree with you! Any success is achieved only by understanding all the nuances of the matter. However, many people neglect this and quickly give back.

shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:39:34 PM

When I face loss I get disappointed for some time but I give confidence to myself and start to work hard again and start trading again and make good profits.
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:24:14 AM

I believe that even if you are disappointed, you will stand up. There is a saying: "failure is the mother of success." After a disappointment you will find the right direction and earn huge profits many times as much. Being a real trader, you should be farsighted and broad, this is just the beginning. The cryptocurrency market will grow more and more and that is a great opportunity for you to collect income that you can not expect. Be calm and patient.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:02:22 AM

Not only dissapointed but lose my time and money, I invested twice in bitcoin last January, but the price smoothly drops down. Most of the participants are eager to emphasize the discussion in the forum about "Hold or Sell" mostly i remember their feedback, Hold and do not panic, but the value are getting worst and until now, doesn't recovers to its peakest value.
In despite of that worst things that happened to you im sure you've learn from it and instead of being totally disappointed learn from it. Disappointed is inevitable part of trading and it is how you accept the actual events that happen and take it as advantage create another opportunity for yourself.
That is exactly what my friend is discussing about. Do not get disappointed and do not sell your coins in this low market. However the market has achieved a little jump and that reduce the possibilities of more down market. It is a green signal and you can hold more and that is why you face with the jump today that is your patience. You did it. You wait a little more and sell while the price is going high, your decision.

I am not disappointed with trading(s) as apart from money it is also the game of nerves as when should be well prepared mentally (most of the time) if there is any loss in the trading as some time it does happen in the volatile market. Trading requires skill and consistency of the investor as one should be in touch with the market any time and if there is any gap in the investment you lose concentration and such you miscalculate in terms of investment due to which there is loss in market. I get angry sometimes because I can't find some coins in the favourited exchanges and the fast pump and dumps affect the trader emotionally.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:17:30 AM

I believe that even if you are disappointed, you will stand up. There is a saying: "failure is the mother of success." After a disappointment you will find the right direction and earn huge profits many times as much. Being a real trader, you should be farsighted and broad, this is just the beginning. The cryptocurrency market will grow more and more and that is a great opportunity for you to collect income that you can not expect. Be calm and patient.
I doubt because not all people will do it after getting disappointed some will be afraid to try again. Scientifically, people are tend to have a good or bad effects that he can apply on his life. There are too many of them being disappointed and distracted in life and only few have an interest to take the chance to learn and trade more.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:46:40 AM

“One of the keys to a trader’s success was not the results of a trade but rather how a trader reacted to the results of a trade.” – Dan Gamza

Why me? Why did this happen to me? Those are some of the questions that disturb losing traders. After a series of losses, some of them develop hatred for trading. Suffering that results from negative trades, drawdowns and margin calls can make people easily disappointed in trading.

Nonetheless, no matter how bad your trading is, it could’ve been worse. No matter how bad things are, there are still some reasons to be thankful, if you can think deep.

There are events that move the markets and which professionals focus on. These events often are filled with uncertainties, bringing profits and losses to people. Just some months ago, Greece was a hot topic, and speculators were mulling opening positions on the seemingly overextended markets, but some had serious misgivings. At times, the stakes may be higher than the rewards.

There Is Really Nothing Like Losses

There is really nothing like losses, for what brings losses to some people is what brings profits to others. The market moves up or down – not losing up or down. When you buy EURUSD and it goes up, you win (but a seller will lose). When you sell AUDJPY and it goes up, you lose (but a buyer will win). When you enter a direction in the market and it moves seriously in your favor, all those who go in that direction will make money, provided there are no wide differences in their entry prices.

What you call losses is what brings profits to some people. What you call profits is what brings losses to some people.

People Don’t Learn Their Lessons

Despite well-meaning efforts to solve the problem of loss, there are millions of traders around the world who’re still losing because of dangerous trading habits. People don’t learn their lessons.

During a funeral process, many attendees will be remorseful, thinking about the brevity of life and futility of wickedness, anxiety, love of money and so on. But once the funeral is done, you’ll see many of those attendees living their lives as if they’d not die again.

Too many traders lost in the past because they didn’t use stop loss on live and simulated accounts. When they come back to trading, you’ll see them using the same trading approaches that led to their downfall the last time, namely, high lot sizes and no stop loss. People don’t learn their lessons.

Traders who test new trading ideas on demos don’t use stops; and I wonder how that idea can survive on live accounts in the long haul, because they may apply it to a demo account once they’ve been lucky enough to gather some gains.

A Way Out?
After many years of grappling with the markets, traders who complained in the past may later show their gratitude; and for the fact that the markets cannot be blamed for what happen to them (though we may feel disappointed sometimes). There are days when they become sad, and they complain when they think of their seeming helplessness. Nonetheless, they’d have come to understand that the markets don’t set out to punish individuals.

Interacting with good traders as well as reading about super successful ones would’ve made them stronger psychologically and kept their spirits up.

Reflecting on a possibility of a risk-free trading approach reassures those who’re currently losing. Good trading coaches care about them, knowing full well that the end of their struggles is in sight. Focusing on such hope can give a trader the fortitude to endure certain negativity now.

Conclusion: Are you disappointed in trading? Well those who currently make loads of money from trading were once disappointed at some time in their careers. Those whose marriage is now successful were at one time, frustrated by their spouse. But these people, for example, profitable traders (as well as happily married persons), looked for solutions to their problems and apply those solutions faithfully. That doesn’t mean they’re luckier or better than others: that means they’re able to overcome the causes of frustrations and disappointment in their careers.

This article is ended with the quote below:

“Markets are people. So beating them asks for insight in what they are doing. And, perhaps more importantly, how they feel, because that will direct their future actions and, in the end, what markets will do.” – Dirk Vandycke

This article you shared to us makes sense to all of us, and I thank you for that. Most of us traders are not learning our lessons from the losses we have, and that’s a fact. The only way for us to get out of it is to avoid stumbling on the same stone over and over again. I know we made a lot of trading mistakes in this unpredictable market, until you have finally learned your lesson. Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
VapeCoinKeks

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:57:23 AM

I will say that in trading it all depends on whose money you risk. If its, then you will have problems.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:44:11 PM

I doubt because not all people will do it after getting disappointed some will be afraid to try again. Scientifically, people are tend to have a good or bad effects that he can apply on his life. There are too many of them being disappointed and distracted in life and only few have an interest to take the chance to learn and trade more.

This is the advantage of volatile prices, indirectly volatile bitcoin prices will be the selection of investors who actually believe in cryptocurrency or just simply like when the price of cryptocurrency is on the rise, then they will rush to invest. Unlike someone who really has a preparation when trading and know the nature of cryptcurrecy then with the price situation decrease they will not leave the market and will continue to try to get profit.
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:59:01 PM

i am not disappointed in trading cause of I have not ever tried to trade that's high risk system especially with bitcoin because if bitcoin hasn't any kind of support and who knows what is going to be with bitcoin tomorrow....i prefer to make money the old basic way by doing some work and getting payment,but if you compare the risks of bitcoin trading with the risk of the stock market,ibthink the reward ratio is much better for bitcoin the important step that must be respected is to not invest more than ten percent of your capital into it and have good sources of information to try to predict changes in the market....
Gheka

Activity: 1400
Merit: 501

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:41:42 PM

The psychological and educational environment of each person is different, some people will be able to return after disappointment but some people will always let disappointment affect themselves, perhaps life is too easy for them before failure comes to them. Barrier of fear is too big for them, if they can not get over this, they will never return to normal life, door to success will reject them, I was also disappointed and felt unable to stand up in trading when I first joined, but one day, I realized that failure was only the first step for maturity, do not give up until you still have the chance, even if it is very small

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████ 
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████   
         ██████     
          ████     
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:26:01 PM

Am I disappointed? No because I didn't try about trading because I earn a little right now then I want to trade it if I have a big fund already. Trading is risky I need to study it first before I enter that kind, moreover I need to canvas what site is best in trading.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: