Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:13:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Evolve Markets - Trade FOREX , Crypto and more with Bitcoin  (Read 28133 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
guy_wonderful

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:01:03 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 04:12:53 PM by guy_wonderful

fastest response and fixing of a problem of such of a type which I had experienced in a years.
you truly made my day.

screenshot attached:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EvolveMarkets (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 50

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 02:37:05 AM

Hello!

Thank you for the kind words.  Whole we strive to have zero issues affecting trading we make absolutely sure that if any problems do arise they are promptly addressed and corrected.

Kind Regards,
Evolve Markets Support

Crypto-native trading platform for leveraged trading of crypto, FX, stocks, commodities and indices.
tjweb

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:51:57 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 02:33:45 PM by tjweb

Can you explain what is "0.075% notional"? Is this calculated based on entry price or based on close price? Or both?

And how it is consistent with the "-72.000000" I see here:

The current BTC price is 7620. So 0.075% would be 5.715. And this number -72 is totally different.

Also, when I pay the fee ($3.50 per lot for forex, 0.075% for BTC, etc) - when I open the position, when I close it, or both?

---

When the customer buys indices do you pay dividends of the underlying stocks in the index (and deduct dividends when the position is short)?
EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:40:56 PM

Hello,

0.075% is the commission whereas -72 is the swap rate specified in a yearly interest rate.  This is how MetaTrader displays interest based swaps and you can find the daily rate by diving that number by 360. 

In MT5, commission for crypto is 0.075% per deal and the notional amount of the order is [ units x price at the time of execution ].  For example, if you bought 1 BTC at $6,500 the commission would be [ 1 x $6,500 x 0.00075 = $4.875 ] converted to your deposit currency of choice.  For a BTC denominated account, the commission charge would be [ $4.875 / $6,500 = 0.00075 BTC ].  The close of the trade would be a separate execution and the commission is the same 0.075%.  Forex is $3.50 per lot on the open and $3.50 per lot on the close, converted to your deposit currency of choice.  For a BTC denominated account at BTCUSD price of $6,500, the commission would be 0.00053846 BTC.

Swaps are only charged if you hold an open position at exactly 5PM New York time.  5PM is the 'end of day' time and positions open at this time are rolled over to the next day and the charge is for the overnight carrying of positions.  Swaps are either charged or credited depending on if the swap rate is negative or positive.  Since Forex has a 2 day settlement, swaps are triple on Wednesdays to account for the 2 days of positions being held over the weekend.  Crypto has triple swaps on Friday at 5PM to account for positions held over the weekend.

Indices are CFDs which track the price of the underlying index but they do not imply ownership of the underlying, therefore dividends do not apply. 

You can sign up for a free account instantly with just an email address.  We offer a fully functional demo platform with unlimited demo funds to do any testing and get acquainted with the platform.  Please let us know if you have any other questions, we are happy to answer them!

Kind Regards,
Evolve Markets Support

Crypto-native trading platform for leveraged trading of crypto, FX, stocks, commodities and indices.
EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:04:04 PM

We are excited to announce Dash margin trading is now live on our Metatrader 5 platform

https://blog.evolve.markets/introducing-dash-trading-on-metatrader-5-45143f0b67a2

Dash vs US Dollar

Trading Symbol: DSHUSD
Contact Size: 1 ( 1 MT5 Lot = 1 DASH )
Leverage: up to 50X

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Regards,
Evolve

tjweb

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:26:54 PM

I have troubles with charts regularly.

It's not a big problem in most cases, but I have difficulty finding charts provider for NAS100. On TradingView they don't display the prices outside the normal working time.

EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:04:21 PM

Hello,

We have not had any outages and we can confirm that the full chart data is on the server.  This can happen if you computer is offline and not receiving the data for a period of time although it should resync when your connection comes back.  Please right click on the chart and hit 'Refresh' to see if that refreshes the data.  Please ensure that your computer has uninterrupted internet access and power.  You can also use our webtrader located at https://evolve.markets/webtrader/ which will give you the most up to date data.  If you need any further assistance troubleshooting, please email us at support@evolve.markets

Kind Regards,
Evolve Markets Support

tjweb

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:36:17 PM

Is this swap per lot (per 1 BTC)?

Code:
BTCUSD

swap short         swap long
-1944.754217 -1967.725833

It's about 25% per day. Why such huge swap?
EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 12:24:21 PM

Is this swap per lot (per 1 BTC)?

Code:
BTCUSD

swap short         swap long
-1944.754217 -1967.725833

It's about 25% per day. Why such huge swap?

Hello,

We have changed all our swap rate to be charged in points. For a detailed explanation of how this works please read https://blog.evolve.markets/swap-rates-explained-8cd1d44c0eb8 .  The BTC point rate converted is approximately 0.23% a day. Any swap charge can be avoided if you close the position before 5PM NY Time.

Regards,

EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:11:58 PM

Are you having payment problems? Why don't withdraw funds from my account?

Hello,

We are not having any payment problems.  This thread is not for account specific support or compliance inquiries, please email our support address.

Kind Regards,

JohnnyGR

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

Good, I need help with evolve. I have a serious problem with my account. The email that I used does not receive evolve emails and I have not been able to solve it with outlook support or with anyone. I have been told to change the address in evolve I can not change the email and I have money uinside and everything working, can I change the email?
EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 03:37:53 PM

Good, I need help with evolve. I have a serious problem with my account. The email that I used does not receive evolve emails and I have not been able to solve it with outlook support or with anyone. I have been told to change the address in evolve I can not change the email and I have money uinside and everything working, can I change the email?

Hello everyone, despite our tardy response today on bitcointalk, JohnnyGR was not left hanging. His issue was supported and resolved via support email ticket the day his question was posted here. If anyone else has any issues they should always contact support directly as we provide prompt and helpful service and always resolve every issue that is submitted.

Regards,
Evolve Markets

guy_wonderful

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:01:28 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2019, 11:28:27 PM by guy_wonderful

Hello, evolve.markets.

Could you implement of operating accounts denominated in USD. As it would be easier to trade, for example, in case of crypto hedging .
Would be nice to be able to deposit crypto, change them to USD balance at Client Area and then to transfer those funds to USD trading accounts.

Currently I'm using different brokers for different purposes. By implementing USD accounts you would be offering an ideal solutions for different purposes.

Best regards,
GW

Some little review.
Last week I have requested withdrawal of 9 bitcoins, was processed  quick and transaction been made in three hours or something. Thumbs up!

EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 01:35:54 AM

Hello!

Thanks for your feedback, and we totally agree.  We are working on this functionality as well as a lot of other user requested features that will be coming out in the next few months.  There has been a ton of work going on behind the scenes at Evolve so stay tuned and we will provide more updates soon!

Kind Regards,
Evolve Markets Support

guy_wonderful

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:15:43 PM

Hello!

Thanks for your feedback, and we totally agree.  We are working on this functionality as well as a lot of other user requested features that will be coming out in the next few months.  There has been a ton of work going on behind the scenes at Evolve so stay tuned and we will provide more updates soon!

Kind Regards,
Evolve Markets Support

Good luck! looking forward to USD trading accounts so much, that would be so cool!

tjweb

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 01:10:14 PM

I read about this issue

Can you elaborate what you mean by:

attempts to violate our terms of service in order to game the system, create multiple accounts to avoid detection

What is the violation of the TOS?

Arbitrage trading?

I read your TOS and understood that arbitrage trading is prohibited:

Can you elaborate whether accessing multiple accounts from single IP address is violation of your TOS?

For example, if a user is giving access to a MetaTrader account to a third party (signal provider) in order to facilitate copying of trades.

Can you confirm that only opening exactly opposite positions (hedging) is against the TOS, not just the common practice of hosting multiple MetaTrader instances on the same VPS in order to copy the trades from one to the other?

Another example: on the same VPS are hosted multiple MetaTrader instances working with different strategies (robots or manual executed strategies). Sometimes there might be positions with different direction (the one robot is opening long position, the other is opening short - but at different times and prices). Is this violation of TOS?

EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 02:40:42 PM

Hello,

In all three examples you outline, they are not violations.

Every person can only be operating one username, and is allowed to have multiple accounts under their username. Accessing multiple trading accounts under the same user from a single IP, is not against our TOS. You are allowed to create and maintain multiple trading accounts under the same user account, provided you do not use your accounts in an abusive manner (such as, by way of example, to exploit our leverage limits or negative balance abuse. 

Hedging with multiple accounts is not against the TOS unless if the purpose is to exploit, for example, negative balance protection, where the purpose of the hedge is to bring one account negative at a market gap and keep one winning account.

If you have any further questions on this matter that require more detail, please email us at support@evolve.markets

Kind Regards,
Evolve Markets Support

tjweb

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 03:49:25 PM

Accessing multiple trading accounts under the same user from a single IP

So, two or more users can't share a single VPS or PC?

For example, if my friend have MetaTrader account (registered under his own username) and he is hosting my MetaTrader (registered under my username) on his PC or VPS (to make the trade copying working correctly or to act as "forex manager"), is this a violation of TOS?

For this to work do I need to ask my friend not to open account at your site (to use different forex broker) just to be sure that the TOS is not violated?

"Every person can only be operating one username"

I have another account I am not using, I signed up just for testing (to see the platfrom from the "inside"). There is no option to delete it when I searched. Can I just leave it without real trading activity?
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:05:01 PM

"Every person can only be operating one username"

I'm not the moderator but this caught my attention.

I don't know how possible that can be because, if two people share same username, would they still share the same account. I mean, share the same account balance? What would then be the mode of operating /trading it  Grin
tjweb

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 11:58:40 PM

if two people share same username, would they still share the same account. I mean, share the same account balance? What would then be the mode of operating /trading it  Grin

It's problematic for two users to share the same username because if one user updates the password the other lose access to the bitcoins.

However, it's possible to make different MetaTrader accounts under the same username. One username can create multiple MetaTrader accounts and control the deposit/withdrawal of bitcoins.

In my suggested use case the two users have separate usernames. The other user (fund manager) have only the password for my MetaTrader account, not the password for my username.

(To avoid confusion: MetaTrader accounts have user numbers, not usernames.)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: