Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:00:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Evolve Markets - Trade FOREX , Crypto and more with Bitcoin  (Read 28134 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EvolveMarkets (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 50

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 12:15:17 PM

Accessing multiple trading accounts under the same user from a single IP

So, two or more users can't share a single VPS or PC?

For example, if my friend have MetaTrader account (registered under his own username) and he is hosting my MetaTrader (registered under my username) on his PC or VPS (to make the trade copying working correctly or to act as "forex manager"), is this a violation of TOS?

For this to work do I need to ask my friend not to open account at your site (to use different forex broker) just to be sure that the TOS is not violated?

"Every person can only be operating one username"

I have another account I am not using, I signed up just for testing (to see the platfrom from the "inside"). There is no option to delete it when I searched. Can I just leave it without real trading activity?

One person can have multiple trading accounts under one username. Metatrader also allows you to create an investor password for 'read-only' access to your trading account. If you have any other specific account related questions please feel free to contact support.

Kind Regards,
Evolve Markets

Crypto-native trading platform for leveraged trading of crypto, FX, stocks, commodities and indices.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tjweb

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 03:18:47 PM

Did you changed it from "bits" to whole bitcoins?

Before:

Now (MT5 web):

EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 07:38:21 PM

Hello,

You noticed correctly. We implemented a change to orderbook from BIT to BTC.
MT5 added support for extended volume accuracy for cryptocurrency trading last year (link), enabling market depth (as well as other interface elements) ability to display volumes accurate to 8 decimals. This meant we were able to upgrade from BITs. It helps to avoid confusion like the one you can see on that Reddit thread, and most of our users prefer it this way.

Kind Regards,
Evolve Markets Team

Crypto-native trading platform for leveraged trading of crypto, FX, stocks, commodities and indices.
QQtran

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 01:53:22 PM

Is there any problem with MT4 platform or just my account? It stopped running for hours. I still have some open orders there? I have emailed support but no one replied.
EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 02:41:41 PM

Is there any problem with MT4 platform or just my account? It stopped running for hours. I still have some open orders there? I have emailed support but no one replied.

Hello. There have been reports of some intermittent connectivity issues. Our engineering team has routed the quote feeds through a different provider and quotes are moving normally. We apologize for any inconvenience. Kind Regards, Evolve Markets Team

KingKong34

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 09:32:40 PM

Do you allow users that use a VPN (with a dedicated IP address)?
EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2021, 03:55:59 PM

We are excited to announce Ether (ETH) accounts and deposits are now available on Evolve Markets.

Please find all details in our latest article:

https://blog.evolve.markets/ether-eth-accounts-and-deposits-on-evolve-markets-762de0bd0872

Kind Regards,
Evolve Markets Team

EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2021, 01:32:41 PM

Please note the changes in trading schedule from Thursday February 11th, to Monday February 15th, due to Chinese Lunar New Year Holiday and President’s Day Holiday in US.

All details in our latest blog post:

https://blog.evolve.markets/trading-hours-change-presidents-day-2021-a2f0694dff2b

Evolve.Markets

EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 03:06:34 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2021, 04:31:18 PM by EvolveMarkets

We added deposit support for 4 new stablecoins. You can now also fund your stablecoin account with TUSD, USDC, DAI, and PAX.

Also, verification of your Evolve account now gets you a $100 trading fees bonus!

Read all details in our latest article: Better Stablecoin Support and $100 Verification Bonus

Evolve.Markets

bfdfix

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 01:00:22 PM

We added deposit support for 4 new stablecoins. You can now also fund your stablecoin account with TUSD, USDC, DAI, and PAX.

Also, verification of your Evolve account now gets you a $100 trading fees bonus!

Read all details in our latest article: Better Stablecoin Support and $100 Verification Bonus

Evolve.Markets

Are you now looking to become regulated as you're giving incentives for verifying accounts/kyc?

Thanks
EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2021, 03:00:41 PM

Are you now looking to become regulated as you're giving incentives for verifying accounts/kyc?

Thanks

We are actively following the development of global regulations and are re-assessing the situation as it develops.

guy_wonderful

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 10:45:47 AM

trading oil is very expensive.
spread as high as 90 points, never seen spread so high. usual 3 okay mabe 5 but , 9? what is your liquidity providers which gives such a outrageous prices

EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2021, 12:48:12 PM

Hello. The spreads on all symbols are variable due to market conditions and they can always be viewed on the Webtrader and MetaTrader platforms, as well as on this page https://evolve.markets/markets/.

guy_wonderful

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 01:27:08 PM

Hello. The spreads on all symbols are variable due to market conditions and they can always be viewed on the Webtrader and MetaTrader platforms, as well as on this page https://evolve.markets/markets/.
ok, Thx

EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2021, 11:02:22 AM

We are very excited to introduce you to our completely new trading platform, the New Evolve Webtrader.

https://blog.evolve.markets/new-trading-platform-at-evolve-markets-271b1f57728f

EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2021, 09:44:53 AM

Evolve Markets is celebrating the long-awaited Ethereum Improvement Proposal (EIP) 1559 with 30% ETH Bonus!

Find all details in our latest article and get your 30% ETH Bonus:

https://blog.evolve.markets/celebrating-ethereum-upgrade-with-a-30-eth-bonus-79ea0aeafdd9

guy_wonderful

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 02:46:03 PM

please implement the mBTC accounts, it's very needed!
Any posibility that that will be realised soon?

EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2021, 10:02:51 PM

Hello! While we don't have ongoing plans for the addition of mBTC accounts, this is something we can consider in our future upgrades.

EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2021, 01:34:27 PM

5 new crypto markets are now live and ready for trading on Evolve Webtrader and MT5!

• Chainlink (LNKUSD)
  • Dogecoin (DOGUSD)
  • Solana (SOLUSD)
  • BNB (BNBUSD)
  • Polkadot (DOTUSD)

All details: LINK, DOGE, SOL, BNB and DOT on Evolve Markets

EvolveMarkets (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2021, 12:30:49 PM

The latest update on Evolve Markets is the new Wallets page with a new Deposit, Withdrawal and Transfer interface:

https://blog.evolve.markets/wallets-on-evolve-markets-84e93e5f9cc4

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: