Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:56:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Evolve Markets - Trade FOREX , Crypto and more with Bitcoin  (Read 28134 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EvolveMarkets (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 50

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:38:17 PM

Hello everyone, This weekend we will be making the below changes to our platform.

Trade Server time changing to GMT+2

Server time is being changed to properly align charts with US market hours and CME Bitcoin futures. Forex will open 00:00 Monday( 5:00 pm NY time Sunday) and daily candles will close at 24:00 server time going foward.

Classic Account users :

Classic FX and Metals name changes

Forex and Metals symbols will change for classic accounts only.

Example: In classic trading accounts “EURUSD” will become “EURUSD.” with the suffix '.' added. If you have open positions they will be updated with the new symbols before market open on Sunday February 4th. This change is only on classic accounts, pro accounts will have no change.

Please email support@evolve.markets if you have any questions.

Crypto-native trading platform for leveraged trading of crypto, FX, stocks, commodities and indices.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anupong

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:50:48 AM

I can't withdraw  i don't get e-mail for confirm withdraw!
EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:55:07 AM

Hello,

We have replied to your support request over 30 minutes ago.  Please check your email and reply to us so we can assist you with your withdrawal.

Thank you,
Evolve Markets Support
support@evolve.markets

Crypto-native trading platform for leveraged trading of crypto, FX, stocks, commodities and indices.
Anupong

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:14:58 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 06:25:04 AM by Anupong

Hello,

We have replied to your support request over 30 minutes ago.  Please check your email and reply to us so we can assist you with your withdrawal.

Thank you,
Evolve Markets Support
support@evolve.markets

I have not yet received your E-Mail
EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:31:05 AM

Hello,

We can confirm the withdrawal emails are being sent successfully and we have also sent you several messages through a different email box.  Please check all of your email filters, inboxes, and spam filters for messages from support@evolve.markets.  Please also try to send an email message directly from your email to support@evolve.markets so we can assist you off the forum.

Kind Regards,
Evolve Markets Support

EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:48:09 AM

Hello,

Just confirming to our traders that all withdrawal emails were and are being sent and all withdrawals have been and continue to be working properly at Evolve Markets.  The withdrawal in question has been completed successfully. 

Happy Trading,
Evolve Markets Support

Anupong

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:54:16 AM

Hello,

Just confirming to our traders that all withdrawal emails were and are being sent and all withdrawals have been and continue to be working properly at Evolve Markets.  The withdrawal in question has been completed successfully. 

Happy Trading,
Evolve Markets Support

thank you i got it
EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:14:34 PM

Hello Everyone,

NOW AVAILABLE ON METATRADER 5!

50X Leverage on Bitcoin and Altcoins
Bitcoin & Altcoin Depth of Market with Order Book Execution
LTC Deposits
BTC Denominated Accounts
Ripple Trading (XRPUSD)

Login to mt5 for existing users:  https://mt5.clients.evolve.markets/login/
New Users: https://mt5.clients.evolve.markets/join/

Announcement here:

https://blog.evolve.markets/introducing-our-new-metatrader-5-platform-with-50x-crypto-leverage-ltc-deposits-ff1ec9690ac0

Cool

Regards,
Evolve

guy_wonderful

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:17:15 PM

Hello Everyone,

NOW AVAILABLE ON METATRADER 5!

50X Leverage on Bitcoin and Altcoins
Bitcoin & Altcoin Depth of Market with Order Book Execution
LTC Deposits
BTC Denominated Accounts
Ripple Trading (XRPUSD)

Login to mt5 for existing users:  https://mt5.clients.evolve.markets/login/
New Users: https://mt5.clients.evolve.markets/join/

Announcement here:

https://blog.evolve.markets/introducing-our-new-metatrader-5-platform-with-50x-crypto-leverage-ltc-deposits-ff1ec9690ac0

Cool

Regards,
Evolve

PFFF this is great news!
 I will make so much x'es cuz you guys!!!
Thanks for your services,

funcho

Activity: 153
Merit: 2

do your own research

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:14:47 PM

i just checked and compares the swap rates with my other broker and i see you have negative swap rates on my favorite pairs that usually and by economic law should be positive
http://bit.ly/evolv-e
http://bit.ly/exnes-s
are you going to change that or at least to make it 0 ?

https://bit.ly/bittmex
tjweb

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:52:06 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 02:00:52 AM by tjweb

Here's our swap rates and they are updated daily https://evolve.markets/trading/swap/ . The charge is per day and each amount is per 100k in volume ( 1 lot in mt4).

As an example our EURUSD swap is now LONG 1.96516, SHORT -6.78874 . The margin currency of EURUSD is EURO so its 1.96516 EUR per 100k as the fee/ day . So if you hold 1 lot of ERUUSD long for 1 day it will charge you $1.96516 EUR and convert this to BITS then debit it from your account. The rates we use are taken from Bloomberg then crossed with our LP provider and updated daily.

Regards,
Evolve

Now the swap for EURUSD is 2.52623 (short) and -7.15765 (long). Does this mean that if I open short positions I will get 2.52623 USD (converted to bits at the current market rate) for every lot (and for long position I will pay 7.15765 USD for every lot)?

Can you confirm that the listed swap for the XAUUSD (-0.01 USD) is for 1 lot (100 oz of gold)? Or it is for 1 oz of gold?

Do you convert the profits/losses when they happen from USD to bits in the same way?

Does this mean that  it's possible to get margin call when the price of BTC is decreasing too much?

Some other brokers are calculating profits/losses in different way - if you open 1 BTC position in some instrument, the 1% increase with margin 1:10 lead to 10% profit (0.1 BTC). There it's not possible to get margin call just because the price of BTC is crashing.

EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 11:46:00 PM

Here's our swap rates and they are updated daily https://evolve.markets/trading/swap/ . The charge is per day and each amount is per 100k in volume ( 1 lot in mt4).

As an example our EURUSD swap is now LONG 1.96516, SHORT -6.78874 . The margin currency of EURUSD is EURO so its 1.96516 EUR per 100k as the fee/ day . So if you hold 1 lot of ERUUSD long for 1 day it will charge you $1.96516 EUR and convert this to BITS then debit it from your account. The rates we use are taken from Bloomberg then crossed with our LP provider and updated daily.

Regards,
Evolve

Now the swap for EURUSD is 2.52623 (short) and -7.15765 (long). Does this mean that if I open short positions I will get 2.52623 USD (converted to bits at the current market rate) for every lot (and for long position I will pay 7.15765 USD for every lot)?

Can you confirm that the listed swap for the XAUUSD (-0.01 USD) is for 1 lot (100 oz of gold)? Or it is for 1 oz of gold?

Do you convert the profits/losses when they happen from USD to bits in the same way?

Does this mean that  it's possible to get margin call when the price of BTC is decreasing too much?

Some other brokers are calculating profits/losses in different way - if you open 1 BTC position in some instrument, the 1% increase with margin 1:10 lead to 10% profit (0.1 BTC). There it's not possible to get margin call just because the price of BTC is crashing.

Hello tjweb,

If you open a 1 lot short you would get  2.52623 EUR converted to BIT at market rate per lot and -7.15765 EUR for longs. We have to warn, we are going to change swaps to a point based calculation in the future. We will send out a detailed announcement if this happens . For now, it's as explained above.

The swap calculation for gold is 100 oz since our XAUUSD has a contract size of 100. 1 lot =100oz

Pnl for trades are calculated the same way. The pnl per pair calculated to its profit currency and is displayed in real time as BIT , or BTC( MT5 accounts) by converting the profit using the BTCUSD rate. If you do have a lot of margin in use and BTC had a black swan taking it extremely low, very quickly, it is possible to get margin called based on the value of your deposit being worth less.

For brokers  that have the margin you explain, the calculation does not make sense if your deposit is in BTC and you are trading assets with margin currency in fiat. To trade forex, or most things on margin, there must be some value of your deposit or collateral to meet the margin requirement in fiat at liquidity providers that require margin fiat . If BTC drops to the point where it's not worth enough to cover the margin required, the position would be liquidated.

In the case of BTCUSD, the margin currency is in BTC. Margin currency is always the first currency in the symbol. For example, on MT5 the margin requirement for BTCUSD is 0.02 BTC(50x) to open a 1 BTC position( 1 lot ==1 BTC). In this case, your deposit is in bitcoin and the margin currency is bitcoin so no matter what the rate of BTCUSD is , the margin requirement is that you have 0.02 BTC on deposit per lot of Bitcoin .

Hope this answers your question,
Please feel free to email us if we don't respond fast enough here.

Regards,
Evolve

tjweb

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:01:55 AM

The swap calculation for gold is 100 oz since our XAUUSD has a contract size of 100. 1 lot =100oz

The swap for XAUUSD is -0.01. Is this -0.01 oz or -0.01 USD?

In EURUSD the swap is denominated in EUR (the left currency), so I suppose in the case of XAUUSD it should be left part too (XAU). If this is correct -0.01 oz (from 100 oz) is -0.01% and this is -3.65% per year (365 days). The minus means that the trader is paying the swap. Is this correct?
EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 12:57:30 AM

In EURUSD the swap is denominated in EUR (the left currency), so I suppose in the case of XAUUSD it should be left part too (XAU). If this is correct -0.01 oz (from 100 oz) is -0.01% and this is -3.65% per year (365 days). The minus means that the trader is paying the swap. Is this correct?

Hello tjweb,

You are correct, the margin currency is XAU. The long swap currently is -0.012385 OZ so we take current rate 1292.65*0.012385 and this comes to $16. Currently, for every 1 lot long( 100 oz ), the swap cost is $16, in bitcoin, per day.

Regards,
Evolve

tjweb

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:00:08 PM

Hello tjweb,

You are correct, the margin currency is XAU. The long swap currently is -0.012385 OZ so we take current rate 1292.65*0.012385 and this comes to $16. Currently, for every 1 lot long( 100 oz ), the swap cost is $16, in bitcoin, per day.

Regards,
Evolve

But MetaTrader (web versions) says the swap type is USD (the swap is -0.005998 USD per lot or per oz? Or else?). This contradicts to the above.

EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:05:06 PM

Hello tjweb,

Regards,
Evolve

But MetaTrader (web versions) says the swap type is USD (the swap is -0.005998 USD per lot or per oz? Or else?). This contradicts to the above.

Hello,

USD is a configuration mistake specific to MT5. Our MT4 is correct. We have corrected all metals margin currencies for MT5 today. Thank you for pointing this out and we apologize for the confusion it caused you.

Regards,
Evolve

tjweb

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:38:10 PM

The 'swap type' is still in USD. I am using the Web interface (MetaTrader 5 Demo, also in Real the situation is the same).
guy_wonderful

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:30:06 PM

Hello! Any soon you will add DASH as a margin currency? So exited.

guy_wonderful

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:36:47 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 03:54:57 PM by guy_wonderful

Hello! Please fix an issue of my order at account 13773
shortly after I opened an order in oil instrument spread eaten everything and got in a minus of another -50% of whole previous balance amount!
such an issues never had been noted on your old platform. You simply get a message that you cannot process such an orders which makes balance hit a negative number, special of enormous 50%
you have to annul the order (ticket #266462) as it's a technical failure of mt5 platform.

another thing is that when i sent a message to the support I have not get any cofirmation of my request at all. Therfore I'm not even sure if a support got of any from me.

Kindly,
gw

guy_wonderful

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:50:35 PM

THanks you . well done guys.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: