Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:01:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake  (Read 525257 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (36 posts by 25+ users deleted.)
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:19:38 AM

I don't understand the hype. Ethereum is already doing what Qtum plans to do  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qtum (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 10:12:06 AM

Update:

Qtum is co-sponsoring the Distributed Blockchain Hackathon in St. Louis July 22nd-23nd. Jordan Earlz will be one of the judges, and we will be presenting $10,000.00 in prizes to the top projects that create a project on top of the Qtum Blockchain.

THE CHALLENGE

Developers, students and aspiring entrepreneurs will have 24 hours to showcase their skills and vision for the next generation of financial services and global supply chains. The in-person competition is being held at St. Louis’s world-class start-up accelerator venue T-REX, and will be judged by a panel of experts from the industry and leading venture capital firms looking for the the next big disruptive ideas. Teams must be present to pitch to the judges and be eligible for a prize, no online submissions will be accepted this time.

Follow the action online on Twitter with hashtag #DistTrade.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:34:59 PM

QTUM  founded by a conman. He founded Bitbay and left with all the ICO funds. Then used Bitbays ICO funds to create QTUM and then buy their own ICO.

Do your research on the founder Steven/Patrick

This is not trolling its the truth

btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:53:34 PM

QTUM  founded by a conman. He founded Bitbay and left with all the ICO funds. Then used Bitbays ICO funds to create QTUM and then buy their own ICO.

I haven't invested yet but the tech and team seem to be very solid to say the least. Not sure what to make out of the Steven/Patrick saga... many of the most promising projects are surrounded with controversy. Take EOS and Tezos as recent examples.
ethlover1234

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:02:07 PM

QTUM  founded by a conman. He founded Bitbay and left with all the ICO funds. Then used Bitbays ICO funds to create QTUM and then buy their own ICO.

It's funny how people who are overly critical of Dai all seem to define research and truth on this forum. They take the word of David Zimbeck as truth, and the hitpiece of a Coinjournal article which goes as far as to attack Caspal's Rubik's cube record, WRONGLY saying that Caspal does not hold any.

Here are the narratives I've seen so far with the conspiracy-prone skeptics: 1) Qtum is scam. They will take your ICO money --->  2) Okay, they haven't left project and taken ICO money but they will! ---> 3) They have probably already stolen the ICO money! We don't have txids (incomes third-party accounting firm that shuts these guys the fuck up).  ---> 4) They're just a pump a dump (for some reason, they continue to develop the project though...)

Here's a more neutral article for those who actually care about that stuff:
https://www.smithandcrown.com/qtum-controversy-patrick-dais-exit-bitbay/
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:11:31 PM

It's funny how people who are overly critical of Dai all seem to define research and truth on this forum. They take the word of David Zimbeck as truth, and the hitpiece of a Coinjournal article which goes as far as to attack Caspal's Rubik's cube record, WRONGLY saying that Caspal does not hold any.

Here are the narratives I've seen so far with the conspiracy-prone skeptics: 1) Qtum is scam. They will take your ICO money --->  2) Okay, they haven't left project and taken ICO money but they will! ---> 3) They have probably already stolen the ICO money! We don't have txids (incomes third-party accounting firm that shuts these guys the fuck up).  ---> 4) They're just a pump a dump (for some reason, they continue to develop the project though...)

To some people integrity actually means something. The fact that he won't scam QTUM doesn't change his actions in the past. And to be honest, for me this was enough reason not to invest.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
ethlover1234

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:25:48 PM

To some people integrity actually means something. The fact that he won't scam QTUM doesn't change his actions in the past. And to be honest, for me this was enough reason not to invest.

I respect your decision not to invest, and I think it's a completely valid reason. With that being said, if integrity were the main issue with many of the people shouting scam, then they wouldn't post things like, "He founded Bitbay and left with all the ICO funds. Then used Bitbays ICO funds to create QTUM and then buy their own ICO... This is not trolling its the truth," when that's not true at all.

Somewhat comically, the implication of what was said here is that Dai would exit with the Qtum ICO funds. If that were the case, he would've left a long time ago.
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:26:25 PM

I found qtum in liqui but is diffirent?
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:58:50 PM

Can somebody help me?

I bought qtum in presale via official website  https://qtum.bizhongchou.com/

I want to withdraw them but it says it is not possible yet.
I see that it is already traded on exchanges, so why is it not possible to withdraw tokens?

Thanks
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:58:43 PM

Can somebody help me?

I see that it is already traded on exchanges, so why is it not possible to withdraw tokens?

Thanks

Did you not read the fine print? You can't withdraw till September, though I don't know why you want to withdraw since Qtum is registered as a charity and they've clearly stated on several occasions the tokens are not be considered an investment vehicle. Team Qtum is building their thingy for the betterment of crypto and not interested one iota in lining their pocketbook. Hey, rumor has it that EOS is still looking for some Investard moneys. Check 'em out and report back here once you've donated to their cause as well. Sadly, you may have missed the window of opportunity to invest in ShinCoin by Jeff Ownby, formerly of BFL, but there's always next time.
bobo012

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:41:07 AM

Can somebody help me?

Thanks

Did you not read the fine print? You can't withdraw till September, though I don't know why you want to withdraw since Qtum is registered as a charity and they've clearly stated on several occasions the tokens are not be considered an investment vehicle. Team Qtum is building their thingy for the betterment of crypto and not interested one iota in lining their pocketbook. Hey, rumor has it that EOS is still looking for some Investard moneys. Check 'em out and report back here once you've donated to their cause as well. Sadly, you may have missed the window of opportunity to invest in ShinCoin by Jeff Ownby, formerly of BFL, but there's always next time.

I see you dont like ICOs  Grin

Any official answer?
Who is trading on bittrex and with which tokens?

abescapital

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:58:06 AM

Can somebody help me?

Thanks

Check the email you signed up with because it is possible to withdraw / sell the tokens you have. They've sent out files that explain how to do it. If you did not receive them you should contact customer service because they're actually very, very helpful on the website!
abescapital

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:59:41 AM

Can somebody help me?

Thanks

99% of the ICOs issued have some sort of commentary around not being an investment. It is for legal / securities purpose. Most of the blockchain / smart contract oriented companies specifically outline that given they are a protocol and not necessarily a company in itself.
bobo012

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:18:29 AM

Can somebody help me?

Thanks

Check the email you signed up with because it is possible to withdraw / sell the tokens you have. They've sent out files that explain how to do it. If you did not receive them you should contact customer service because they're actually very, very helpful on the website!

Thank you very much
This is useful info
Cheers
BlockHedge

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:52:57 AM

Can somebody help me?

Thanks

This Gleb character just doesn't stop with the false statements & innuendos.  Interesting way to spend one's time. 

As another user suggested, you may have missed the email from the Qtum team.  It went to my junk email and I almost deleted it before realizing it was from them.  In that email is a guide to assist with the withdrawal process.  I think they do the withdraws manually and not on the weekends.  My first test withdraw went through successfully and I plan on withdrawing the remainder next week.  There is a helpful guide they sent out, which I linked below.  It takes a bit of clicking around the website for those who don't speak Chinese but using google translate (with Chrome) I was able to figure it out.

Several notes from the Qtum team email:
1) Please visit: https://bizhongchou.com/ instead of: https://qtum.bizhongchou.com/. for withdrawing your Qtum.
2) You can also check your QTUM token balance here: https://bizhongchou.com/account-user_deal.html
3) If you haven't received an email including your new username and new password in the last few weeks, you may need to reset your password here: https://bizhongchou.com/user-getpassword.html

Guide is here: https://qtum.bizhongchou.com/guide.pdf
bobo012

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:58:45 AM

Can somebody help me?

Thanks

This Gleb character just doesn't stop with the false statements & innuendos.  Interesting way to spend one's time. 

As another user suggested, you may have missed the email from the Qtum team.  It went to my junk email and I almost deleted it before realizing it was from them.  In that email is a guide to assist with the withdrawal process.  I think they do the withdraws manually and not on the weekends.  My first test withdraw went through successfully and I plan on withdrawing the remainder next week.  There is a helpful guide they sent out, which I linked below.  It takes a bit of clicking around the website for those who don't speak Chinese but using google translate (with Chrome) I was able to figure it out.

1) Please visit: https://bizhongchou.com/ instead of: https://qtum.bizhongchou.com/. for withdrawing your Qtum.
2) You can also check your QTUM token balance here: https://bizhongchou.com/account-user_deal.html
3) If you haven't received an email including your new username and new password in the last few weeks, you may need to reset your password here: https://bizhongchou.com/user-getpassword.html

Thanks

I managed to make a withdrawal transaction using that guide and it is pending now.
I saw they do it by hand so i will wait for a few days
Qtum (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 02:17:13 PM

Update:

Qtum is co-sponsoring the Distributed Blockchain Hackathon in St. Louis July 22nd-23nd. Jordan Earlz will be one of the judges, and we will be presenting $10,000.00 in prizes to the top projects that create a project on top of the Qtum Blockchain.

THE CHALLENGE

Developers, students and aspiring entrepreneurs will have 24 hours to showcase their skills and vision for the next generation of financial services and global supply chains. The in-person competition is being held at St. Louis’s world-class start-up accelerator venue T-REX, and will be judged by a panel of experts from the industry and leading venture capital firms looking for the the next big disruptive ideas. Teams must be present to pitch to the judges and be eligible for a prize, no online submissions will be accepted this time.

Follow the action online on Twitter with hashtag #DistTrade.

This is starting shortly, we will give updates as the event progresses.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:26:06 PM

QTUM was added to Bittrex, it was tweeted out 40 minutes ago by https://twitter.com/richiela .

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-qtum

That is cool, the qutum has been a crazy event on Chinese YunBi.com about 2 month ago and now the price is still low (about $8), I think you guys can buy some coins and wait for about 3 month, you will be supervised.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Frankrbruno

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:31:45 PM

Can somebody help me?

Thanks

Thanks

I managed to make a withdrawal transaction using that guide and it is pending now.
I saw they do it by hand so i will wait for a few days

They will do it the same day, but they are not open on weekends and holidays. So if they aren't open, then you have to wait until they are open. Bizhongchou is an excellent exchange.
rido

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:46:55 PM

I read though the opening post of ANN for this sa'at and I still have not seen any info about it. I really missed once update about this ,,, so do not delay the update again.
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: